Way Out There

Story Info
Over his head.
10.3k words
4.58
11.2k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Russ had a feeling that this trip was going to change his life in a dramatic way. Having broken up with his girlfriend, he had left to go hiking and camping to get his head together. Arriving at the trail head, in the mountains Russ unpacked his backpack. Looking around, his Jeep was the only car in the parking lot. Good I will have some quiet time to myself, he thought. The trees were still green and hadn't started changing colors yet, stretching his legs and settling his pack, Russ left his jeep heading into the mountains. The only thing he wanted was to forget about the past few days and enjoy the weekend. Monday would take care of itself.

Two hours later found him sitting under a huge old oak. Sitting down on a large rock half buried in the mountain side to rest and have a sandwich. The trail had been arduous along with a lot of loose scree, but it had been worth it. He sat eating his sandwich while gazing out over the valley that spread before him, having forgotten about the breakup and hurt. Feeling a peaceful quiet settle over him, he lay back on the old rock searching for a semi smooth place to relax. Not having seen any signs of people, it didn't surprise him since it was a hard and not often used trail which is what he preferred. Taking a sip of water and starting to feel sleepy, he was planning on moving on up the mountain to a camp site he knew about. Forcing himself to get up, Russ started on up the path. 30 minutes later he was setting up his tent close to a pool formed by a hot spring. Getting his camp set up. Russ stripped off and eased into the pool, relaxing while he watched the sunset over the mountain range.

"Hello may I join you?" a female voice asked, startling Russ. Snapping his head around, he found a very pretty woman standing on the other side of the spring. She looked to be about his age, she was about 5'5" maybe 115 lbs with black shoulder length hair with an hour glass figure. She had a back pack on the ground and looked like she had been hiking for a while. She was wearing jean shorts with a white tank top. Her top was soaked with sweat. Russ noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra. The outline of her breasts and nipples was very obvious.

"Uh miss that is fine, if you will turn around while I get some shorts on I will be glad to share the pool with you." Russ responded. After the break up with Becky, he felt like it was a good time to relax and just enjoy some company.

"You don't have to do anything special for me." She answered sitting down and removing her boots, then she took her tank top off. Rising up and turning to throw her top on the pack she bent over to take her shorts off. As she lowered her shorts, Russ had a clear view of her back side. Lifting each leg to remove her clothing, her woman hood was on display. She turned to ease into the pool opposite Russ.

Damn she is beautiful, he thought to himself. He felt himself getting an erection as he looked at her. Stop that don't be a pervert those are some nice tits though.

"My name is Katy what is yours? Are you camping nearby?" She asked.

It took Russ a few moments to realize what she had asked. "Yes I have a camp back about a hundred feet. I am Russ, good to meet you. Do you hike around here much?"

"No actually this is the first time I have been in this area. I was told about it and wanted to check it out. This hot spring is amazing. Now I don't have to worry about taking a cold bath before bed." Her laughter sounded like music to him. "How long have you been here?"

"I got here about 30 minutes ago, after getting my site setup. A nice relaxing dip in the pool was the ticket, plus getting to watch the evening sun. Where is your camp if I might ask?"

"I haven't set one up yet, since this is my first time being around here I was looking for a decent place. Would you mind sharing this site with me? I don't want to intrude on you, I have my own gear."

Russ pondered about it a moment "That's fine as long as you are ok with it."

"Thank you this place is so peaceful and pretty. It would be nice to watch the sunrise from here don't you think." Her voice sounded so inspired that Russ just smiled.

"It is I have camped at this site several times and it is always amazing. Not many people come here because they are too lazy for the effort it takes. That is their loss though." He replied with a laugh. Russ was so relaxed with the normal conversation that he has lost his erection. "Do you need any help setting up your camp? I will be glad to give you a hand."

"Oh what a gentleman, no it won't take me long to get it done. Thank you though."

"In that case I am going to start my supper. You are welcome to come and visit if you wish." He stated as he was rising out of the water. Turning as quickly as possible so as to hide his small manhood, he didn't consider himself very large. "I have a couple of beers on some ice, but that won't last long."

