We Can Comfort Each Other

Story Info
A grieving father and daughter find comfort in each other.
3.5k words
4.37
52.2k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**EVERYONE IN THIS STORY IS 18 OR OLDER**

Elaine's been dead for five years and at no point has it gotten easier. I've read countless books, seen therapists, and attended grieving groups. It never gets better. I still wake up every morning expecting to roll over and feel her in my arms. We were high school sweethearts. I knew when I met her in freshman year that I would spend the right of my life with her, or so I thought.

Even through all this pain, I wouldn't trade a single day I spent with her to make it go away. I married my sweet girl when we were both 18. I didn't even have a ring yet. I wore the same suit I wore to prom and she wore her mother's wedding dress. I still remember seeing her pale skin, dark eyeliner, and wavy curls she took off the veil. She was absolutely gorgeous. I enjoyed growing up with her and loving her through all the various stages of life we experienced together. I loved her when we were dumb kids. I loved her when she had our daughter. I loved her when she felt a strange lump in her breast. I loved her when the doctors ran out of options.

The best gift she ever gave me was our daughter. We did our best raising Cameron but I believe that she is just naturally good. We never pushed her to get good grades, she did it by herself. She volunteered and was part of many clubs during high school. She received a full-ride scholarship to her dream school. She's beautiful like her mother but also in her own unique way. Her hair is light brown and straight. Her mother was gifted with large breasts. Those genetics went straight to her ass instead. Her face resembles Elaine so much though. I sometimes look into her eyes and start to cry.

Cameron is thirty-years-old now. Happily married with a nice big house. Her husband Stanley is a nice enough guy. I don't think anyone is good enough for my daughter but I trust Cameron's opinion on the matter. She wouldn't be with a man if he wasn't great. She's been having a rough time lately. A familiar struggle I know all too well. He was diagnosed with cancer a year ago. Going through it myself was hard but seeing my own daughter go through it hurts more. It's as if I am living it all over again. I try to be there for her as much as I can. He's not doing well and has been in the hospital for almost three months.

Every time I visit Cameron is sitting by his bedside holding her lover's weak hand. He used to have a full head of hair but now his head is full of patchy limp strands. Suddenly my phone rings. My daughter's contact picture fills the screen.

"Hey, Cam!" I say in an overly positive voice.

"Dad..." She says in a dark tone and pauses. "Can I...Can I come over?"

"You're welcome here anytime, sweetheart!"

I'm talking as cheerfully as I can. I can hear the despair and hopelessness through the phone. Inside I want to cry right along with her but I have to be the strong one now. When Elaine was really sick. My daughter was there for me and always kept my mood up. Even though her mom was dying she only thought about my feelings.

"Can I stay for a while?" Cameron asks softly.

"How long?" I inquire.

"I don't know. I just can't spend another night alone in this big house we bought together. I can't do it, Dad, I can't."

"Okay, okay. You can stay as long as you want. I just wanted to know. I'm sorry if I upset you, Cam."

"No, Dad, I'm sorry. I know what you meant. I already have some things packed so I'll be there soon, okay?"

While she was growing up I'd always make a homemade pizza for dinner every Friday. She looked forward to it every week. It's nothing special. Just some flour, yeast, and homemade tomato sauce. I planned on making one tomorrow so I already have the dough ready but I'll make one now just to surprise her.

I always put more care into making these when I know she will eat them. I make sure there is just enough sauce and that the cheese along with it is in a perfect circle. I lay the toppings down evenly spaced apart. She just likes pepperoni and onion. If I were making this just for me I would just plop everything on there as fast as possible.

The doorbell rings and my RING app notification goes off. I check my phone and see live footage of my daughter standing there. Her eyes are puffy and her shoulders are hunched over. Two large suitcases are on either side of her and her red purse is hanging over her left shoulder. I rush to the door and let her in. Cameron smiles at me and I pull her in for a long warm hug.

