Water Bags Ch. 08

Story Info
Getting to know the team.
9.9k words
0
2.5k
3
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miblins

*Wham, Wham!* Della heard as she awoke from her slumber that morning.

"What's the slapping noise?" Della murmured from sleep.

Della noticed Willy was no longer occupying the space beside her in bed.

"Huh, what is baby up to?" Della said with groggy moaning.

Della rolled out of bed, her obese form protruding through her purple silk nightgown. Her belly was a sagging globular dollop of white flesh. Although the flabby flesh of her lower belly did well to hide her bald sex, she hated sleeping with panties on. Although of, what she did wear did a poor job supporting her large white JJ-cup breasts.

Slipping into her piggy slippers, Della wobbled towards the noise source in a haze of morning laziness. Walking towards the back door, Della could hear the noise growing louder towards the entrance to the basement on the adjacent wall near the back door. Opening it, Della wobbled down the stairs.

"Wa bam, bam ha!" Willy panted as her foot struck the punching bag at a blinding pace.

The chain holding the bag to its heavy post got a workout, resisting the force extruded by Willy's many high-impact kicks. As she kicked, Willy's body became drenched, her giant breasts heavy and shimmering with sweat.

"Oh, you're back to practicing your kicking technique!" Della clapped, happy for her wife.

"Yeah, I got the urge to get back into shape to show my skills off to the other when we meet them today," Willy said, huffing.

"Well, I'll get breakfast on; you keep going!" Della smiled as her loving wife continued.

^^^

The scene pauses, and Della steps out of frame.

'Hi, this is Della. I don't think this has been covered! So, I'm going to give it to you! The person reading this is a rundown of what's happening here.'

Della said, pointing to Willy. Della twirled around, switching out of her nightgown for lab coat glasses and an academic hat. Then, pulling down a chart out of nowhere, Della pulled out a retractable pointer from her lab coat's pocket and began speaking.

'See, this is my darling!' Then, as an unseen projector cast an image of Willy's side profile on the blank chart, Della said.

'When she is in her normal state, her way of fighting uses powerful kicks; they're amazing, I assure you. However, this is due to my darling's saying a bit of anatomy. She has nearly no upper body strength or back strength, but due to her assets that have grown tremendously as she aged, she never found the use to using her arms to fight. Therefore, her arms are delegated to helping her move around and do some acrobatic feats. Though when fighting, normally, they act as a bra. You might ask why she doesn't wear a bra? Well, I'll just say that's none of your business, and it's rude for you to ask!'

Della ended in a huff looking at the camera with displeasure.

'Oh, I'm taking up too much time, so yes, when I make my darling aroused, and or when I touch her with the intent to transform, she becomes the Water Bag Staff, which is my weapon of choice. I can tap the blue pom of hair on the staff, and it becomes an earring that I can wear. You might ask what Willy does as a Staff or as an earring; I don't know, honestly, but when she wants to return to normal, she usually can, or I can just tap her until she does, though there seems to be some sort of cognitive allowance on my end that allows that to happen for her. Therefore, when I'm a pig, this becomes a bit hard, even harder if I choose to simplify myself into a teacup pig. As in those states, admittedly, higher brain function is hard, nearly impossible sometimes as all I can think about is eating or sleeping to conserve energy.' Della said before bouncing in place in surprise.

'Oh, now I've gone on too long; resume scene!' Della said, stepping back into the frame, shedding her effects, and returning to wearing her nightgown.

^^^

Della walked upstairs, leaving Willy to her practice; Della looked at herself in the mirror while walking to the bathroom.

'The wolf woman made me feel like a fat sow... I know I've been letting myself go lately, but eating brings me such joy,' Della thought as she rested her hands on her taut yet flabby white belly.

Della took a deep breath and became a feral sow, shaking her nightgown off with difficulty after assuming her bestial form. Looking at herself in the floor-length mirror, she imagined meat lines drawn all over her porcine body. Della lay on her side, noticing after the feasting of the previous night some of the food had stuck to her, and her legs felt a bit more useless at supporting her body's weight. She looked pregnant, her underside swollen, her teats plump and reddened. She felt hopeless as she lay there on her side as if this was how she was meant to be a useless eater that served no real purpose but to devour the filth of the earth, breed, and face a pathetic demise at the gnashing maw of some hungry predator. Feeling the need to regain some mobility, Della closed her eyes and shrank, becoming a teacup pig. She was unaware of where her additional mass went when she assumed this form, but she had little capacity to care. Della retained a potbelly as a teacup pig, but her girth was not as debilitating as when she was a full-blown sow or in her pig girl state.

