Way Out There Ch. 03

Story Info
Proceding with things.
8.6k words
4.7
4k
2

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Russ and Akira were walking back to their stateroom Akira asked. "What would you like to eat for lunch?"

"I don't know, something simple I think."

"Ok how about some sandwiches, I am not very hungry. I can't believe you called and then threatened the President."

"Akira I do not really intend to go through with that threat, but wanted to let him know that I was serious about things. It also let him know that humans are not the only intelligent life forms in the cosmos. Now he has to rethink things and the military now knows that they are not the strongest force anymore. They will have to face the cold hard facts that things are different. That is going to take some time, not to mention a lot of paranoia. Their comfort zone has been pulled out from under them. What they do not know is that we will protect them from any other life forms that might do them harm."

"What kind of sandwich would you like Russ?"

"I think a black forest ham with red rind cheese tomato on white would be good, and a Chocolate milk would be great. After we eat I want to go down to the hanger and see what kinds of crafts are there. I might even learn how to fly one." Russ mused out loud. "Commander Grady come to my stateroom in an hour please."

"Why did you call him? Don't you want to spend time with me?"

"Akira I would love to just spend a month with just the two of us. I just have this feeling like that is not going to happen for a while. I want to be as prepared as possible. The Earth is not going to be any kind of problem for us. I just don't know what might be out there though. We need to be as prepared as we can be. The crew of this ship will protect us and the empire we are working on rebuilding will also, but there has to be more to life than reacting. Have you thought about any of the learning that they were talking about?"

"I was a martial artist. That would be something that would work for me learning all their forms of fighting. It would also help protect you. You are the most important thing in my life Russ. If I lost you I would not be able to carry on with my life. After that learning languages would be cool."

A chime sounded, prior to Marnia bringing the food in, dressed in her battle gear. "Sire do you require anything else?"

"The commander will be here later, show him in when he gets here. After that I want to go down to the hangers and take a tour of the ship. If you need to do anything for that please see to it. It would be nice to meet as many of the crew as possible."

"Yes Sire I will see to it."

"Thank you Marnia. That is all for now." Russ said dismissing her. "Akira would you like to join me on the tour?"

Sitting down to eat Akira thought about it. "Do you think that I might be able to see some of their fighting techniques? I think I will ask the commander about the languages also, when he gets here. Other than maybe learning how to fly what are you interested in?"

Having taken a bite of his sandwich Russ thought about her question, finishing his sandwich. "Actually I want to learn as much as possible. Since I am now the ruler of this empire I think I need to know as much as I can. That way maybe I can avoid any potential problems in the future. First thing though is the engineering, after that how to fly this thing I guess." He said with a laugh. "I wonder if they have anything like movies or television of their own. That would be an insight into their way of life. Marnia, will you come in here for a moment?"

The door opened then Marnia entered. "Sire what can I do for you?"

"Just a quick question, I do not want to keep you from your duties for long. Is there anything like movies or television on board this ship?"

"Yes Sire all the ships have movies and what you call television, although they are all done in holograms instead of on an electronic device."

"Thank you Marnia. You may return to your duties."

"You're welcome Sire." She answered then bowed turning to leave.

"Marnia may I have a moment of your time please?" Akira asked standing.

"Yes mam, if you can give me a minute to get someone to take my place." She answered. "Touching a button on her armor she called for a replacement."

Akira walked into the other bedroom with Marnia following her. "New Hope secure this room. Marnia Russ needs some relief. I am sure you have noticed how hard his cock is. He fucked me senseless last night, and I am a bit tender. Will you have sex with him or just blow him. This is not an order, just a request from one woman to another."

"Lady Akira it would be my pleasure to fuck him into next week." She replied with a smile.

"Thank you Marnia, although it might be you walking funny in a little while." Akira laughed with a knowing smile.

Walking out of the room the two women smiled at Russ. Before he knew what was taking place Marnia took off her armor. "Sire would you fuck me please, I have wanted you since I first saw you. See how wet my poor pussy is." Spreading her labia to show him how wet she was.

