Waves

Story Info
A married man takes his first visit to a gay bathhouse.
6k words
4.8
23.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,756 Followers

This story carries my normal disclaimer/plea for this genre. As a female writer, there are many things I simply have to guess at or take the word of people who are more 'experienced' than me in this world. If I get any details wrong my apologies but hope you enjoy the story anyway.

*****

I couldn't believe I was finally going to do it but here I was standing at the entrance to 'Waves' a known gay bathhouse. On the wall behind the young man standing in the glass-fronted booth was a poster showing a pair of men locked in conversation. They both had bodies like Adonis and the strapline underneath stated, 'Waves, the place where you can make friends with people like you.' Their groin areas were covered in the tiniest of towels and both showed more than a hint of the swelling of an erection under the cloth.

"Temporary or full membership?" The young man said in a bored voice and it took a moment for his question to register.

"What's the difference?" I said, my eyes still glued to the poster. None of the men who had filed past me so far had looked like them, in fact, they had looked pretty normal. The nice thing was that as they had shown their membership cards a few had smiled at me, a couple had said "hi" and one even winked at me with the comment, "will see you later."

"Full membership gives you free access for a year," then he paused before he went on, "but of course, you will need to provide ID and a credit card."

I quickly responded with a hurried comment that temporary would be fine but didn't add the reason was I had no desire for my wife to discover a subscription fee to a gay bathhouse on our credit card.

"Your first time?... Daddy?" The young lad said with a glimmer of interest as he studied my 6'2" frame no doubt hoping I was a top. I knew enough about the gay community to understand the different roles and although my cropped grey hair and hairy body would at first glance indicate a bear my desires lay very much in the direction of being on the receiving end rather than doing the giving.

At 50 my marriage had reached a standstill with my wife losing all desire for sex as she went through the change. We still loved each other but there was no spark there anymore, especially now the second of our two daughters was married and had left home. I felt uncomfortable contemplating an affair with a woman although I would watch videos and chat with women half my age. Well, allegedly women as you could never be sure on the internet, but I was more nervous than them to use a webcam even though myself and my wife were in separate bedrooms.

Then, after a few years, I discovered the world of gay porn and things changed. On the first site I joined I was presented with three options; top, versatile or bottom. I don't know why I ticked bottom, but suddenly I moved from being the pursuer to being the pursued and it was as horny as hell. Within months I had bought a dildo from a sex shop on the side of the main road and a large tube of KY jelly. I was surprised how quickly the KY ran out but I was using it most nights as I chatted. The thought of being fucked started to overwhelm me and I couldn't wait to chat with other men who found me sexy and desirable.

I eventually plucked up the courage to use a webcam and with words of encouragement in my earphones, I would fuck myself to an orgasm as a random top would tell me what he would like to do to me in graphic detail. It wasn't that I fancied other men it was the excitement of being sexually desired coupled with the physical stimulation of my prostate that made me shoot my load.

Things took another step when after a hot cam session with a nice guy, we got chatting about taking things real. After discussing how we lived too far apart to meet he mentioned about going to a bathhouse. I read his words with bated breath as he described his first time at a bathhouse and how he had his cock sucked a few times before fucking a very willing but random bottom. He went on to say, "I go regularly now about once a month and always pop a viagra before I go to make sure I can breed plenty."

That started me on a search for somewhere that was close enough to be convenient but far enough away to be discrete. I eventually found 'Waves' which was 50 miles from home in a large city and had some great reviews about being discreet but a good place to hook up. I waited until my wife was visiting her sister for a few days before taking the plunge and driving over with a semi in my jeans and my heart fluttering like my first date.

I took the towel and locker key into the changing rooms and slowly started to undress trying to avert my eyes feeling a little embarrassed and even more unsure. Yet at the same time, I was sneaking glances at the range of cocks that were on display. Some of the men seemed to know each other, while others were openly eying each other up. Above the door leading out of the changing room and into the bathhouse itself was a sign saying "No towel Tuesday, no exceptions," which explained why they were all walking in naked.

