Wayne and Chason Ch. 01

Story Info
Wayne gets a chance to be with younger Chason.
3.4k words
4.4
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wayne returned home after four weeks of visiting the sub-par franchises located in the Mid-Atlantic States. The CEO of the franchise sent him to read the owners the riot act and determine the reason for their below average sales. The weeks of fast food and cheap motels he was happy to be home. He loaded his dirty clothes into the washer and slid his two suitcases under his queen size bed, stripped off his casual suit and underwear then headed to the ensuite for a shower. Waiting for the hot water to arrive, he took a close look in the full-length mirror at his fifty-eight-year-old body. Other than a slight belly and in need of a tan he was pleased with what he saw. Standing only sixty-nine inches and weighting in at 180 he retained much of his well-muscled body and was still pleasant to the eye and some women said he was "eye-candy".

While in the shower he lathered his body with eucalyptus hand and body wash that always made him feel sexy and his cock began to grow hard. He played with his nipples and with his left hand he pulled on his tool and sac. He hadn't had a blow job, nor had he sucked a cock or rimmed an ass in months. He was in need of sexual release. His wife died six years ago, and he never had a desire to date woman. He visited adult bookstores that had video booths with glory holes and enjoyed the feel of man cock and cum in his mouth, as he shot his warm juice on the ABS floors.

He closed his eyes and began to remember the first time he knelt in front of a glory hole after the guy on the other side took his load. Wayne needed to see what it was like. He stuck two fingers through the hole asking for a cock which quickly appeared. It was six inches long, wide with a smooth mushroom head. It was hard. It was dripping pre-cum. Wayne remembered how good it tasted in his virgin mouth as he began to mouth fuck-it not really knowing what to do but mimic what the other guys did to make him cum. He remembered it only took a few minutes for his new friend to blast a load of sweet cum that he quickly spat half of the load out and the rest spraying over his face and some landing on the front of his shirt.

As he jerked his hard seven inches of meat, the wonderful feeling began to grew in his groin as his thoughts were of Chason and his six-foot, 240-pound body and how much he wanted to make love to him. To kiss his lips and suck on his tits. Wayne jerked harder and faster. His mind placed his mouth and tongue on Chasons ass hole as he rimmed him. Faster. Harder. Wayne saw himself deepthroating his lover's cock sucking on it hard to make it explode it's nectar down his throat. Harder. Faster. His cock now shooting-out streamers of cum that hit the wall of the shower and found its way down the drain. It was too much for Wayne to take as he slumped to the shower floor and sat there as the water coated his body while he recovered.

Twenty years ago, when Wayne and his wife were new to the neighborhood, they met Bob and Alice, Chason's parents. The two couples became best friends playing cards and having Sunday evening coffee to end a pleasant weekend. That is when Wayne met Chason.

Chason graduated high school and at eighteen looked for a summer job before starting community college. At twenty-one he left college and started work at a computer manufacturing company. It was then that Wayne saw him turn into a handsome hunk. He also noticed that he didn't have a girlfriend and few boyfriends.

Another five years flew bye and Chason still lived at home and had one steady friend, Mike. Mike was a high school friend who was married. He always picked up Chason Friday evening and return him Sunday night. This continued for two more years before Wayne asked Bob, "When is Chason moving out?" Bob's reply was, "Who knows."

When Wayne's wife died Bob, Alice and Wayne continued to have Sunday evening coffee. Chason would always fix the coffee and serve it to the trio. Wayne would always watch the younger man and undress him with his eyes. Chasson would give him a smile and once even a wink. Wayne's cock would rise just a bit as he eyed the younger man's body.

Chason now thirty-eight works from home full time. He does do some shopping at Walmart but stays home ninety percent of the time.

Wayne wiped down the shower walls and started another load of his dirty clothes from his trip.

Outside he uncovered the inground pool and started the filter pump and added the necessary chemicals to the water. He remembered he needed to pick up his mail at Bob's house and Chason popped back into his mind.

Wayne went back into the house, checked out his attire and sprayed his body lightly with Axe body spray with hopes of seeing Chason. He noticed he was getting a hard just by thinking of the man.

Chason sat behind his computer scanning Squirt looking for a local gay guy who was in need of giving a blow job. It has been three months since he received one, but the guy wasn't particularly good. Chason relied on his hand. His friend, Mike was his last gay lover, and he enjoyed the three some's while fucking Mike and his wife giving him a blow job. As he scanned the locals he played with his dick and hoped to find someone but for a Sunday afternoon things weren't looking good. He opened the top drawer of the desk and found two pictures of Mike. One of him in blue jeans and the other of him in a tight white bathing suit that showed off his thick cock. Chason moaned as he remember how he loved to suck Mike's cock from soft to steel hard just using his lips, tongue, and mouth. Mike was the first and only one to fuck his ass and fill him with seed. When they couldn't be with each other they would jack-off into a rubber and mail each other the used rubbers. Mike would always send a three-load rubber to him.

A knock on the storm door brought his thoughts back to earth. He left his room and walked down the hall while trying to hide his swollen dick. He turned the corner to face the front door and saw Wayne standing there in a pair of cutoff jeans and a muscle shirt. Blood rushed to his face in a blush as his penis began to get hard again.

