Way Too Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ton8ty
Ton8ty
24 Followers

Slipping my T-shirt up over my head and adding it to the pile of clothes on the floor, I gaze despairingly at my tiny breasts. "Why can't they be larger and heavier?" I silently lament. They're so small and firm that there really isn't any need for me to wear a bra other than modesty. The areolas puff out from the center of the little mounds and the nipples, which are slightly erect even in repose, are now starting to engorge and make their presence unmistakable.

I slip off the panties and carefully examine my razor work from the night before. Satisfied that my slightly swollen pussy lips are completely bare, I run a hand over the remaining triangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair, down over my sex and slide a finger back between the cheeks of my ass confirming what my eyes told me. The feeling of smooth skin is not disturbed by a single stray hair. When my hand returns from it's inspection of my most private areas, I notice a small glistening streak of moisture on the heel of my palm. Bringing it to my nose, I sniff the scent of my arousal and realize that my pussy is already wet.

I lever myself up onto the examining table and sit with my legs dangling over the side and my hands clasped demurely in my lap. My face feels flushed, my respiration rate is elevated and every muscle in my body is slightly tensed. I can feel my heart pounding in my chest and the anticipation is making everything just that much worse. The waiting doesn't help. "OK, Doc. I'm ready," I announce to myself.

Doc, of course, takes his sweet time, letting me stew in my own juices. When the door finally swings open, I almost jump out of my skin. He looks at me calmly and cheerfully announces, "Let's check your vitals." He pulls a thermometer from the cabinet drawer, inserts it into a new disposable sheath and sticks it in my mouth. "Hold still." The instrument beeps and he pulls it out and examines it closely. "Normal," is his verdict.

Then he checks my pulse and frowns at me, "Calm down, young lady," he instructs. Next is the blood pressure cuff and that brings another "Normal." He follows up with the always icy cold stethoscope and I gasp as it presses against my skin. He listens to my lungs through the usual routine of deep breaths and then quickly examines my eyes, nose and throat. Then he's back to my wrist to recheck the pulse and I must have managed to calm down a little, because he says, "That's better."

"Just as I expected," he continues, "Healthy as a horse. Now let's get to the specific reason you're here. I am going to do a rectal exam now, so lay down on your side facing away from me."

This is a new position for me. "I've never done it like this before, Doc."

"Would you rather stand and spread your legs?" he asks.

"Oh, no! I hate that position." That brings a chuckle from him. I can hear him pulling the latex gloves onto his hands with the usual squeak and snap. I sense that he is behind me and I'm not surprised when he grasps the ankle of my upper leg and gently moves it upward until my knee is almost against my chest.

"Please spread your ass cheek for me now," he instructs and I reach my left hand down and oblige him. He gently rubs a cold greasy finger around my delicate anus and I tense involuntarily.

"Relax," he demands. "Remember what I told you. Try to push."

I try to comply and must have been successful because the next I know, I feel a sensation of fullness as the tip of his finger ventures in to my rectum. "That didn't even hurt," I think to myself in amazement.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks with a note of concern in his voice.

"Not at all," I reply.

"Now I'm going to slowly insert the rest of my finger and give you a quick exam. Let me know if you feel any discomfort," he instructs.

I feel an increase in the sensation of fullness as his finger slowly penetrates further into my body, but no pain. He moves his finger around the walls of the inside of my rectum and then it's over and the fullness is gone.

"OK, you can start breathing again now," he says and I grab a big gulp of air down my throat. I didn't even realize that I had been holding my breath. "You'll have to remember to breathe on your own during anal sex, dear." I laugh.

"Are you vocal during lovemaking?" he inquires. I hear him remove his gloves and throw them away.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you let your lover know what pleases you? Do you tell him when he has done something that you like or dislike? Do you ask your lover to do specific things to you and for you?"

"Well, no. Not exactly," I admit. "I do tend to moan aloud when I'm really enjoying myself."

"Well, you are going to have to learn to be more demanding. Please realize that most men are completely unaware of what a woman wants and what they are feeling and those men that do are usually gay," he laughs. "So, if you want the quality of your love life to improve, I suggest that you encourage your lover when he is pleasuring you by letting him know what you're feeling.