Across the room, I surreptitiously watched a guy who was a few years younger than me and still in his forties working a cock ring over his semi-hard cock and balls. The way he manipulated his meat had me drooling and I felt my cock twitch as he gave his own a few tugs to make sure the ring was seated properly, then I quickly looked away before he caught me looking.

"Your first time?" Said a voice in front of me and looking up from where I was sitting I found a semi-hard cock in front of my face. I realised it was the same guy who I had been watching before as the black cock ring was clearly evident.

"The cleanup booths are over there," he said waving his hand towards some curtained cubicles, but when he saw the confused look on my face he laughed, "it really is your first time for any of this isn't it?"

I mumbled about being a virgin and saw his cock twitch with excitement as he said, "How about I help you get ready, show you around then pop that cherry for you."

It was all said so matter of factly I could feel my nerves fade away and standing I followed him to the booth. He pulled back the curtain and we both stepped in before he closed it behind us giving us a degree of privacy. There were an array of tubes and taps along with bottles in dispensers attached to the wall and he started to wash my lower body giving special attention to cleaning my ass. He told me his name was Ian and he had been a gay top all his life. I mumbled my reply that my name was Spencer which was a lie but was still too nervous to give my real name.

"Does your wife know?" he said tapping the indentation on my finger from where I had slipped my wedding ring off before entering the bathhouse.

"No," I said shyly.

"It will be OK," he replied as he slipped a finger into my ass, "She will never know... well as long as you clean all the seed out before you go home."

At that point, he did something with his finger that made my knees go weak and I let out a low moan. Looking into his eyes I kissed him deeply as I blindly felt for his cock which was hard as steel in my hand. It felt different from my own as I worked it gently, loving how he moaned into my mouth. My own cock was so stiff it was aching and as I bent over I felt him work a second finger into my ass. It seemed the most natural thing in the world to suck him, even though I had never done it to a real cock before. I had sucked my dildo on cam and on occasions masturbated onto it before sucking it clean, but this was another man's cock. I worked my head up and down, gagging as I sucked as deep as I could. Ian must have got some gel from one of the bottles on the wall as his fingers were sliding in and out with ease.

"Safe or bare," I heard him moan and it took me a second to realise what he meant. This was the moment I had been yearning for and I wanted it to be something I would remember forever.

I heard him moan with joy as I replied, "Bare... I want you to breed me."

He freed his cock from my mouth and turned me to face the wall where there was a conveniently placed grab rail. Taking a tight grip I felt him start to push but could feel myself tensing. Although I would have guessed he was the same size or even smaller than my dildo he felt huge as he increased the pressure.

"Just relax sexy man, let me take your cherry as you have dreamed of."

As I breathed deeply I felt myself relax and with a short sharp pain, the head popped inside.

"Just push back when you are ready and take your time," he murmured gently as he caressed my back and ass cheeks offering soft words of encouragement.

Doing as I was told I pushed back onto his cock, sighing with pleasure as it slipped deeper into my bowels. Almost without noticing I felt the warmth of his body on my back as he whispered in my ear, "There, that's that troublesome cherry gone now we have to see about fucking and breeding you."

When I had used my dildo at home it was always me that was in control even when my online partner was telling me, deeper, faster or harder. Now control was moving from me to him as he gripped my hips and started to thrust in, meeting my gentle pushing back. In the end, I just braced as for the first time in my life I was fucked, deeply and relentlessly with long steady strokes.

I could feel a weird pressure inside and looked down to see my cock swinging back and forward as his cock drove in and out. I wanted to touch myself but didn't want to let go of the rail in case I was smashed against the tiled wall. Suddenly I felt my balls contract and my cock spurted seed without being touched. Ian must have been able to feel my contractions as he grunted, "Spill your seed as I am going to breed you so fucking deep."

With that, he thrust violently a few times lifting me onto my toes as I felt him swell and spurt deep inside. My legs turned to jelly but he held me upright by my hips as he pulled his cock out. I felt myself start to expel his seed from my ass when he pushed his still hard cock in forcing his cum back up me. After a few thrusts he slowly pulled out and I felt him wipe his cock across my hairy ass cheeks.

