Watching You Watching Me Pt. 06

Story Info
Mandy and Matt's Birthday party and surprises.
5.8k words
4.63
3.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three nights later and life had returned to semi normal. Semi normal because what is normal for other eighteen, almost nineteen year olds, had become hohum humdrum for me. I woke in the darkness, Matt's warm hand covering my mouth and his breathy whisper in my ear begging me not to scream.

"What are you DOING?" I whispered as loudly as I dared, sitting upright in bed and staring into the gloom of the night at the vague outline of my brother's face.

"I couldn't sleep..."

"So you had to come in here and wake me up too?" I was getting a little pissed at this point.

"Well...it's just...I'm uhhh...really horny Sis." He stammered. "And I thought maybe you might be too."

He was right about that. It had been over 48 hours since we'd been able to get next door for fun and relief and I was feeling the need too. I'd masturbated as often (and quietly) as I could but what I really wanted was eaten...and fucked...and...

"Yeah, you're right, I am," I admitted quietly, reaching to pull him closer to me.

He was already naked and as he climbed into bed with me he murmured that he'd locked my bedroom door. It was a slight risk. On occasion one of my folks might get up at night for a bathroom trip and then would check on us, but better to have to explain a locked door than to be walked in on while fucking my brother. Matt sighed happily when he discovered I was also naked in bed. Sleeping naked was a habit I'd only started recently and was another slightly risky behavior, but often, after masturbating to a big orgasm, I'd fall asleep before I could put my nightshirt on again. Tonight had been one of those nights and my pussy was still feeling a little tender from my earlier attentions. I knew that would make any of Matt's efforts extra special and I pulled him down on top of me begging him to suckle me.

While I could milk myself to relieve the pressure in my breasts, it still left me feeling full and being suckled sexually was something I definitely missed if I didn't have access to the opportunity at least daily. He sucked and nibbled at first one, and then the other teat until both were freely dribbling milk and he was eagerly licking and sucking at my body to clean up the mess he was making. It felt good to have his mouth on my body but I really, REALLY wanted to be suckled and rolled us over so I could be on top. I straddled his pelvis, mashing his hard penis between us and swirling my hips to spread my pussy juice over him. Dangling my heavy breasts over his face I pressed one rigid nipple against his mouth and hissed at him to 'suck it'.

When his mouth engulfed my nipple and he started to suck, I lifted my hips enough so that I could guide his dick into my heat and wetness. As I settled back onto him we both quietly moaned at the renewed pleasure. Mr. R filled me full in a way no one else ever had, and Ali, well, Ali loved me and her fingers and mouth could tease me and please me and make me cum until I screamed, but Matt was my brother, and his cock seemed to be made for me. He filled my cunt like a sword sliding into its sheath, and I could slide it down my throat without feeling as if I was going to choke any second. I was determined that, before I left for college I wanted him in my ass too. It was Mr. R's privilege to break that cherry if he wanted it, I thought, but then...then I wanted my little brother to fuck pound it till we both came.

Those thoughts had me dripping all over Matt with milk and arousal both. I wanted to share my thoughts with him but we didn't dare make too much noise, and I was afraid that if we both got excited thinking about it that we'd forget to be quiet. I knew I would at any rate. I kept biting my lip to keep from telling him to 'suck me harder' and 'bite my titties' and 'fuck me dammit' and other happy noises. I was trying hard not to actually bounce on the bed, just rocking my hips over and around his dick, sliding up till my cunt lips barely kissed the head of his prick, and then sliding all the way back down till I could rock my pelvis and rub my clit hard against him. It allowed him to get in deep but I needed more.

Matt had pretty much emptied my breasts so he pushed me upright. Wedging his thumb between us he began to stroke and rub my clit. Wrapping his other hand around my ass I felt him playing with my cleft, stroking it as his fingers searched for the tight spiral of my anus. My excitement began to climb off the chart. Even though he'd already suckled me thoroughly my nipples were still dripping and oozing milk over his chest and belly. He started thrusting into me so hard I could hear the wet slapping noise when we came together and I was afraid the noise would wake Mom or Dad. And I wanted to cum...I needed to cum...but I was afraid I was going to make some noise.