Without a word Russ stood removing his body suit. He was mesmerized by her tight lithe body, especially with her spreading herself for him. "Bend over the couch, are you a virgin Marnia?"

"Yes Sire, but this body belongs to you to use as you wish." Bending over the back of the couch Marnia had moved her feet apart so that he had easy access to her core.

Moving in behind her, Russ eased his head up and down her slit to moisten the head before entering her. "Are you ready Marnia this will hurt some I will try to be gentle."

"Please Sire, just fuck me already." Her cunt was leaking like a faucet.

Easing his head into her tight nether lips, Russ felt her tighten up some. "Relax and it will be easier for you." Feeling her relax some Russ drove his hips forward as far as possible before stopping and not moving.

Screaming out Marnia cried. "Oh My God! That thing is Huge, it feels like you are going to tear me in two... I am ok now just fuck me stupid please."

Russ proceeded to do just that with Akira watching. He had forgotten her being there. Sawing into her over and over with as pent up as he was. Russ knew it wasn't going to take long, but he wanted her to cum first.

Marnia wasn't sure what she was feeling as he was hitting her G spot in the perfect way. She was experiencing feelings she never knew existed. There was a buildup of something in her stomach that was rapidly expanding to her entire body. She could only guess what it was, but knew it was going to be big. As she felt Russ pounding into her, feeling him get harder and growing larger that buildup exploded. Cumming for the first time, she felt Russ shoot massive loads into her tight body. Her mind shut down as darkness enveloped her as she collapsed over the couch.

Easing out of her Russ was almost in as bad a shape, shakily he sat down. His now deflated member lying on his leg.

Akira rushed forward sucking him in her mouth as she sucked and licked him clean. By the time she had finished Marnia had recovered and had slowly donned her armor again.

"Thank you Sire, you can fuck me like that anytime anywhere. Please."

"Thank you Marnia, I needed that."

Marnia left the stateroom walking a little gingerly.

"When the commander, gets here we can ask him about the training and possibly watch some. How do you feel about taking a trip to Mars? We never got to take that trip around this solar system. I think it would be cool to be able to walk on mars."

"That would be awesome Russ, do you think we could actually walk on Mars?" Akira exclaimed bouncing up and down excited.

Damn I love these bodysuits, Russ thought to himself. Akira's tits, were bouncing around. "Akira please sit, otherwise we won't be going on that tour of the ship."

Blushing Akira looked at Russ then down seeing how aroused he was getting again. "I am sorry, I didn't think about that. I would really like to take that tour and maybe learn something."

"It is ok, Akira these suits do not hide much if anything. I am still a bit uncomfortable wearing them. It is almost like being naked. Before when I got hard I could at least hide it some, not now though and it is a little embarrassing."

"Russ with the size of your dick you have nothing to be embarrassed about. That thing would scare most women away, or cause them to rape you." She blurted out red faced. "Remember I had an orgasm just from seeing the outline of it before."

When the door chimed Akira said. "Enter." Expecting the commander.

Admiral Katy entered along with Commander Grady. "Sire you wanted to see me?" He asked. "Sire when you're done may, I have a moment of your time?" Admiral Katy requested.

"Yes to both of your questions. Katy you may be able to input some information also. Akira and I have decided to take advantage of your learning programs. We also want to take a tour of the ship, I would like to meet as many of the crew as possible while Akira would like to see some of the fighting techniques. We have also been told that there is something like movies and television on board that we are interested in. This evening after the tour we both want to go see Mars and if possible walk on the surface. One of the things that has my interest is how long does it take to learn any specific field with that program, and how much retention is possible. Both of us need to get up to speed with everything. At some point I may think about adding some people from Earth to the crew but as yet haven't decided. What is the procedure for bringing people on board that has nothing to do with this empire and how would they be treated. Is it possible for them to become citizens of this empire and what would that entail?"

