We All Make Mistakes Pt. 02: More Mistakes

Story Info
Danny is forced.
3k words
3.96
10.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been married to Danny for over two years when she came to me about fucking BBC in public. She knew if she wanted to, I really had no problem with it. She told me the prick I had trouble with over her was still after her to let them gang bang her in public at a party. He hates me and he wants her on display.

"Baby is this something that turns you on?"

"I think so yes."

"Is he fucking you?"

"He has yes."

"Lately?"

"Not since we have been married."

"But, you think you want to?"

"He has been flirting, maybe?"

"So he has been trying to fuck you?"

"Yes."

I had been working some parties and Danny had been off somewhere else. She had been up naked on small stages and had been gang banged a time or two before we married and I have lowered the boom on a few guys who were out of line. I try to keep her away from where I work. I am Jackson Garrett. Sounds pussy doesn't it?

I fight bare knuckle for fun. And I am very good at it. So I do monitor parties for people to keep things in line.

"So we are talking about Jerome? And he has been at the club you have been going to while I work?"

"Yes he has."

"And he is working to get you to open up and be a BBC whore?"

"Yes he has been working me."

"Has he gotten you to dance for him?"

"Last week I did, yes,"

"And did he get you naked for then?"

"Yes, I danced naked for them."

"And did he dance with you on stage?"

"Yes, he did."

"And was his cock out and hard, and did he rub it up in you?"

She looked guilty.

"He had the head of his cock up in me several times."

"How far was it up inside you?"

"Far enough."

"Balls deep?"

She nodded.

"Yes he was clear up inside me twice."

"So you wanted him to put you down over the table and do you?"

"Yes, probably."

"Are you going back this week end for him?"

"He ask me to."

"So are you going to dance?"

"He has ask me to."

"So you will end up on your back for all to watch?"

"Probably? Do you work a party Sat night>"

"Friday and Saturday nights."

"So you are for sure working a party both nights?"

"Yes, I am working. So if you need to do this you are free to."

"You won't stop me?"

"I will not be at the club either night, No. Has he posted it?"

"He marked my tits last Saturday and I am posted on the wall for this weekend to be dancing. It says I could be displayed with a group as a BBC whore?"

"So you have agreed to do it for him?"

"He has begged me for months to come dance for him. Jacks I love being naked on stage for them. It makes me want to do it. It makes me want to be displayed for all to see me do it."

There wasn't much more to say after that. Danny was making a choice and it was hers to make. When she went home Saturday night it would be to Jerome's bed as his whore. The days slipped by and the weekend was coming.

Friday night came and I was getting ready to go to work. Danny came down dressed sexy.

"So you going to the Club tonight?"

"Ya, I think so for a while."

"You going to dance tonight?"

"I don't know? Are you ok if I get naked for them?"

"You do what you are in the mood for. The black guys going there tonight?"

"Jerome said they planned to be tonight, so I guess?"

"Make my job much easier if they are down there. So are you going to let him put you on display tonight?"

"I feel so sexy around him and he wants me badly. I love getting naked for them."

"You have to do what you need to."

"I love you Jacks. He is such a prick, but he makes me so horny. He wants me up there on stage. Last week I wanted them all to see me up there naked with his cock up in me. If he would just take me back to a room a fuck me I think we could scratch the itch, but he wants me on display. He hates you."

I left for work that night and Danny was heading to the club. I knew we would come around to this point at some point. My wife had been put on display once before. I knew she'd loved it. Jerome wanted her. She is submissive and he knows it. I knew when they quit coming to the parties and started going to the Club he was after Danny. The 'they' being the blacks he runs with. And I knew when she quit coming to the parties, where she was going. I also knew Jerome was going to take Danny. I also knew she was going to openly fuck him this night.

Without the blacks working the party it was very quiet and calm. In fact I even heard some of the guys talking about they missed the blacks being there trying to fuck the white wives. Some of the women still danced naked and sometimes they got frisky with other men. It was almost 10pm when a group of guy came in who I knew had been to the club.

Chucky yelled at me as they headed upstairs.

"Wow, Jacks your wife looks great tonight."

"Was she naked for you up on stage Chucky?"