Della, with dumb curiosity, sat on the scale that she had so much disdain for, though now, in the form of a teacup pig, she couldn't seem to remember or drum up many complex feelings. When she rested on the scale, it activated.

Race: Sus domesticus

Age: Sow

Height: 1'6"

Length: 1'6"

Weight: 5 lbs.

Awareness: Moderate

[Subject contains a body made up of 55% fat]

[Subject contains a body made up of 45% muscle]

[High muscle concentration in 'Thighs']

[Is subject able to breed: Yes]

[Offspring Output: High]

[Number of Births: 0]

[Womb Capacity: High]

[Vaginal elasticity: High]

[Is subject fit for consumption: Yes]

[Subject is fat enough to be used for consumption]

[Is subject intelligent: Moderate]

[Subject has moderate intelligence and is somewhat fit for complicated tasks]

[Disposition: Pet]

[Is subject mobile: Yes]

[Limb Removal suggested: high]

[Recommended uses:

[Snack: Subject is small and fatty, making the Subject a tasty treat]

[Pet: Subject is smart enough to be used as an intelligent companion]

Della did not care much for what the scale had to say; Della hurried out of the bathroom and made her way towards the basement again to watch Willy practice. As she made her way to the basement door, she could hear Willy kicking away at the punch bag with incredible force. Being careful, she scooted her tiny body down each step of the stairway leading into the basement. Once ground level, the teacup pig hid under the stairs like a mouse. She nestled in the wide-open space underneath the stairwell where the couple kept various boxes of old memorabilia and workout equipment.

Della found a hole in a box where the two kept a bunch of old bedsheets and went inside, poking her head out of the hole while she watched Willy train.

Willy perspired with sweat as she punished the bag as it hung by its chain, swinging with heft as Willy's agile and toned legs assaulted it.

Will's thoughts drifted to some memorable events last night at the restaurant as she practiced.

'Well, putting that pussycat girl back together was a bit of a bore, though she was grateful for our time together, so much so that she gave me her phone number, which was weird but okay. Though I have to say, when she guided me back to our table, I felt this weird heaviness in the air. Della was tapped out at our table, probably from all those desserts I sent to occupy her. But, yeah, I don't know. I've been able to pick up on the general feeling of a room lately and returning to the dining hall felt so strange. There was a predatory gaze watching us but was trying its best to keep hidden. I guess like if you're trying to hold in a big fart from blurting out but fail a bit and end up letting out little toots.'

Whipping the sweat from her brow, Willy plopped down on the floor with a thud, her vast breasts smacking her chest like great sacks of meat in the aftershock until they jiggled to a settlement.

"Sheesh, even after sweating, my hair is still pretty straight; it will take a while for it to curl back up again...," Willy sighed, crossing her legs, and running her hands through her straight hair tied in a knot.

Flopping on her back, Willy spread out on the wood floor of their basement, taking exhausted breaths as she looked up at the ceiling until she felt slightly nibbling at her ear.

"Ah! Hey, you!" Willy snickered, picking up the teacup pig before plopping the little creature on her forehead.

Della squirmed in delight, and she curled up on Willy's forehead.

"Someone was supposed to be making breakfast but instead decided to watch me get sweaty...," Willy mused, teasing Della.

Willy's head was then engulfed by the broad mass of Della's ass.

"Hehe, there's your breakfast," Della giggled, suffocating her wife with her cellulite-filled pale rear.

***

Later after having their meal Della and Willy began getting ready to meet the others at the compound.

"I think I will wear this frilly crop top today!" Della giggled, slipping on the garment, her massive white gut on full display, her huge breasts spilling out of the top of the garment.

"Hehe, my little feedee has gotten bigger since wearing that top!" Willy giggled, stepping behind Della, caressing her pale white gut in her caramel cyan lacquered hands.

"Ah-ha, don't do that. I don't want to get bothered and hot." Della cooed.

"Hehe, you're so naughty!" Willy giggled.

"I'm not, and you're naked!" Della moaned as Wily jiggled her belly.

"Hehe, I got to say you seem to like when my hair is straight. Does this look make you wet little piggy?" Willy teased.

"Mmm, ah!" Della whimpered.

"I think you should dress more like a witch, darling; we should approach our new teammates without classes easy to identify for a big first impression," Willy suggested while running her hands over his wife's fat gut.

