Watersports with My Niece Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma's games continue.
3.7k words
4.69
102.2k
94

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our afternoon adventure on the jet ski, the rest of the weekend visit by my niece and her family was torturous. Every time I was near Emma, I felt drugged by her. By her full lips, her sweet smile, her perfect ass, her firm little tits. I would look at her hands and flash back to them stroking me to orgasm. A peek at her tongue would give me shivers, remembering how she licked at my neck. And that ass, that amazing 19-year-old athletic ass, so firm and absolutely smooth. Not a hair or dimple to be seen as she pranced around my house in her bathing suit or short shorts.

And it's not like she didn't tease the hell out of me at every opportunity. Any time she caught my eye she had a look; sultry, teasing, innocent. In the middle of a conversation with her dad, she appeared over his shoulder, tossed her hair back and smiled, then ran her hand up under her top, cupping her breast, squeezing her nipple. She made a little "ouch" face, then laughed silently as she came around and joined us. "Ooh, can I have a beer too?" she asked, hugging her dad and winking at me.

"Not likely," he smiled. She came around to me, and hugged me from behind, her hair falling around my neck, her cheek against mine, that fresh young scent enveloping me, "How about from my favorite uncle?"

"Sorry kid." She pouted and walked away, then paused at the door and looked back quickly. Seeing that her dad couldn't see her, she lifted her shirt, flashing me her amazing c-cups encased in a thin nylon bra. I almost spit my beer out. She spun around and left the room.

A few minutes later, she returned. Silently she peeked around the doorway, making sure that only I could see her. Then she stepped around. She was naked except for her panties. Covered only by a wisp of cotton. She posed with her open hand over her mouth, oops. Then she turned around and bent over, swung her perfect ass a little. She grasped the edges of the panties, and began to tease, inching down one side, then back up. Then the other. Finally, she pulled them down just far enough to show a few inches of her snow white ass, and the shadow of her crack.

I almost erupted in my pants, but I couldn't look away. She laughed silently, then her eyes widened, and she looked down in mock surprise. She pulled her panties down further, just below her crotch. Now her entire ass, as perfect as could exist, was exposed. Her deep honey tan ended in distinct lines across the bottom of her cheeks, the shadow between her cheeks deepened as it crept between her thighs. Suddenly the act came to a climax as she began to pee in her panties. First a few drops, then a little dribble that soaked into the cloth.

It ended quickly, but she pulled the panties back up, and now they were soaked. She wiggled in them, as though uncomfortable, turning to face me now. And locking eyes with me, my niece peeled the pee-drenched panties off, rolling them down her legs to reveal her sweet little pussy. It was so pretty, pale skin, smooth and unblemished, covered with a dusting of light brown fur. She turned sideways, and lifted one leg behind her, dangling the garment by her toes, and took it in her fingertips. It dripped a little on the floor as she tip-toed over to the pantry and dropped it behind the door. Her eyebrow arched to me, the meaning clear, it was a present for her uncle.

Emma blew me a kiss, and danced, completely naked, away down the hall.

I couldn't wait to open my present, and a few minutes later I headed for the bathroom, with a quick side trip to the pantry. The wet cotton was still warm, and the scent of her pee in the dirty garment gave me such a rush.

Later that evening, we all sat around the outdoor table on our deck and ate burgers. Somehow Emma ended up next to me, and though she was careful not to be too obvious, she found plenty to opportunities to touch me. On the shoulder as she sat down, grasping my thigh as she leaned over to ask me to pass the salad. When a passing boat caught everybody's attention, she boldly slid her hand up over my cock, finding me erect from her teasing. She gave me a silent "ooh," and squeezed it hard.

It got worse when I took the girls to get ice cream. Emma sat in the front, and I could feel her gaze on me as I drove. When I looked over at a stop light, she had her little athletic shorts pulled to the side, exposing her crotch. Her panties, innocent white cotton with little flowers on them, were on display. Seeing that she had my attention, she slid her hand up the leg and pulled the panties aside. I could tell her fingers were curling into her pussy. She pulled them out then, examining the sheen of moisture on them. She took a long sniff, then looked me in the eye, licking her lips like a little slut.