"Yep her titties are sooooooo nice Jacks. Jerome was about to bite them off. Just so you know he was bare cock fucking her for us all and she was spread wide so we could see him up in her."

"Was she on display Chucky?" Not yet Jacks, but Jerome told us he was going to put her down for it pretty soon. He ask her infront of us if she was going to do it for him? He was pulling her tits back hard and spreading her wide so we could see him in her. She smiled and nodded to us. I think he has her down on stage and they are doing her by now."

"You guys didn't stay for the head count on her?"

"Oh we didn't think we needed to tonight there are maybe 25 guys there and we are sure she'll do em all."

They went on upstairs. A couple hours later I saw a couple guys come in and they were talking to Chucky and his boys. I heard one of the guys say oh, ya, she is down on stage fucking them all. Fully displayed for all.

Things slowed down by midnight and we started clean up. I went home to a dark empty house and I slipped into our bed. I knew Danny had gone home with Jerome.

Several weeks went by and I did not see her at all. I was still working the private parties and I heard they were at the club. She was dancing nude and fucking the blacks displayed. She was displayed lots.

I was doing a party at a private house where the owner told me there would be lots of sex. His wife had never been blacked and she was interested in it. He had talked to Jerome and said he'd be there. That he had a beautiful white woman he was going to black for his wife to see. And then they planned to do his wife. He said to let it get very crazy.

I told him I only had one rule. No meant No. He said his wife would get naked on stage, but she might resist at first. He wanted her done on display.

A couple weeks later I was at his house working. The house was 3 stories and it looked like the action would happen on the third floor. A stage sat in the center of a large ball room up there. There were lots of young couples late twenties to early forties and hard drinking. Friends of the couple who were having the party. I could tell several of the guys were very horny about getting their wives up on stage dancing.

There was an under current about wives being blacked and maybe even on display. I was not really how serious any of them were but all were slamming booze hard. The guys were all pushing wives to get very loose. The owner's wife was a tall blonde maybe early forties very attractive and dressed very sexy. She had very nice breasts nearly on display. Nipples out and loose with no bra or panties either.

Jerome and his buddies showed up about ten pm and things began to heat up. I counted nearly forty black men. And soon some of the sexy white wives were being encouraged to dance with black guys. The husbands were starting to prep them. Nearly all of the wives had no bra on and very short skirts. Things were average for thirty minutes or so and then as we moved toward the dance time it started to ramp up.

Several wives were dirty dancing with black guys on the floor. Crotch to crotch going at it. Lots of black hands on white asses and short skirts pulled up showing bare white with black hands on them. Jerome was out there with Danny and he was showing lots of her body.

As the time was getting nearer the booze was flowing and the wives were moving closer. I knew for sure my guy's wife was going to be displayed. He was going to get his wish. Her tits were beautiful nearly as nice as Danny's and I had seen 4 different guys suck and kiss then out bare. Of the other twelve young couples I knew 3 of the husbands really wanted their wives bbc fucked. the rest were acting. And I was not sure that once it started they were all really going to do it.

As it came nearer the hands got free with breasts and lots of white tits got handled on the dance floor. I could see shocked faces as husbands saw their wife fondled openly on the dance floor by black men for the first time and they figured out how drunk she really was. These girl were maybe going to become sheep and follow right on to their backs for the BBC fucks.

Jerome then had Danny up on stage and her clothes were coming off for him. The wives were all right up near the stage watching as he got her ready to fuck her for them. And then she was naked and ready and he had her up near them and his big cock was up inside her so they could see.

They all began to chant DISPLAY! And Jerome handed her off to 3 of the others and they led her over to a table just off stage and one of them mounted Danny for all to see and they began to fuck.

Then the owner's wife was up on stage with Jerome and her beautiful breasts were bare for all. She was naked for him very quickly and soon after as with Danny he slid his big cock up into her. Her husband was screaming to make the mother of his children a whore. The chant picked up and they took her to a table and it started for her.

The first wife was up and her breasts were bare. I knew her husband wanted her done. And she soon joined the other two. The second wife was up and her breasts were out. I knew her husband was not quite sure he really wanted her to do it. But as we watched she was soon spreading wide up there for Jerome's big cock to slid up into her. I saw the shock on his face as he watched as his wife gave herself to Jerome. And then she was on her back over a table and they were fucking her.

