WBDP - Brianna Delivers Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

"You wanted to see my slave punished, Mother, and I'm going to do it now, but as soon as I reach 100 strokes, you need to get up and go to the house, because I'm going to fuck this slave hard, and you have no right to be here to see it."

"Yes, Sam."

I waited until Marcia's orgasm was over, then brought the paddle down on her right cheek. She counted one. Then the left and right and left again, alternating with each swap, her counting each blow. They were pretty hard, and she grunted with each one, though she'd yet to cry out. She probably wouldn't until I got to twenty or more. She was a real tough cookie, my little slave. I paused long enough to turn on her Vibe, creating a more pronounced whimper than any of my strokes had caused, then continuing the paddling. Around fifteen she begged to cum. I told her to hold out for twenty.

"Yes, Master."

I could feel her tensing, trying to hold her climax at bay, but slowed down my strokes to interfere with her timing. She still managed to make twenty.

Sticking my two fingers in her cunt to feel her spasms, I said, "Your juicy cunt is clutching my fingers just like it wants cling to a thick cock. You'd love for your pussy to be filled by a fat prick right now, wouldn't you slave?"

"Yes, Master. Please let me cum again."

"Cum, slave." I'm not sure it was a new orgasm or merely an intensifying of the first after I plunged my fingers in. When her contractions eased, I started in with the paddle again. At forty, she wanted to cum again, but I made her wait for fifty. She strained to hold out, fighting the sensations caroming around her body. As soon as the paddle touched her on the fiftieth swat, we could see the tremors seize control. She was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane. I paused.

"You like to cum in front of my Mother, don't you slave. You want her to know what a horny slut you are and how eager to fuck, you become when you submit. I could probably slide the fat end of a baseball bat right up your cunt now, you're so wet. I don't think I've ever seen a bigger puddle of cum under a cunt than I see right now."

I played with the plug in her ass, pulling it out and inch or two, then allowing her ass to draw it back in as the sphincter muscles tightened over the narrowing slope.

"Would you like me to fuck you in the ass right now with this plug? You like being fucked in the ass, don't you little slave?"

"Yes, Master," she panted. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Shit. I need to cum, let me cum, Master."

I continued fucking her bottom with the plug five or six times before telling her she could cum. I had the plug withdrawn to the widest part when her orgasm started and it pulled from my hand and snapped back to her rectum like it had a rubber band on the other end, she spasmed so hard. I set the paddle down and gave her a swat with my hand. I continued on alternating cheeks and thighs for another eighteen strokes before she asked to cum again. I gave her permission to orgasm, then started swatting the butt plug itself, driving the plug deeper in her bottom with each swat. Her Vibe continued to run.

"I'm still cumming, Master. Sixty-nine. Don't stop. Seventy. Keep swatting my plug. Oh, God! Seventy-one. I'm cumming. Fuck, fuck, fuck, it won't stop. Seventy-two. Again. Seventy-three."

I paused again when only fifteen remained. I let her ease down from her extended orgasm. Her breathing started to normalize, though I could still feel the faint vibrations of the Vibe passing through her body to my hand, resting on her ass.

"The last fifteen will be to your naked cunt, slave. You don't need permission to cum anymore. Orgasm when you want. Spread your legs farther apart. Give your audience a show. Let them know you're the sexiest slut in California."

"Yes, Master," she said, panting, splaying her legs farther apart.

I started slapping her soggy pussy lips. Marcia flinched with each blow but still climaxed on the tenth one. Everyone started counting down the last five. When we reached 100, I slammed three fingers into Marcia, wrenching another orgasm from her tortured cunt while yelling at Mom to leave. When she was halfway to the house, I lowered Marcia to the ground, pulled down the zipper on my shorts releasing my brick hard boner and slammed it into her cunt, squishing easily into her tight sheath. I was pounding her like jack hammer, fucking my amazing slave into next week. She climaxed again, her muscles shuddering around my cock and I was so ready to cum, a fucking fire hose of sperm pumped from my balls, up my prick and deep into her pussy. It was a great orgasm; one of those feeling like to head of your cock was exploding apart.

When I finally released her hips, Marcia collapsed to her side on the ground, sucking air like a fan. After a couple minutes, she turned on her back, though her legs were still twisted to the side. My cum and hers was seeping from her cunt.