And, a woman's orgasms are a mystery to most males. That's why you gals can get away with faking them. We never know whether you've had one or not. A man's climax is obvious. So announce your orgasms. It will give your lover a better appreciation of when to speed up his own climax or when to struggle to hold back. Good communication is essential to any team sport."

I can't help but laugh at that, "I'll try, Doc."

"OK, I can't find any medical reason that you should be unable to engage in anal sex. Do you still want to continue with this?" he asks with a note of concern in his voice. Just the fact that he asked, showing his consideration of my feelings, gives me the courage to continue.

"Yes. Please do, Doc. This is something that I really want to do with you," I whisper.

"OK, we'll move on to see if you're capable of multiple orgasms. For the rest of the session, I want you to close your eyes and imagine that you're in comfortable surroundings and that Jeremy is the one making love to you, not me. Are you comfortable with that?" he asks.

"I'll try."

"Before we start, I want you to remember to tell your lover exactly what you're feeling while we're making love. I'll try to tell you what I'm going to do to you before I do it, so stop me at any time if you aren't comfortable with what is happening or going to happen. I'm not going to try to surprise you with anything. Are you still comfortable?" His concern lets me relax even further and I notice that he has gently rolled me over on my back on the table.

"Yes, Jeremy, I'm comfortable."

"Good girl. Have you ever experienced an orgasm without any clitoral stimulation, my dear?"

"How can that happen?" I gasp. My lover has spread my legs slightly apart at the knees and his hands are gently caressing my legs.

"Well, sugar plum, that's what were going to shoot for first, so relax and enjoy. I'm going to start out by giving you a foot massage. Your feet are very sensitive erogenous zones."

With that he starts to gently but firmly massage my left foot with both hands. It is an incredible treat. My entire leg begins to relax.

"Speak up, girl."

"Oh, Jeremy, that feels sooooo good. Please don't stop," I groan in delight.

The massage moves toward the ball of my foot and suddenly I feel my big toe enclosed in a warm mouth.

"Oh, my. That's nice." My lover's tongue caresses my toe and then moves on to suck gently on the next one. "Oh, yes!"

"You may play with your breasts, but please keep your hands away from your pussy, dear."

I hadn't even noticed my hands reaching for my crotch. "Sorry, lover. You're so good to me." I put both hands on my now tender little boobies and squeeze gently. My nipples are at least a half inch long and as hard as they have ever been. A delicious tingling feeling creeps out of the base of each breast and shoots down my body toward my pussy. I can not only feel the dampness there, I can clearly smell my musky aroma. "Oh, yes. That feels soooo gooooood."

Having suckled each toe on my left foot, his attention shifts to the right and the delightful treatment is repeated. I'm rubbing the palms of my hands over each breast in a gentle circular motion that is making my nipples demand further attention. I pinch one gently and then harder. A moan escapes from deep in my throat.

"My legs are going completely limp," I declare, languidly. "It's almost like you're massaging my entire lower body. And my pussy is wet, darling."

He pauses his ministrations of my toes long enough to murmur, "That's good.' And then he continues, taking his time and driving me further onward. When he finishes sucking and teasing my little toe, his hands gently slide up my lower legs to my knees, spreading me even wider. My hips roll up and my pussy is now completely on display, but, the way I feel right now, I certainly don't care.

A sensation that I can't immediately recognize starts at my left knee and leisurely proceeds across the inside of my thigh ... It's his tongue, I suddenly realize and it's leaving a broad trail of saliva on my skin that cools slightly as his warm tongue moves on.

"Heavenly," is all I can get out of my mouth.

The tongue reaches the very top of my leg and skips over my aching swollen pussy lips and resumes its gentle course down the other thigh toward my knee. Once it reaches its destination it reverses and repeats the journey, sending shivers of delight throughout my belly. My little clit is screaming for attention, but I don't want to do anything to stop the feelings that are washing over me. Each time his tongue almost reaches my poor untouched pussy, my hips thrust forward, desperately trying to make contact with my tormentor.

After a couple more laps across my thighs, he pulls away and I'm left alone. I can sense him standing over me gazing down on his handiwork. My hands are twisting and pinching my nipples almost painfully, driven on by my aching clittie. My god, do I want to reach down there and relieve the pressure, but I resist. Barely. After what seems to be an eternity, but is most likely seconds, his hands gently circle around my wrists, pull my hands from my swollen tender breasts and tug my arms up over my head.