"I'll get those bags upstairs," I say while lifting both of her suitcases.

"Is that pizza I smell?" My daughter says sniffing the air and smiling.

"You know it."

Cameron excitedly scurries off towards the kitchen while I carry her bags up to the guest room.

She looked so sad on camera. Seeing her smile and being excited over something made my whole week. I set down the suitcases in the guest bedroom. The guest bedroom is just Cameron's childhood room that we turned into a guest bedroom. I still think of it as her room. The walls aren't full of posters anymore and it doesn't smell like lotions and perfume. But It feels like her room to me.

I head to the kitchen to see Cameron at the table with four slices of pizza in front of her. She helped herself to a cold beer from my fridge as well. I fill my own plate with pizza, grab a beer, and sit down across from her at the table. We don't talk about anything. We've always been close but we have the kind of relationship where we don't need to talk all the time. Just being in each other's presence is enough. She sips from her beer and takes a large bite of pizza.

Cameron has never felt the need to be too polite around me. With anyone else, she eats neatly and takes small bites. But when she is with me there is tomato sauce all over her cheek. We finish eating and head outside to the patio. I set up the fire pit and we relax on adjacent chairs.

"So how are things?" I ask and take another sip of beer.

"Not good," She answers dully.

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No."

We remain in comfortable silence together for a while. The only things we hear are animals and the crackling of the fire. My daughter arrived in her sleeping clothes which are quite revealing. They do a good job of covering but her shirt is so sheer and white. The flame is lighting it up so well that her breasts are completely visible to me. Her nipples are poking and I see her flat stomach and belly button. She has on pajama pants with a bunch of Millennium Falcons on them. They are tight and even though she is sitting down. Her ass and hips are still impressive. I've never been attracted to my daughter but as a man, I won't deny a grown woman's beauty.

I haven't been with anyone in quite some time. The only woman I've ever been with was my now deceased wife. For the last couple of years of her life, she was too weak for sex. I was too distraught for sex but that's how long it's been. Probably around seven years since I've felt the touch of a woman. Seeing my daughter's face in the fire reminds me so much of Elaine sitting in that very seat. She'd sip on a beer and blow me a kiss.

"Dad..." Cameron says quietly. "How...How did you do it?"

"How did I do what?" I ask

"When Mom was sick. You handled this way better than I am."

"Everything you're feeling. That crushing weight. I felt it all too. I just didn't let you see it."

My daughter sets her finished bottle down on the patio and looks me right in the eyes. Those eyes could make me cry. I see so much of my wife in her and it hurts. Her mannerisms, vocal inflections, and of course her face. You never realize how alike someone is until the other person is gone forever.

"You were so strong," she says while looking at me deeply. "How'd you do it?"

"I had a reason to be strong, two reasons," I answer and take another sip. "You and Elaine."

"He's not gonna make it, Daddy."

"There's always hope."

"Not this time. They told me that he won't make it."

Tears are now pouring from her eyes. It's just like when she was a baby and she was sick. I just wanted to take the sickness for her. I feel the same now. I want to take all this pain away from her. I've been through it before, I'm still going through it. I know I can take it.

"Darling, I don't know what to say," I tell her honestly.

"What can you say? It's just a shitty situation. I guess we'll be a couple of widows now."

We go back inside, clean the kitchen, and load the dishwasher. Cameron wraps up the remaining pizza and puts it in the fridge. She walks over to me and gives me another long warm hug. Her full body is pressed against me and she's pressing me into the counter. I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head that is pressed into my chest.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," I say as she lets go.

"Goodnight, daddy," she says back and to my shock leans forward and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Cameron, I-"

"Goodnight!"

She doesn't look embarrassed or even uncomfortable with what she just did. She just slowly walks upstairs and heads to her room. I'm going to choose the route of the good father and believe that she had innocent intentions. I won't deny that my body did feel a certain rush that I haven't felt in years. I get in bed and try my best to not think about what happened.