"Sire, taking a tour of the ship is not a problem, along with meeting the crew. There is a training session every day of course the Lady Akira is welcome to watch. I must warn you that the training is intense though. The learning program as was stated before works while you are asleep and it has a 100% retention rate. With your knowledge of engineering you should be up to today's level over night, some of the others might take two nights. If you decide to bring any humans aboard, for them to become citizens they would have to swear allegiance to you. It would also be in the best interest for us to run a complete background check on them. That way the governments could not send a sleeper or spy into our mix. After they swear allegiance to you as their King and ruler they would be treated the same as anyone else. My duty as your commander makes me cautious of bringing outsiders in without properly vetting them Sire. When you want to start the learning program Admiral Katy or myself will oversee the program."

"Thank you commander, for now I am not interested in bringing anyone aboard. It was just a thought. Correct me if I am wrong, from my understanding the only living beings in our ships are all AI's. If that is the case then won't we have need of more human people to compliment them? I mean no insult to any AI. I also would want a total and complete background check on anyone brought aboard. If any government found out that we were recruiting people, then they would without a doubt try to sneak someone aboard. That is something that I am very concerned about. Everything about this empire is so far advanced that the thought of any of them getting any information from this empire is very frightening. They are not mature enough for that kind of information." Russ explained. "Admiral Katy, what can I help you with?"

"Sire, may I speak with you privately" Katy asked.

"Do you want it to just be me or can Akira attend also?" His interest was aroused by her request.

"Sire for the time being, may it just be you and I?"

"This sounds serious Katy. Yes it can just be between us. Commander, would you please escort Akira to the training area. The Admiral and I will be along shortly. Please excuse us Akira, I will join you as soon as I can."

When the Commander, and Akira had left the office in the stateroom. "Secure this room from everything outside." Russ commanded.

The room is secure Sire, the computer replied.

"Katy what can I do for you?"

"Sire, I have found out that not only was Lt. Jackson a hidden assassin. Somehow he sent a message. To where, I have not been able to determine as yet or how. The message read 'They have found a surviving pair with the original DNA.' This was something that I thought that you needed to know as soon as possible my Lord. It does not sit well with me that this happened. I have ordered more of the fleet into a closer range, but still outside of Earths view for your protection. The fighters are also on standby alert along with the carrier and battle fleet."

Sitting with a worried expression, "Thank you Katy you have again done an outstanding job. I am very proud of you. I am not going to let a 'what if' stop anything that we have going on at the moment. The fact that you have alerted our forces to be on standby is great. According to you and the commander the New Hope is able to withstand anything that is out there, right?"

"Yes Sire, it is. The ship is 100% capable at the moment. That and with our fleet being close at hand, I do not think there is anything to worry about. I have also ordered some of our fleet to protect the Earth if necessary, but to remain hidden as long as possible."

"Well done Admiral, tonight I want to start the learning program on engineering and battle tactics if it is possible to do both in one night. Is there anything else that you need to let me know?"

"No Sire, I will go and attend to the learning programs. I want to check them and ensure that everything is still operating properly. I will see you on the bridge when we go to Mars."

Leaving his stateroom Russ saw that Marnia was at her station. When she saw him she snapped to attention. There were two other guards with her, both coming to attention. "Marnia I wish to go to the training area. Will you lead me there?"

"Sire it would be my pleasure to show you the way. You two stand watch over his majesty stateroom."

"Yes mam." They both answered.

"Marnia what rank are you?" Russ asked as they were walking down a corridor.

"Sire, I would be the same as a Captain in your human Army."

"Well Captain, forgive my ignorance. Where does that place you in the rankings aboard ship?"

"I am in the special services my Lord, we have regular soldiers also. The special services attend to your protection and any other high ranking people that come aboard."

"I would like for you to be the head of my protection detail along with Akira's. If that is ok with you, from what I have noticed of your behavior I hope that you will accept this position."

"Sire, I would like that and will defend you with my life. I will assign one to be Lady Akira's that will be as devoted to her defense. We in the special services have had advanced training above what the regular troops have. I will use every resource that is available to protect you."

