Way Out There Ch. 07

Story Info
More twists.
7.4k words
4.76
3.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to say Thank you for the comments. I have been surprised by the reactions to this story. It is somewhat out of what i normally write but this site wont let me post two of them as they have characters that under 18 but are NON EROTIC. I can understand why though so no big deal. As always Comments are welcomed and appreciated. I hope ya'll enjoy this

It didn't take long for the General to get permission from the acting president for both him and Mr. Watsworth. Returning to the shuttle they were met by Captain Hart. "Captain, we have permission to join Mr. Kincaid on Mars for a few hours. Thank you for the invitation."

"General my Lord is the one that invited the two of you. If you will join me aboard, we can get you in your body suits before leaving." The Captain turned entering the shuttle. Both men followed her not knowing what to expect. When they were aboard, she closed the hatch. That is for your modesty. Holding out two large body suits, "Gentlemen, you will need to undress down to the skin. Put these on, there is a tab by the collar. After you have the suit on, press the tab and it will adjust to your body. You can then redress if you wish, after I have checked them"

"Captain, where will you be during this time?" Mr. Watsworth asked embarrassed.

"Mr. Watsworth I will be here if you need any help. I need to make sure the suit is working properly."

"But you will see me naked!" He exclaimed.

"Everyone wears these on all of our ships, most of the time that is all we wear. For us it is not that big a deal, as we do not actually see the skin." She explained taking her battle gear off. She was left standing in front of them in her body suit.

"Captain, this is going to take some getting used to." The General stated.

"General, all crew members have been ordered to wear outer clothing whenever a human is present. The only reason I am doing this, is for you to understand the reasoning behind it. I would never take my body suit off in front of you for any reason. Only my husband is allowed to see me naked."

"You are practically naked now." Mr. Watsworth blurted out. "Every detail of your body is visible through your suit."

"That is true except the skin and coloration. That is the difference for us. I will turn around as you put your suits on. Do not put your outer clothes on until after I check the suits." She then turned her back.

Shrugging the General started undressing, being in the military that was nothing new to him. "Tom you better get started." A few minutes later both men announced they were ready.

Captain Hart faced them. "Gentlemen, please face left, then right and turn your back to me." After they had done that she checked something on the back collar of each suit. "Your suits are working properly, you may dress if you wish." She opened the hatch recalling her troops. "You may rest here in the rear if any of you wish." Walking onto the flight deck, pilot we are ready to leave now. Inform the fighters we are returning to the New Hope. She put her jeans and t-shirt back on instead of her battle gear.

"Flight control New Hope, shuttle ready to depart."

"Shuttle you have clearance to depart, have a safe trip."

"Thank you tower, shuttle out."

"Captain Hart, Major Smith of the fighter group. We are to follow you to the New Hope, and your return to Earth with your passengers."

"Thank you Major. See you on the New Hope. Hart out." Looking to the rear, she decided to return slower for her passengers. "Pilot slow to half speed, activate the side portals."

"Yes Captain."

The Captain reentered the rear compartment. "General, Mr. Watsworth you can now see outside through the side portals. I have ordered our speed slowed so that you might enjoy it more."

"Captain how long, until we reach Mars?" Mr. Watsworth asked.

"It should only take about 25 minutes at this speed."

"That is astounding, why are the lights from the stars blurred Captain?" He asked.

"Mr. Watsworth, that is because of our speed." Tammy the emperor wants to invite them to dine with him when they arrive. Will you let them know please? "Gentlemen I was just requested to inform you that the emperor is looking forward to you dining with him when we arrive."

"We would be honored to dine with him Captain. Send him our profound thanks." General North accepted.

Grady will you let the emperor know they have accepted his invitation to dinner.

"My Lord they have accepted your invitation." The Commander reported.

"Thank you Commander."

Aboard the New Hope, the activity was in getting a dining room setup for guests. The special services people were all over the place making sure that both the Emperor and his guests were safe, even on the New Hope. They never relaxed in their duty. "Akira we need to go change to greet our guests. Marnia, Laura you both are welcome to join us if you wish to get dressed up also. Commander Grady, and you Admiral Katy I expect you both there. Commander Grady your wife is expected." Russ expressed his desires.

