Water Bags Ch. 03

Story Info
Rewriting, also guns.
3.6k words
4.75
2.7k
00

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rewrite

Edited by Thegreat_pretender

One month later, Comp had integrated into the home and neighborhood of Della and Willy, as everything in that span of time seemed to shift to her presence in their place. Little by little, her influence shifted the spaces she occupied. It was as if there was a radius effect that caused a firmware update to occur on her reality. She was only somewhat aware of the effect she was having on the couple's surroundings, as this wasn't the first time something like this occurred, but the magnitude in which it was happening now was vast and expedite.

So, Comp stood in what was now her bathroom, fondling over her assets as she often did.

"Well, I think the fat I took from Willy has fully compiled in me... I feel like I've always been this busty," Comp commented as she patted the underside of her enormous breasts.

Then, feeling the soft, wet texture of something on her ankle, her attention was drawn downward.

"Oh, hi Miss Della. Or is it just Della now? I mean, this 'ability' I have takes longer to work on people, but it works on animals rather fast, so I don't even know if you are the Della you once were," Comp said to her pet teacup-pig as the pet began to roll around on the tiled floor.

Poking the little piggy in the tummy, Comp began to laugh.

"Well if I have to keep feeding you, keeping you as a pet might be a little tough!" Comp giggled, picking the tiny pig up and placing her on her shoulder.

Now, in what used to be the couples' bedroom, Comp rummaged through her large closet in search of something to wear for the day.

"Hmm, well it seems like she, or rather I, now have a red cropped jacket and a purple lace body stocking to wear..." Comp pondered as she held the clothes against herself.

Della sniffed the air as she muddled around the room.

"I hope this has elastic in it, because I swear it feels like I'm getting bigger all the time..." Comp sighed, climbing into the body stocking as it began to contour to her curves.

After stretching the fabric around her expanded hips and thighs, she was relieved to find that the suit left plenty of room for her bust, as it was just sleeves and a back towards the upper portion of the suit.

"Oh... okay whew, looks like it's a clean fit. Look at my ass though! Yeah, not wearing underwear was a good choice!" Comp giggled as she looked at herself in the floor-length mirror.

Picking up Della, she plopped her into her bosom, grabbed her jacket, phone, and yo-yo, and then set out.

***

Later, Comp found herself in Beatmen Park, a grassland park great for lounging due to its many benches and art made for the purpose of sitting on. This park was located within The Ven, and parked with the park was a woman vending hotdogs to hungry patrons. Comp stood in line, waiting to grab a hotdog.

"Pugh! Wow, I keep forgetting how long my hair has gotten in a month," Comp mumbled, spitting her hair out of her mouth and brushing it behind her ear. She shifted her weight, as even though she had become used to waking and even fighting in pumps, standing proved to be an expected challenge.

Unbeknownst to Comp, she was being checked out by man behind her.

'Wow check out the fat ass on this bitch, and those pumps prop her up like meat in a deli,' snickered the man as he waited behind Comp.

"Oh, yes, I would like 4 jumbo doggies, please!" Comp said to the vendor.

"Bingo Peppers?" Asked the vendor.

"Oh yes please!" Comp replied.

Taking the hotdogs, Comp made her way over to a bench, her wide hips swaying all the way. She sat her plump ass on the bench and placed the other three dogs wrapped in foil beside her as she began on the first one.

"Hmm, wow, this is pretty great! You probably want some too, huh baby?" Comp giggled, holding the dog towards her cleavage.

Della climbed out of her warm, plush confines and nibbled at the spicy, meaty treat.

"Woah, you want the whole thing? You sure are a greedy little piggy, haha!" Comp laughed as Della consumed the rest of the dog with little difficulty, despite the food being about as big as her.

'Damn, her tits are huge! And she's looks like a total babe... maybe I should say hello!' Thought Comp's admirer as he made his way in her direction.

"Hehe, look at you," Comp giggled, petting her pig's head with her finger before her attention was drawn to the man approaching her.

"E-excuse me, ma'am..." asked a male voice.

"Oh, hello! Wait, aren't you, like, that guy from Channel 4?" Comp said, pointing to the man.

"Uh, well yeah. I'm Cardiac, Pull Cardiac, or you can just call me Pull," said Pull, holding out a nervous hand for a greeting.

"Hello Mr. C... I mean Pull. So, what's up?" Comp said, shaking his hand before slapping her thighs in anticipation.

"Umm, well, may I join you?" Pull asked, gesturing to the bench.

