Way Out There Ch. 08

Story Info
Hidden Agendas.
6.9k words
4.75
2.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sire, we will leave in a few moments."

"Akira I am going to go visit Gus to see if he has found anything. Do you want to go with me?"

"I think we all need to go, we might be able to be fitted for our armor. I think you are going to need it."

"After you ladies." He said with a slight bow.

"You just want to watch our ass's, but no sex for you mister. You are going to get your dick wet plenty this morning." Katy smirked while laughing at his expression. "We want you to be able to fuck all of those women and fill each one with a big load of your cum."

"Katy you wound me. All of you look amazing in those suits, and I know what is under them." Russ shot back as they were headed to the armory.

"Russ, we can see what you are thinking, if not in mind then by body. That tree trunk in your suit says what is on your mind." Marnia laughed

"It is not my fault that you are all 20's."

"20's what does that mean?" Laura asked bewildered.

"Laura, I think what he is saying is that, all of us have broken the 10 scale." Akira giggled out.

"I am still lost. What does that mean?"

"On Earth a supposedly perfect woman's body is a 10. Each of you, are twice that so I am going to call you 20's." He smiled at their blushing faces.

"Good morning Gus how are you today?" Russ called out entering the armory.

"Gus, get that ancient bag of bones out here and answer your King." Laura called out in a harsh voice.

Russ started to say something, until Akira sent him a thought. That is the way they greet each other. They have been good friends for a long time and care deeply for each other as friends.

Thank you for telling me that Akira.

"Why you young pup of a little girl, what do you mean talking to your elders that way. You need to get them pants dusted for such disrespect." A smile was threatening to split his face as he was saying that.

Laura walked up to Gus in an arrogant strut, before laughing and giving him a big hug.

"Sire what may I do for you today? May I have your permission to dust her pants and try to teach her some manners?" Gus laughed at that point.

"You may have a point there Gus. She has been getting a little cocky here lately. I will think about it. I was wondering what you may have found out last night, and if any of our armor might be ready for fitting. I know we are early for that, I have a date with 7 Freoids in a little while, I have been told they have retractable claws."

"Your armor is ready for fitting my Lord, and yes I found some information last night."

They spent 30 minutes getting the armor fitted. "My lord I will bring the information to your cabin this evening if I may, there are still a few things I would like to look into." Gus stated.

"That will be fine and thank you Gus." Russ shook his hand while looking into his eyes. " "As you wish my lord."

What was all that about?

Akira there are just some things I am curious about. "Sire we are at the rendezvous with the Freoids." Grady's voice announced over the intercom.

"Thank you, maintain our position and have them shuttle over. I will be waiting in the training area."

"Russ, who is going to be your 2nd?" Laura asked concerned.

"Admiral Hart, meet me in the training area soonest." He announced.

"Akira, I want you as my second. You are the only one that can compete with me."

Bowing low at the waist. "My Lord it will be my Honor."

"Lady Akira wear the armor I gave you to go into the Anan-naki' base, that will protect you." Gus blurted out.

When they got to the training area, the Freoids were already there, along with Admiral Hart. "Commander Razore, it is good to meet you. I am Russ Kincaid, this is Akira Nakamato. She will be my second. This other Lady is Admiral Hart. She is the head of my personal guards. Are there any other things that I need to know before I issue the challenge?"

"Your Majesty, I accept the one you chose as your second. Admiral Hart it is a pleasure to meet you. Before we begin, if possible can this be shown to all of the Freoid ships? I do not want any misunderstanding. If you defeat me, there will be no need for sex. I will be loyal to you for the rest of my life. Any female that you defeat, you will need to claim her immediately on the spot. At that point she will be linked and joined to you and only you for the rest of her life. This fight will not be to the death, although blood can be drawn. No crippling wounds from either opponent. The use of weapons is prohibited by death and disgrace on our kind. Any woman you defeat if you do not claim her, she will kill herself. Since you do not have claws we will not use ours, if it is done that one will die on the spot. As we talked yesterday, you are aware that your second may not interrupt a fight in progress." He explained in a serious tone.