"I-I'm so happy you're open to party members now. "

"Hehe, thanks, babe; now, let's get you into a gown; you look so nice in gowns," Willy whispered, licking Della's ear.

***

Meanwhile, at Abloy and Tap's apartment, Abloy was helping Tap get dressed.

"Hehe, I love when you wear your little team outfit; you look so cute!" Abloy smiled as he buttoned the single button on his girlfriend's white hospital scrub jacket as she stood on a wooden stool.

"Oh you, thank you for helping me get dressed, though; you're going to drop me off, right?" Tap squeaked as she plopped down to sit on the stool she was standing on.

"Yes, baby, like I always do," Abloy nodded as he handed her a pair of black tights.

"Thank you!" Tap smiled; she put her little legs into the tights with a struggle.

"Ah, hold on, let me help you; this part is always a little hard for you," Abloy sighed as he guided Tap's feet through the ends of the tights.

"Now, I need you to help me get these things over my fat dumper." Tap giggled.

"Sure, sure!" Abloy laughed, giving the garment a firm tug but careful not to rip it.

***

Thiccums and Popster were sad that they had to return to being serious at the compound.

"C'mon, guys, let's get back into it so you can get dressed!" So cheered Keyhole in her 19-year-old form, enraptured in youthful giddiness.

"Okay," sighed the two Miblin sisters as they took a deep breath.

Thiccums' gaze hardened, her stare cold and unwavering, as she tied her long blue hair back into a ponytail. Following her lead, Popster's cheerful child-like demeanor became focused and aggressive, her eyes narrowing in their gaze and her smile reflecting one of a calm arrogance rather than ignorant joy.

"Well, that's better, no better than what we're looking for!" Keyhole smiled.

"Hey, Keyhole, are you going to stay like that? I think it's time we show everyone the fourth one," Popster smirked.

"Uh? Things get a little harder in that one than the others since they're natural, and that one's a little bit off base." Keyhole said, looking down with shy reflection.

"Nah, it'll be alright everyone is a friend here." Thiccums nodded.

"Okay, let's do it!" Keyhole nodded with conviction.

***

Sometime later, Della and Willy landed in front of the abandoned mall. Della was dressed like a proper witch. A navy-blue witch's hat was atop her head, lined with sliver metal teardrops along the middle, ending in a dollop of tear-shaped metal at its end. Her porcine ears popped out the top of her witch's hat; her left ear was adorned with a simple gold hoop earring. She wore a blue gown that was tighter than it should be but had a plunging V-line that stopped at her navel. The dress's cups did enough to support Della's cleavage even though she was spilling out of it in an unflattering way. Her fat white cellulite-filled legs were left bare, graced for space by long slits in the gown. Her plump feet were graced by navy blue heels made of glossy plastic, matching her outfit.

"Time to wake you up, baby!" Della said, tapping the mop-like mound of cyan hair held together with a scrunchy on her Water Bags staff, a departure from the usual plum of cyan that the magic broom-like scepter had.

Willy materialized in the nude before willing her clothing out of the gem in her forehead that turned blue before shifting back to red. Willy wore bellbottom jeans and a red leather jacket; this item of clothing remained unzipped as massive milk bags were far too fat for her to zip the tiny coat. These giant maternal bags of fat, flesh, and glands were capped with cyan pasties in the shape of thick 'W's. Her bellbottom jeans were loose, only held up by a belt hat bared a wave-shaped buckle. Her cyan lacquered feet were bare on the pavement, with a signal golden toe ring on the second toe of her left foot.

"Do you remember how to get into the compound?" Willy asked Della while adjusting her red sunglasses.

"Yeah, yeah, no, I recall, I think," Della said, holding her index finger to her mouth in thought.

***

The two entered the abandoned mall and looked around for the elevator that led down to the hidden base.

"I thought you said you remembered?" Willy sighed as she tried clicking the button on one of the elevators for it not to react.

"I swear it was this one, man... this sucks," Della said, tipping her hat down, embarrassed.

"Maybe this one?" Willy said, tapping another call button for the elevator next to the one she pressed previous.

"Oh, it's this one!" Said a high-pitched voice.

"Wha?" said Willy and Della in surprise.

