Waterfalls

Story Info
A playful girl’s experiences of pissing with her lovers.
7.9k words
4.67
26.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VM218
VM218
484 Followers

[This is a standalone fetish story, giving snapshots of different times in the main character's life. It features cameos from some of my established characters (including Valerie from Seducing Anya and Tammy from The Used Girl). However, you can read it on its own without any knowledge of my other stories. Be aware, in addition to pissing/watersports this story features cousin incest, lesbian/bisexual sex, exhibitionism, drug use references and some mild nonconsent. Don't read if any of that troubles you.

All characters involved in sexual situations are aged over 18.]

*******

It all started with a single impulsive decision. Sadie never could have guessed that it would change her life.

She was eighteen, freshly graduated from high school, and enjoying a passionate summer fling with a nineteen-year-old boy. The boy in question was her first cousin Luke, who was visiting from Australia on his gap year. It was the first time they'd seen each other in years, and what had previously been nothing more than a shy adolescent liking turned into an unbearably intense sexual tension. They started fucking in secret barely two days after his arrival.

Sadie was no stranger to sex -- she was young, pretty, outgoing, and lived in a small rural town where there wasn't much else to do -- but Luke was much more exciting than the boys she'd been with before. He was both more aggressive and more affectionate, taking her with a skilful confidence that was incredibly arousing. He had a nice big cock, too, long and curving with a very thick mushroom head. It was a tight fit inside her, quite a struggle to take the first time they fucked, but it felt amazing once she got used to it. And there was a hot forbidden thrill in doing it with a cousin, always having to be alert for her family catching them mid-incest.

On that particular day, they walked to the millpond a half-mile from her parents' house, in which Sadie and her older brothers often skinny-dipped. They brought along a six-pack of beers in a cooler bag and relaxed on the sunbleached grass together before stripping naked and diving in. Sadie loved drifting in the cool clear water with Luke ogling her nude body. They didn't end up doing much swimming, though, because he couldn't keep his hands off her. He kissed her impatiently in the noonday sunshine, clutching eagerly at her perky young breasts, his fingers skimming up her slim thighs to stroke the soft peachfuzzed mound of her vulva. Before long, they were entwined on a spread-out towel beside the water, happily and energetically fucking.

The broad head of his cock made her cum much faster than she expected. She cried his name, rocking herself into his rapid thrusts. When he climaxed, flooding her vagina with his warm semen, he groaned "I love you" in her ear. At the time, she thought it was just something he said in the heat of the moment. Only later did she realise that he meant it.

Spent, he kissed her and slid his softening cock out of her. She felt the sticky heat of his cum dripping from her pussy, coating her inner thighs. It was such a nice feeling in the summer air.

They lay together sweat-dappled and satisfied, looking up at the clouds hanging in the windless blue sky. Sadie snuggled up close to her cousin, kissing his shoulder, while he caressed her slim midriff, toying affectionately with her navel. She felt like she could laze there all day long.

The only problem was, she needed to pee. Keen to prove her drinking abilities to her Aussie cousin, she had drunk three beers already. She could handle the alcohol just fine. The liquid was a different matter. Now her bladder was swollen and aching, threatening to release itself at any moment. She didn't want to get up from her lovely comfortable spot, but she couldn't wait any longer for relief.

So, tipsy, horny and with a frisson of mischief, she decided to put on a little show.

Without sitting up, she parted her cum-coated labia with her fingers, pulled back on her clit, and let her piss flow. A steep clear arc of urine shot out, catching the sunlight to glitter brightly. There was plenty of force behind it. It streamed easily three or four feet out in front of her, far enough to splash into the calm waters of the pond.

Peeing in front of someone was nothing new to Sadie. Her brothers had seen her tinkle into the water innumerable times when they swam together. She'd even taken a piss in the school urinals as a dare, to the pervy delight of several watching boys. But she'd never gone in front of a lover before, not so openly. It felt liberating to share this simple, intimate act of her body. Liberating, and enjoyably naughty.

Her cousin's reaction didn't disappoint her. He sat up in surprise, a bemused laugh escaping his lips. He stared in fascination at her powerful stream. "Whoa, Sadie!"

She smiled at him impishly, continuing to spray her piss out like a fountain, waiting for him to make the next move.