"What the fuck got into your Mother!" She panted.

"I don't know," I said. "I couldn't believe it myself. I didn't know what to make of it, but I just had to see where it led."

"Un-fucking-believable," Marcia said. "I couldn't believe she ordered me to make Monique and Brianna cum with my mouth. Where did that come from? At first, I'm thinking she might be a bit of a sub, but then it's like a switch was flipped and she's ordering me around like professional dungeon queen. Are there secrets your Mother never told you?"

"I don't think so. Not something none of us would have a clue about. I mean, after college, I wasn't home much. Anything could have happened later, but wouldn't the two youngest have a fucking idea something strange had happened? And Jesse still lives in the same town as Mom does. Wouldn't he know something?"

"Maybe it all started after your Dad died, a boyfriend she dated, something."

I looked around. A lot of women were still engaged in sex. It seemed to happen a lot around me. Maybe I was the problem, a catalyst or something.

I helped Marcia to her feet. "We need to get you cleaned up, slave. You're a fucking mess. Good night, all. We'll see you in the morning," I called out, though nobody seemed to pay any mind. Brianna waved though.

"I'm your fucking mess, Master."

"Yes you are."

When we went into the house, Mom was waiting by the door to our room. She looked a little panicked.

"I'm sorry, Marcia. Things got a little out of control there. Can you please forgive me? Sam, you too. I was ordering your wife around like a two bit whore. I'm sorry." She grabbed our arms. I was surprised her grip was still so strong at her age. "It won't happen again."

"Don't worry, Mother," I said, "I could have stopped it any time I wanted to and I didn't. I know that and Marcia does too. Nothing happened out there I didn't allow. I was surprised, but not immobilized. Marcia's fine. She was very aroused by you ordering her around and because you were watching her submission. You saw how many times she climaxed. She couldn't help herself. You did that to her."

Mom looked at Marcia hopefully. "Is that right. I haven't ruined our friendship?"

"No, Jane. Not on my part. I was shocked though. When you first started talking about being spanked, I thought you might be a closet sub, but then you went completely the other way. My concern was not for following your demands, but if you would lose the high regard in which you hold me. I would miss it so much if I lost it. So if you still feel the same about me as you did before, I'm fine. Even the spanking Master provided me is almost gone. Just a lingering burning sensation." She turned around and showed Mom the fading redness on her ass, already half of how I'd left it. "Tell me," Marcia asked, "did any of the spankings John gave you ever go quite like that?"

Mom laughed, relieved we were taking it so well. "Nothing quite like that," she said. "The spankings tended to be shorter and the lovemaking after longer. Neither of us was as wound up as you seemed to be."

"Maybe if your mother had ordered you to lick pussy to orgasm as you did me, you would have been more wound up as well?" Marcia suggested.

"I don't think so. I've never been attracted to women. John was enough for me."

"I've never been attracted to women either," Marcia replied. "That's what made it so forbidden, so exciting for you to order me to do it."

"There didn't seem to be any hesitation on your part and you seemed to know what to do once you started," Mom said.

"I cannot hesitate obeying Master's orders or I shall be punished. Being spanked is not the worst of punishments. My slavery this time started with twenty-four hours of orgasm denial for thinking of my own pleasure before his, all while being kept in a state of near constant arousal. That was much worse than my spanking tonight. As for my expertise, let's just say it's not the first time Master has made me lick cunt. He finds it arousing to watch two women engaged in sex so he's made sure I've been trained in that direction."

Mom looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. "What can I say? I'm nearly always ready to fuck after watching two women cum in each other's arms, and there's no shortage of women around here willing to satisfy or be satisfied by my beautiful slave."

"So it wasn't the first time you've licked a woman before? I'm glad. I worried I was making you do something you'd hate."

"I think we should talk about this more tomorrow, Mom. I need to get Marcia cleaned up and I'm not done using her tonight. We'll see you in the morning." We both hugged her, watched her go to her room, then entered ours, closing the door.

"Would you like a bath or a shower?" I asked.

"The bath sounds nice, Master, but if we take a shower, we can get to bed sooner."

"Shower it is. I'll soap you up. You soap me."

"Yes, Master."

