We are Not Equal

Story Info
A Captain fully asserts her dominance in the relationship.
1.7k words
4.15
8.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a continuation of Loser goes down and flows chronologically with the rest of the chapters.

*********

One cold, but sunny afternoon a few weeks before Christmas, I was walking to the main ISAF DFAC with some of my team members when we bumped into Kristen and a few of her team members from the public affairs office. As our groups neared each other, I noticed she now wore a "combat" patch on her right shoulder under the American flag patch. We both stopped to talk to each other and let our other team members continue to the DFAC.

Kristen was also wearing a sleek pair of Oakley sunglasses, which made her look even sexier.

"I see you're no longer a virgin," I joked.

Kristen laughed as she turned her right shoulder towards me.

"We just had our patching ceremony the other day, I feel official now," She said referring to the formal ceremony where soldiers are awarded a combat patch after reaching the first thirty days of their deployment in a combat zone.

I admired the United States Forces Afghanistan, or USFOR-A, patch on her shoulder. With its long sword, crossed olive branches and Afghan mountains in the background, it was an impressive looking patch. Kristen, as did I, both wore the USFOR-A patch on our left shoulders since we were assigned to ISAF. I could have also worn it as my combat patch but I chose not to.

"Do you remember your first patching ceremony?" she asked.

I had to stop and think for a minute. As I did, memories of Iraq came into my head and I began to recall being presented with the 4th Infantry Division (ID) combat patch while I was stationed at a forward operating base south of Baghdad back in 2006.

"Yes, I remember it well," I replied as I glanced at the 4th ID patch on my right shoulder.

Kristen turned to look at her other unit members walking towards the DFAC and we both continued walking after them.

"What are you up to tonight?" I asked.

Kristen thought for a few seconds.

"I'm downloading the first season of Gossip Girl from the ISAF shared network onto my laptop and I'm going to binge the entire season later in my room!" she said excitedly.

I had no idea what Gossip Girlwas, but I wanted to see her later.

"Can I come by your room later?" I said with a smirk.

"If you'd like, though I don't think you'll like this show."

"It's fine," I said.

"Ok," she replied as if to say you've been warned.

We then rejoined our respective team members and entered the DFAC to have lunch.

By the time eight o'clock rolled around, I was pretty tired but I really wanted to see Kristen and I had ulterior motives. I didn't appreciate that she had left me with a bad case of blue balls last time we'd been together in her room.

I arrived at her barracks, slowly entered and made my way to her room on the third floor.

I gently knocked on the door and Kristen invited me in.

"Hey," I said as I walked inside and closed the door.

"Hey," she replied as she sat on her bed typing on her laptop. She was wearing her usual, grey short shorts and a blue Emory college t-shirt. Right away I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra underneath as her hard nipples were showing through the shirt. Her hair was also down though it looked a little greasy. I didn't smell the usual scent of her grapefruit shampoo.

"Did the show finish downloading?" I asked.

"Yeah, it just finished a couple of hours ago. Now I have the complete first season on my laptop," She said with a beaming smile.

I smiled back at her.

"Come sit down, I need you to rub this knot out in my lower back" she said as she patted a spot on the bed next to her. I then bent down and took off my boots and my uniform top; hanging it on her open cupboard door.

She then got the show up and running on her laptop and I sat down next to her on the bed. As I leaned towards her, the faint scent of her perfume and sweat after a long day at ISAF aroused me and I started to feel my erection growing.

She then lifted her t-shirt in the back, and pointed to the area on her lower back that was bothering her.

"Can you please rub me for a few minutes."

I began to rub her lower back in a firm circular motion as we watched the show. After a minute, I lowered my hand into her shorts and began to caress her butt through her panties.

She immediately flinched.

"Don't! Just rub my back, please." She said.

I laughed as I pulled my hand out of her shorts.

For the next few minutes I massaged her lower back as we watched the show.

Before long I couldn't resist and was back to teasing Kristen. I slowly slid my hand down her shorts and caressed her butt again.

She sighed in displeasure.

"You're really starting to annoy me, sergeant!" she said.

I had noticed in the past that she would address me by rank and assert more authority when I did something she disliked.

Without replying, I pulled my hand back up and resumed rubbing her lower back.

After a few minutes, I decided to push my luck again and once more slid my hand down the back of her pants; this time gently squeezing her butt.

This time, she paused the show, and with her right hand swiftly pulled my hand out of her shorts, twisted my arm and began to wrestle me. I was surprised by her speed and strength and she was quickly on top of me and holding my arms down.

As she straddled me, her hair fell on my face and tickled my forehead as she looked down at me with her seductive brown eyes. I could tell she was thinking about her next course of action. Neither of us spoke for half a minute and we just lay there looking at each other catching our breaths. All the while, my erection slowly grew. Eventually, Kristen broke the silence.

"Sergeant, despite what has gone on between us, we are not equal. When I tell you to stop, you need to listen."

I nodded. I couldn't tell if she was dead serious or putting on an act. I decided to find out.

"I'm really turned on right now," I said.

"Is that all you ever think about?" she said with a sigh.

"When I'm around you, yes," I replied.

She let the words sink in for a few seconds.

"And furthermore, I didn't appreciate what you did to me last week," I said.

She looked down at me with a suddenly sympathetic expression before replying.

"I see."

As I lay there looking up at her pinned to the bed, my erection stood at full attention.

After a short while, she released her hold on my wrists, slowly got off of me and stood up.

"Stand up," she commanded.

I slowly stood up and she guided me towards the wall.

"Take off your shirt, face the wall and put your hands on the wall," she said in a firm tone. I did as ordered, took off my shirt and tossed it onto the bed.

"Are you going to frisk me for weapons?" I joked.

She didn't reply.

As I stood there with my arms out and my hands against the wall, she stood behind me and slowly unbuckled my pants and pulled them off. She then gently slid my boxers down revealing my throbbing erection.

After that, she then turned around and walked back to her cupboard. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her take off her t-shirt. She then rummaged for something in her cupboard. A few seconds later, I heard the familiar sound of a cap of baby oil being unscrewed.

She then walked back over to me, reached her right hand around and began to slowly to stroke my penis. I immediately felt the warm sensation of the baby oil. At the same time, I could feel her soft breasts and hard nipples pressing into my back as she kissed the back of my neck and seductively breathed on my right ear.

"Does that feel good?" she whispered in my ear.

I moaned in pleasure in response.

With her other hand, she reached around and tickled my left nipple with her fingers.

After a short while, I was ready erupt. As she continued to stroke me and kiss my neck, I felt my body tense up.

"Cum for me," she whispered in my ear as she continued stroking me.

Before long, I spasmed and came all over the wall, as she continued stroking me until every last drop was out. I finally had to pull her hand off of me as she began to rub me raw. After composing myself, I turned to face her.

She reached over, grabbed a few tissues from the tissue box on the night stand and handed them to me.

"Can you please clean up the wall," she said before walking back to her cupboard and taking out a few wet wipes to clean her hands off.

After wiping my eruption off the wall, I took another couple of tissues and dried myself off before pulling up my underwear and pants, buckling my belt and putting my t-shirt back on.

At the same time, Kristen put her shirt back on and sat down on the bed.

"Do you feel better now?" she asked.

I nodded and smiled at her.

"Good, can we please just watch the show and you can rub my back for a few minutes?" she said as she resumed the show on her laptop.

I then sat down next to her and began to rub her back.

While we sat there, she reached over grabbed her water bottle that was laying on the bed, unscrewed the cap, took a sip and put the cap back on without offering me any. One day I would confront her over this strange habit, but not today.