Wayward Avatar Ch. 05

Story Info
Zen chooses new mates.
3.6k words
4.66
2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homestead Happiness

The Coon Brigade was able to finish transporting back all the stolen goods by the early afternoon, even the very shell-shocked donkey. Zen had decided to just refer to them collectively as he couldn't tell them apart, mostly due to their tendency to trade masks when no one was looking. He had them go to the forest and bring back plenty of trees so that he could build some proper fortifications and weapons. Who knew what else was out there.

Sarina provided him with some more information on the area as he walked the perimeter of the town, Aleyna making notes on structural defenses. For a bandit leader, she had a good head for tactics.

The town was located southwest of the great forest, which itself stretched further than either Sarina or Aleyna knew. The next nearest towns were a three-day journey either west or south of them. Each town functioned as their own city-states, running themselves as necessary. When asked about a king or emperor, the two wives simply cocked their heads at him blankly.

The town was centered on the church Zen had arrived, and exploded, in. Across from it were numerous residences primarily for the priests, but also other well-to-do villagers. Down the road were two-story buildings packed closely together, with numerous shops on the first floor. There wasn't anything too fancy here, but things like a bakery, tailor, bookstore, and tavern did line the road. There was also a smithy and lumbermill behind the church. Radiating outward was additional housing and on the outskirts were the farms. The whole town had perhaps two hundred people, with about one-tenth of them being assigned as mates to him.

Zen had ended up drawing a map of the town and had Aleyna help him with designing the appropriate level of defenses. She drew out a wall that the Coon Brigade could build that wouldn't be overly high but solid enough to withstand even an angry bear. Two gates, on either side of the town, would provide a way to barricade themselves in, with four watch towers to cover them. It would take some time, but they had the manpower, or kidpower, to do it. I feel like child protective services is going to bust us at some point here.

He also spoken with the blacksmith, a rather gruff looking rabbit-man named Alvin, with half his right ear missing, about weapons, which only earned him a confused stare. He explained what he wanted, but the designs kept slowly morphing into farming equipment, so he tried to draw some basic spear heads and show him. Honestly, the concept of killing or intentionally injuring someone was foreign to him, to all of them, even Aleyna who was a fucking bandit. He eventually settled for a bunch of sharp trowel heads and would have the woodcutter make him a bunch of long staves that he could affix them to. Bowyers also didn't exist, so he needed to figure out how he could make a bow and what materials would even work for the string.

Zen had asked about the concept of killing things later considering they ate meat at their meals, so it shouldn't be fully foreign to them. Sarina showed him the chickens and various birds they raised as well as pointing out the river nearby where he could see numerous boats pulling up nets with various fish in them. So, killing livestock like this was acceptable, but anything else, even the boars and wild animals that would raid the farms at times, was just a completely incomprehensible action. Zen briefly wondered if maybe the goddess Anastra hadn't really thought a lot of this out.

By evening, Zen was exhausted, both mentally and physically, so he was happy to sit down at the dining table with Sarina and Aleyna, who had been getting along a lot better as the day wore on.

"Zen, we will need to select additional service mates now that you have a second wife." Sarina was sipping at her soup as she explained his activities for the next day. "We should each have our own so that Mana and Nyala can focus on your needs. Of course, you will also need to see to the new mates' needs, but they will be a lower priority than your wives and your direct service mates."

"Yeah, ya can assign me someone that ya fancy for now, but we should get some strong ones so that they can be bodyguards."

"That raises a good question actually," Zen was soaking up his soup with a fresh bread roll, "Is there a reason that the villagers here are so weak? And why is Aleyna so strong and can shapeshift?"

"Well, I've only seen a few like me," Aleyna drinking the soup directly from the bowl before taking a huge bite of the bread, "My people tend to migrate, and we don't really have a community or anything."

"Most people do not possess the strength of the raccoons either," Sarina continued. "They are a unique race, but they are scattered throughout the world. I don't think I've ever seen a village of theirs, only their kids, but they are silent about it as well."

"Well, there are the wildkin. They're tough, but as you'd imagine by the name, hard to tame." Aleyna had posited this while biting into a turkey leg.

Zen's curiosity was piqued, "What exactly are they? What do you know about them?"