In line at the shop, she pinched my nose, making a joke about something silly, but her fingertips curled into my nostrils and left a little wet present for me. I got harder with every breath, smelling the tangy sweetness of her little teen vagina. Twice she found an opportunity to back into me, pressing her ass into my erection. I was unable to keep myself from grinding against her. I was losing my mind with lust.

I went back to use the bathroom while the kids sat down. As I zipped up and was about to leave, the door opened and there she stood. She leaned against the door frame, licking her ice cream cone. Not saying a word, just staring at me. The ice cream was melting, starting to run down the outside of the cone and over her hand. A drip of vanilla hung off her wrist. She looked down at it, then back at me. "Remind you of anything?" Then she slowly licked it off, continuing up her hand, switched the cone to the other, and began to slowly suck each finger clean.

Emma pointedly looked down at my crotch, "Take it back out." I was frozen. Looking back to my eyes, "take it out, Uncle Mike. I want to see it." I paused, looking past her and seeing nobody in the area. "C'mon Uncle Mike, we both know that I made your dick big and hard. Show it to me." She took a big lick around the cone, then shoved it into her mouth, making a huge mess around her red lips. She began to slide it in and out, ice cream now running down her chin, and dripping onto her chest. It slid slowly down, disappearing between her breasts.

She was looking at my crotch again, and I realized that I had opened my shorts and was sliding them down, releasing my hard on. It stood out, erect and inflamed with lust for my Lolita niece.

Emma tossed the cone into the trash, and walked towards me, the door closing behind her. Her mouth was ringed with a sticky mess of ice cream, but she didn't seem to notice. She squatted down in front of me and took my cock in her hand. Bringing her mouth to it, she kissed the tip, then flicked her tongue out and began to lightly lick it. She teased the opening slit and ran her tongue around and around the head in ever-widening circles.

Her lips parted, and the teenager began to slide her mouth down over the head. The coolness of her mouth, and the ice cream around it added to the intense sensation and my cock jerked in appreciation. She giggled and stroked down at the base, between my thighs, with her other hand. Stopping with my cock against the back of her throat, she pressed her finger up behind my sack, and sucked hard.

Her tongue tickled the underside of my shaft, and I could feel the end approaching, and moaned, "Oh my god, Emma." She pulled her face up, then quickly down as far as she could, seemingly trying to deep throat, but was interrupted by a blast of cum as I erupted into the back of her mouth. She gagged and started to back off, but I held her against me as I came. She was making choking sounds, and looked up at me, eyes tearing, wide with surprise, or fear?

I released the pressure and allowed her to begin to extract my cock, but pushed back in a few times, fucking that beautiful face. I pulled out my phone and opened the camera. "Smile honey," as I shot 2 quick shots. They were to be the best photos I've ever seen, my little beauty of a niece, eye makeup running down her cheeks, mouth wrapped around my hard-on, mess of ice cream dripping off of her chin, with traces of cum running through it.

The best blowjob of my life ended, and she stood up, smiling as she wiped her chin with her hand. Emma turned and looked at herself in the mirror, and gasped. Then she began to giggle, and turned to me. "Aren't I beautiful, Uncle Mike?" She pulled me to her, looking up with that slutty mess, "kiss me."

I didn't hesitate, reaching down to her, I kissed her lips, but she pulled me into her and ferociously began to tongue my mouth, tasting of vanilla and cum and that unmistakable taste of a teenage girl's mouth.

Hearing voices, I pushed her into a stall, and pulled up my shorts. Wiping my face with a paper towel, I peeked out the door, and saw my other nieces turn into the girls' room. I took some wet towels and pulled Emma from the stall, wiped her face, and her chest, and tried to make her presentable. She lifted her shirt, and I wiped off the trickle between her breasts. Noting her sweet hard nipples, I lightly nipped one making her yelp in surprise.

I was still hard but knew that we were in the danger zone already, and I pushed her out of the bathroom and returned to the table. She headed into the girls' room, I'm sure she had some explanation for her absence, but found out that nobody had noticed.

That night, the kids all went upstairs to hang out, and we polished off several bottles of wine. As Emma's mom, Susie, got drunker, she got flirty as well, and stared at me enough to make me a little nervous. She also initiated a lot of conversation about sex and made a pretty raw joke about the usefulness of her nice rack as a cock target.