I'm awakened by three light taps on my bedroom door. I'm alarmed at first because I have lived alone for many years now. But now I remember that my daughter is here.

"Come in, sweetheart," I say while rubbing my eyes.

The door opens and I only see the dark outline of my daughter standing in the doorway. I sleepily turn on my lamp and am shocked to see her standing there ins such little clothing. She's wearing the same sheer white shirt but unless my eyes are deceiving me. That's ALL she is wearing. I rub my eyes a few more times but then turn away so I'm not looking at her. I didn't get a good look at her pussy. All I really saw was trim brown hair and her exposed thighs.

"Why are you naked?" I ask cautiously.

"I'm not naked I'm wearing a shirt," she answers innocently.

"You know what I mean."

"Look, I'm sorry. This is just how I sleep. I just, I can't sleep alone again. I've been sleeping alone for so long."

I'm too familiar with that feeling. I haven't shared this bed with anyone in quite some time. It was even worse when Elaine was alive because I was at home in a nice bed while she was at a hospital connected to machines. I get how she is feeling.

"So what do you want?" I ask while still not looking at her.

"Can I sleep in your bed with you?" She asks softly.

Even if everything was okay. I don't think I could ever turn my daughter down in her time of need. She needs someone. She needs her father and I am here. Ever since Elaine died I've been valuing my life and other's a lot more. I have to let her. It's what she needs.

"Sure," I answer and look at her.

She walks over to the bed and her pussy becomes clearer and clearer to me the closer she gets. I'm starting to see lips and I look in another direction. I cannot stare at my own daughter's pussy. This isn't something a father should do. She gets under the covers and for the first time in many years. I scoot over to my side of the bed to give a woman room. I sleep in just boxers and a tank top so as she scoots in close to me I feel her naked legs and bare ass pressing against me.

"I needed this," my daughter says and laying into my chest facing away from me.

"I'm glad I can help you," I say putting my arm around her. "That's why I'm here."

Her hair smells like fruit and her skin is so soft. I have missed the warmth of a woman. There is so much comfort in feeling her chest rise and fall as she breathes. A woman's gentle presence can bring a man much-needed comfort. I'm realizing all the things I almost forgot about. I forgot what it's like to feel feet sliding against your legs or just bed feeling different because of the weight of someone else.

I slide my hand up and down her arm and she starts breathing faster. I take this as a sign of discomfort and stop.

"No no, don't stop," Cameron says so quietly that I almost can't hear it. "Please don't stop."

I resume caressing her arm and she scoots back into me even closer. I kiss the back of her head and I hear what almost sounds like a moan to me escape her lips. Suddenly she turns around and faces me. It's dark but she is close enough that I can make out her expression. She's smiling. I haven't seen her smile like this in a while. To my surprise again she gives me another quick kiss on the mouth.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask with my hand under her chin.

"I don't know, do you want me to stop?" She asks with a grin.

I'm not exactly sure how to answer this or what I even really want. What is happening right now? The energy is confusing me. I still see her as my daughter but I'm always starting to see her as a woman I love and care for. A beautiful woman. Maybe I really just need to get laid, my friends are right. She gives me another kiss but this time it's longer and not so innocent. Her lips linger on mine for a few seconds.

"You're married," I exclaim.

"Is that really what bothers you about this?" She asks with a giggle. "Not that fact that I'm your daughter."

"That too," I say weakly.

Without warning, she takes my hand and puts it between her thighs. My fingers feel her soft wet pussy lips. My God, she's soaking. My own daughter put my hand between her legs. What the fuck is happening?

"Do you feel how wet I am, Daddy?" She asks while grinding her hips into my fingers.

"I'm your father," I say like it matters.

"But you're not stopping, are you?"

"This isn't right."

"Cancer isn't right. Loved ones dying isn't right. Fuck what isn't right. I need relief. I need pleasure and so do you."