I put my hand on his chest and Matt stopped, whispering my name in inquiry. I climbed off him and pulled him off the bed. Standing at the side of the bed I bent over the mattress, grabbing a pillow I could bury my face in. Although Matt was taller than me, when I stood on tiptoe and he bent his knees just a little he could slide into me from behind while reaching around with his hand to rub and strum at the throbbing pearl waiting for his attention. It also gave him much easier access to my ass and I could feel a finger probing and pushing to gain access. Burying my face in the pillow I moaned my pleasure when he began to fuck me in earnest. One finger, and then a second was buried in my ass, stretching me while the fingers of his other hand played me like a guitar, rapidly strumming back and forth with his fingers over my clitoris. I no longer cared about potential noise we might make, though I kept my face buried in the pillow. I came again and again, bucking back against Matt, my ass and cunt convulsing around his cock and fingers with my orgasms. Reaching back between my legs I cupped his balls, rolling them between my fingers until I felt them begin to draw up and get hard. Matt was grunting softly now every time he thrust into me and with one final, deep push I felt the hot, wet jets of his own climax filling me.

I hadn't thought until then about how to cover up the evidence of our activities, but evidently Matt had. He dropped to his knees behind me and began licking and sucking as our mingled cum began to drip from me. Thank God I still had my mouth stuffed full of pillow. I came again, so hard my legs nearly gave out and Matt ended up pushing me into bed and spreading me open to finish the job. When he was done he tucked the covers around me, kissed me, whispering, "Thanks Sis, I needed that," before letting himself out and heading back to his room.

It was almost another 48 hours before we were able to get back to Mr. R's. Mom had me busy shopping and packing for moving to the dorm. And Dad had Matt filling out college applications for almost every school they'd visited this summer. But late at night, at least we had each other for relief. The minute I was able to return to what had become my sanctuary I almost flew down the stairs, throwing off clothes as I went and rushing into Aaliyah's arms, meeting her lips with mine. My hands pulled her close, touching her here and there. My tongue reveled in tasting her again, as if it had been years instead of days, since we had seen each other.

I pulled her with me to the couch, kissing Mr. R in passing. He stopped us long enough to wrap his arms around us both, his big hands sliding around our bottoms to feel our arousal and desire for each other. Letting us go I heard him licking his fingers with apparent relish as he settled into a chair to watch. I heard Matt grunt as he landed on the basement floor with a solid thump and then all of my attention returned to my darling Ali. My hand slid between her thighs and I looked up in surprise.

"You shaved your pussy??!!"

She flushed a deep rose and smiled at me a little shyly, "It's just that your pussy is so smooth and deliciously sexy, Mandy. And I thought it would feel good if mine was bare too, so Mr. R took me to get a laser treatment..."

She paused, continuing a little hesitantly, "Do you like it?"

I smiled at her, sliding down her body until I could kiss and nuzzle the silky skin of her mound.

"What do you think?" I asked before spreading her folds and taking the first long swipe with my tongue.

She was so wet, her juices were dripping down the crack of her ass and I burrowed my face lower, my pointed tongue gathering all of her nectar. I tickled her tight asshole briefly just to hear the excited squeak she made before returning to lap at the source. I tongue fucked her until she grabbed my head, knotting her fingers in my hair to pull me against her while she bucked and came. I drank all that she gave me and then turned my focus to that hard little pearl that was demanding attention. Wrapping my lips around it I sucked, flicking as wildly as my tongue could manage. Sliding two fingers inside her wet heat I curled them, pressing and rubbing against her G-spot. It startled and amazed us both when she exploded in an orgasm, squirting and spurting all over me and her thighs.

I was so surprised that I stopped, open mouthed, staring at her, barely registering Matt's respectful 'fuck ME' and Sir's hoot of approval. There was clapping and applause from somewhere behind me but I couldn't be bothered to look, Ali and I were still staring at each other in amazement before finally bursting into gales of delighted laughter.

She pulled me up against her, our bodies slipping together in the natural lubrication she had provided so generously. She kissed me deeply, then licked her juices from my lips and chin. Her hand slid down to cup my sex, totally saturated now with our mingled juices. Her fingers slid into me while her thumb fanned over my clit and she moved to suckle me. The pleasure pain of my milk letting down sent an almost electric current straight to my cunt and I clenched around her fingers almost immediately, then again and again as she continued to suck. I climaxed in increasing waves until finally I had to plead 'stop...enough'.