Wayne couldn't believe his eyes. There stood Chason dressed in a white terry cloth robe that fell just above his knees and loosely tied at the waist and standing there in shower shoes. He saw the muscular shaped calves of this hunk of a male. He slowly took in the sight of the younger man as he raised his eyes from his knees to chest and lastly the lightly bearded face and the lips he so dearly wanted to kiss and suck on. All he could do is smile and adjust his growing cock as his friends son waved him into the house.

"Hi Chason. Are your mom and dad home? I didn't see the truck." He kept his eyes fixed on the slight opening of the robe with hopes of seeing Chason's cock or at least his bush.

"Wayne, come in and have a seat," Chason said pointing to a bar stool at the kitchen island. "They to the mountains for three weeks. They are left yesterday."

Wayne took a seat and watched Chason walk to the kitchen counter and start the coffee maker. "Cream and sugar, right?" He gave a smile to the older man. "Sunday afternoon coffee but you're stuck with me." He walked slowly back to the island allowing the robe to become loose and open an inch more allowing more skin and dark hair of his thick thighs to be exposed. As he sat on the bar stool the robe became completely undone. Chason waited making sure Wayne got a look at his groin and chest before closing the robe. "Opps. Almost put on an X-rated show." He grinned at the older man and flicked his tongue out and licked his upper lip.

Wayne said, "I didn't see a thing." Lying he continued, "What did I miss?" He has a nice bush and a thick cock. I have to play it cool.

Chason ignored him and asked, "Where have you been for the last month? Missed you for Sunday coffee. You weren't sick or anything like that, were you?"

"Not sick. Had to visit some our less profitable business' that's all." Wayne said and looked Chason in his deep brown eyes and asked, "You missed me? I missed my weekly visits too. You make a good pot of coffee."

"My parents skipped the afternoon coffee when you weren't here. It seemed strange without your visits on Sunday or any other day." He turned in his swivel chair to look at the older but fit man. God, I wonder if he would like for me to kiss him.

Wayne saw that the coffee was ready and got off his seat to get two cups. Chason had the same idea and as they rounded the island bumped into one another. Wayne grabbed him around his waist and their hips touched each other as their faces came close and Wayne could smell Chason's mouth wash. They both laughed.

"I'll pour the coffee," Chason said. "You get the sugar and milk. We'll have the drinks out on the back patio."

Enjoying their coffee outdoors sitting on a two-person swing Wayne asked, "Where has your buddy Mike been? Haven't seen him visiting in a while." He slowly sipped his coffee and felt their legs touching.

"Yeah. I miss him too. He got transferred to Texas. He may visit in September."

"You must get bored being alone on weekends living with mom and dad," Wayne said. "A good-looking guy like you can have the women lined up to get with you." He pressed his thigh harder against Chason's and gave it a slight rub and left his hand resting on it.

"Working from home keeps me out of circulation. Living at home sucks too. I have to hook up someplace else. My last encounter was three months ago."

"Holy shit. Your right arm must be strong as hell." They both laughed. "Hey, you got three weeks alone now with mom and dad gone. I'm off too."

"I tried to get a hook up today but Sundays suck. I was happy to have you come over."

Wayne placed his coffee cup on the wooden deck and said, "I opened the pool when I got home. You're welcome to come over later for an evening swim. I'll go and get some steaks and grill them for us. You haven't seen the remodel of the house and my other two classic cars."

"Hey, sounds good to me. I may have some potato salad in the fridge," Chason said putting his hand Wayne's hand that rested on his muscular leg.

Curious about Chason trying to get a hook up asked, "You went online for a date today? Do you do that often?" He removed his hand from Chason's leg only before he gave it a few rubs.

"Not often. Only when I know my parents will be away for a couple of days. My last hook up like I said was three months ago." He got off the swing, picked up the coffee cup from the deck and asked, "Want more?"

"No. I have clothes in the wash and need to get to the store for the steaks for us," Wayne said. "Damn, with your good looks and that body I can see, and if I was a woman, I'd be here hanging around daily." He adjusted his package as it started to rise.

Chason laughed as he moved indoors hearing what Wayne said. If he only knew I would be on my knees in front of him every day.

"Chason come over about seven. Do you like beer or wine or something more powerful?" Don't wear a lot of clothes, he said to himself. "The pool water should be very relaxing, and we can talk more."

They walked to the front door and walked out to the front porch.

"Thanks for the coffee," Wayne said. "See you at seven. Bring your bathing suit or not."

They both laughed. Chason waved good-bye and watched him drive away.

*

Chason arrived at Wayne's house right at seven wearing a yellow tank top and a pair of light blue shorts that showed off his toned bottom and a slight bulge.

Wayne smiled and took in the hunk of man at the front door and ushered him inside and said, "Right on time. Steaks will be ready in ten minutes. He walked the younger man to the outdoor patio and asked, "Beer, wine or iced tea?" He wanted to add, 'me' but didn't want to seem too eager. Let Chasson make the first move.