She forcefully grabs my hard dick through my boxers and starts rubbing. I almost cum right there because it's been too long. I grab her hand and pull it away. She just looks at me with a serious face and frowns.

"You really don't want to?" She says sounding disappointed. "I'm sorry I bothered you."

"Honey, don't be upset. You're my daughter."

She presses her forehead into my chest and sighs. I put my arm around her and rub her back reassuringly. She leans back and looks up at me. She's truly a beauty. She looks just like her mom but she is beautiful in her own way.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" She asks bluntly.

"You're my daughter," I say again.

"You keep saying that but that doesn't answer my question. Am I an attractive woman to you?"

I pause for a moment and consider all possible outcomes to all the answers I could give. I have to be honest with her. We're always honest with each other. She is a beautiful woman.

"Yes," I whisper.

She smiles again and kisses me. This one is the most passionate so far. I feel her tongue pushing past my lips and her leg going over the top of my leg. I'm no longer resisting but I'm not taking action.

"You want this and that's okay, Daddy," my daughter says with her hands on my chest. "It's been a while for the both of us, hasn't it?"

"We shouldn't talk like this," I say shamefully.

"You don't have to talk, I'll talk. Did you know that I decided already that I was going to fuck you before I even got here? Before I made the phone call I knew I would have you."

"Holy shit."

"I know you haven't been with anyone since...in a while."

She had this all planned out from the start? How long has she been wanting this from me? What kind of daughter did we raise? I can't put all of this on her. My dick is throbbing and all I can think about is shoving inside her wet pussy.

"Please don't think the worst of me?" She pleads.

"I'd never think that about you ever, sweetheart," I say honestly.

"If you don't want to touch me right now, that's fine. Just let me do this once and then you can make an informed decision."

"What do you me-" I begin but before I can finish the sentence her head is under the covers and her lips are wrapped around my dick.

The sensation is heavenly. My wife used to suck me off multiple times a day when she was healthy. I haven't felt this good in many years. I'm closing my eyes and imagining it's someone else, anyone else. I don't want to imagine my wife because that will make me sad. I'm glad she is under the covers and I can't see her face.

My daughter's head bobs back and forth under the covers. She easily takes my entire manhood in her mouth with no problem. She sucks cock exactly like her mom and it is almost scary. She gives the tip gentle loving kisses and licks the underside with her tongue in a specific way. This blowjob could make me cry because it feels just like Elaine is here with me again. She pushes the blanket off of her and I'm faced with the sick reality that my own flesh and blood is sucking me off.

I only felt it before but this time I see it. I see my fully erect cock going in and out of her mouth. I see my daughter's saliva covering my dick. It feels amazing and I can't pretend it doesn't. It's not just because I haven't had head in years. It's not just because it's a good blowjob. I am thoroughly enjoying the fact that it's my daughter doing this to me. Nothing is better than someone you truly love giving you the ultimate satisfaction.

There is saliva going down her chin and she is moaning loudly. Loud slurping sounds fill the quiet room and her hand grips the base of my cock. I decide at this point to let it all go and just fully enjoy what is happening right now. I'm receiving the best blowjob of my life from my beautiful daughter. I put my hand on the back of her head and press her head closer to me. She gags loudly on my cock but doesn't resist. She works her tongue on my cock and closes her lips tightly around it as well.

"I'm gonna cum!" I say letting go of her head so she can take me out of her mouth.

She doesn't let up or move. She lets me cum directly into the back of her throat which causes my body to spasm. I start humping her mouth but she moves her face back and forth so none of my cock can escape her throat. My daughter finally takes me out of her mouth with a loud gasp. Her mouth is full of years worth of pent-up sexual desire. It's so creamy and white beyond her lips and it's dripping down her mouth and chin.

"Wow," my daughter says and wipes her mouth with her arm.

*****

I have no interest in writing longer stories. I like short and sweet.