We Belong Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only makes Maitresse madder. Elise has never seen her like this--usually she's all softness and sweetness, a coaxing adoration that makes her submissive slut eager to melt into blissful obedience, but these people have triggered a deep and possessive instinct in the dominant woman. It should frighten Elise, and perhaps it does a little, but it mainly makes her feel even more blissfully owned. She's in the hands of someone who will fight to keep her, and that feels desperately erotic in an uncomfortably comfortable way. Elise knows she shouldn't want to be treated as a prize to be won, but her cunt isn't listening to her head right now and it loves every second of this. She's going to want to be fucked as soon as the strangers leave.

That won't be long now. They're already out the door, babbling apologies, stumbling out a few halting words of French that Elise understands as "Please, sorry, thank you," even through their thick accents and terrible pronunciation. Maitresse watches them leave, a scowl on her face even after they turn the corner and vanish from sight, and it's only when she closes out the world and leaves them behind completely that she's able to enfold Elise in a gentle hug that melts away the young woman's confusion and fear.

* * * * *

Nikki looked down at the small rectangle of plastic. "W-what is this?" she asked, but it was a rhetorical question and they both knew it. The title emblazoned across the top made it immediately recognizable as an ID card, and Nikki knew her own face even if she didn't have any recollection of taking this particular picture. And the name... Nikki blushed fiercely, unable to escape the undertow of drifting pleasure that took her back into the memories of night after night spent whimpering and pleading for more pleasure, more arousal, more obedience. It was supposed to be a pet name between the two of them, but there it was in official text staring back at her and defying her not to respond to it. 'Elise Bergier'. She retained just barely enough knowledge of both languages to get the joke.

Marie gave Nikki a possessive hug that wrapped all the way around her chest and ended with the seductive blonde's hands cupping her breasts. "I think we both know," she said, her voice calm and matter-of-fact. "It's been six months, my dear. Your passport is gone, and it's not like the American embassy would believe you if you showed up claiming to be some student overstaying her visa. You needed an identity, and my father just happens to be very well placed to push through the necessary paperwork. Think of it as a gift from your Maitresse Marie to her very good little slut."

Nikki shook her head numbly, struggling to find words for concepts that felt surprisingly difficult to wrap her head around. "But, I, but... no, I have a family, a life back in New York. They, they won't just turn me away, I've got American citizenship, they can look me up and find me in their records. Even if the passport is missing, even if I don't have my driver's license anymore, they've got, um, something in their, uh, uh, their... computers and stuff." God, she didn't sound like a grad student with a Master's degree in literature. She sounded like she barely knew what words were, let alone how to string them together. Her nipples tingled under Marie's touch, and it was all she could do to stop herself from pulling her shirt down to give her lover better access to her tits.

"Mhmm, I see, sweetie," Marie chuckled, in tones dripping with condescension. "And can you tell me what you would say to them? [Een Eenglish?]" Nikki felt a dull, throbbing ache of pleasure in her clit as she realized just how long it had been since she'd heard her native language spoken to her. Even when they were watching American movies together, Marie made sure to get dubbed versions; six months of total immersion in the French tongue had left her struggling to remember vocabulary that had once been comically basic to her.

"I, I... yes, I'd... um, [a-allo, I am... Amereecan]," she stumbled out, hearing her own words come out with an accent thicker and more exaggerated than Marie's ever was. "[I, I leeve in Noo Yawrk, and I... I... I....]" It was no good. Every time she tried to grope for even the simplest words, things like 'passport' and 'airplane', her clit tingled harder and harder until the effort of thought became too much for her and she reverted back to French inside her mind. Anyone she spoke to at the State Department would laugh her right out of the building.

"Let's be honest, my dear," Marie purred, her breath tickling the back of Nikki's neck and making her clit throb even harder. "Even if you found someone who spoke French, you're simply not bright enough to explain the situation without help. You'd need me there to answer all those hard questions, and I'd very much rather you stayed here with me where I can play with your pretty pussy and keep you as my good girl. And isn't that what you always wanted anyway?" Nikki's head drooped forward, jolted into sudden relaxation by the warm pleasure and the instinctive desire to nod in agreement. She couldn't remember whether she really thought that, or whether the notion had been planted by her deeply conditioned desire to comply with Maitresse's words. It felt increasingly difficult to differentiate the two anyway.

"I, um, I could... I could ask, um, um, um...." She trailed off into silence again, her head whirling with chaotic plans that crumbled into uselessness whenever she tried to examine them. She'd forgotten the password for her laptop weeks ago, and even if she managed to log in she didn't think she could compose a whole email in English. Her jobs had fired her, her college had expelled her, and the more she struggled to come up with an explanation that would satisfy them the more her cunt silently cajoled her to give up and stop thinking and simply enjoy the pleasure Marie's touch promised.

She tried to find something to hold on to, some part of her identity that she could use to bolster her struggle against the ever-growing beat of arousal that pulsed between her thighs like a second heartbeat, but... but everything was soft, everything crumbled around her the more Nikki tried to cling to it. Her job was never anything more than work, work that she no longer believed her feeble and sluggish mind to be capable of. Her academic career, laughable as it was, consisted of a degree in the literature of a language she now barely spoke. Her parents had always made their disappointment clear, her friends had never really understood her transition despite their efforts to be supportive, and the only time she'd been truly happy was with....

Marie. She tried to tell herself that it wasn't real, that the other woman was gaslighting her into blissed-out, brainwashed compliance while distracting Nikki's befuddled mind with pleasure, but... but it felt real. It felt more real than any reality she was familiar with, even if she could hear Marie's cooing voice in her ears reinforcing her dazed and submissive thoughts. "Isn't it so much easier to be my pretty pet?" Marie asked, and Nikki felt drool spilling from her lips onto her tingling tits as she struggled and failed to find 'no' in any of the languages she knew.

Her body went limp in Marie's embrace, the last of her resistance dissolving into hot bliss as she gave in and succumbed to the throb in her clit. An orgasm flared up between her legs, cementing her mind into submission, and she let out a helpless sigh and sank into the trance she didn't know she was experiencing. Nikki Sheppard closed her eyes... and slowly, sleepily, Elise Bergier opened them.

* * * * *

Elise shivers in Maitresse's embrace, willing herself to forget the strange and terrifying encounter she just experienced. It's not difficult--the pleasure in her pussy ramps up, constantly building, continually coaxing her to empty out anything that gets between her and her lover until she looks up at Maitresse with a blank, blissful smile and says, "I'm so glad you're home. It's been so dull without you here."

Maitresse gives her a gentle kiss on top of the forehead, looking relieved for reasons that Elise can no longer comprehend. "Of course it has, my dear. You belong with me. Just as I belong with you." Elise nods. The words seem self-evident to her now that the strangers and their disturbing, threatening picture have been removed from her thoughts as well as her presence. And if anything remains of Nikki, it's happy to sleep in the back of her mind and allow her to stay cozy and comforted in Marie's control.

THE END