Walking behind her, he noticed the way that she moved. Unlike a normal person or any of the AI's that he had saw, the way she moved was more like a fog or mist the floated along. Even though she was in battle armor the way she walked seemed effortless with no wasted motion. Russ was amazed by the way she moved, not in a sexual way but the fluidity of it. Then they were in the training area next to the Commander and Akira. "Commander, when you get time the Admiral will need to bring you up to speed on something. Akira what do you think about the training now that you have seen some of it?"

"I want to learn all of this and more. I also think that you would benefit from learning it my Lord." Her face was flushed from the excitement.

"That is one of the things that I want to learn my dear. It never hurts to be able to defend yourself. If you are finished here I would like to go to the bridge and take that trip now. Commander, are you ready and is the ship ready?"

"Sire the ship is ready to go whenever you are. We just need to go to the bridge."

"Commander, Captain Marnia is now the head of my guards and will only answer to me. Akira she is also going to assign one of her colleagues to your personal guard. Commander if you would lead the way."

Reaching the command deck and entering the bridge. As Russ took his seat Marnia took a place behind him at the ready. "Commander if you please, take us to Mars."

"As you command Sire, helm thrusters to station keeping. Release the grappling's to the moon. Raise the shields. Nav set a course for Mars if you would. Main view screen on. Helm take us out of here." The Commander ordered.

As the main screen came to life, the view as the New Hope leaving its resting place was amazing. There was a lot of moon dust that fell away as it rose from its resting place. Stars started showing, as the rim of the crater as it sank lower and lower. Akira and Russ was spell bound by the sight. Soon enough the moon was left behind as they sped away towards Mars. "Oh My God Russ this is amazing." Akira breathed out in a quiet voice, awed at the spectacular sight.

"That it is my dear, words hardly describe it. Commander how long until we reach Mars? Will we be able to land and walk on it?"

"Sire, or should I call you sir while you are on the bridge? It should take about 10 mins at this speed there are too many gravity wells to jump there. Yes we can land. The body suits will also work for you to walk outside on the surface."

"Whenever I am on the bridge sir will be fine, unless there are dignitaries aboard. Is there anything special that we will need to know or do?" Russ asked.

"Only that your bodysuits need to be checked and your guards exit before you. I doubt there is anything there that can harm you, but we will not allow you or Miss Akira to take that chance."

"Sir, I will exit the ship before you and secure the surrounding area. It is my place and responsibility to do so. Since I am an AI, you will still count as the first human to step on the planet as far as we know." Marnia spoke up.

"Ensign Davies, prepare a message to NASA from the New Hope to check their rover. Is it possible to hijack the comms, and send it in real time instead of a delay? The Message should read to check the rover for incoming live feed from the New Hope. Wait until I say to send it though." Russ said with a chuckle.

"What surprise are you going to do this time Russ?"

"I am just going to let them see us walking on Mars Live." He answered with a grin.

Shaking her head, Russ heard her say something about boys and their toys.

"Sir, it won't be a problem cutting into their comms, and sending it live. I have the message ready to go when you command." The Ensign reported.

"Thank you Ensign. Well done. Commander, where do we need to go to get ready for our little walk?"

"Marnia will you escort the king and second to the shuttle bay where their bodysuits can be checked. Sir we will be landing shortly if you wish to stay and watch."

"Commander, that would be awesome and something to see. Akira what do you think?"

"Yes Russ it would be interesting." Akira said with a slight shake of her head in amusement.

Watching as the New Hope settled down in the Gale crater had Russ's eyes glued to the view screen. Amazed at how little time it took to reach Mars and the fact that he was even here had his mind in a whirl. This is so unreal, but way cool at the same time. A minute or so later he looked over to Akira. She sat there was an amused smile on her face that he knew he would never figure out. "Are you ready milady?" He asked standing up with his hand out.

Flashing him a smile Akira replied with a knowing smirk. "My Lord, I am always Ready."

Dumbfounded Russ knew he just missed something but didn't know what. He did what any sensible man would do and said "Yes Dear, let's go to the shuttle bay then." Knowing that he was out of his depth.