Finally we'd all had enough, and headed off to bed. By the time I brushed my teeth and cleaned up, my wife Stephanie was out cold. I was hoping to relieve some of the tension which had been building all day due to my niece, but she had no response when I called to her.

I lay beside my wife, replaying the fantasies-cum-true from the day, and started to slowly stroke myself. I started when I heard a creak, and the door opened slowly. Then, backlit by the dimmed hall light, was a curvaceous young girl in a short nightie. Emma peered into the room, and seeing that Steph was facing away, slipped inside silently. I lay there petrified, this was so dangerous. She tiptoed up to me, and stood inches away, looking down at me with a smile. Then she took my hands and pulled me out of bed.

I stood, my cock jutting towards Emma, and she moved against me, her soft tummy brushing against my hard-on. Taking my hands again, she moved them around behind her, placing them on her ass. She placed her own on my ass and pulled me tightly against her. My cock pressed harder into her belly, and she began to grind it slowly back and forth.

Her hands now slipped up around my neck, and she began to sway with me, dancing silently, her breasts against me as well. She pulled my face down, and kissed me softly, just lips at first, then her tongue started to explore me. First across my lips then penetrating them and the kisses became sloppy and erotic.

Her lips reached up to my ear, and she whispered, "Uncle Mikey, I woke up 'cause I have to pee. Real bad. Will you show me where the potty is?" She pulled back, looking up at me with a big smile, and kissed me lightly.

Then Emma took me by the hand and led me towards our bathroom. I was powerless to resist. The light from the streetlight outside made it even brighter than our bedroom, and I watched as she silently lowered the seat. Reaching under the silky nightie, she slid her panties down to her knees, and sat down. Looking at me, she bit her lower lip, striking an innocent pose, and began to urinate. No, not urinate, pee. Somehow, she'd created that weakness in me, I'd never had a fetish for girls peeing, but as her stream hit the water, my heart pounded harder.

She peed for several seconds, just a couple of squirts really, and she sighed. "I like peeing in front of you, Uncle Mike. It makes me feel sexy. Do you remember a long time ago when we were in the pool, and I was sitting on the stairs, and I peed? It was real yellow, and you saw it. I was so embarrassed, but then you were watching me, and I saw your penis start to get big. It got so big so fast, and you had to move it so it didn't stick out. Then you looked at me and had to go in the deep end. I thought that was so sexy, that I made your penis get hard."

Oh hell yes I remembered. I remembered fucking my wife that night thinking about my niece innocently peeing in the pool and wishing that I could just see her with her panties down.

She reached for a few squares of paper and handed them towards me. "Could you give me a hand?" she cooed in a little sweet voice. "Or maybe just a finger?"

"C'mere and help me, and then I'll help you." I stepped closer, and I took the paper. She spread her knees wider, and I could just make out her pussy in the shadows. Just a feathering of hair covering her mound, a tiny bit of her lips protruding from a smooth slit. Drops of pee captured in her pubic hair. "Don't be shy, Uncle Mike, go ahead and wipe me."

In a trance now, I reached between my nieces spread thighs, and went to wipe her dry. But, when my fingers lightly touched her pussy, her knees shut, trapping my arm, and she leaned to me. "Oh, Uncle Mike, nobody's ever touched me there. It feels funny. Her hand behind my head now, pulling me in for a soft wet kiss.

And as we began to make out again, her sitting on the toilet, my arm between her legs, fingers just touching the outside of her pussy, I felt a spurt of wetness, then another. Then she released, and I saw that it was all a game, a little game of peeing on me again. The paper was instantly soaked, and the golden liquid flowed all over my hand, my wrist, and my lower arm. It was warm and pungent, and she kissed me much harder, obviously turned on by this twisted tease.

Releasing my head, she leaned back, looking into my eyes, and giggled. "I got you, and I know you can't get me back 'cause you have a big boner!"

But, as turned on as I was, the shock of her game had reduced my erection to a chub. I stood, wiping my hand on a towel, then bent down and took her face in my left hand and kissed her while I pulled down my shorts with my right. I willed myself to soften, and since I'd had plenty to drink and had to go pretty bad, it worked.

I stood up and aimed my cock between her thighs and began to piss. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, and delight. A little splashed off the seat, and splattered her thighs, then the stream began to pour into the bowl. I never would have imagined how erotic taking a midnight piss could be, but looking at my niece on the seat, watching it flow between her legs, was amazing.