"They used to butt into the boys sometimes when they raided further north of here. Maybe a half-day's hike."

Sarina didn't seem thrilled with the way this was going, "The wildkin are a savage tribe. They drive people from their lands whenever they feel like it. They take what they want and then leave nothing but ruins behind them. They don't believe in Anastra and instead worship some bird god. They would never join us."

"Ya could kill the bird, though."

"How do you kill a god? I think you are overestimating my abilities here." Zen was dipping his turkey in the sauce Mana had prepared, suddenly wondering if there were bird people as well.

"They call it a god, but it's really just a big ass bird. Scary big ass bird, but a bird nonetheless."

"Well, I'm going to put a pin in that one until we actually need more muscle. For now, I think with the two of us, some trained villagers, and solid fortifications, we can probably manage."

Aleyna shrugged, pulling the last of the meat off the bone.

***

"Yes master, you called?" Nyala stood at his door, hands folded like always, white ears poking out of her black hair, and tail swishing lazily.

"Yes Nyala, thank you for coming," Zen was sipping his tea, standing by the bed looking out the window, "I believe I owe you some attention, so if you would like," before he could finish, he heard two hands land heavily on the table, startling him. He turned to look and saw Nyala with both hands firmly pressed on the table, arching her back and presenting her pink pussy from under her outfit. He could see that the tops of her knee-high socks were soaked and she was leaking juice in excitement, having apparently been on edge all day.

"Yes master, I would very much like to feel you inside me." Her voice was shaky, and her tail stood straight up, swishing the tip back and forth. "I've been waiting for you all day, I don't need anything else, please fuck me now." She was breathing hard, her pussy winking in excitement.

Zen stepped behind her, raising his tunic and rubbing his cock against her slit to lubricate it. She shuddered as he positioned himself and pushed into her. She was so slick that he could glide completely into her with a single slow thrust, feeling her folds welcome him, sucking him deeper. When he was completely inside her, he could feel her tensing, squeezing her Kegels, gripping him and massaging him inside her. He slowly pulled back out, feeling her resist, trying to keep him there.

"Please, fuck me hard master. I want you to ruin me, please, as hard as you can. Any other time we can be as gentle or rough as you want, but please, I need you to fuck me."

He grabbed her petite hips, getting a good grip on each side, and slammed into her, using his grip to grind her completely onto his cock before pulling back and doing it again. She screamed in pleasure, feeling him pounding her deepest parts over and over again. Knowing that he owned her, that he could break her pussy and that she loved it. Her cream was coating his cock as he hammered her, making its way down her legs, her juices dripping down his balls and falling to the floor. She was gripping onto the table, letting him do whatever he wanted, feeling her orgasm growing until it finally tore through her. She screamed again, long and loud, feeling him emptying himself into her, feeling her cervix being sprayed with his cum. He was still grinding into her, lifting her legs so that the only thing supporting her was his cock, forcing it so deeply that she could feel it in her stomach. He continued pulsing, sending shocks of ecstasy through her.

"Thank, thank you, master Zen. It was, it was, oh my god, fuck, it was so good." He finally let her down, but her legs had no strength, and she simply collapsed, resting most of her weight on the table and globlets of cum dripped from her aching pussy. "Fuck me, ugh, fuck." She kept mumbling on the table.

"I like this side of you Nyala," he whispered into her ear as he nibbled it, causing her to curse more. "If you insist, you can be the perfect service mate, but," he grasped her tail at the base and she whimpered and swore again, "in the bedroom, you should be yourself."

She nodded her head, some drool coming from her mouth. "Yes, I, I can be, your little fuck piece master Zen. Please, just fuck me, whenever you want, wherever you want. Stick it in my ass. Stretch me out. Fuck. Anytime, anywhere, just fuck me hard and leave me there."

It took a few minutes before Nyala was steady on her feet, collapsing once when she tried to bow, but she eventually thanked him in her posh accent again before leaving him for the evening.

***

Zen awoke to a knock on the door as Mana came in bearing a coffee and croissant sandwich. He had requested she prepare something fast and early so that he could spend more time working on the town defenses. It still bothered him that there wasn't any fighting force or militia which could defend this place.