"Please keep your arms there, darling, if you can," he instructs me and our lips touch. "I'm now going to kiss you." My body is completely open and defenseless. His to do with as he pleases. Inside my eyelids we're in a palace somewhere. It doesn't matter where.

His kiss is gentle but passionate and I open my lips and allow his tongue to invade and pillage the inside of my mouth. My body eagerly craves his touch, but the only place we're together is our lips. All the sexual tension in me is centered in that kiss and I'm lost. Concentrating everything I have into giving him the best kiss that I've ever given him, my entire body seems to turn to molten metal and pour out between my lips.

His lips ease away from mine and spread gentle little kisses across my nose, eyes, forehead, chin, and then his lips attack my throat. I tilt my head back to give him access to every bit of me. Right now I would give this man anything he desired.

"Speak to me, darling."

"Oh, yes. You've got me on the top of a cliff, and I'm about to jump off," I try to explain. "Don't stop. Oh, God, please don't stop!"

"Good. Now I'm going to make love to your beautiful breasts."

His kisses move down my chest to my breast and his hands are again moving gently over my trembling body. His tongue circles the base of each breast with a trail of saliva and his hands move to encircle them where his tongue was just licking. My nipples are screaming for attention as his hands squeeze my little titties.

"Suck on my nipple, Jeremy," I hear myself say from a distance. And his lips slowly move up the side of my breast and comply. My head is about to explode. One hand leaves the breast that he is suckling and leisurely wanders down my belly toward my painfully engorged clit.

"I'm so close, dear," I gasp. "Please. PLEASE!"

His teeth capture a nipple and his hand rolls and gently pinches the other. My hips are involuntarily pushing upward lewdly, trying to attract anything to release the pressure building within me. The hand moving down my belly is getting closer and closer as I approach my breaking point. His teeth start to grind my nipple between them and the other nipple is being mauled and tugged painfully.

Just as I expect his roaming hand to reach the pulsing nub that will trigger my release, it lifts off my belly and is between my ass cheeks! My hips are thrusting wildly, totally beyond my control as his finger finds my rosebud and gently circles the tender opening. The feelings are incredibly intense. I never knew that I could feel like this.

In an instant, his teeth release my nipple and he sucks my entire tit inside his mouth. I begin to drop off the cliff and, when his finger presses into my still well lubricated asshole, I'm falling through the air.

"Oooooooohhhhhh Myyyyyyy Gooooooooooddddddd! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I shriek.

My body tenses and my legs try to push my swollen pussy to the ceiling as the waves of pleasure course through my belly and radiate to every part of me, shaking me to the core. His mouth continues to try to suck my breast off my chest and I can no longer keep my hands held above my head. I involuntarily grab the back of his head and clutch him even tighter to me. My body twitches and spasms on and on until I can't continue any further and even then the spasms keep coming. As I come down off the most intense orgasm that I've ever experienced, my nipples are suddenly too sensitive for the slightest touch.

"Oh, that's too much," I gasp, pushing his head away from me roughly. "I'm too sensitive. Ow!" And he releases his hold on my nipples only to lay his head between my breasts as if he were trying to listen to my racing heart. His finger slips easily out of my rear and I have to admit to myself that I even enjoyed that. I wrap my arms around his neck and we cuddle for the longest time, basking in the afterglow. Until I realize that I'm the only one who is glowing.

"How did you do that?" I ask in amazement. "That was intense!"

"You're fortunate to have small breasts," he replies.

"Fortunate? I thought I was cursed," I laugh.

"No, really. All women have the same number of nerve endings in their breasts, regardless of the size," he patiently explains, "so, all of your sensitive nerve endings are concentrated into a smaller area and can be more easily stimulated."

"You are too good to me," I whisper, kissing the top of his head.

"I have not yet begun to fight. Don't give up the ship," he babbles.

"Oh, no! I couldn't possibly...," I protest, but he cuts me short.

"Weren't you the one who didn't think it was possible to orgasm without clitoral stimulation?" he mentions as he turns his head and sticks out his tongue. Leaning down, he starts licking gently in the valley in between my throbbing boobettes. "And, weren't you supposed to keep your eyes closed?"