"Commander Grady ask your wife to be dressed too, either in full dress or an evening gown." Akira threw in.

"Yes Sire." They answered. "My Lord Marnia and I cannot do our jobs if we are in evening gowns."

"That is true, but you are more than our personal guards now ladies. You both are part of me and that makes you royalty now, not just soldiers anymore. I will leave that choice to you though. Just think about what I said."

"Yes Sire."

After the shuttle had landed, Tammy opened the door. She allowed their two guests to exit first. The General was surprised to find an honor guard waiting for him. A man walked up to him. "General North if you will follow me sir, my Lord is waiting on you." Doing an about face, he started walking further into the ship. The General and Mr. Watsworth followed him. They were soon lost inside the large ship. Entering the dining area, the man walked up to a table with people seated at it. "Sire, may I present General North and Mr. Watsworth."

General North snapped to attention presenting a smart salute, while Mr. Watsworth stood stiff as a board. Russ rose from his chair and returned the salute. "General, you do not have to salute me, I am not in your chain of Command. Thank you though. It is good to meet both you and Mr. Watsworth. Please have a seat. The beautiful woman on my left is my soon to be wife and Queen Akira. Next to her is Admiral Katy, she is in charge of security for the empire. The gentleman on my right is Commander Grady and his wife Captain Hart." I believe you have met her, as she entered the room. "Commander Grady is the commander of the New Hope. His wonderful wife is the best Trainer aboard this ship. The two lovely ladies behind Akira and I are our personal bodyguards Captains Marnia and Captain Laura." Russ sat after the introductions were made. "Damn I am glad to have that over with." He laughed.

"Mr. Kincaid I take it you are not big on formalities?" Mr. Watsworth stated.

"Not at all, it gets annoying fast. I am just a simple man. Say what you mean and mean what you say. That is what I believe in Mr. Watsworth."

"Please call me Tom. I agree with it. I also want to thank you, for this great experience. Just the ride to Mars has been more than I ever dreamed of. Then there is this ship. It is like a dream, it is hard to believe this is all real." He gushed out embarrassed.

"General what do you think about my home away from home?"

"Mr. Kincaid like Tom call me, Peter please. You have a very impressive ship. It appears like a well run one. It is very fascinating. Lady Akira, you are lovelier in person that on a video call. Admiral Katy with your looks you could own half the world in a short time. Commander you should be very proud of your wife, she is an outstanding officer, not to mention a beauty. I do wonder if all the women of this empire are as lovely as the ones at this table."

"Peter thank you for the compliment, let us forget the niceties and use our names please. I am just Akira, while sitting here." Akira encouraged.

"I will call you Peter if you agree to call me Russ, General."

"I can do that Russ. It is nice to get away from all the politics. I have been in the military all my life. I do not like that part of it though." He said frowning at the thought.

"For the most part, I try to do away with the formalities. There are times though that it is something we have to deal with."

"It is at that Russ, I never understood why people can't just sit down and discuss something normally."

"Tom after we eat, there is something I would like you to see. A surprise you probably have never thought of." Russ said with a grin.

"Russ, if someone had told me this morning that I would be dining with an emperor on Mars. I would have had them locked away for their own safety." Laughing as he said that.

"Russ if you don't mind may, I ask about some of the training you have on board."

"Peter, I don't mind. I will do you one better than that though. All of us will escort you to the training area after we eat. You can watch some of the training first hand. Then we will see to Tom's surprise. Ah the food is here. Help yourself to whatever you want there is plenty." Russ selected a large steak, baked potato, a salad along with a glass of tea. There was plenty of chatter while everyone ate their fill.

"My complements to the chef that was one of the best steaks, I have ever eaten." Peter announced patting his stomach.

"I will pass that along Peter. When everyone is ready then we will head to the training area. Marnia, you and Laura can return to your normal attire one at a time while we sit here." Russ informed them.

