Way Above Average Rub & Tug

Story Info
Visit to a massage+ provider over lunch.
2.5k words
4.47
13.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot and muggy 26 degrees. I was sweating just walking the 15 minutes through downtown from my work to her place, which was just enough time to decompress a little and start transitioning my mind out of work mode. I texted for her buzzer/unit number and was let in to a nicer mid-rise apartment building. The apartment itself was small, but simply and well-furnished and decorated. In the centre of the living room a massage table was setup, clad in white cotton and surrounded by a 160 degree view of the Vancouver skyline drenched in the afternoon sun.

After introductions, Aurora invited me to sit on the couch and asked if I had any injuries, sensitive spots, how I liked to be touched etc. She also asked that I should feel free to be as expressive as I wanted and to communicate, verbally or otherwise what feels good and what doesn't and that she in turn would do the same when I touched her. I told her that there was nothing she had to work around and that my preference was towards a more sensual touch, especially for a male. It was during this spiel of hers that I was struck with Aurora's calm confidence, sitting in classic Vancouver yoga attire with perfect posture, her deep smoky blue eyes holding my gaze, there was certain comforting, serene and centered energy about her. I thought to myself; this is looking promising, I should have opted for the 90 minute session. Aurora tells me that she will close the blinds, I told her I didn't mind them being open, she smiled and said that she was sure there were people with binoculars about. As she went to "get more naked" in the bedroom, she offered me a shower, which given the heat, I gratefully accepted.

I returned to the living room, cleaned, refreshed and naked to lie face down on the massage table which was still awash in diffused natural light through the drawn white curtains. I heard Aurora's bare feet approaching on the hardwood, she asked if the headrest was comfortable, it was. I asked if it was too late to upgrade to the 90 minute session, Aurora graciously agreed to the extension and asked to excuse herself to send a quick text. The session started fairly indistinguishable from one with a good RMT, with focused breathing and the stretching and kneading of major muscle groups in my back, neck, legs and arms. Deviating from the RMT script, Aurora used her hair, dragging it across my back to elicit a tingly energizing sensation. Some 20 years ago now, Berit, my first serious girlfriend and lover regularly used this maneuver with her hair and I haven't seen much of it since, I had forgotten how much I relish it.

After an initial loosening of my body, the warm coconut oil came out and was generously applied. I was anointed, pampered and felt melty throughout. My body and mind were being lulled into a serene state of expressive relaxation. I may have drooled a little before even realizing what was happening. Through my view port of the headrest, I caught glimpses of baby blue painted toes on beach weathered and shapely feet, toned and tanned legs with tiny golden hairs glistening in the sunlight. I felt the warmth and softness of Aurora's body graze up against mine, reminding me and my body where this was headed and augmenting the anticipation. She elicited a faint moan from me as she kneaded the soles of my feet and again for the palms of my hands.

As Aurora's touch turned lighter, more playful, more sensual and her body started grazing mine with greater regularity, I struggled and stammered to string together the words to tell her that her combination of relaxation and sensual massage styles was in perfect harmony and was heavenly. I did not mind though when the balance swayed further towards the sensual as her oiled torso and breasts slid firmly across my backside. Over the next few minutes the remainder of the functionality of my left brain collapsed, yielding to allow a full surrender to the experience, immersing myself in the unfolding string of moments and mounting energy.

Tracing her fingers up my right leg and inner thigh she ever so slightly crossed the RMT safe zone, grazing my perineum. The brief contact to as of yet untouched and sensitive skin was electric. It caused a small shudder within me that triggered an involuntary contraction of my PCBC muscles, cascading into in a rather forceful and oddly sensory aware pre-cum emission and accompanied full body shudder and moan.

Encouraged by my whimpers, moans and squirms, Aurora continued to rub and tease in a crescendo directed towards the physical root of my sex. She shamelessly caressed the sensitive flesh around my anus, kneading potential energy down through the root of my cock and into my engorging prostate and balls. My breath was taken away as her hand reached between my legs and gently cupped and jostled my laden balls.