"Russ, are you trying to get me drunk?" Katy exclaimed in a faux voice.

Stammering he answered turning red "No! No I would not do that!"

"Relax I was just teasing you Russ. A cold beer would be awesome thank you."

Starting to prepare his supper he just could not get over Katy and how open she seemed to be. It was a refreshing experience to be able to just have a fun conversation with someone, without it turning out to be focused on them. Realizing their talk had been just that.. just a talk no drama or accusations, demands for something to be done. It hit Russ suddenly about the way Becky had been. I put up with that for two years? Having made that realization he was glad that it was over with her. The last straw had been catching Becky fucking Mike on their bed. Shaking his head Russ got back to cooking his food.

About an hour later Katy came strolling into the camp. She had changed clothes, wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that seemed a bit small, her nipples was on display and leading the way. "All setup and fed." She announced. "Are you still offering a free beer?"

"Sure what kind of a guy would I be to offer you one then renege on it?" Laughing as he handed her one. "I love it out here, it is nice and quiet. No drama, no cell phones going off. The stars seem to be so close that you can almost touch them." Russ sighed.

"They are lovely, and very bright out here away from any other lights." She admitted. "Have you ever wondered if there was other intelligent life out there? I think that there has to be with that many stars."

"Do you really believe that Katy?"

"Yes I do Russ. For each star there are planets around them, out of all those planets there has to be some form of intelligence. Earth is just one small planet in the vast scheme of the cosmos. Why would everyone think that the Earth is the only planet that developed intelligent life? That just does not make any sense to me."

"Katy, I never thought about it that way. Although what you said makes a lot of sense." agreeing with her. "It is just a shame we will never know. What kind of work do you do, if you don't mind my asking?"

"I work in the security field Russ. It is interesting, but it can be hazardous at times. That is all I can tell you though." She answered softly. "What do you do for work Russ?"

"I understand and won't ask any more. I am a mechanical engineer. I am just starting to get into the work force after having went to MIT and getting my masters degree." He answered with some pride.

"That is great Russ, I am sure that you will do well in that field. It is getting late, so I think I will go to bed. I will see you in the morning and thanks for the beer along with the conversation." Katy said getting to her feet.

"Katy it was my pleasure you have been wonderful company. Have a great night." Russ answered also rising to get things ready for bed. As Russ was lying in his tent, he thought about the past few days. How could he have been so blind to what was going on with Becky? How long had it been going on? Deciding that thinking that way would just drive him crazy, he vowed to not do it again. Turning his thoughts to Katy, she was a stunning woman. She wasn't shy and man did she have a body, one that was built for sin. Not only was she sexy, but was nice to be around. She had to be smart to work in the type of security that she couldn't talk about. Beauty and Brains what a combo. He finally drifted off to sleep with her on his mind.

Russ woke slowly having a hard time waking. Disoriented he did not know where he was. It took a few minutes to figure out that he was not in his tent. With a start, he found himself sitting in a comfortable padded chair. Looking around he saw that he was alone. There was a double row of seats on each side of an aisle. Even though there was plenty of light he could not discern where it was coming from. The flooring was a grayish color, while the walls were silver. The odd thing was that there were no windows. Russ had no sense of movement. Pushing down his fear he asked. "Hello is anyone there?"

"Yes, Russ, I am here." A mechanical voice answered.

"Where am I?" He demanded trying to not sound like a frightened child.

"You are in a transport Russ."

"What kind of transport is this, and where are you taking me?"

"Things will be explained in a little while, would you like some water? You are dehydrated and need to drink something." The anonymous voice answered.

A door opened that he had not noticed. A young woman dressed in a one piece body suit, carried a bottle with a clear liquid in it to him. The suit that she was wearing showed a highly defined camel toe. The suit seemed to have been painted on, her tits swayed and bounced with her movements, both of her nipples were hard and pointed out. As she reached Russ she held the bottle out to him. It took him a moment to tear his eyes off her near nudity to realize what she was doing. He was glad he was sitting down as his dick had risen to the occasion.