Third was up and her breasts were bare. This husband was in shock also when he watched them take his wife to her table with her juices wet on Jerome's cock. They all yelled as it continued and one by one they each did it. As it ended all twelve young wives and mothers were fucking groups of blacks.

Jerome came strutting over to me his big cock swinging free.

"I am sending paper over to you so I can marry her. So sign them."

He strutted off.

The paper came the next day. Danny had given herself to Jerome in every way. She was displayed BBC whore lots of times now in public. So I signed them and sent them back. The time went quickly and I has seen them at several parties, but he always behaved himself. Greg Hammon who I had worked for when he got his wife Judy blacked had me work several more parties at his house. He told me Judy wanted to fuck me so we did.

The divorce became final. And I heard she married Jerome. If anything she was even more on display for all to see fucking the guys he hung out with. Then I heard she was PG. That one left a bit of a mark. I was actually surprised Danyella loved him enough to want a family with him. But she had left me for him.

I was fucking Judy regularly now, in fact she was staying with me half the time and Greg was fine with her doing so. He had a girl friend of his he spent most nights with.

I was doing a party at Gregs house again, as he wanted Judy to be blacked publicly on display and I was to keep things cool. I honestly am not sure how I felt about the whole thing. But she is his wife his party, and she was turned on to do it.

I was on the second floor of his house when a casual friend of mine who happens to be a black guy and who used to run with Jerome walked up.

"Hey Nick what's up? Don't see you with Jerome much anymore."

"Don't like him much anymore Jacks and I wanted to talk about it with you. You do know your ex-wife is in some trouble with that Prick right?"

"What kind of trouble Nick?"

"Jacks, I am sorry, I thought you knew and could not believe you went along with it."

"Danny got caught up in Jerome's bull shit and by the time she figure things out she was scared to death of him. He forced the divorce, and their marriage, and her to go off birth control so her could make her PG. She doesn't even know whose it is."

"What do you mean forced her Nick, she could always have come to me."

"He carry's Jackson and tells her he will kill you if you ever touch him again. She is afraid for you."

I just grinned at him.

"He doesn't carry when he struts around naked fucking the white wives. I he bringing Danny here tonight to display?"

"Even PG I am sure he will. She needs you to get her away from him, Jacks."

I did the regular things I do when I work a party and waited. I knew Judy would be on display about 11pm tonight. So I wondered upstairs about a half hour early and he had Danny on stage naked and even a couple months along she looked beautiful. He fondled her baby bump and her breasts before he entered her and began fucking her on stage. For the first time I watched her, really watched and I could see the fear in her eyes. The others took her off to a table and her public display as a BBC whore was on.

He brought Judy up and danced around on stage naked with her presenting her to the crowd in all her beauty and slowly he fondled her naked body and pulled her back against him as he slid his big bare back cock up into her as we all watched. He handed her off to his friends to be put on display for their fun.

I knew he could not resist and I stood waiting for him. He strutted naked around to me and stopped in front of me.

"How's my wife look black bred Fucker?"

I smiled at him and not a pretty smile.

"Where is your gun at Jerome?"

His eyes flew wide with shock and he turned to run. I hit him behind the ear with a sharp jab that drove him face first into a table full of guys. Before he could recover I grabbed a full hand full of black nuts and jerked him back to me. As I jerked him erect I hit him directly in the mouth with my unoccupied left fist and most of his front teeth exploded from his mouth. I then broke his nose and his jaw. I lifted him bodily from the floor three times by his nut before I dropped him in a pile.

"Jerome if you ever come near Danny again I will beat you to death."

Danny screams saved me as I ducked and the pole cue whipped over my heat. I broke two noses and a jaw before they backed off. I pulled my jacket back and the .45 auto came smoothly out and the end hit Jerome between his rapidly swelling back eyes.

"And if you think you carrying scares me, Jerome try pulling on me."

I bounced his head off the floor. I wrapped Danny in a white table cloth and took her home with me.

We are married again and we have a beautiful little brown baby girl that looks lots like her beautiful mother and we are happy again.

Jerome? No he doesn't live in the area anymore. Someone said New Orleans maybe? I really don't care.