Having exhaustively addressed every square millimeter of my exposed body, Aurora asked if I wanted to turn over. I happily complied as she asked if I needed a pillow, I declined saying I was more than fine. Feeling pampered, worshiped and ever so blessed I laid back and took in the divine sight of Aurora while basking in her radiant energy. Her pink boy short lace panties conforming to her shapely ass, her oil sheened and tanned skin, her perfectly pendulous breasts and her intriguing scarification body mod just above her cleavage. My left hand, of its own volition was drawn up to caress the small of her back and down over her firm and shapely ass which I duly complimented. Though to this point there was no shortage of contact between our bodies, it had all been initiated by Aurora. The consequence of my simple caress were surprisingly compounding for me on the feedback loop of energy that was building between us.

Aurora worked her way through the newly exposed skin of my chest, stomach and legs, making sure to intermittently revisit my more erogenous zones. Working on my feet again, she mentioned that there is usually a foot/cock connection, I agreed and added that there is very often a foot/pussy connection too. With only the few square inches of skin on my cock untouched and begging for her attention, Aurora climbed up on the massage table with me, kneeling straddled over my right thigh. Slowly and with focused intent she encircled the base of my manhood with her right hand, like a lioness closing in on and toying with its prey. My cock throbbed, and in what I assume was a reciprocal reaction, Aurora; closed her eyes, pursed her lips, arched her back and something more than a quiver, but less than and more refined than a convulsion rippled through her, it was seriously sexy, and then she purred! My cock throbbed again in sympathetic response and I could have easily cum in this moment had I not held on using muscle control. Aurora released my cock and rubbed my belly as I regained composure, before I could though she was rubbing and tugging on my balls as I whimpered with pleasure.

Upping the ante, with a sly smile and some fleeting eye contact, Aurora

sensually lowered her body towards me while raising my cock to meet her cleavage. The ensuing body slide was glorious, ending with my cock firmly pressed against her belly, my cock throbbed against her, triggering her quiver+ response as I ran my fingers down the nape of her neck. The grinding, groping and dry humping started slow, but with building fervour. I told Aurora that it felt like a high school make out session, but way better. She offered her index finger to my eager and wanton mouth, teasing it with my lips and tongue triggered waves of pleasure over both of us, and more purring.

Continuing our carnal entwinement, we tasted and tweaked each other's nipples, necks and ear lobes were softly and passionately kissed and suckled. Sliding down my body, Aurora delivered a slow wet kiss to the sensitive area over my iliac artery where my leg meets my torso, the sight and sensation of this nearly caused me to lose control. More grinding ensued and my groping lost all reservation, rubbing and petting Aurora's hot and moist pussy through her panties. I share with her that being close to, or on the edge is one of my absolute favourite places to be.

We had both devolved into a sweaty, oily, panting mess, but in the best possible way. There was a moment around this time that was viscerally and sensorially crystallized into my memory; kissing Aurora's left shoulder, my right hand groping around her perfect ass, reaching towards her pussy, my left hand caressing the small of her back, her slightly and sensually arched back glistening with oil and brilliant beads of sweat, her mouth molested my earlobe as she mercilessly ground her sex against mine. The sexually expressive growl that emanated from me elicited the best quiver+ and purr from Aurora yet. I asked her what I could do to make her feel good, she tactfully deflected by telling me what I was doing was good.

My arousal was reaching a critical plateau. Through volition or even muscle memory I was no longer effectively able to control my BCPC muscle groups, my only remaining lever was my breathing. Aurora masterfully read my body and eased me right up to the point of no return several times. Everything else had melted away, my world regressed in to just the bubble of intense energy surrounding us, my being reduced to instinctual reaction from sensory input. I sat up somewhat abruptly, Aurora asked if I wanted to sit up or change positions, I replied saying that I didn't know and laid back down.