"Sure, fine by me bro!" Comp giggled.

"Oh, um yes, so I was going to ask you if you would like to accompany me to the Mayoral Ball this Sunday," Pull said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Ball? Like Pound-Ball? Are you inviting me to see a game?" Comp asked, confused.

"Well, no, I meant a ball as in the social gathering of Heart City's elite," Pull explained.

"Oh... So why do you want me?" Comp asked, picking up a hot dog and unraveling it from the foil.

"Well ma'am..." Pull said before being cut off.

"Comp," Comp murmured, her mouth half full.

"Comp? Is that your name?" Pull asked. He watched as the mass of meat moved down the pale woman's slender neck.

"Yeah, my bad man, I didn't introduce myself," Comp giggled, wiping her mouth and sucking condiments from her red-lacquered fingers.

"Oh, well Miss Comp, w-will you come?" Said Pull, breaking under the pressure of Comp's beauty.

"Sure, why not!" Comp giggled, flattered that she was being gazed upon with such vigor by Pull.

"O-oh g-great! Um, let me send you the location and an invite!" Pull stammered, searching through his phone.

"Oh cool, thanks for the info! So, from what you sent me I should go to the Cardiac Hotel? Wow, I assume your family owns that huh?" Comp said, her eyes growing wide with amazement.

"Erhmm, yes, that is my family's hotel. I take it you see the time?" Pull asked.

"Yep, 9 p.m.! It's in two days!" Comp giggled.

"Yes ma'am, would you like for me to send a car by your place to pick you up?"

"Um sure, I'll forward you my address!" Comp giggled as she swiped up on her phone.

"Okay, excellent, I'll see you then!" Pull smiled, elated as he got down from the bench.

"Wait, do you wanna get coffee or something?" Comp asked with a bit of longing in her voice.

"Sorry, I have to attend to some business at city hall, though I'll see you at the ball!" Pull said, bidding her a smile before taking his leave.

'Wow, he was super nice. I think I will go to this party, though we... I mean I, don't have any formal clothing. Maybe I should go shopping later,' Comp thought as she shoved the rest of her lunch into her mouth.

***

Comp's soft, feminine heels clacked as she walked the streets of 'The Ven', walking the dog with her yo-yo as she looked at her phone.

"Let's see... there are no jobs going on today, man! If things keep going on like this, I might have to get a roommate to split the mortgage on the house. Maybe another Outter?" Comp said out loud to herself.

Then, nature struck, and Comp found herself looking for a bathroom downtown, turning her casual jaunt of doing multiple things in leisure into a mad dash for relief. Making her way into a 'Pacy's', which was a large department store in 'The Ven', she rushed towards the bathroom, making the choice of entering the men's room out of habit.

"Oh shit, that's right, I don't have one of those..." Comp panicked as she eyed the urinal in despair before heading into the stall.

Her outfit's design was not bathroom accessible. Therefore, Comp stripped, peeling the lace bodysuit away from her flesh. She also removed her jacket, hanging them on the hook of the stall's door before taking a seat on the porcelain throne. Her red-lacquered feet crossed atop one another as the deed was done.

The peace of relief was then interrupted by the opening of the washroom's door, followed by the gruff voice of a male entering the vicinity.

"Ah, whew, I've gotta wash my hands after eating all those ribs, then it's back to fixing them elevators," grumbled the huge Spear Ogre as he covered his yellow hands in soap suds.

Comp tensed up as she now felt like an invader in a foreign land, her toes curling in fear as the trickles escaped her pussy.

Looking in the bathroom mirror before him, the Spear Ogre saw a glimpse of red-pedicured feet in the reflection as they tucked themselves against pink flip-flops. An arrogant smile grew across his face and he approached the stall door. With a mighty kick, he burst through it and looked down upon the woman before him.

"Ha!" Comp cried, hitting the Spear Ogre with her yo-yo.

Unaffected by the strike, the Spear Orge seized the young woman, punching her in the face.

"Ugh!" Comp whimpered before fainting.

"Well this little heifer was annoying, though I bet if I smuggle her out of here, she'll fetch a pretty price with my buddy. After all, look at those bags!"

The man hoisted Comp onto his shoulder and left the bathroom in a haste, so much so that on his way to secure his prize, Delma the teacup pig slipped out of Comp's cleavage. She landed in the hall of the mall, free to roam as she pleased while the unconscious Comp was stuffed into a duffle bag by her abductor.