"Iced tea for now." Chason stepped pass Wayne and brushed his hand on the man's back as he walked out to the edge of the patio and looked at the inground pool. "How long have you had that?" He pointed to the pool house on the other side of the pool itself.

"This is the third summer. Your parents have never come over for a swim," Wayne said walking up close to him. "Happy you're here. I don't like swimming alone. Or doing anything alone." He step a few feet away from him to drink in the body of what he hoped would be tonight's lover and felt his cock getting hard in his loose-fitting shorts.

"I understand completely," Chason said as he turned to look at Wayne and hoped he would look that good when he was Wayne's age. "Is there anything I can help with?"

"I have the plates and a salad fixed on the kitchen counter. I thought it better to eat indoors and let the bugs have fun out here. Is that okay with you?" His eyes scanned over the younger man's chest and saw the tip of his nipples pushing against his tank top. "Steak should be done. Medium-Rare, okay?"

"I like my meat rare if one is closer to that."

Wayne got one steak that was rare and filled a plate for his guest and came inside to have dinner at the kitchen table. Both men ate, talked, laughed and had several glasses of red wine. With the plates in the dishwasher and everything cleaned they went outside.

"Did you bring your suit?" Wayne asked. "The water will be very relaxing."

"Ah, no," Chason said. "I thought you said, or not. Right?"

"Absolutely. If we go to the pool house, there are towels and a fridge full of beer and some more wine." He turned on the underwater pool lights and said, "Follow me."

A dim light in the rear of the house was enough to see the fridge, two lounge chairs and a stack of beach towels on a table next to a brass daybed. Low romantic music played in the background, that you have to listen closely to.

"This is well-designed. I could spend hours in here," Chason said. He turned to face Wayne and watched as he pulled of his shirt to reveal a tanned and hairy chest. He noticed that Wayne only had a slight gut with a trace of brown hair traveling down to his private area. Wayne kicked off his sandals and pulled off his shorts pulled on his cock and stood there naked.

He looked at Chason and said, "Last one in is a rotten egg." He entered the pool and waited to watch his new friend undress as he pulled off the tank top and unzipped the short-shorts and let them fall to the floor. Chason kicked free his shoes and in doing so his penis fell free and dangled down showing a full four inches of cut cock. Wayne saw the beefy thighs and calves of the hairless thirty-eight-year-old man. Looking at the younger man's body his own prick got hard and shot out ninety degrees from his belly. Seeing the beautiful ass of Chason's, he stroked his hardon a few times and saw Chason dive into the deep end of the pool. A few seconds later he popped up next to Wayne where he was holding on to the side of the pool.

"This feels so good. The water is perfect," Chason said. He continued to dog paddle around Wayne. With the underwater lights on he could see that Wayne had a massive cock of about eight inches and thick. He looked down at himself and saw he was almost there too. He pushed off the pool's wall and went underwater. With his eyes open he got a better look at his host's cock. He wanted to grab the shaft but thought better of it.

Wayne swam to the shallow end of the pool and stood in waist high water. The tip of his cock only an inch or two below the water line. Chason was soon alongside him.

"Truth or Dare?" Chason asked, while smiling and trying to get a better look at Wayne's ass.

"What? Truth or Dare?" Wayne said trying to hide his aroused dick. "I haven't played that in years. There's only two of us. Will that be fun?" He looked into his guest's eyes.

"Depends on the questions and answers."

"Okay. I'll ask first," Wayne said. "Truth or Dare?"

Chason smiled and said, "Dare."

"I dare you to swim the length of the pool underwater."

Chason got out of the pool and walked to the deep end and dove in. He swam the remaining distance underwater. He came up laughing.

"You cheated," Wayne said. "You dove in almost fifteen feet from the end of the pool."

"Hey, man. You didn't give out any rules about that." Chason walked up to Wayne and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay. While you were away did you score with a woman, and if so, was it good?"

Wayne smiled and said, "While away I didn't score with a chick. I was too busy working and all I wanted to do was get home."

"Oh, I see, you have someone here you wanted to see?"

Wayne ignored the question and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," Chason said.

"When was the last time you had oral sex with anyone. Give or receive?"

"I cannot tell a lie it was over three months ago. And it was give and receive."

The lights flickered as a bolt of lighting filled the sky and a loud clap of thunder filled the air. Large drops of rain pelted the men in the pool. "We better get in the house," Wayne said.

Jumping out of the pool bare ass Chason said. "I better get home the windows are open."

Wayne followed him indoors as more flashes of lighting filled the sky with rolling thunder.

Chason pulled on his shorts and made his way to the front door.

Wayne opened the door and said, "Thanks for coming tonight. We do need to finish the game; we have three weeks before your parents get back."

The young stud turn to face Wayne smiled and pressed his lips to his host and ran to his car.

Wayne shut the door, turned off the pool lights, and pump.

He sat on the living room couch and jerked off thinking about Chason's body and wanting to feel his thick cock in his pussy.

*

Chason got home and shut all the windows and got a towel to dry the floors that got rained on.

He pulled off his shorts and laid on his bed with his enlarged cock and began to jerk it saying, "Oh Wayne suck my cock, oh man, I want to fuck your sweet ass."