His hand went to her breast, cupping and squeezing it with distracted excitement as he watched her. His cock was quickly growing hard again, curving up big and fat, the mushroom head flaring. Sadie was delighted that she'd had such an effect on him.

"Where'd you learn to piss like that?" Luke laughed. "You're going like a fucking geyser."

"I'm a natural," she replied happily. Eager to demonstrate her skill, she pushed out her hips and steered her stream left and right, sprinkling pee across the pond's surface. Some of it inevitably got on her bare legs, though she didn't mind.

"I didn't even know girls could aim it." Luke's cock was rock-hard now, his eyes gleaming with lust.

Sadie badly wanted to let him fuck her again. Her pussy throbbed with excitement. Having him watch her pee was turning her on as much as it was him. But she'd underestimated her own bladder capacity. She was still pissing a torrent. Having started, she couldn't rein in her flow. Her sultry smile became an embarrassed blush.

"Oh my God," she giggled. Her laughter made her piss stream pulse out erratically. "Luke, I'm sorry, I can't stop. It's all that beer."

Luke grinned and gave Sadie's bare breast an affectionate squeeze. "You don't have to stop, cuz. Go ahead and top up the pond."

"The pond's gonna be a hundred percent pee at this rate," Sadie sighed. Finally, her mighty arc began to lose strength, shrinking to a trickle that still took a while to run dry. She exhaled in deep relief as piss dribbled from her pussy lips.

Luke rolled onto her almost immediately. He kissed and groped her lustfully, with an impatience born of fierce desire. In seconds he was inside her again, and they locked into a long, messy, moaning fuck. He made her cum harder and more noisily than she ever had before, so loud she thought her family might hear back at the house. But somehow she didn't care.

"You really liked watching me pee," she breathed afterwards, as she lay beneath him on the towel, sweaty and sore but happy, with his semi-hard cock still buried deep inside her.

"I did," Luke admitted, kissing her neck. His fingers combed lovingly through her long light-brown hair.

"Do you want to see it again?"

The rest of their fortnight together was a whirlwind of furtive sex. They used every opportunity to sneak off to the millpond or into secluded clearings in the woods to fuck in the open air. He ate her pussy -- the first boy who'd ever done that for her, and it was such a revelation she wondered why she'd put up with so many mediocre guys in the past. She sucked him off and swallowed his cum in heartfelt gratitude.

And she peed for him many more times. She was already careful about staying hydrated, but now she had an incentive to drink water by the gallon. She loved peeing al fresco anyway, it was just even more fun to do it with her cousin watching. It got his dick hard as diamond every time. A few times, to her complete astonishment, he went so far as to lick her pussy clean after she pissed.

One night they went out for drinks on the local riverfront, and ended up peeing off the edge of a jetty side-by-side, laughing drunkenly as they tried to cross their streams. Their piss trickled musically into the dark river. Their bladders had barely run dry before they clambered onto the moonlit deck of a moored sailboat and fucked under the stars. Sadie tried her very best to keep quiet, orgasming with clenched teeth as people walked past obliviously a few yards away.

It was wonderful, the best summer of Sadie's young life, and it ended all too soon.

She adored Luke as her cousin, and enjoyed sex with him immensely. But before long, she realised to her dismay that he'd actually fallen in love with her. He wanted a relationship, something serious. It wrenched at Sadie's heart, because deep down she didn't feel the same way.

"We're on opposite sides of the world," she told him, in a tearful conversation the night before he flew home. "And we're cousins. It can't work, Luke, you know it can't. I'm sorry."

"Sadie, I love you so fucking much," Luke protested.

She couldn't quite bring herself to say she loved him too. Instead, she kissed him with intensity, and led him out to the woods one more time.

They fucked again and again in the sweltering night air, pleasing each other in all the ways they could. Sadie brought a big bottle of water along to fill up her bladder, so she could piss like a waterfall for him in between bouts of sex. She squatted in front of him and sucked his thick dick clean of her pussy juices while her piss blasted the grass beneath her. Finally, at his urging, she urinated when he was inside her, letting him feel the warmth of her stream on his thrusting cock. They both came incredibly hard that time, their joined moans rising up into the night.

Early the next morning, with her parents and brothers watching, she chastely hugged Luke goodbye and watched the taxi drive him off to the airport. What her family didn't know was that his cum was still leaking out of her beneath her summer dress.