"Yes sir, Laura you go. When you get back I will go change." Marnia suggested.

"I won't be long Marnia." Laura said as she left. She wasn't happy with leaving the king and queen with just Marnia. She knew that there were special service people there, plus Tammy Hart was there. Returning as fast as she could, she whispered to Marnia to hurry.

When Marnia returned, the group rose from the table. "Captain Hart will you and the Commander lead the way please."

"Yes Sire it will be our pleasure." She answered for both of them. Guards lined up on both sides of the ensemble of people as they walked towards the training area.

"Peter, Tom the training is brutal. No one is seriously hurt though. We train hard daily, always working to perfect ourselves in order to protect our King and Queen." Captain Hart explained as they walked.

"Even as redundant as it is. The King or Queen can take apart two full squads with no problem. I have seen what he can do when he gets mad. I would prefer not to see that again." Commander Grady commented recalling the incident in the armory. As they arrived in the training area, two men were in full contact melee.

Peter was having a hard time seeing their moves they were so fast, it was like a blur of motion. "My God, are all your people that fast?" He blurted out. He didn't know what to think at that point.

"Peter, those two are in the beginning of their training." Tammy announced. "Carla, Louis, report now." She called out. All movement stopped, as the two ran over to stand stiffly in front of her. Someone called out. "His majesty is on Deck" Everyone stood to bow in his direction.

"Resume what you were doing." Russ ordered.

"Captain you wanted us?" They asked.

"This is General North from Earth, and Mr. Watsworth also from Earth. Mr. Watsworth is the Head of NASA. You two are going to spar. I want you both to go all out, nothing held back. Do you understand?"

"Yes Captain."

"Clear the pad. This is full contact, no holds. It will be a 5 minute round." Tammy announced as people started getting out of the way.

The General was trying to figure out why people were moving so far back. "Peter for your safety please step behind that screen. Tom you will want to join him also." Commander Grady informed them.

"At the whistle begin." Tammy blew the whistle.

What the General and Tom witnessed was a total mind numbing scene. The two combatants seemed to be trying to kill each other. They were moving faster than the eye could follow. When the whistle blew five minutes later both of them were hardly out of breath. "My God that was intense, how can they move so fast, and still last five minutes?" He croaked out.

"Sir these two are about average in the training, and about half way through it. The King and our Queen are at least 100 times faster and stronger."

Looking Russ over Peter could believe that some, but Akira seemed to be too slight of build for that kind of speed and strength.

"Peter what do you think? Impressive aren't they." Russ was proud of his people.

"Sir, I would humbly suggest you not show this to the ones you invited to visit. I think that would drive them over the edge with fear. Most of them are already scared of what you might do now as it is." General North said with total honesty. "I understand why you allowed me to see this, because I asked too. You also wanted me to know how futile it would be to go against you."

"Yes Peter that was partly it, mainly because you asked to see our training." Russ answered him. "Now it is time for Tom's big adventure. Yours also Peter, we are going to take a little walk outside. There is something I want to show you. I also want to see it Akira already has along with Laura."

When they reached the shuttle bay, the glimmering shield was still in place. "This is going to go against everything you can believe but trust us." Akira said as she stepped through the shield. Peter and Tom both tried to reach her before she got through it. They saw that her body was covered in what appeared to be some kind of environmental shield or suit. It was some kind of silver shield that could be seen through.

She stepped back into the bay and it disappeared. "Gentlemen that is, what the body suits do. How they do it I am not sure but they work. Shall we take a stroll now?" Taking Russ's hand they stepped through the shield together. "Remember the gravity here is less than on Earth, take easy steps at first."

When everyone was outside Tom remarked. "This is so amazing and..... I just don't have the words for it."

"It is something." Russ said. Tom heard him as if, he was beside him.

"This way please. We located an ancient site, when we found the entrance it took a little time to uncover it."

"That looks like an airlock. It is huge though." Perplexed Tom said.

"You're right that is what it is. We can all fit in at one time. Although please, no one touch anything and remain behind us."