***

Days passed with Comp passing in and out of consciousness, while she could hear men with muffled voices echoing in and out of her head. Comp's mouth was opened and stuffed with various substances over the course of these days, numbing her mind and lulling her back into unconsciousness.

"Mm... mooh?" Comp mumbled as her vision was blurry, forms wobbling before her as she tried to concentrate on something.

As her hearing mellowed, the ringing quieting in her head, she was alerted to the soft moaning that filled her surroundings.

'What the hell's going on... wait I can't talk... I can't talk!' Comp thought, letting out a loud erotic 'moo'.

Comp was bound with rope, packaged into a stall with several other women in a transport truck on its way to Diamonds. They were all random people who were grabbed up and altered on a genetic level to provide bounties of milk, meat, and offspring. Comp's eyes darted around with alertness, trying her best to make out the faces of those around her.

'They're all huge... I'm huge... I'm so damn big that my breasts are bigger than me... what the fuck,' Comp thought, mooing out to no avail as many others did. Though her hands and feet were bound, she had enough neck movement to notice some of the faces closest to her.

Looking at the woman across from her, Comp was stunned.

'Her eyes, she looks so empty... but what's happened to her that wasn't done to me?' Comp thought, now growing more frightened by the second.

"Moo!" Comp spouted in a struggle to speak English.

Wiggling her fingers and toes, she was relieved to find that they were still attached to her hands and feet.

Then, there was a sudden heavy thump.

'What was that? If we're on the road, maybe they hit something?' Comp thought as the other cows mooed in a panic.

Then there was another loud bump, heavier than the last. It was so hard that it shook the truck that was transporting the cows.

'That was loud. Hey, my arm restraint, my arm is free!' Comp thought, being able to move her arm about.

Then there was an explosion that managed to tip the truck over, snapping the restraints of most of the cows bound inside. The driver of said truck was now a bloody mess after the crash. He looked up with a concussion distorting his focus, looking towards his left side to see a figure standing above him.

"Who, wha... a Miblin?" He mumbled through his bloody mouth before fainting.

The container of the truck was a cacophony of moos and moans as all of the dimwitted cows were startled by their situation.

'Gah, ah, ah, I'm stuck, I'm stuck under a lot of the others I think, but I hear something. It sounds like metal creaking. I have to climb out, my... my legs work, but all of these cushions and my breasts are so heavy... but I have to get out!' Comp thought as she tried climbing through the flesh of the other cow girls that piled on top of her.

The doors of the container burst open, the piles upon piles of flesh that were the cows inside now exposed to the light of the outside world.

"Okay Keyhole, I knocked out the truck. You said the police will be on their way, right?" Said the Miblin.

'Who's that with the little baby voice? Whatever it is I must get to it!' Comp thought, swimming through the layers of women to get to the surface.

"Yeah, I mean it's like you said, a lot of kidnapped girls in here. Some of them are so huge it's kinda breathtaking. Oh yeah, none of them seem hurt, the inside looks to be heavily padded. No blood in sight," the Miblin said, talking into her ear piece.

'One more push!' Comp thought, her eyes aglow with determination.

"Yeah, I think they're all alright, they seem lively. A little shell shocked, but lively. Wait, what the... wow, no wait, one of them is standing on top of all the others."

Comp, having dug herself out of the heap of flesh, stood on top of the soft bodies of her fellow cows and looked down on the Miblin with determination, her grey eyes aflame with triumph.

"Wow..." said the Miblin, looking up at the redheaded cow girl.

"I-I DID IT!" Comp struggled to yell before tumbling out of the truck on to the Miblin.

"Ah! Guh!" The Miblin cried as the woman's full weight crashed on top of her.

'Popster? Popster come in!' Yelled the voice in the Miblin's ear piece.

"Ah, ha, yeah Keyhole, I'm okay. One of them just emerged out of the pile and landed on me... no she's super soft, so it was like getting hit with a big water balloon. I think she might be a keeper though, gah! The, whew, fire in her eyes makes me think she is more than just some kidnapped girl," said Popster as she squeezed from under the girth of Comp's huge breast.

***

A month passed.

Comp opened her eyes for the first time in days and was greeted with the soft whirls of a ceiling fan.

"Hmmm, wha, where, where am I?" she mumbled.

"Snort, snort!" Answered Della.

Comp, hearing the little pig's snorts, turned to see her pet sitting on the floor looking up at her.

"Oh, little baby! I'm glad you're safe, but, hmm... ah, where are we?" Comp grunted as she shifted her weight to get out of bed.