"Commander, I accept those rules. Before I issue the challenge though may I ask the females something first?"

"Yes Sir you may."

"Thank you. Ladies my second here is my future wife and will always be the closest to my heart. Any of you, that are not willing and do not want to live in a situation like that please say so now. I do not want to force any of you into something that you will not be happy with. There is no disgrace if you choose not to. I will be happy to add each of you to my ladies if you wish."

Not a single female chose not to fight. "Admiral Hart is this being broadcast to the Freoid ships?"

"Yes Sire."

"Thank you Admiral. Well Commander. I Emperor Kincaid of the Grelyns, do formally announce that I challenge the 7 of you Freoids to combat. I propose that this begin as soon as possible."

"I, Commander Razore accept your challenge on behalf of myself and my crew. If you defeat me, the remaining Freoids will join your Empire and be loyal to you. Do you wish to wear armor or without it. I will not be wearing any since this is not a death duel."

"Commander I will remove my armor, and join you in the center of this training area in a few moments." Russ turned to move to the side as Akira and Tammy helped him take his armor off.

"Sire, be careful they are skilled warriors. Their word is their bond, so other than a few cuts or bruises you will be ok. Will you be able to take and fuck 6 women one after the other though. That is what I am worried about. I can see that you are HUGE, but what about the staying power?"

"Tammy the only problem with that thought is. Will those six be enough to satisfy his desire? He fucked me Katy Marnia and Laura stupid last night two times each. We were barely able to stand this morning. I am still tender and walking funny." Akira told her proud of her man.

Staring openly at Akira Tammy's eyes was wide as she heard that. "Damn, I have got to see this then." Tammy blurted out. "Forgive me my Lord I spoke out of line."

"Nothing to forgive Tammy. Please ensure that no one gets hurt outside of the fighters." Russ asked over his shoulder as he returned to the center.

"Commander who is first?"

"My lord you seem very confident. I shall go first and I do not plan to lose."

The fight began as both men took measure of each other not wanting to rush into the unknown. As both men began to get the feel of each other the speed that they started moving at was faster. The fight was hard to follow with the naked eye. About 15 minutes into the fight the Commander was thrown backwards, landing with a thump as he skidded across the mats. Russ waited as his 2nd checked on him. She was a good looking woman. "Sir, you have defeated the Commander. He is unconscious. We the Freoids are now a part of your empire as per the conditions of the challenge. Although there are still 6 of us you have to defeat if you can, for you to claim us."

"What is your name? I look forward to this part of the challenge." He asked with an interest.

"Sir I am Lt. Commander Kari, I am the second in command." She said proudly.

"Lt. Commander Kari, do you wish to fight in your body suit or without it? I would prefer to be without. It will make it easier for me to take you that way."

"If you can My Lord. I agree we will fight naked then. Prepare yourself. I will not go easy." She removed her body suit as did Russ. When she turn around seeing Russ naked for the first time, her mouth fell open seeing he was already aroused. None of the Freoid men was that large and he did not have any points.

"Are you ready Kari?" Russ had looked her body over intently. He was ready to take her and make her his. Their fight began as the other, taking time to feel each other out. She used a different fighting style than Razore had. The fight didn't last as long but was more intense. Both of them were bleeding from a few different places. Finally Russ saw an opening. He swept her legs out from under her. He pinned her to the mats with her head drawn back into a neck breaking position. "Do you yield?"

"I Yield!" She cried out. Russ released her. Lifting up her hips, he spread her legs to gain access to her core. He knew she was a virgin, otherwise she would have been linked and joined to someone. "This is going to hurt for a few moments, I am sorry." With that he lined his cock up with her opening and slammed as far into her as possible. He was surprised to find that she was very wet and ready for him. Holding still as she cried out from the pain of being taken, Russ held still for a few moments. She glanced over her shoulder, Fuck me now master. As Russ pounded into her as fast as he could he felt her tunnel tighten as she orgasmed. Russ lifted his head as he cried out. Shooting rope after rope into her, his seed was spilling out around his cock. Kari passed out from the sensations that were pouring through her body. Her body felt like pudding with no bones or strength in it. The other 5 females were staring in awe and disbelief at what they had just witnessed. Two of them came out to carry Kari to the side as she was unconscious.