"I am not drinking this. I do not know what it is, or what you have planned." He said.

"You are dehydrated. It is just water and will not hurt you, so please drink the water."

"Will you tell me where you are taking me?" He asked fearing the answer

"We are heading to *kd#yio&"... I am sorry but there does not seem to be a translation."

The young woman was still holding the bottle out to him. She had not said a word the entire time. She was about 5'2" with black hair and light skin. She had an hour glass figure with wide hips. Her facial features reminded him of an oriental woman. Taking the bottle Russ thanked her, before he thought about it. She left returning through the door in front of him. The back of the body suit was like the front. He could see her leg and back muscles moving as she walked, there didn't seem to be anything between the cheeks of her ass. "Where are we?"

"That is a little hard to explain at the moment Russ." Came the answer.

"How can it be hard to explain? What state are we going to?" Russ demanded.

"We are not going to any state in what you call the United States."

Why would someone want to kidnap me? If they want money for me then they are in for a surprise, since I have no known family. What country are they taking me to if not somewhere in the States? He could not get his mind to shut down with what he had been told so far. Russ had lost track of time during his musings, along with not being able to see anything outside. The clunking of metal on metal broke him out of his thoughts. "What was that noise?" He asked.

"You are at your destination, please exit the transport." The voice answered.

In trepidation Russ picked up his backpack, turning towards the door. Exiting the transport, he stopped in his tracks stunned at what he saw. Russ knew that whatever was taking place was something beyond belief. He found himself standing in a large cavernous room.

Waiting for him was a man in a uniform that he did not recognize, with a start Russ saw that Katy was in a uniform standing beside him.

The man stepped forward holding his hand out. "Mr. Kincaid it is a great pleasure to meet you. I am Lt. Commander Grady. If you would be so kind as to follow Ensign Katy, she will lead you to the medical bay. When you are finished there she will bring you to the conference room. All the questions that you have will be answered at that time.

Asking Katy questions got no response as she ignored everything. Russ decided that since they had not done anything as yet to harm him, he would play along. Reaching the medical bay, he stood at the door. He rubbed his eyes to try to get his vision to work right, what he saw could not be possible. In the bay were things that seemed to be floating in the air. Around the room there appeared to be robots or something that was moving and adjusting things. "Mr. Kincaid if you would disrobe and lay back on the scanner we will proceed." Ensign Katy said for the first time.

"Do you have a changing room?" Russ asked. "I am uncomfortable undressing in front of you."

"No sir we do not, is that a problem? I saw you naked last night." The ensign answered confused by his answer.

Russ was a little embarrassed because he thought that his 5 inch cock was small. What the hell he thought as he began to take his clothes off. At least it is not cold in here. Moving toward a table, it moved to a semi vertical position so that he could lie back on it. As his back hit the table it shifted back to a horizontal position. A tingling went through his body as a bluish light started at his feet moving upwards. As the light reached his groin he felt a pleasant tingle in that area. After it passed over his head, Russ was unconscious again.

Russ awoke when Ensign Katy spoke his name. She was standing by his side. "Are you ready for your answers now Mr. Kincaid?" This time there was something in her voice as she asked this, emotions, amusement, warmth. Something was different about her he thought. As he was sitting up Russ remembered that he was naked, he was so hard it almost hurt. He realized that he was sporting a larger dick now. Staring down at his engorged member he thought that it was a lot bigger. Damn I now have about an 11 inch dick, what the hell. No more micro dick at least. Nothing I can do about it now he figured.

"Do I call you Ensign Katy or just Katy? Yes I am more than ready to find out what is going on. You do realize that abducting and kidnapping me is against the law in both the States and many other countries."

"There is a jump suit on the chair by the door for you. It will be large on you when you first put it on. There is a touch pad by the collar that will adjust the suit to fit. After you are dressed I will take you to the Lt. Commander, he will be the one to answer any questions that you may have. You may call me Katy sir."