"Ouch!" Comp hissed, noticing the IV drip was still in her arm.

"Oh, I see you're awake!" Said a low female voice.

"Wait, huh?" Comp rasped.

"Well your vocal cords have healed, that's good!" Clapped the woman.

Comp looked at the woman before her, dumbfounded. She was tall, very tall, but she was a normal human much like herself. Her skin was like chocolate. Her hair was green, as were her overstuffed lips, and her breasts were big enough to create an overflowing valley of unsupported cleavage in her low, cute yellow tank-top. Her arms and shoulders were covered by a purple hoodie that appeared to be too small for her to zip up. Her midriff, soft in appearance, was decorated with a white teardrop pendant that hung from a chain in her navel.

"So, how are you feeling? I'll have our doctor take that IV out of you since, well, you're awake and can feed yourself," said Keyhole as she walked around to Comp's bedside.

'Sweet mercy her ass is huge!" Comp thought as she stared at the brown woman's rear. She was wearing nothing but a yellow thong, putting her huge chocolate ass on full display.

With a gentle plop, Keyhole's soft, blubbery ass met the surface of the bed.

"I'm sure you have questions. I'll answer them for you!" Keyhole giggled, kicking her feet in a playful manner as she gazed into Comp's eyes.

"Well, hmph, okay, what happened to me?" Comp asked, looking down at what was now two laundry bag-sized breasts.

"Oh, well, um, you were most likely drugged and kidnapped. When Popster attacked the truck, she was amazed that you dug yourself out of all those girls and then, well, fell on her. Like, squish!" Keyhole giggled, slapping her palms together.

"Wait, was she the Miblin?" Comp asked, holding her head to see a fuzzy picture of the woman in her mind.

"Yes, Popster is a Miblin. She's a super smart one too!" Keyhole smiled.

"So why did she attack the truck?" Asked Comp. She ran her fingers through her hair, it had grown since she was captured.

"Oh yes, you see there are a lot of bad guys out there who are paid to abduct busty girls and transport them to illegal cow-maker plants and ship them out. We find out where they're going and stop them," Keyhole explained, making various hand-motions to illustrate her tale.

"We? So you, Popster, and...?" Comp asked.

"Oh, there's a whole team, most of them rejuvenated victims of the abductions," Keyhole nodded.

"So are you guys Outters?" Comp asked.

"Yes and no. Some of us are Outters and some of us are just normal folks, but we pool funds together to make this operation work," Keyhole explained.

"So why not go to the police?" Comp asked.

"The police don't really care about the goings on of these abductions," said a little voice.

"Oh, hi Popster!" Keyhole giggled.

"The police only care about the bust, not what caused the actual events to occur in the first place," Popster explained, ignoring Keyhole.

'Wow, well she looks like a Miblin. Cute little baby face with a little baby voice to match, though she can barely talk with those fat lips. The white hair is new, though I've only seen Miblin's with pink and blue hair.

"I know it might come as a shock to hear someone like me speak this clearly, but I assure you that I am not some dumb baby doll."

"Yeah, she's a smart cookie. Smarter than me at least," Keyhole said, looking at Popster in admiration.

"So, you're the one who stopped that truck, right?" Comp asked.

"Yes, that is correct," Popster nodded.

"How though? Don't take this the wrong way, but it would be a challenge for a normal person with super strength to stop a truck, and you're not really, uh..." Comp paused as Popster glared at her.

"I shot it," Popster said with a blank expression.

"Y-you shot it?" Comp mumbled.

"Yes, with my finger. Usually I would have my equipment with me," she said, her voice heavy with implication as she rested her hand on Keyhole's plump chocolate thigh.

Keyhole blushed, looking away from Popster as the Miblin grinned, looking up at her.

"Wait, what's all this?" Comp asked.

"Should we show her?" Keyhole blushed, her voice dripping with sex.

"Okay, but you're staying like that for the rest of the day. You've been too chatty with strangers," Popster scoffed.

"Aw, well that means something small. Okay, let's still do it," Keyhole went on say.

Keyhole got up from the bed, only to get into a kneeling position, facing Popster.

"Now, open that fat mouth for me," Popster demanded.

Keyhole complied and parted her fat, lime green lips.

"Good girl!" Popster grinned before shoving her hand in the black woman's mouth.

When she did so, Keyhole closed her mouth. Doing so caused smoke to from erupt from her body, her clothing falling to the linoleum floor beneath. When it was all over, Popster held a bronze revolver in her hand.

12