She laid down beside be, I believe sensing that I wanted to be closer to her. It was somewhat of a lie that I didn't know what I wanted, while truly the language side of my brain was not cognizant of my desire, the other side of my noodle knew exactly what it wanted. I had a deep instinctual desire to take the drivers seat and devotionally worship Aurora's body. I wanted to reinvest the potential energy developed in me before it was released. I wanted to slowly and purposefully work my way over her body, pacing and controlling my lust, but eventually culminating in carnally devouring her sex. This wasn't as option though, nor was I at the time fully aware of the desire. While re-surrendering myself to her I noticed the clock on the wall, I could not figure it out though. I could not tell the time or remember at which time the session began or was to end, I gave up figuring and hoped that Aurora would keep me apprised.

My recollection of the next few minutes was a blur, shrouded in a moist sexual fog punctuated by purring, growling and heavy breathing. An apropos visual conceptualization of my prostate at this point would have been; an overfilled glass, the liquid forming a convex meniscus raised ever so slightly above the lip of the vessel, the slightest breeze or vibration would break the perfectly balanced surface tension starting an inevitable chain reaction. As Aurora milks the head of my impossibly hard cock her other hand cradled my perineum and balls and a deep muscular contraction rippled through my core. Sensing that I might possibly be able to hold on if stimulation were to cease, I pleaded Aurora to stop for a second, she did.

I teetered on the very precipice for what seemed like 15 seconds, but was likely much closer to 5 in reality. Seeing the lioness Aurora over me, having so much of her skin still in contact with my own, her breast grazed my thigh and the sight of my cock pulsing and forcefully expelling pre-orgasmic ejaculatory emissions was too much, I could tell I was cresting the peak whether I wanted to or not. I blurted to Aurora that it was too late and to keep going, she eagerly worked my cock with reckless abandon. It felt like pure molten pleasure was ready to explode into a shower of sparks inside of me. A ripple of tensioned calm passed though the muscles in my perineum and core, my skin flushed and my breathing intensified, my buttocks clenched, my penis become almost painfully hard and I could feel myself careen past the point of no return and over the edge, all the while being held and propelled by Aurora. A moment of pure bliss; my pupils dilated, I became inundated with sensory input from my first ejaculatory contraction, an orgasmic wave started to wash through me like a tsunami, up from my prostate into my urethral bulb, through my penis and spine radiating through to the rest of my body.

My perception of time again possibly dilated with seemingly twice the usual 0.8 seconds between my first and second contractions as I bucked, shook, moaned, groaned and cursed. Four more intense contractions and ejaculatory spurts ensued, followed by nine gradually less intense contractions as I continued to ooze cum. Aurora passionately and unabashedly extracted every last drop, maintaining an intense closeness as my orgasmic response proceeded to the denouement and refractory phases. I was panting, overheating and dehydrated, my penis continued to twitch involuntarily as a euphoric, fuzzy and glowing, almost drugged feeling enshrouded me. I felt thoroughly contented and satiated as we lay entwined, gloriously filthy with oil, sweat and cum. After regaining my breath I expressed how great and intense the experience was for me, Aurora was pleased that I had enjoyed myself and agreed it was intense. She then teased me by sharing her plans to spend the rest of the afternoon at the beach with a friend while I unfortunately, had to return to work.

Aurora disentangled herself from me and asked if I would like some water, I gratefully accepted. She mentioned that she really enjoyed my sexual energy, I replied saying that I very much enjoyed hers as well, especially the purring. She was concerned that I shouldn't be driving in my doe eyed and stupefied state, I told her not to worry, that I had walked. I headed to the shower to reluctantly wash away the evidence of my indulgence and begin the transition back to the real world. With at least my body clean, if not my mind, I dealt with Aurora's remuneration. While saying our farewells, I wanted so badly to give her a warm lingering embrace, alas, she was still quite oily and for the first time I perceived a slight awkwardness between us.

On the whole, these 90 minutes were much more profound and soul satisfying than I had anticipated or could have hoped for. Though deeply satisfying, the experience also latently produced a somewhat opposite feeling in that it re-kindled a dormant yearning within me for sensual massage and devotional sex.

Returning my mind to work mode was quite difficult after the session. Not caring about being ill prepared for a quickly approaching and mostly pointless meeting, I simply stared out the window drifting into daydream remembrances of the carnal energy that had developed between us.