Before the two was a tiny, short stack woman, her skin was rich chocolate; her face was young and pleasant, and she had fat green lips. Atop her head was a bush of hair that was green and curly in texture. This tiny woman was flat-chested; her breasts were little more than fat suggestions on her tiny chest. The underdeveloped mounds only caused a merger of tenting under the loose yellow top she wore, which acted more like a dress for her as she hung past her large pelvis. However, her backside and her hips were enormous, jutting out from her tiny form, along with a pair of thick thighs. Her feet were adorned with black flats as she rocked back and forth.

"Hello, you probably don't recognize me; it's me, Keyhole!" So said the tiny woman, who was very excited to introduce herself.

"Woah, so cute, Key-Key!" Della giggled, looking down at her buddy's new form.

"So tiny baby, can you tell us how to get into the compound?" Willy asked with kind eyes.

"Yesh! Thiccums likes to change the entrance elevator to keep the security up. Keyhole said in a very absent-minded way.

"Wow, she's so different like this, but she's super cute!" Della giggled, watching the tiny woman shuffle over to the other side of the elevator bank.

"Yeah, she is I think she's cool, though her personality is more weirdly peppy, I guess?" Willy said, scratching her head as she stared at Keyhole's huge Miblin-like ass.

Keyhole was oblivious to these comments as her wide hips wobbled as she moved to the elevator button that would lead the three down to the compound.

It'll be here in a minute! " Keyhole chirped as she hit the elevator button.

"Right," nodded Della and Willy as they waited for the elevator to arrive.

***

Elsewhere in the penthouse of a deluxe apartment on the east side of Heart City called ''Atrium''. On the 50th floor of the upscale apartment called ''Top-Red,'' slept two women in a lavish bedroom in a large apartment with a grand view of the city.

Waxxy awoke from her slumber; the wolf woman was wearing a silk burgundy nightgown; her blonde hair was secured in a scarf of the same color as her nightgown with golden byte symbols. Yawning wide, Waxxy bared her fangs to the waking day as tears of sleepiness formed in her golden eyes. Waxxy licked the roof of her mouth as she looked at the person sleeping beside her.

"Oh, she's still sleeping; maybe I should let her sleep," Waxxy grumbled as she looked down at the figure sleeping under the red velvet sheets of the couple's luxurious bed.

Throwing her thick, grey-furred thighs over the edge of her side of the bed, Waxxy rose to her feet. Waxxy's feet were in a permanent arch state of being her pedicured toes lacquered in scarlet paint, and the front pads on her feet supported her weight. Standing to be a full erection, Waxxy was quite tall, her figure slender with a slight hourglass shape. She slept braless, allowing her pendulous dual pair of fat breasts to hang with no restraint. Her large bushy gray tails swept from side to side counterbalancing her hips swings as she walked to the bathroom.

***

The elevator reached the lair; Willy and Della saw the place again.

"I keep forgetting how big this place is! " Della smiled, looking around as she stepped out of the elevator.

"Yeah, it's massively larger than one would think," Willy said, thinking aloud.

"Follow me! Everyone is waiting in the living room! " Keyhole giggled, shuffling off.

The two followed the tiny Miblin further where the rest of the team was.

Sitting awaiting them were Tap, Thiccums, and Popster. Popster was wearing the outfit she was wearing when she saved Willy from the truck, which she regarded as her go-to outfit. The hero-like ensemble consists of a red armor-padded leotard with enough to support her massive chest. The garment looked like a bullet-proof vest, an umpire's vest, and a school swimsuit. She wore leggings that were white and thigh-high, letting a considerable amount of thigh meat spill out of their tops. She wore tiny brown cowboy boots on her feet and had embossed images of snakes on their outer sides. Her cowboy hat shared the same color as her boots being brown with matching snake designs on the hat's brim. Popster wore a face cowl that led out into a cape made from white burlap to hide her face.

"Hey guys, glad you made it down; you did good, Keyhole! " Popster nodded.

"Yeah, it's a pleasure to meet you all finally; my name is Thiccums, " Thiccums said as she rose from her seat and walked over to the trio who entered the room.

Thiccums, unlike her relaxed state of office attire, wore some different when discussing team matters. Thiccums wore a baby blue spandex turtleneck dress with the arms cut out. In addition, she wore black pantyhose that were pressed to be a bit more transparent than she would like. Her feet graced with white heels gave her a reserved and professional appearance as a team leader. Her long blue hair was tied into a ponytail with a white ribbon. To preserve the office woman's appearance that she had become so accustomed to, she wore a pair of smart glasses on her face that acted like a phone would and had a white coating on their sides which spun around her ear and formed earpieces on each other either side.