In the years that followed, Luke visited her a few more times. They fucked a lot each time, and she knew he still held a candle for her. But they could never be anything more than secret fuck-buddies. Eventually, he got engaged to a woman he met through his work, and they reluctantly became just platonic cousins once more.

Sadie and her family flew out to Brisbane for Luke's wedding. At the ceremony, while the vows were being read, he glanced at her among the assembled guests for just a moment. And she saw there was still longing in his eyes.

*

University was an exciting time for Sadie. The thrill and freedom of living away from home for the first time, in a bustling city that had more people on a single street than lived in her entire hometown. The bars, the clubs, the rowdy house parties, the "study sessions" that ended in day-drinking and thunderous hangovers. And, of course, the sex.

She went into her freshman year fully intending to be a first-class slut, and she succeeded. She'd fucked six different guys by the end of her first month on campus. She disdained anything long-term or exclusive, seeking out hot one-night stands and casual flings with easygoing boys, quickly ghosting any who tried to lock her down.

She had her first real experiences with girls, too. She'd kissed girls back in high school, fingered her best friend and been fingered in return, but nothing more than that. Now, for the first time, she met open lesbians and bisexual girls, and to her delight found they were just as open to hooking up as the guys were. She tasted pussy, found she liked it a great deal, and was astonished by how much pleasure another girl could give her. She had a few enjoyable threesomes, and even tried a foursome, though that turned out to be more clumsy than hot.

She told herself that the piss kink she'd developed with Luke was a one-off thing, something she'd done purely to please him. She didn't expect anyone else to be so into it. She noticed some of her lovers staring when she peed after sex, and enjoyed those little exhibitionist moments. She didn't try to go any further than that.

Until, during one particularly intense drunken fuck with a final-year med student, she lost control at the moment of orgasm. She emptied her booze-filled bladder in a hot gush, all over the bed and the guy's hard cock. There was so much piss she couldn't try to claim it was just squirt. Mortified to the point of tears, she apologised, pleading with him not to tell anyone.

Instead of being grossed out, he quickly resumed fucking her. "Oh, fuck, that was incredible, baby," he grunted, looking raptly down at her as his long dick pistoned into her sopping cunt. "I love a girl who pisses when she cums."

Hearing that made her cum again almost immediately. Her shame forgotten, she let him fuck her on the piss-drenched sheets twice more that night, before they finally gave in, stripped the bed and showered.

It turned out the med student -- Edmond -- had a real thing for female piss. Even more so than Luke. He and Sadie soon became fuck-buddies, screwing each other not exclusively but very frequently, with piss play a central part of their fun. He got her to stand over him in the bathtub and shower him in her golden morning urine, luxuriating in it like it was ambrosia from heaven. Before sex, he liked to have her soak the length of his erection with her stream, and he always encouraged her to piss while he was inside her. He especially loved it when she rode him, bucking wildly on his hard cock, and sprayed her hot piss onto his belly and chest as she climaxed. Needless to say, she had to put down a lot of towels whenever he came over.

"You've got such a strong stream," he told her after one very wet session, in the same reverent tone he used to praise the beauty of her body. "It's so sexy. I've never had a girl hose me down like you can."

Sadie giggled at the strange but pleasing compliment. "I think I've just got a really healthy bladder."

"Has anyone ever drunk your piss before?" Edmond said, giving her a curious, quietly intense look.

Sadie thought back to how Luke had licked her pissy pussy clean. That had been surprising enough, and all he'd done was suck up the last few drops from her labia. Full-on urinating in someone's mouth was another level of kink entirely. "You actually want to drink it?" she asked, bemused but not repulsed.

Edmond nodded without hesitation. He seemed so eager that Sadie nearly laughed.

"Maybe next time," she told him.

She gave him what he wanted the following weekend, at his small redbrick apartment in the suburbs. Keeping him in suspense, she padded around the place stark naked, drinking tall glasses of water and shooting him teasing looks. Tormented with desire, he followed her like a supplicant, and she allowed him to worship her body -- kissing her feet, massaging her breasts and thighs, licking her wet and creamy cunt -- but wouldn't let him fuck her, no matter how much he begged. Finally, when her bladder was so full she was nearly crying, she made him kneel between her legs in the shower, his open mouth centimetres from her bare, smooth-shaven pussy.