I washed all the detritus from Marcia's sexual escapades from her body, even removing her butt plug and cleaning it off. After she was sparkling clean, she washed me. After I was rinsed, she took my cock in her mouth and started to suck me off, but felt we would be much more comfortable in bed. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, laying her down on the covers. I climbed into bed and let her resume what she started in the shower.

As she bobbed up and down on my cock, I asked, "Have you cum enough today or would you like to cum again, slave."

"Your slave girl is a slut who would like to cum again, Master."

"Hands and knees then. I'll fuck you until you cum, but I want you to finish me off in your mouth."

"Yes, Master."

She assumed a kneeling position in front of me and I slid into her humid, warm cunt like a hot knife in butter. So soft and so tight, it was a treat to enter her.

"Mmmm, Master, I love when your cock first enters me, the feeling of my pussy being pushed apart as you slide in. The rest is marvelous, but that first push in is the creme de la creme of any fucking. When I'm excited, you can make me cum right from that."

"I love you're still exercising your PC muscles. You stay so tight and firm. You're still like a virgin."

"Thank you, Master. A slave girl tries to please her Master." She was starting to whimper from my fucking. I started driving harder.

"We haven't had a contest since your first slave training. I wonder if you can keep your benwa balls inside your cunt now when you cum."

"I don't know. I haven't practiced that particular skill."

"I'm thinking it's time to check you out again. Sometime during this slavery."

"Yes...Master...Please may a...slave girl...cum? Oooohh, so...good."

"Cum for me, little slave, cum."

She tightened over my cock, squeezing and massaging as her body went into orgasmic paroxysms. I waited for them to end before slapping her bottom and telling her to suck the cum from my balls. I was pretty close. Her contractions on my shaft were exquisite.

I laid down and her mouth went over my prick, pumping it for my seed. I tried to relax, to draw it out as long as possible, but she was so good and knew my cock so well, it was a losing battle. My sack drew up and a jet of cum shot into her sucking mouth, then another and another, each one expertly captured and swallowed. She didn't withdraw from my cock until every last drop was sucked from my prick, and it shrank to a mere shadow of it's former self. I swear she was purring as she milked my cream. I pulled her up beside me and kissed her.

"Big day tomorrow, little slave. What time do you want to leave for your interview?"

"No later than 12:30, Master. I want to allow for bad traffic and make sure I'm there early."

"Why don't you go off slave mode at 8 AM. Gear yourself for your interview. I'll let you make it up on the back end."

"Thank you, Master. Why don't we go out to dinner with your Mom tomorrow when I'm done. Go to Babies R Us after to order the cribs."

"A good idea. You'll be home around 6 do you think?"

"Probably an hour interview, maybe a little longer. Traffic that time of day. Probably closer to 6:30, Master."

"I'll make sure Mom's ready to go."

"Master, just to be on the safe side, I think it best you order me not to follow any of your mother's orders unless you're present. What she did surprised me. It wasn't bad, but I don't want to think about what else she might order if you're not around."

"Okay. You may safely ignore her orders unless I'm present."

"Thank you, Master."

My slave snuggled up to me and we went to sleep.

******

When I woke up, I had my slave service me first, then I licked her to a powerful orgasm. We went to breakfast and Marcia was dressed; bra, panties, t-shirt and shorts. She wouldn't dress in her interview clothes until it was time to leave to keep them fresh. Brianna was at breakfast along with a number of her slaves and Mom had gotten up before us and was eating breakfast. It was just the cook this morning, Chantelle taking a break from cooking until the evening meal.

Brianna noticed the clothes on Marcia and was surprised to see her dressed in anything. "Why isn't your slave naked, Sam?"

"We're taking a break for the next twelve hours. Marcia's trying to get her head out of sub space to prepare for her job interview. We thought clothing would help."

"My boss sent me my last three performance evaluations," Marcia said. "Can you tell me what printer I can use to print them to and where the printer is?"

Monique held out her hand for the phone and in a few movements, set the documents to print. She handed the phone back to Marcia and said, "I'll pick these up for you, Mistress." She left.

Mom said, "I thought Marcia was a slave until two days from now. Why is she suddenly a Mistress?"