The merry Mana set up the tray on the table and skipped quickly over to the bed. She raised her head to rub against his outstretched hand, murmuring contentedly. He stroked her soft ears, feeling the soft hairs against his fingers and watching her giggle and mewl. She began to paw playfully at his legs as he moved into a sitting position, looking up at him hopefully.

"Mana, I could never say no to you." She smiled widely and moved her head under his tunic, where he felt her soft tongue coax his cock awake. She playfully licked one side, then the other, ran her tongue along the underside, and finally circled his head and sucked on it. She licked and sucked on his cockhead, bobbing her head around so that her ears would occasionally poke out from under the tunic, her tail reaching high and sometimes brushing his hand as he stroked her hair.

Mana slowly descended on his cock, he could feel her tongue bathing his cock inside her mouth and she took more and more of him in. He felt the back of her throat and groaned as she continued to lick the underside of his cock. Then he felt more pressure, as she pressed further onto him, and he could feel his cock pressing on her throat harder. She pulled back, took a deep breath, and tried again, pressing him harder against the back of her throat, her tongue never stopping. He could imagine her scrunching up her face, desperate to take him in further.

She pulled back, her saliva dripping from his cock, as she pushed again. The consistent pressure kept building, until his cock breached her throat barrier, sinking all the way down the back of her throat, his balls resting on her chin. Her throat was constricting, giving him a wonderful rippling sensation along the shaft and head. She held herself there, with his cock completely filling her mouth and throat, and began to bob slightly. His cock remained in her throat and began to rub against it more as she made gagging and gurgling noises. She would continue until she needed air, and then would pull out just far enough that she could take a shaky breath around his cock, and then press in again past her barrier and back into her throat.

Zen was holding both sides of her head, thumbs stroking and rubbing her ears as she throat-fucked herself on him. Barring her cervix, this was the tightest hole he had ever fucked, and the pressure was immense. She came up for air once more and slammed her face down, burying his cock in her throat. He could feel her throat vibrate as she hummed and gurgled. He grasped her head and pushed down as far as he could, feeling his cock descend just a bit more before he unloaded his morning cum down her throat. She swallowed each blast, the contraction around his cock milking him for more and he fell back onto the bed in bliss.

Once she was certain he was done, Mana slowly pulled his cock out of her throat, taking one unsteady breath after another, wiping her face off. There was cum and drool all over her mouth and face and tear marks from forcing him down so far, but she was smiling at him gleefully. She didn't try to speak, unsure if she even could right now, but he reached over to rub her head again, which she happily received.

***

Sarina had gathered the mates and brought them to the church for the ceremony. Apparently, there was supposed to be an official service mate selection, which seemed weird to Zen, who would have preferred simply speaking to them individually and determining who met their needs. Sarina had been insistent and even Mana and Nyala told him that it was a tradition. Aleyna didn't care one way or another but said she would support Zen whichever way he chose.

Zen eventually relented, and so Sarina organized everyone and began the ceremony. It began with Sarina leading Aleyna who was trailed by Nyala and Mana, both of whom were in their maid outfits, into the church and onto the pulpit. She then signaled for Zen, who entered the church, past the pews filled with his mates. He saw the adoring looks and was still a little weirded out that everyone loved him so much but smiled at them as he passed by. Organ music played as he entered, swelling as he reached the pulpit, and then ended on a lingering note.

Sarina stepped forward, standing next to Zen, "Good morning, mates, today, the Agravari will choose new service mates to serve him and his wives." There was excited whispering in the crowd. "There are specifications to the mates today, so when I call for a skillset, please present yourself before the Agravari." The group became more animated, some of them clasping their hands in prayer to Anastra. This was leaving Zen with an odd taste in his mouth.

Sarina intoned, "If you have received formal education, and can read and write, please step forward." There were many disappointed faces in the crowd and few that were looking around, when two stepped forward, halting before the pulpit and bowing. One was a fox-girl and the other a cat-girl, the former with wavy light-brown hair held back with a clip in a simple dress, the latter with short red hair stopping at her shoulders and wearing a ruffled blouse and skirt.

Sarina indicated to the first, "Please tell us about yourself."