At some point I had heard the wet, slapping noise of men masturbating and felt the hot rain of their ejaculate speckling our bodies. It had added to the heat and pleasure of the moment and was another reminder of all that I would miss while away at college. I wasn't sure that face time adventures could make up for the actual feel of cum hitting my skin. I could only hope that I'd be able to make some friends that would help me 'make it through'. My thoughts about the upcoming party were even more depressing. A large crowd had been invited -- relatives, friends of my parents and friends of mine and Matt's from school. There was plenty of room around the pool and between the two houses and back yards but it was doomed to being a very tame party. Not quite the send off I was longing for.

The night of the party was, as most August nights in Reno, clear, dry and hot. With the addition of a hundred or so people milling around between the two houses it was pretty gruesome but we were under strict orders no swimming nude or even topless and absolutely no public nudity during the party. I had disregarded that order insofar as underwear went. I was wearing a long, sleek halter dress in a bright red. The back dropped nearly to the top of my ass and when Mom had asked earlier I had mumbled about the heat and a bikini thong. The handkerchief hemline swept from just below my knees in front to ankle length in back and Ali said I looked elegant. Sweet of her to say so. SHE on the other hand DID look elegant in a white sleeveless dress that clung to her curves and set off the caramel color of her skin to perfection. I wanted to eat her where she stood, especially knowing she was wearing exactly the same amount under her dress as I was. Her parents were there, holding hands, dressed to the nines and looking sedate, but Ruthie winked at me once in passing and Lennie licked his lips making me grin. I hoped there might be time later after everyone ELSE left to spend time with them again.

My parents, well, they looked like they usually did as far as I was concerned. Dad was wearing some kind of Hawaiian print shirt and slacks and Mom was wearing a nice caftan kind of thing. Father Pat walked around talking to everyone and making all the kids a little nervous. Some of the adults too, from what I could see. Mr. Rossi was wearing a tux. Despite the heat and everyone else's fairly casual attire he looked like a stand in for a James Bond movie -- tall, cool and elegant and I swear I don't think he was sweating. I sidled over to whisper ask how he managed it and he murmured 'dry ice up my ass'. I'm pretty sure he was kidding. Matt was sort of dressed up. At least he wasn't wearing jeans or a team uniform so it was classy for him.

It was a dull, DULL, boring party. He and I got some really nice birthday presents from our friends, and some really practical things from the adults. I got a lot of things that would be useful at college -- towels, and sheets, and lamps and stuff. That was nice. Thoughtful of people. I pretty much knew no one was going to give me another vibe or dildo but I'd have paid good money to see my mother's face if they had. The bar was at Mr. R's house, soda and juice was at our house. There were all kinds of snacks, appetizers, chips and dips and cheese and meatballs and little sausages and olives and what have you to feast on between the two houses.

By the time that the food was mostly gone and the drinks of all sorts had been drained I was tired, my feet hurt and I was getting more than a little crabby. People had been leaving for a while but there were still some adults that seemed to be really good friends of Mr. R's and my parents around. I wasn't sure what they were still hanging around for. Matt and Ali and I had grabbed some trash bags and were cleaning up and I was wishing everyone would just go home. My breasts were getting full and were going to need to be pumped pretty soon and I was hot and wanted to get naked and swim, or shower and either have sex or finger myself. I knew having a nice cum would improve my mood quite a bit.

Ruthie came up and took Ali and I by the hand while Lennie nabbed Matt, pulling us over to where our parents stood with Mr. R. My mother was looking really flustered and hot. So was Daddy for that matter, but it was Mr. R that started talking.

"Mandy, Matt, you've both grown up a lot this summer, in a lot of ways. In a lot of unexpected ways and in some ways that were always planned but for when you were older and deemed to be more 'ready'."

Daddy was positively sweating now and Ruthie had gone to stand beside Mom and hold her hand.

"Mandy, you sort of surprised a few of us with how ready you were to experience some things."

I looked at Ali, wondering what Sir was talking about but she shrugged that she didn't know either.