"Sorry about that I got carried away by your sexy ass. I got you ready but forgot the conducted tour before I popped your cherry. Hope you can forgive me."

"Sure," I laughed, my emotions roaring, "but only if you promise to fuck me again at the end of the tour. Should I clean up before we go?" I said as I felt his seed start to trickle from my throbbing ass.

"No, let people know you have been fucked and you want more... unless of course once is enough?"

I was hooked. Any shame, concern or embarrassment was gone, I wanted to walk out there and let people know I was an available bottom.

I followed Ian's broad back listening to him waving his hand in different directions reeling off the different levels of saunas and steam rooms before he paused next to a series of doors along a corridor. Some of which were closed with noises of sex coming through the doors, and others were open but empty. Finally, with an exclamation of triumph Ian waved his hand, "and these are the sex rooms."

I looked inside and there was a skinny young boy of around 20 kneeling up on a bench as an older hairy man was fucking him with gusto. Standing around pulling on their cocks were 2 similar men waiting their turn.

"These are the sex rooms," Ian said, "The rules are simple; if the door is closed it's private, if the door is open anyone can watch or join in. If you want safe sex then hang a condom over the door handle. Most will ask but many without the condom sign will assume bare breeding is OK."

Ian laughed as he must have seen the glazed look of desire on my face as the man fucking the twink finished pulling his condom covered cock from the open ass. His place was taken almost immediately by another latex covered cock which was thrust brutally in. I could see the rubber was pulled over the door handle and tied firmly so there could be no mistake.

I felt Ian's breath in my ear and his hand on my semi-hard cock as he whispered, "if you go bare you will get them queuing out of the door." Then as he felt my cock twitch in his hand he gave it a tug, "I think we have a new breeding piggy don't we?"

I wasn't quite sure what he meant but there was a look of lust on a couple of passing men as they turned as Ian made loud piggy oinks. They were both around 40 with neatly trimmed beards and their cocks were both semi-hard as I felt my ass twitch in anticipation.

"Soon guys," Ian said laughing, "he needs a few more loads first."

Turning opposite he led me into a room that was full of steam but not so steamy that you couldn't make out couples engaged in a variety of acts. In the middle was a large pool with steps leading down where again men chatted, watched or were engaged in sex.

"The baths," said Ian waving his hand, "anything goes in here, you just ask and the other says yes or no."

I watched as a conversation took place on the other side of the room which ended with the man sitting shaking his head to the clear disappointment of the man who asked the question.

I heard a voice nearby. "May I suck your cock," said a small balding man standing in front of us.

I looked at Ian to see whether he was going to say yes or no but Ian just smiled as he said, "he is talking to you."

I was speechless as here was a totally random stranger offering to suck my cock in a public place. He must have taken my lack of response as a decline and went to turn away in disappointment.

"Of course he wants you to," Ian said beside me, "but only as he sits on my cock."

With that, Ian sat on a stone bench with his cock pointing up in the air and patted his thighs in encouragement. I sat down slowly and felt the head press against my anal star and as I paused, Ian placed a hand on either hip and pulled me down until he was fully impaled in me. The sensation was incredible of being stuffed with cock and as I luxuriated in the full feeling the small man who had been waiting patiently knelt and started sucking my cock.

My wife never really liked sucking my cock even in the early years of our marriage and would only do it on special occasions. It must have been a special occasion every day for the man whose mouth was clamped on my cock as it felt like a hoover on overdrive. Even when Ian started thrusting up, forcing my cock deep into the guy's throat he never missed a beat and kept sucking. Looking down I could see his nose pressed against my groin and it felt like my cock was in a fleshy vice. I couldn't help myself as I started to ride Ian's cock faster I held the man's head firmly as I fucked his mouth. I'm not sure who came first but as I spurted into the man's throat I felt Ian flood inside me.

As I sat trying to catch my breath I resolved inside that I would learn to be as good a cocksucker as the small balding guy, but when I went to thank him he had already moved onto one of the men nearby and was busy deep throating him.