"Yes mistress, my name is Fenya, I'm the daughter of the town librarian. I was educated by him and read numerous books in my spare time. I currently support him through bookkeeping and transcription." Sarina nodded, seemingly satisfied with the young lady. She then turned to the other woman.

"Mistress, I am Anna Catinalia, daughter of the merchant Alexi Catinalia who founded and operates the intertown commerce route. I have been tutored by numerous teachers including those who taught mathematics, sciences, etiquette, and penmanship."

Sarina looked to Zen, who nodded. He wanted her to choose the service mate as she would be exclusive to her. Sarina stepped down to stand before the two ladies, and then reached forward and grasped Anna's hands, smiling at her. "I am impressed by your background, and I think you would serve me well. I welcome you as my service mate." Anna kissed Sarina's hands and thanked her. Fenya looked crestfallen, her bushy tail wilting to the ground, before bowing and stepping back into the crowd.

Watching Fenya take her space again, Zen felt like crap. He didn't really have an excuse for not having met and gotten to know each of his mates. Sarina had assured him that this was the appropriate way to select service mates, but it left a bad taste in his mouth. Noticing that he seemed to be feeling down, Aleyna squeezed his hand. "Bit weird innit? Seems so public and embarrassing, Sarina's way. Maybe we can do it your way next time?" He squeezed her hand in thanks.

Sarina stepped back up with Anna in tow, then turned back to the group, "Next, are there any here who are particularly strong, or have experience fighting?" The entire group seemed a bit confused and looked around. There were two hesitant hands that were raised, and the crowd parted for them.

Out stepped one wolf-girl and one rabbit-girl, though he hadn't noticed what the latter was since she had pulled her ears back, laying them softly against her ponytail. The wolf-girl had shiny silver hair that she had done into a single braid that hung to her lower back. She was wearing a simple tunic, showing off well-toned legs and arms. Sea green eyes looked up at him in hesitation, "I'm pretty strong, stronger than my brothers at least."

Aleyna stepped down from the pulpit, towering over the girl, who didn't back off, merely standing there and watching her curiously. "Nice! 'ere, throw a punch into my hand." She looked askance at Zen, who nodded to her. She reared back and stepped into her straight punch, landing it squarely in her palm, but looked surprised when it barely moved.

Aleyana on the other hand laughed, "That's good, real good. Ya know how to throw it good. What's your name?"

"Thank you, mistress, it's Oryn."

"Alright, now for ya. Ya try as well." She turned to the rabbit-girl, holding up her palm. The girl threw a punch, but anyone could see that she had no experience with it, stretching her arm out fully and dissipating most of the power by the time it landed.

"Well, good try, lass."

"Wait, mistress. Could I please try something else? I'm not very good with my arms."

"Oh? Sure, come on and impress me little one."

This time she dropped her weight a bit before stepping forward with one foot, spinning herself on it in a circle, and landing a spinning hook kick strong enough on the palm to push it back.

"Aw hell girl! That was great. What's your name then?"

"Trisha, mistress."

Aleyna turned smiling to Zen, "They're both great, they'd make fine guards for ya. I think we should take 'em both."

Sarina was nodding in agreement, "If Aleyna thinks so, then I suggest you take them both. With her plans on security, it will make more sense for her to have more, as they will need to guard a growing number of wives and mates." Zen readily agreed.

Aleyna turned back to the two beaming girls, "Congratulations ya two, but don't get complacent, we got a lot of work to do." They both bowed deeply and followed her up onto the stage.

Zen was feeling better, but he still had a pit in his stomach when he looked at the crowd and saw Fenya blinking back tears.

"This completes the selection ceremony," Sarina began before Zen stepped forward. She stopped and stepped back, not knowing what he wanted to say.

Zen looked out at the crowd, many looked disappointed, but still adoration radiated from them. He sighed, "I want to apologize to you all." There were some gasps, including from behind him, but he continued. "I should never have done it this way. I understand that this is how it's always been done, but it doesn't let me get to know you, all of you, the way I should. I should be able to know who would be suitable and in what role, but I've failed you. I will make time to speak with everyone here individually, so that we can all feel connected." He looked directly at Fenya, "I'm sorry."

12