"What language is that? I seem to remember seeing something like that before."

"Tom that is the ancient language of the Anan-naki' this is an old site of theirs, we have no idea how old it is. There are still bots that are active in the compound. We have not had time to study it as yet." Akira explained.

"Please Russ let me work for you." There was no doubt about how serious he was in that moment.

"We will see. No promises though."

Akira made her way to the control panel, entering the sequence the massive door started to open.

When it was fully opened, Russ invited them all in. "General North, Mr. Watsworth welcome to the Anan-naki' site, Please do not touch anything as we have not had the time to examine everything. Some of the things in here may be dangerous to handle." The door behind them started closing as they got to the inner door, again there was a mist as the chamber was pressurized. As the inner door opened Tom's mouth was hanging open.

"This is unbelievable!" Tom blurted out. "To think that something like this even exists. My team could spend decades studying this, and never be bored. There is so much to learn here."

"You're right Mr. Watsworth, a voice came over the sound system. This is a very old Anan-naki' base. Queen Akira and her escorts were the first ones inside this base for thousands of years. Queen Akira and Emperor Kincaid, this base is now under your command and control. You have full access to everything including housing."

"Thank you, what should we call you?" Russ asked.

"Sire you may rename this AI anything you wish." Came the reply.

"For the time being how about Mars 1, Akira and I will think of something more fitting later."

"Thank you Sire, it is good to be of service again."

"Do you know anything about the possible base on Demios?"

"Sire, an unknown alien race, built that base a long time ago. The regulains destroyed them and then left this region of space."

"Commander, do we have any information of the Regulains?" Russ asked.

"Yes sir, I can have that information ready by the time we return to the ship."

"Are they aggressive? Should we be watching for them?"

"No sire they are not aggressive, although they are very territorial. They allow other races to traverse their space as long as they ask first."

"Thank you Commander, we will discuss them later then. Mars 1 have they been back since they left?"

"No Sire, they have not. There are other sites and bases that have been abandoned that are available for you to take command of also if you wish, as with this AI they would also like be in service to someone again. I can provide the locations to each of them if you wish, along with transferring control to you."

Akira what do you think about this and doing that? Russ sent to her.

I think that it would be a good idea, there is a lot that we can learn and benefit from this.

"Please do so Mars 1. Can you transmit that data to our ship?"

"Yes Sire, it is done. Thank you for allowing us to join and be of service again."

A bot arrived caring a data pad with the layout of the complex, along with everything in it. "Sire if you will follow me I will take you to the observation room."

"Lead the way please. Gentlemen and ladies will you follow me?"

General North was in awe and shock. There was now no doubt that if Russ wanted to he could conquer the Earth at any moment. "Emperor Kincaid, I have no family or children. If I can be of any use to you sir, I would humbly request that I be allowed to join you in whatever capacity that I could serve you. This old warrior has nothing left to look forward to back on Earth."

"General North, if you join us then it is highly probable that you will not see much of Earth again. Is that something that you can live with?"

"Yes sir that would not be a problem."

"Then I accept, and you will need to go through the Med bay to ensure your health. You will have to go through training to bring you up to our standards. Every person of this empire is a soldier first. After that they may choose what area to specialize in. You will also need to do a few other things as well before you can become a part of this empire. The commander can explain all that to you if you are serious about it."

"Mr. Kincaid, please include me along with the General. Like him I really have nothing to go back to."

"The commander will explain everything to the two of you At that point you can decide if that is what you want to do." They had reached the observation room. The bot led them in, there were seats available. Please Sire and my Lady take a seat and we will present some information for you. The information has been transmitted, this is just to be a brief overview of the areas that you are now in command and control of."

As the room became a holographic scene, Mars had a different appearance to it. The base was readily visible. All of the bases protective armaments were clearly marked. The view changed to star charts showing the other locations of the Anan-naki' bases along with the area of space they controlled. Some of the sites were research centers while others were militant. The surprising part of the presentation was the site of the Anan-naki' home world.

12