She pissed like a waterfall onto his waiting tongue. He groaned in perverted delight and, as she watched, began to gulp down her urine. She kept peeing, and he kept drinking, though there was so much he couldn't possibly swallow it all. Sadie shivered with transcendent relief. Urinating, always enjoyable, had never been this intensely pleasurable for her. She was still going when she felt Edmond's tongue stroke her pussy. He licked and suckled her labia while she filled his mouth with her unending stream. His warm breath tickled her clit.

Then, the second she finished peeing, he leapt up and took her against the shower wall. It was a very aggressive fuck, more forceful than she was expecting, but she loved it. He ravished her like a man possessed, slamming his long cock into her fast and hard. "I can't believe you pissed in my fucking mouth, Sadie," he snarled in her ear. She could feel her own urine dripping off him onto her skin. "I just drank your piss. You filthy fucking bitch."

"You...you said you wanted it," Sadie whimpered, her pussy straining around his fierce thrusts. It was so strange to go from totally dominating a guy to having him totally dominate her. Strange but delicious.

"I did. It was so fucking good," Edmond growled. He kissed her on the lips, and for the first time Sadie tasted the salt of her own piss. "I want to drink it straight from your pussy, every fucking day."

He brought her to a weak, trembling orgasm on his cock, before ejaculating messily inside her with a harsh grunt. When he pulled out, his cum splurted from her gaping pussy lips to drip into the puddled urine on the shower floor.

He did indeed drink her piss many more times that semester, but their hookups became fewer and further between as the demands of his final-year exams built up. Edmond tried to compensate for this by making each time more intense -- to the point that Sadie began to find it too much, even for her. He started making her pee in his mouth almost the moment she walked in the door. She had to drink water constantly to keep up with his insatiable thirst for her piss. She realised that it wasn't just a kink for him, it was an obsession, and it made her increasingly uncomfortable.

The sex itself started becoming more violent, too, pushing the boundaries of consent. She would leave his place sore, bruised, leaking his cum and fighting back tears after hours of taking his relentless cock. Her vagina was the outlet for all his exam stress and pent-up aggression, with her pleasure very much secondary to his satisfaction. He didn't seem to care if she wasn't in the mood; several times he even fucked her when she was trying to sleep. When she told him that this upset her and made her feel violated, he said she was too beautiful to resist. As if that made it okay to force himself on her.

At last, Edmond moved city to begin his postgraduate studies, and they rapidly faded out of touch. Probably because he found another girl willing to submit to him. With the bitter clarity of hindsight, Sadie realised that she had been sexually abused. She was furious at herself for putting up with such treatment, for letting him use her as his living sex toy and piss dispenser. She resolved never to be so weak again. When, some months later, Edmond messaged her with a load of unconvincing apologies and crude flattery, she immediately blocked him.

Yet sometimes, when she peed in the mornings, she missed having his mouth there to catch it.

*

Sadie calmed down somewhat in her second year of undergrad. She got much more picky about the guys and girls she slept with, going for people who were hot but kind, who would treat her more gently than Edmond. It was a sensible decision, for sure, and the sex was still very good, if a bit vanilla. After the way Edmond had gone so suddenly from zero to a hundred with her, she was nervous about getting kinky again. For a time, she indulged in pissing only as a solo activity, pleasuring herself while she sprayed her urine in the shower. At most, she might pretend she was soaking her latest partner.

Then Luke made another visit from Australia; this was still some years before his engagement. He came for one reason and one reason only. He surprised Sadie at her student house quite out of the blue, bringing flowers and wine, professing his undying incestuous love for her once again.

And once again, though it hurt her to do so, Sadie had to let him down. As a consolation prize, she booked a cheap hotel room with him, and let him fuck the life out of her for a few blissful days. She pissed floods on her cousin's cock in the way she knew he loved so much, blessing his thick shaft with her powerful warm stream. He lovingly licked her pussy clean afterwards. She even let him pee on her for the first time, enjoying the liquid warmth flowing over her tits and pussy. It was great fun to have pissy sex again without the harsh, abusive dynamic that Edmond had brought to it.

VM218
VM218
484 Followers