After putting the jump suit on and pressing the touch pad, it conformed to him like a second skin. He found out that it was like the one that other woman had been wearing. Glancing into a mirror he saw that everything was on display for anyone to see. He noticed that he now had a solid six pack and well defined upper chest, even his nipples was visible. He thought that everything looked different also. It seemed like he was taller than before, but that was crazy. What the hell, am I taller now? "Katy are there other clothes available?"

"Why would you want something else to wear?" She asked confused.

"Well for starters, I may as well be naked." Russ said in annoyance.

Walking down a corridor, there was a lift that Russ hadn't seen before. Katy stepped in followed by Russ, pressing a place on a screen it started to move. Touch screen Russ thought. The doors opened onto a corridor with a door on the other side. Crossing it and entering he saw a large room with a table and chairs, something that seems normal. The Lt. Commander stood up while laying a tablet down on the table.

"Mr. Kincaid, thank you for your patience. Would you care for something to eat or drink? You can get anything that you wish. We want you to be comfortable, we can also talk while you are eating or drinking something."

"Mr. Grady, you don't mind if I call you that do you. If that is your real name, the first thing I want to know is why I was kidnapped." Russ demanded, determined to show he was not happy. "I do not want anything to eat or drink at the moment." They would probably drug it or something, no telling what they have done so far. "Why did I have to go through whatever it was that took place in the Medical Bay, not to mention that is the fanciest one I have ever heard of. What did they do to me in there by the way?"

"Mr. Kincaid, first I want to apologize for the way that you came to be here. It was unavoidable, yet it had to be done. The reason will be clear soon, your visit to the medical bay was to ensure your health and that you have no health issues." Seeing the shock on Russ's face the Commander held up his hand. "We have been scanning the Earth for a long time, hoping to find someone with a trace of the DNA that we thought was lost. By the test results you have a 88.9% of the DNA for some reason. Many of your years ago we were in a devastating war. That war ended in the eradication of both species. You are the second person that we have found with the right DNA. The other is a woman from what you call Japan. She has been on board for a while, kept in stasis. Her DNA was only 43.4%. With the result of the way the war ended, what was left of the crew elected to live on Earth. What they did not count on was the effect it would have on them. All of the couples were only able to have 1 child, and the couple ended up dying after the birth of that child. If you had fathered a child chances are good that you too would have died. As the woman we have on board would have had she bore a child."

"Whoa! What? You're saying that if I had got someone pregnant that I would have died because of that?" Russ exclaimed. These people are crazy, but something is going on. "So if I understand you right, you are saying that men and women from your civilization were on Earth. If that is so, then where did they live, and why does no one know about this? There would have to be some evidence of them in our history."

"Yes sir that is what we are saying, that problem has been corrected. You can now have as many children as you want. There is no danger of that happening to either of you. The crew decided to live in different areas to give the highest possibility of someone surviving. They chose to live quietly, and not draw attention to themselves. That was many of your years ago. The reason that we brought you on board is because, of all the people on Earth now only the two of you have any of the original DNA."

"As strange as all that sounds, why did you wait until now to bring me on board? Why do you and the Ensign refer to me as Sir and not by name? If I understand this right then you want something from me and the woman. What is that, and since you and Katy are here why do you need us? I have seen no proof of the things that you have been telling me, so how am I to believe you. I am just a simple working man, doing what I can to survive from day to day."

"We call you Sir because if you choose to join us then, this ship and everything that is left will be yours. The woman from Earth and you are the only two living people left in the entire cosmos. You have a higher DNA count than she does so that makes you more important than her."

"Wait a minute there is a flaw in what you just said. If she and I are the only two left then what exactly are you and the Ensign? You are a person also, and would probably have a higher DNA count than I would." He was having a hard time getting his head around all this stuff. "Sir, there are 227 beings on this ship. You and the woman are the only two living beings. We are Artificial Intelligence or AI's. It is in our programming that we have a living entity to serve and protect. That is where the two of you come into it. There are laws that we have to live by and if any of them are breached we cease to function."