Way Too Close

Story Info
Did I mistake my sister for my girlfriend?
2.5k words
4.33
48.3k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First things first, I need you to understand, I do not want to fuck my sister. I know it's suspicious that I'm starting with that, and as this story goes on, it's only going to get harder to believe. But I swear to god, I really do not actually want to fuck my sister.

I will admit, I did a double-take when I first saw Madison, because she is a dead ringer for my sister Allison. The girls are nearly identical, in fact if there is a physical difference, I never noticed it. They had the same slightly curly red hair, the same sapphire blue eyes, the same freckle-covered pale skin. They were the same height, had the same toned physique, they even had nearly identical voices and speech patterns. I mean, even their fashion styles were similar!

I thought it was weird when I first started working with Maddy, but the strangeness passed into an interesting oddity. I was really hesitant to accept when Maddy asked me out, given how much she reminded me of my sister. But, I figured, she wasn't actually my sister, and I'm sure as our relationship progressed, I'd start to see some differences that made it less weird. And, although I would never say this about my sister who had the same body, she was pretty hot.

So Maddy and I started dating. I had been wrong, the more I learned about Maddy, the more like Allie I learned she was. The really weird part was that, I minded less and less too. I feel the need to say one more time now that I really don't want to fuck my sister, it was just interesting that a girl who happened to be very similar to my sister was so appealing to me.

Eventually, Maddy and Allie got tired of me talking about the other and finally wanted to meet. They became best friends instantly. We started hanging out just the three of us, and it took me a while to get into the habit of noting which of them was wearing what before we went out. There were more incidents than I'd like to admit where I confused one of them with the other with nearly disastrous results.

Neither of the girls ever commented on the situation being weird, not even after any mix-ups. I'll admit that also eased my concerns somewhat. If they didn't think it was weird, maybe it wasn't, or at least not that much.

Like all men in a relationship, I was certainly looking forward to having sex with my girlfriend. And when I finally got to, I was obviously ecstatic. But it did lead to a few uncomfortable interactions with Allie when she would do something similar to what Maddy would do when we were about to have sex. Like putting her hair up in a ponytail, or the way she chewed on her bottom lip. I never brought this up, but I did start making an effort to mentally separate the girls even further.

I wish I could say I was more successful. I swear, I really don't actually want to fuck my sister. It's just a cruel coincidence.

I came home from hanging out with my buddies a little drunker than I probably should have been. I wandered my way to our living room, where Maddy was laying on the couch. She was laying on her stomach, her gorgeous bubble butt on full display as it swallowed the string of her thong. She was otherwise bare from the waist down, and her feet were pointed toward me. She was looking away from me, playing on her phone and general not taking note of my entrance.

I crept over to the couch with as much stealth as I could manage, crawling my way up to her. I grabbed hold of her cheeks and spread them so I could burry my face between them and eat her beautiful asshole. She immediately began to moan and squirm.

She was a sucker for having her ass eaten, but there was a much bigger prize. I reached a hand up under my chin and began to pet her pussy as it presented itself. I waited until she had wriggled into a good position and slid my fingers into her, eliciting another moan. She bit into a nearby pillow, the way she always did to stifle her pleasured squeals. I took it as encouragement and pulled her thong down her legs before grabbing her waist and rolling her over.

I pressed my face to her pussy and slid my finger into her ass, reversing the previous position. I knew she didn't enjoy this as much, but I did, and it was a handy way to get to the next steps. I waited until I heard the telltale gear-shift sounds she made as she approached her first orgasm, then suddenly pulled away. She whined as I ruined her orgasm.

I quickly slid my hands up her body, getting under her tank top and pushing it up and out of the way. I grabbed the pillow out of her hands and tossed it aside before pressing my lips to hers. I reached under her to try to unhook her bra as I ground my hips into hers, not yet ready to penetrate her. I finally unhooked the thing and pulled it off along with her tank top.

The act of pulling her top off brought her hands together, so I grabbed her wrists and pinned her down, pressing into another kiss. My free hand fondled her tits as our tongues explored each others' mouths. I could tell she was desperate for more. I knew because she always was at this point, and I could read her body like an open book.

I finally released her breast and reached down to undo my pants. I pushed them out of the way enough to release my now throbbing cock and grabbed the head, ready to guide it into her. She struggled and squirmed as she felt my head rub against her pussy. She liked to pretend to resist to add a little fun to the game. I didn't mind. I pushed into her all the same. She broke our kiss to moan as I penetrated her.

"You want more, don't you?" I said, more informing than asking. She bit her lip and slowly nodded. "Say it. Say what you want."

"I want more," She whimpered. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me deep and hard and-" I withdrew and pounded into her then, interrupting her thought by answering her stated desire.

"You like that?" I said, again not as a question. "Is that what you want you little slut?" She bit her lip and nodded violently. I pounded into her a few more times, making her moan more. "You're my little whore, aren't you? Tell me what a good little cumdump you're going to be for me."

"Yes Alex," she moaned. "I'm your dirty little whore. I'm your slutty cumdump bitch who needs your cock to fuck her."

"Yea, you're a little bitch alright," I said. "You're a bitch in heat. You want me to breed you, don't you?"

She nodded again. "Yes Alex," she moaned, "I want you to breed me. I want you to pump my horny little cunt full of your hot seed."