"Oh, yes, dear. I'm sorry," I say as I close my eyes and put my hands back above my head. I'm shocked to realize that my clit is still eager for more. And suddenly I'm certain that he knows it as well as his tongue continues to make love to my chest while carefully avoiding my super sensitive nipples. Slowly he moves the center of his attention lower until he reaches my belly button. His hands are gently stroking my arms and legs, but my attention is centered on his tongue exploring every fold and crevice in my belly button.

"That almost tickles," I giggle. "Don't stop, lover."

"Your wish is my command," and he's back to tickling me. I feel so comfortable. My body is limp from my orgasm -- oops -- I mean, from my first orgasm and yet my pussy and clit are begging for more. I realize that we are sailing into uncharted territory; from here on we're going to be in emotional areas that have never been explored. My mind wants to say stop, don't go any further, but my body won't let me.

"Now I'm going to eat your pussy, my dear."

As his tongue abandons my belly button and slides down around my patch of pubic hair and clit to start feasting on my intensely sensitive outer pussy lips, I totally abandon anything my mind is trying to tell me. I give myself over to my inner animal and trust my body to show me the way. His hands are on my inner thighs and his marvelous tongue is torturing my pussy lips, gently sliding around and around the center of my being. Each time the tongue reaches the top of my slit, it skips over the painfully engorged bud that is screaming for attention.

"Please lick my clit," I plead.

"Not just yet, my dear. Hang on."

Then he spreads my pussy lips apart with his hands and his lovely tongue invades my most private area. He presses his face as far inside my cunt as it can go and starts to noisily suck as much of my pussy nectar as he can. The sensations are as intense as I have ever experienced. Still, my clittie screams for attention!

"Oh, please. I beg of you, please!"

And then, to my surprise, he pushes up on my thighs to roll my hips even further back and slides his wonderful mouth further down to my taint and then even further to my ass. His tongue starts to gently circle my rosebud and I'm in heaven.

"OH! That's nice. Really nice!"

Every rotation of his talented tongue stokes my fires higher and when his finger gently probes into my ass, I'm again at the precipice.

"Oh, lover, I'm sooooooo close," I moan.

My body's tremors begin, promising another impending explosion. When he suddenly sucks my clit into his mouth, gripping its base firmly between his teeth and then pummeling the tip with his glorious tongue I lose it completely. This time I've been launched from a cannon. My pussy gushes her juice all over his face; my hips buck and jerk and I realize that I don't have to tell him that I have achieved orgasm. Again. I fly through the air for what seems to be hours.

"Oh dear Lord! I think I've died and gone to heaven!" I croak and push his face away from my now ultra-sensitive clit.

"Do you enjoy cunnilingus, my dear?"

"Oh my God, yes," I answer, my body continuing to jerk and twitch involuntarily.

"Does your lover treat you to it often?"

"Not as often as I would like, but yes, he occasionally does. But never to orgasm," I confess.

"And do you perform fellatio on him?"

"Oh, no. That's dirty," I insist. "I couldn't do that."

"Oh? Does your lover have a personal hygiene problem?"

"No.", I laugh. "It's not that he's dirty, it's just the thought of putting his penis in my mouth that seems dirty."

"So, you like for him to masturbate you orally, but you can't find it in you to return the favor?" he continues. "Why do you find the act dirty?"

"I don't know. I've never really thought about it."

"Well, hopefully, that'll give you something to consider," he says as he is cleaning my juices off his chin with a paper towel. "Are you relaxed, my dear?"

"I'm more than relaxed; I'm totally immobile!" I realize that he is still dressed.

"Well, we've determined that there are no medical complications and you do agree that you can achieve multiple orgasms, don't you?" he asks with a grin.

"Without a doubt! You're an incredibly talented lover. Linda is a really lucky woman to be married to you."

"Well, I might not be practicing my skills for a while after I tell her about us tonight." he says, with a look of melancholy on his face.

"You're not going to tell her about this, are you? How can you?"

"I have to tell her. She's my wife. We tell each other everything. It's the only way we know to keep our love alive: no secrets, nothing to hide."

"Let me tell her," I plead. "I'm the one that begged you to do this."

Ton8ty
Ton8ty
24 Followers