"Who wants to go next?" Russ asked.

"I will." A tall solidly built woman strolled out. She was about 6 foot tall. Lean and fit as a warrior should be. Her tits were about a D or DD cup with nipples pointing through her body suit. The outline of her crotch was already soaked. "My Lord my name is Zafor. I am the leader and trainer of our warriors. I will not go down easy. If you can manage to best me, fuck me like a prize worthy to be used for your pleasure."

"Zafor, before we begin I have a question for you."

"What is that My Lord."

"Since you are a warrior of some status, I offer to take you down and make you mine in a few moments and not drag your defeat out. I do not want to dishonor you by playing with you."

"Sir if you can do that, then you would honor me more by doing so. To play with me if you can defeat me so easily would be an insult of the highest degree." Zafor stated openly.

"Then please removed your body suit, as you will be mine a few seconds after we begin."

She looked at him stunned for a moment, then began taking her suit off. "My Lord are you actually that good?"

"I see that you are already wet enough for me to take you. That is good. I want you to fight your hardest. You will be mine within 20 seconds of the first blow." Russ's cock was bouncing with his heart beat.

She threw the first blow after removing her suit. Before she knew what was happening she was being impaled on that massive cock. She had not seen him move before she was on her back with her legs over his shoulder as he thrust into her for the first time. She came as soon as he entered her, and felt another building on that one. All of that shut down the pain she felt. Holding on to anything she could, as he took her at her word. He fucked her without mercy taking what he wanted as her master. She felt a huge climax building as he ravaged her cunt, when he exploded in her she came and passed out. There was cum leaking out around his still hard cock as he withdrew. As before two more women came out to help her from the center of the training area.

The remaining four women huddled together talking quietly. Russ walked over to the side to get some water. His dick leading the way. Akira's mouth was watering as she watched him walk towards her. If you didn't have 4 more to fuck I would make you walk funny.

Akira I will take care of you and the others later. My balls are aching.

All four of the women walked over to where Russ and Akira were standing. "My Lord may we speak with you?"

"Yes ladies, what can I do for you?"

"Sire you have proven yourself as a very powerful warrior. It is within our code that we can submit to you without having to fight, as you have already beaten our three best fighters. We humbly request that you take us without a fight. As this was a challenge it must be broadcast to our ships and we must explain to them our decision. You taking us must also be broadcast to prove our virginity. Is that acceptable to you our Lord?"

"Yes it is, thank you for your decision to do this. I do not like fighting or wars, sometimes though it is necessary. That is why I put forth the challenge. As I, understood it that was the only way for this to happen." Russ answered.

"Sire, it was until you proved what a formidable warrior you are. There are none of the Freoids that can best you. I doubt a squad of them could."

"Then ladies let us proceed." He said pointing towards the center of the mats.

"I, Cantara comms officer of the ship Studden want to announce that this challenge has been fulfilled by His Majesty Russ Kincaid. The remaining 4 of us willingly submit to his prowess. The Challenge has been completed except for his taken us 4. I speak for all of us."

With that they removed their body suits kneeling on their hands and knees, legs apart. "Lord Kincaid we are ready to be taken." An hour later, all of the Freoids were recovered. The women were having trouble walking.

"My Lord, I had no doubt that you would be a formidable warrior. I would like to ask, what did you hit me with?" Razore asked shaking his head. "It felt like you dropped a ship on me."

"Razore, I am sorry about that. I just wanted to end it before you got hurt."

"Also the women were waiting to be taken my Lord." Razore said with a knowing smile.

"Well there is that." Both men laughed.

"What is so funny Russ?" Akira asked entering their quarters.

"Nothing dear just some guy stuff."

"Oh that means you were talking about all the pussy you got this morning and letting the beast out to play." She replied with a smirk.

"Damn, you got me. How did you know that?"

"Russ I love you, but you're still a guy. A man's dick does their thinking for them. That is something that all women know."