I let go of her wrists and sat up, reaching down to grab her legs. I lifted her knees up over my elbows and continued to hammer away at her. She reached down and grabbed the pillow, biting into it again. I was slightly disappointed at not getting to see her tits bounce as I fucked her, but I let it happen. I was too lost to stop what I was doing.

I gave her the last few pumps I was worth and pressed balls deep into Maddy, shooting my load as far into her as I could reach. I let the waves wash over me as I felt each rope fire off into her womb. When I was done, I crawled off of her and walked over to the other end of the couch. I didn't even have to order her to clean my cock off. She dropped the pillow, opened her mouth and accepted it as soon as it was in range.

When Maddy finished cleaning off my cock, I turned toward the bedroom. "I'm going to bed babe. Meet me whenever you're ready for more." I walked straight off to the bathroom first. I had some beer to get rid of and I hear it's good to piss after having sex anyway. I emptied my bladder and washed up before heading to bed.

When I crawled in, Maddy was already there. I decided that meant she was eager for more, and I was ready for round two myself. I peeled off my clothes and crawled into bed. I cuddled up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, burying my face in her neck and kissing her the way I knew turned her on. She responded quickly, the way she usually did.

She had put her clothes back on, but that was no matter to me. My cock was still lubed up from our earlier encounter and I was ready for something else new. I took her eagerness as a good sign and pushed her panties just far enough down to get access. I grabbed hold of my cock once again and brought it to her ass, ready to squeeze in.

"Alex, no," Maddy started, but I pressed in anyway and made her moan. Maddy liked anal, that I knew, but she hated the soreness she felt the next morning, which is the only reason she was picky about doing it. She made a sharp inhale as she got used to the stretch she was feeling. "Nevermind," she finally said, "go ahead."

"Go ahead and what?" I asked innocently. "What do you want me to do?"

"Go ahead and fuck my ass," she said, pushing her hips back against mine. She grabbed one of my hands and guided it up to her tit under her shirt. "Pound your little butt-slut like the fucktoy she is."

"Yea, I knew you'd like that," I said as I began to pound into her. "You act like a prude, but you know you're the dirtiest slut there is."

"Yes, I'm such a dirty little slut." She moaned as I split her open. "I love the way you impale me on your big, thick cock."

"Yea, you love a good pounding in the ass. You know you won'd be able to walk tomorrow, but you don't care, do you you fucking whore?"

"No I don't," she admitted, "I love not being able to walk because you pounded me like a bad little girl last night."

I continued to pound her ass. I was determined to fulfill her request. If she was able to walk before noon, I would consider tonight a failure. So I promised myself. I threw off the covers and pulled Maddy up onto all fours, fucking her doggy-style. I heard her grab the pillow and bite into it again. She was so predictable, but I loved her for it. I gave her ass a good slap once on each side. She squealed in delight at the sting of my hand.

I felt her reach a hand back and start to play with herself. I knew that meant she was enjoying it. I gave her another slap, then reached down and wrapped my arms around her waist, taking hold of her for more power as I jack-hammered down into her ass.

She moaned through the pillow, letting go of it to let her pleasure be heard. I pounded down, down, down until I knew I was making her hump the bed with each thrust. my cock was beginning to get dry now, but I pressed on. I was sure I could finish us both before it got too painful to continue.

I leaned forward and dug my face back into Maddy's shoulder, kissing and sucking on it again to drive her crazy. Before long, she was shivering in pleasure as I felt my own orgasm rush forward. I felt her ass spasm and clench onto my dick, and that little extra force was all I needed to push balls deep and inseminate her ass. Having had my second orgasm of the night, as well as Maddy's, I collapsed and went to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I heard singing in the kitchen. I went in and found Maddy making breakfast, wearing the same sexy thong and tank top from the night before. I went to hug her from behind when I heard a voice from the living room call out.

"Allie, how's breakfast coming?"

I turned to see Maddy standing in the doorway, the girl I first saw having been Allie. Maddy, the real one, was wearing the same thong-tank top combo as Allie and my mind raced momentarily. Had Maddy been wearing the green thong all night? It was never pink like Allie's, was it?

"Breakfast will be ready soon," Allie said.

"Oh, Alex, I hope you don't mind. Allie needed a place to stay, so I told her she could crash on the couch last night." Maddy walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Last night was amazing," she whispered in my ear. She sauntered away with a noticeable limp. My tension eased, but when I looked at Allie, she giggled. She turned away and went back to cooking. I realized I was still naked from the night before and quickly turned. I glanced back as Allie in embarrassment. Her smooth, bubble butt swallowed up the string of her thong, and I did my best to fight the rising boner. I swear I saw some wetness on her thighs.

There were three pretty big differences between Maddy and Allie. First, their names, obviously. Madison and Allison. Second, one was my girlfriend, the other was my sister, also obviously. Third, and this is the one that I was really afraid of. Maddy was on birth control, which was why I was so willing to cum inside her so freely. Allie had no birth control whatsoever.

So maybe I got drunk and fucked up last night. Maybe, just maybe, I fucked my sister thinking she was my girlfriend, who is in all fairness, almost exactly like her. And maybe, in the absolute worst case scenario, I had dropped my load balls deep into her with absolutely no protection whatsoever. But I really hoped not.

At least, I thought I hoped not, until I made it to the other room and Maddy pointed out how hard my cock was. I didn't tell her why. I just let her go down on me to take care of it. And maybe, somewhere way too deep in my soul, I imagined it was actually my sister going down on me while my girlfriend made breakfast.