"You just met Harry the hoover," Ian said, his cock still buried in my ass. "Best cocksucker in this place, trust me most will be a let down after him... So are you ready to get some different cock in you now?"

The vision of the young man in the side room flashed into my mind and to Ian's amusement, I glanced in the direction of the sex rooms. "Go have some fun, I will check in on you later and may even bring a friend if he is about," he said patting my ass affectionately. I stood feeling his cock pull from my ass and a trickle of his seed started down my thighs. As I moved towards the rooms looking for a free one I could see that Harry had eagerly latched onto Ian's cock and was sucking him enthusiastically.

Finding a vacant room I looked at the condom still fastened around the door handle and as I stared at it I felt a little more of Ian's seed slide from my ass. Tearing the condom from the handle I threw it on the floor as I wanted to be bred multiple times, I wanted to feel cum pouring out of me.

As I knelt on all fours waiting with my hairy ass pointing at the door some of my bravado started to fade as I began to wonder if I was doing the right thing. I mean letting a guy fuck me... twice... was one thing, but did I really want to become a cum dump? Just as I was about to get up I heard a voice at the door, "wondered where the new piggy had got to."

Glancing back I recognised the two guys who had walked past earlier when Ian had been making his pig noises.

"Looks like he is ready filled," laughed one, "how many loads so far?"

"Two," I moaned pulling my cheeks apart, "and I am ready for more."

"After you love," said one as I realised they were a couple, "I don't mind sloppy fourths and after all, I am bigger than you."

The first guy just muttered as he drove his cock into my seed filled ass with a savage thrust and started fucking me fast and deep. He wasn't as big as Ian, which was a relief due to the ferocity of his thrusts. His partner just stood watching as he slowly pulled on his cock keeping himself hard. Without conscious thought, I opened my mouth in invitation.

"Looks like piggy wants me to use his mouth," the man standing watching said, "Though you had better slow down otherwise he might bite it off."

"Don't worry Steven, I am nearly there and as you know I do love breeding a pre-loaded ass."

I could feel the guy getting even faster with his thrusts if that was possible and could hear my ass squelching as he drove in. Then with a grunt crossed with a cry of triumph, he unloaded deep into my innards, his seed joining the two loads from Ian, then he pulled out as quickly as he had thrust in.

"OK Steven he is all yours, now it's piggy's feeding time."

As the second guy pressed his cock head to my distended anal ring the man who had just fucked me stood in front of my face holding his cock. "Open wide piggy it's feeding time."

Before I could protest the guy behind pushed forward and the sensation of his larger cock entering me made me open my mouth. The first guy took this as an invitation and grabbing my head pushed his cock into my mouth. Any ideas about being a talented cock sucker went as the man literally face fucked me. Every time the man fucking my ass thrust hard he forced me onto the man in front's cock, pushing it down my throat. The sound of me coughing and gagging seemed to excite him more and to my surprise, he started to get hard again despite having just dumped his load in me a few minutes earlier.

I found that the best way of dealing with the spit roasting was to relax and just enjoy being fucked. The downside to relaxing was it allowed the guy in front to work the head of his cock into my throat limiting my air supply. His cock went further down my throat as Steven jetted his seed deep in my ass and I felt the guy in front flex as I realised he must be shooting his second load directly into my belly.

When they both pulled out I took in great gulps of air and could taste the seed in my mouth when I burped. I felt one of them push two fingers into my sloppy ass and wiggle them, "He is well loaded now," he laughed as they left the room leaving me still on all fours trying to slow my heart rate as the cum started to ooze out.

I was about to get off and have a break when I heard a voice at the doorway.

"You sure about bare? And you up for multiples."

Looking over my shoulder I was shocked to see four guys filling the doorway, the oldest of them would have still only been half my age. Part of me felt I should take a break but instead what came out of my mouth was, "If you are OK fucking someone old enough to be your father then I am game."

"We love fucking silver daddies especially when we can breed them as well." He must have inspected my ass as he went on, "Wow looks like you have been well-bred already."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,756 Followers
12