"It is also how ya'll keep us in line too....." He said half joking.

"You know that isn't true, you now have ten women that will fuck you anywhere any time any place you want. None of us will ever say no to you, more like we want more." She answered blushing.

"My Lord I will retire now to my ship and transfer some new crew members for her. Since I am now loyal to you and you have taken the women as yours she will need a new crew. If, I have your consent to do so."

"Commander Razore, you know your people better than I do. Go ahead with the ones that you think will be the best for those positions. I will talk to you later this afternoon. There are still some things that I need to take care of." Russ said in the way of a dismissal.

"New Hope please, send some bar b que to the ready room please, enough for around 30 people."

"Yes, Lady Akira it will be there in about 25 minutes." New Hope responded.

"All the Admirals please report to the ready room. Gus report to the ready room."

"Yes Sire we are on the way." The replies came in.

All my ladies please report to the ready room also. Russ sent out.

"What is wrong Russ? Why, all the people in one spot?" Akira wondered out loud.

"Nothing I just want to run a few ideas by everyone, and get their opinions. It also gives us a chance to meet the new ladies. We also need to figure something out on the sleeping arrangements. 10 women in one bed I would have to sleep on the couch."

"Russ you will never have to sleep on the couch. You are the King and our master, so that will never happen. Are you ready to head that way?"

"Ladies first he said with a bow." While smiling at her.

"You just want to watch my ass wiggle." She threw a taunt back at him.

"It is such a FINE ass to watch my dear." Raising his eyebrows at her.

"You are such a leach for a man, but you are my man so it is okay."

As they entered the ready room everyone rose and bowed. "My Lord we are here as commanded."

"Relax this is just an informal gathering. I want to throw some ideas out and get your opinions on them before I make a decision."

Grady replied. "My Lord your will is our command whatever you want we will do it."

"Grady on my world a smart man, no matter how much money he has or power he holds is a dumb man without getting other opinions on matters before making a decision." Russ retorted.

"True my Lord, you are a wise man."

"Relax everyone and consider this an informal meeting and drop the titles." He ordered.

"Russ what can we do for you today." Gus asked.

"Have you found any planet that would be suitable for our new home? Do you have any information about that civilization that you mentioned to me earlier? I would like to find it and explore it some."

"Yes sir I have. There is a class m planet a few solar systems from here that seems to have what you are looking for. It is not too far from the trade routes that the other races use though. There is a planet in the next system that would need to be terraformed though. It is in the temperature range of earth and again seems to be suitable. There are no races that occupy those two systems either. The race that I told you about though we would have to travel through the flux to get there. I would like to see it also."

"General North, what do you think about the visitors that I invited aboard?"

"Sir, I still stand with the idea that they should not see any of our fighting abilities. The governments of Earth are somewhat unstable as it is. I think it might help to let them see what you are about though."

"Mr. Watsworth what have your contacts said about joining us? How many have agreed to it? Are they aware that it is a permanent change for them?"

The door chimed as the servers brought the food in. "That smells good." Commander Razore stated.

"That my friend is Bar B Que from Earth. I think that you will like it."

"If it is as good as it smells I will love it." His nose was twitching in anticipation.

"Ok everyone let's eat."

"Sire can you come to the bridge, there is a call for you from the president of the Unites States."

"I will be there shortly, thank you. Ladies and gentlemen please enjoy the meal I will be back as soon as possible." What do they want now he wondered as he headed for the bridge.

"Mr. President what can I do for you today?"

"Mr. Kincaid, we have the list of people that you said could visit your ship. We have limited the number of persons so that you would not be overrun with them. There are a total of 100 delegates from different nations and 50 scientists from various fields. Everyone was informed as to your conditions about what could not be brought aboard your ship, and that they would have to wear your body suits as a safety precaution. We are ready to transmit the names of the persons and their country of origin, when you are ready for them."

"Thank you Mr. President. That will be very helpful. When we receive the transmission one of us will get in touch and let you know when we are ready." Russ responded.

"Sir we just received a transmission from the Earth. It has the list of people on it...."

"What is wrong?" Russ asked sensing something not quite right.

12