"She has to get ready for her job interview today and can't go in with a slave mindset. It's called sub space. In sub space she's totally focused on her Master and doing whatever she can do to please him," I said. "She's only a part-time slave anyway. I'm giving her a respite from her duties. Her slavery will be extending on the back end. It will now go until 8 PM two days from now, not 8 AM. Any time she comes out of her slavery, she's a Mistress. A slave isn't allowed clothing on the estate unless they're leaving. Anyone with clothing on who isn't leaving within the next few minutes is a Master or Mistress. A Mistress can go without clothes as Brianna normally does, but all the slaves know who their Mistress is. Since Marcia isn't a full time slave, she becomes a Mistress when she emerges from her slavery, which all the slaves will recognize by her wearing clothes; or if she chooses to go naked as a Mistress, she won't have her slave gear; her collar, cuffs, or slave badge on her labial piercing. So even if naked, she will be recognized as a Mistress."

"So she can refuse an order given by anyone, even you?" Mother asked.

"I'm not her Master when she's not a slave, merely her husband. I can ask, she has every right to refuse."

"What rules did Marcia establish before she agreed to become your slave?" Mom asked.

"I'll take this one," Marcia said. "I told him I wouldn't do any piss or shit things with him; no golden showers and the like, no enemas. I won't suck his cock after he's fucked me in the ass until he's washed. He cannot permanently mark me as a slave with a brand or tattoo. I accepted the piercings because many women are pierced and with non-slave jewelry, it becomes normalized. Even the labial piercing is very small and discreet when I'm without the slave badge, merely a small hoop. Only my gynecologist is likely to see it. Even in a locker room it's tiny and almost unnoticeable unless someone stares at my pussy. Lots of women shave their mons and vulva. He cannot whip, cane or paddle me with anything that leaves marks for longer than a few hours or a day at most and only if I'm not working.

"I said I would refuse to do any public humiliation like strip in public, or fuck or suck in public, anything that could get me arrested or jeopardize my job. Those were hard and fast in terms of where we live, but can be relaxed when we're on vacation or anyplace where I have no standing or am unknown. On the ship, we could because rules were loosened since we're at sea, the majority of people were in dom/sub relationships, including the captain and first mate and we'd never see any of the others again unless we wanted to. Everyone was going nude and participating, especially after the first few days. This rule means I can strip at a nude beach, but not our clubhouse pool. I've been naked, or nearly so at places where nobody knew me and it wouldn't matter one way or the other. Nudity was either common or relaxed like a nude beach or expected of slaves. Those were the only rules I firmly established. Of course, I have my safe word. It takes precedence over all else. I have been naked on the estate most of the time I've been here, but because you were here, all I had to do was say my safe word and I could have stayed clothed.

"Because we didn't establish a laundry list of ground rules, Sam and I talked about everything we were about to do in the morning and all we had done at the end of the day, particularly at the start. We needed to make sure everything we were doing or allowing to happen, would be okay with both of us and would not end up affecting our marriage in a negative way."

"Why didn't you have more and clearer rules?"

"We didn't know all the possibilities," I replied. "It's not like we read a book about domination and submission and said this is what we were going to do. Mostly I wanted Marcia to allow me to cum in her mouth and have anal sex. Everything else we kind of stumbled into; bondage, spanking, orgasm control. We figured as long as we could communicate with each other, more rules weren't necessary."

"If I didn't end up enjoying it as much as I did, it might have ended right there," Marcia added. "It would have been extended sex and no more. Anal sex and oral sex with swallowing on my slave days. As it is, I'm now happy to do those things any time he wants, but my obedience and submission is only for my slavery."

Monique returned with Marcia's paperwork and she thanked Monique for her help and tucked the folded paperwork into her purse so she'd have it.

"I now suspect there's more to the story of how you both met Brianna given you're both dominants and lived 3000 miles apart."

"There is. Marcia and I attended a dominant/submissive convention in Las Vegas. We went to learn more about this lifestyle we'd chosen for ourselves. They sold a lot of clothing, furniture, slave gear, sex toys, and slave jewelry to the people who attend. Brianna was there with several of her slaves, all naked, exhibiting her jewelry. We bought several items for Marcia and Brianna made the diamond items which symbolized her first submission to me. I made her wear bells on her nipples the first time, so I wanted some jewelry incorporating bells. Of course, some of her new jewelry required her to be pierced. Brianna did the piercing."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers