Ways to Bed Your Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure if I would last much longer from the way she was stroking my tool, and I shouted, "Shit, Mom, you're going to make me come!"

My mother's hand stopped abruptly before she quickly sat up. I was startled at first but didn't have a chance to say a word when Mom tugged my trousers and inhaled my dick.

"MOM!" I shouted as a wave of unspeakable pleasure overtook me.

Faster and faster, Mom bobbed her head, sending my seed racing to the tip of my penis.

I couldn't stop thrusting to meet her mouth, as she took me entirely down her throat.

Wow, I was too far gone to stop now, and my hands went to the back of her head while my eyes closed when the first signs of me exploding hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Fuck!" I groaned and held her head down onto my meat. A sexual shiver raced through my body when I climaxed like never before.

Mom eased my spent pecker out of her mouth. Then, wiping her lips, she said, "I think we should stop before this gets further out of hand."

But I didn't want it to stop, and I was sure she didn't either. So hastily, I sat up. Then pushed my mother onto her back and announced, "But you haven't come yet!"

With that, I quickly worked my mother's pants completely off and dove between her legs.

"Chuck!" she bellowed, as my tongue danced over her clit. I could smell her sex as I added two fingers inside her pussy while lapping at her sweet nectar.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she repeatedly expressed, as I hastily jabbed my fingers inside her pussy, while I eased my pants completely off.

"Chuck! Oh, fuck! You're going to make me come!" my mother shouted, while I stroked my cock back to total hardness.

Panting and whining, her body started to thrash around. Her legs spread wide as her hands clutched at my head.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! I'm! I'm! I'm!" she bellowed, and just as I felt her body stiffening up, I rapidly rose, maneuvering myself between her legs, letting my stiff member race over her excited slit.

"Oh! Oh no! We! We can't do that!" my mother pleaded, while I raked my cock continuously across her clit.

This caused my mother to lift her hips, sending the tip of my dick inside her pussy for a split second before trailing it back over her hard little nub.

"Ah! Mmm! Oh! Please, honey! This is too much! Too much!" Mom sighed, as my dick teased her, by just barely nudging inside over and over.

"You're so wet, Mom," I interjected, tempting my dick at her entrance. "I bet you want to fuck as much as I want to now."

Mom's eyes were shut tight, while her moans and whimpers increased. Obviously, she was fully aroused now, and I teased, "Fuck, Mom, your pussy feels so good against my cock! It so wants to slide inside your cunt right now!"

"Mmm! Ahhh! Oh, honey! Oh, honey! Oh nnnggg!" Mom expressed, as her legs then started to quiver. It was at that moment, that she barked, "Oh! Oh, no! Oh god! I... I... I can't take it anymore! Fffuck!"

Swiftly my mother rose onto her elbows while looking me in the eye and yelled, "Fffuck me! Fffuck me, Chuck! Fuck your mother!"

I went balls deep inside her with a mighty shove, and held my cock still, to savor the feeling.

My mother then fell onto her back and howled, "Yes! Oh, yes!"

However, before I could even move my hips, just having my dick inside my Mom was enough to push her over the edge, and she quickly took hold of my sides while arching her back and screamed, "I'm coming! Fuck, I'm coming on your cock!"

Mom's body went rigid, as her orgasm let loose, and I kept my cock buried deep inside her.

I stayed like that until she went limp and started to pant porously. Then, slowly, I began to work my dick in and out and heard her sigh, "Oh god, oh, honey. I can't believe we're really fucking."

Steadily, I built up my tempo while Mom then started to lift her hips to meet my heaves, and I expressed, "We are, Mom, and I love it. I truly love it!"

I went faster and harder, until Mom cried, "Oh god, son! Oh god, son! You're fucking mommy so good! So good!

I was now on the cusp of coming and shouted, "Fuck, Mom, I'm going to come!"

Mom pulled me deep inside her cunt with her hands, while wrapping her legs around my side and cried, "Do it, baby! Come inside me. I want to feel you explode!"

Ffffuck!!!" I shouted, as my balls jettisoned all of my pent-up sperm with a mighty release.

My body tingled from my head to my toes, as my cock kept pumping and shooting, emptying all my seed deep inside my mother while she moaned, "Yes! Oh yes! I can feel it! I can feel you filling me up!"

My head was spinning by the time I finished, and I collapsed on top of my mother's chest.

Panting, I huffed, "Ha! Ha! Ha! Fuck, Mom! That was the best sex I've ever had!"

Mom quickly replied, "It was for me, too."

Lifting my head, I kissed my mother hard and, in a short period, was once again rock-solid ramming my forbidden meat-stick, like a wild rabbit, inside her again. Only Mom twisted herself around until she rolled me on my back while spreading her legs over my body as she sat upright.

Mom started to rock back and forth with her hands on my chest and said, "I think we should practice this position now."

"Fuck, Mom!" I groaned, as she increased her gyrating. I could feel my juices rising rapidly, as she started to bounce that wonderful pussy of hers hard, down on my cock.

"Yes! Oh yes, baby! Oh, fuck! Your dick feels so good inside me! Oh god! Please forgive me, but I love fucking my son!" my mother exclaimed, when I felt her pussy tighten on my shaft.

"Oh, shit!" I groaned, as my dick then started to release again just as my mother reached her orgasm as well.

God, it felt so good coming inside my mother, and we continued to fuck over the next couple of hours.

Exhausted and drained, we rested in each other's arms and stayed like that until noon the next day.

Needless to say, we nailed the sex scene in the movie, and to this day, we fuck on a regular basis.

My only suggestion I can give you, Jim, is to see if you can find a way to practice having sex with your own mother. God knows it worked wonders for me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

My heart was pounding as I looked down to see pre-cum dripping all over the place. Once again, I couldn't help but close my eyes and jerk off to the story I had just finished, and then afterward, I actually wondered if I could somehow talk my mother into pretending to have sex as Chuck did.

Regrettably, I couldn't figure out how I would be able to sell that idea to Mom, and as I retired for the evening, I realized I was no closer to fucking her.

There has to be a way. I thought, just before dozing off for the night.

12