She reached out her hand, then, and took my cock in it, and began to aim it a little in different directions. The sound changed with the water depth, and then she started to play it off of her thighs. Looking into my eyes, a slutty little expression took over, and she said, "I can't waste all of this, can I?"

With that she lifted my penis and directed the flow squarely on her chest. It instantly soaked her nighty, her breasts visible through her bra, and streamed down her tummy, over her pubic mound and into the water.

Around and around she aimed me, soaking herself as the urine cascaded down over her. Then, for just a second, she aimed it directly at her beautiful face, and got a mouthful. She made a face, and let it flow out over her chin, down onto her breasts, "yuk!"

My piss began to run out now, and came to a stop, then one quick spurt on her titties, and I was done with the greatest toilet experience of my life. But not quite, now she took my penis into her mouth and began to suck on it. In no time I began to swell. She sucked harder, holding my sack with her left palm, and began to face fuck me.

When I was fully erect she took me from her mouth and stroked the shaft as she pulled her nightie over her breasts. "I think you can make me a little messier, Uncle Mikey."

Emma pulled me to her, and leaned forward, grasping my shaft. She began to stroke it very lightly, tickling it to excitement. As it swelled, she watched it closely, giving it a lick, a kiss, maybe a squeeze. She seemed fascinated by her effect on me, or at least on my cock. Putting just the head in her mouth swirled her tongue around as she had that afternoon, and began to hum softly.

That brought another surge of blood and it twitched in her mouth. She took in a few inches of the shaft, then came up and started mouth-fucking just the head. What a natural cock-sucker my niece was. She'd slurp the head in, tongue the slit, then suck really hard as she pulled it back out. I tried to follow her mouth, wanting to get deeper, but she held me off with her hand and kept the tease going.

Pulling me from her mouth, she sat up straight and began to rub my cock around her lips, then all over her face. Pre-cum began to ooze from me, and she squeezed a dollop out onto her tongue, and played with it for me. Rolling it around, then almost letting it dribble off of her lower lip before sucking it back in and swallowing.

She pulled her nighty down now, releasing her soft round breasts. Her little nipples were pink and perfectly formed.

Then she began to flick her nipples with my cock, the rough nubs eliciting twinges of pleasure as they hardened. She pressed me between her naked breasts, and did her best to wrap them around it, and though they didn't quite encase my cock, the sensation was delicious.

I heard footsteps in the hall, and went to back out, but she grabbed my balls and held me there. "Not yet," she whispered, "make me messier." She bent her head down then and began to lick the head as it appeared between her tits, urging me to tit-fuck her by pulling me by the ass.

She nibbled on me, licked me, and then sucked me way back into her mouth, holding me by the balls and the ass, and tickling between the two with her fingertips. That was enough to get me over the edge, and I gave her the second mouthful of cum of the day.

This time she sucked it all into her mouth, draining me. "That's not very messy, honey." I teased. But wait. She sat up straight and smiled. Lips closed at first, then her perfect white teeth. My cum oozed between them. Then she opened her mouth, tilting her head back, and showed me her mouthful. Emma would make a show of letting it flow over her lip, and just as it started to drip she'd suck it back in. Until she didn't, and it flowed out over her chin and down her graceful neck, sticking in her hair that fell around her shoulders.

Whoever was in the hallway tapped on the bathroom's other door, startling us. "Sorry, busy," Emma said quietly.

"Are you ok, honey?" her mom called.

"Sure, just on the potty."

"Ok, I'll use the other one, good night."

"Night Mom," and the nasty teenager sucked her uncles cock back into her mouth, seemingly trying to reverse the softening of it.

I heard her continue down the hall, then a light tap on a door. Was it my room? My mind ran with possibilities, she's telling my wife, she's looking for a little fun, who knows. After no response, I heard the door open quietly. Then it closed, and her footsteps returned. "Sure you're ok?" She sounded hesitant, like she had another question to ask, like, "is your uncle in there with you?"

"Fine Mom, I can wipe myself," the teen replied sarcastically, smiling at me and licking my sticky cock.

"I can, but I don't want to," she whispered as her mom's footsteps faded up the hall.