He went on, "In fact, some wanted to argue that you, and Matt especially, weren't really ready for some of the things you wanted to experience, regardless of your eagerness and desire. But ultimately they were convinced that trying to stuff a butterfly back into a cocoon was an exercise in futility. So here we are..."

"We want to welcome the three of you to our full group tonight."

Mr. Rossi was walking toward us now, casually untying his bow tie but leaving it hanging around his neck. I had a feeling that I might know what was going on now, but I wasn't sure I believed it. Stopping behind Ali, Sir stopped, unzipped her dress and let it slide off her shoulders to pool around her feet. Her nipples were getting hard and I could see her vulva was beginning to swell with arousal. Stepping behind me, Mr. R untied the knot at my neck that was the only thing holding my dress up and it slipped to the ground at my feet. Holding out a hand to both of us he helped us step out of our gowns and a murmur of appreciation and applause ran through the remaining adults. My mother was still looking flustered while Daddy was looking at the ground, sweating but with a noticeable tent beginning to form in the front of his pants.

Ruthie stepped to my father's side, unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. It was kind of funny I thought but I realized that maybe Daddy was more fit and muscular than I'd thought -- certainly more than I'd given him credit for. Lennie stepped behind my mother lifting her caftan over her head and tossing it aside. To my total astonishment Mom was as naked under her gown as Ali and I. She bent to help Ruthie unzip Daddy's slacks and pull them down and I gasped. I had thought that my monster cock toy was unrealistic, even if it was exciting and so, SO enjoyable on occasion. But Daddy's cock could have been the model for the toy except for the color. He was long, thick and hard, ridged with veins and a fat purplish mushroom shaped head nearly the size of my fist. Mama dropped to her knees and opened her mouth licking and sucking that fat head.

My sex was dripping moisture down my thighs and my nipples were hard as rocks. Everywhere I looked people were either already naked, or getting that way and beginning to enjoy each other. Someone had thoughtfully turned up the outside stereo speakers a little to cover a little of the noise being made, but people were actually being fairly quiet all things considered. I suppose adults are quieter during sex than young people but I'm not sure, Sir can be pretty vocal sometimes when he's enjoying himself. There was one couple in the pool -- from their location, and the look on her face, she was pressed against one of the filter jets where the water gets pumped back into the pool. The man behind her appeared to be fucking her but I couldn't tell if he was in her pussy or ass. He seemed to be holding her legs up and apart and she was whimpering with pleasure as the stream of water battered her.

There was a threesome on one of the loungers. He was banging her and in turn being fucked in the ass by another man. And on another lounger a woman wearing a strap on dildo was fucking her male partner up the ass and jerking him off at the same time. There was so much going on. Things I had seen in videos and read about but hadn't yet experienced personally. If the night had seemed hot before I certainly felt like it had gotten much, MUCH hotter. Matt was stroking himself and watching everything with big eyes. Mr. R was behind me, I could feel that he was naked now and his erection was nestled between my butt cheeks. His arms were around me and he was playing with my pussy. I noticed that Ruthie had taken Ali. They were embracing and Lennie was on the ground between their legs. As I watched they both began to pee, their streams splashing down onto Lennie's face, open mouth, and chest. I watched in fascination, absently humping Sir's fingers as he stroked me, Lennie delightedly drank their pee, fingering their pussies and then licking them clean when they were done.

Turning my eyes back to my parents I watched Mama giving Daddy head, her one hand holding and tugging his heavy bag, her other hand wrapped as far around the base of his cock as possible as she pumped him. Reaching out I pulled Matt to me, interrupting his own slow pumping.

"Mattie -- go take care of Mama. I want to fuck Daddy."

His eyes went big and he glanced from me to Daddy's cock and back again.

"Fuck me! Sis, are you sure?"

Mr. R gripped his shoulder lightly.

"She's sure. Go take care of your mother!"

Matt rolled his eyes but went eagerly enough. Granted, from this angle Mama's big heart shaped ass was bent over and her own wet sex was on display. Mr. R patted my ass and kissed me.

"Go have fun Mandy! Enjoy your party...and Happy Birthday."

"Thank you Sir, I will. And, don't go too far, I'll want to see you later too."

12