We can Pleasure Ourselves, Dear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've poured you some more champagne, Richie, Sit down and get comfortable."

I did as directed, taking a seat on the stool facing Tommie's, and we each sipped from our glasses. As to what was going to happen next, I assumed that we'd drink our champagne and each of us would soon return to our respective fitting rooms and get dressed. I was already planning a hot and steamy jerk off session, alone in my bedroom that night. Wearing a pantie, of course. My sister, though, had other plans for us.

"Well, Richie," Tommie began. "It's just us here, two adults wearing sexy undies, both a little buzzed from the champagne. I can see that you're horny, and I've gotten pretty wet. That about covers it?"

Not knowing where my sister was going with those words, I just agreed with her.

"Sex between us, Richie, is of course off the table. But we could pleasure ourselves while we watch one another. I've done it with one guy and a woman. It was fun, and very satisfying. Are you up for that?"

I could hardly believe what I was hearing, although thinking back to that afternoon with Tommie, I really can't imagine our time in the shop that day ending in any other way. I told my sister I would very much like that.

"Alright, Richie. Would you like me to start?"

As I didn't have the nerve to be the first one to begin openly masturbating, I told her that would be best.

"Try to relax, dear," Tommie told me. "Please don't be afraid to stare. I wouldn't be dressed like this if I didn't want you to. And it's very exciting for me to do this in front of you."

Although there was no chance that I'd relax, I did openly gaze at my sister's naked crotch when she uncrossed her fishnet sheathed legs, leaving them slightly spread, frankly exposing herself to me in a way none of the young women I had been intimate with had done.

Tommie ran both hands slowly up and down her corseted body a few times, ending with both at the bodice of the heavily boned garment. Her fingers found the hidden zipper and slowly pulled it several inches down, letting her beautiful, full breasts spill nakedly out. Looking down, she caressed them, a couple times cupping and lifting each, as if offering her stiff nipples to me, I thought of the pleasure it would be to suckle on them.

"Enjoying the show, Richie?" Tommie asked quietly, after a few moments.

I assured my sister that I was. She simply smiled and slid one hand down her body as she parted her thighs a little further, giving me an exquisite view of the pink, moist folds between her swollen outer vaginal lips. Alternately teasing her nipples with one hand, she began to massage her pussy.

"It's hot having you watch me, dear," my sister told me, catching my eye. But don't you think it's time to join me? Show me how you do it when you're by yourself."

I had imagined that when I began pleasure myself, that I would first slip off my pantie. But I felt emboldened enough by the way that Tommie had accepted my pantie fetish, to show her exactly how I often masturbated. Leaning back in my stool, I cupped and began fondling my pantie covered balls and rub my hard cock through the sensuous fabric. At home, I frequently did that while standing in front of a mirror, but it was ever so much more arousing to do it with my sister watching.

"That's hot, Richie," Tommie told me, slipping one finger into her pussy. "Do you cum in your undies like that?"

Once again, I felt encouraged to be perfectly frank with my sister,

telling her that I sometimes did, but that I usually took the pantie off and used it another way while jerking off.

"I'm curious about that," Tommie said. "You must show me, dear. Now how about taking it off now, so I can see all of you."

I slid off the stool for a moment and slipped the pantie off, keeping it in one hand, as I still had an erotic use for it. I just sat back for a few moments, savoring the thrill of fully exposing myself to my smiling sister.

"That's a very handsome dick, Richie, I'll have to remember not to call you my little brother anymore."

I didn't know how to respond to those words, so I simply smiled and nodded, pleased by her comment. I gripped my cock and began to stroke, but I stopped after just a few pumps of my fist. Tommie had said she wanted to watch me masturbate as I did when alone. I took advantage of her stated desire, put the pantie in my right hand, wrapped it around my cock and resumed stroking.

"Incredibly sexy, Richie. Your masturbation sessions have a very sensuous side."

Once again, I could only nod, pleased that my sister liked what she was seeing. I wondered if I would ever have the nerve to take one of my sex partner's panties in hand and do the same in front of her. But Those thoughts quickly faded as Tommie dropped the hand that had been caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples, down to her crotch.

"This is the way I do it, when alone, dear," I was told, staring as she parted her legs as far as possible which also served to spread her moist pussy. I watched closely as my sister began to rub two fingers of one hand in small circles in the general area of her clitoris, and slowly began to push two fingers of her other directly into her pussy, going deeper with every gentle thrust. She closed her eyes and gave a moan in obvious pleasure. I stroked my cock a little faster.

"I like something in my cunt when I masturbate, dear," Tommie quietly told me, pushing her fingers in deeper. "I use a dildo back at my apartment, when I'm alone."

The thought of my sister using a dildo was an arousing one, but seeing her fingers, wet with her womanly juices, going in and out of her pussy was thrilling enough. It was difficult to keep forbidden, incestuous thoughts out of my mind. As Tommie was gazing through half closed eyes at my pumping hand, I wondered if she was having similar thoughts, considering a nice, firm cock was only a few feet away from her. If so, it was probably for the best that she had more self control than I did.

"That pantie feels nice around your dick, huh, Richie?" Tommie asked, breaking the silence in the shop as we had each been concentrating on our own genitals and intensely watching one another.

I muttered that it did, finding that I was so aroused that I had to slow my fist to keep from getting off. Tommie made it even more difficult for me by adding a third finger to the pair that were pushing deeper into her moist, glistening pussy. I found myself wondering just how large a dildo she used when masturbating.

"I want you to cum first, Richie," Tommie requested of me "I love seeing a man get off. When ever you wish, dear."

I nodded and resumed pumping my fist harder, then stopped, remembering again that my sister had wanted me to show her exactly how I jacked off when by myself. I took the pantie in my left hand, held it under the head of my cock and resumed jerking off with my right.

"You're going to cum on your pantie, dear?" Tommie asked, pushing her fingers in and out a little faster, her other hand still busy rubbing her clitoris. "That's what you do when you're alone?"

I admitted that I did, not telling her how much I liked seeing my semen spurt onto whatever pantie I was using. I stroked my cock harder, knowing that my cum load that afternoon would be a heavy one.

"Give it to me, Richie, after you do. Squirt onto it, then give it to me."

I shifted my attention from my sister's busy hands, looking down to where my hand furiously pumped my cock, very excited that Tommie was as eager to see my semen spurting onto the pantie as I was. But I couldn't imagine why she was asking me to hand her the pantie once I was finished with it. Regardless of that, I pumped my fist harder, faster, very much needing to get off and wanting to please my sister.

"Yes, dear, that's it, dear, I can see you're close. Give it up for me."

At those words of encouragement, after a last couple of strokes of my fist, I got off. Gazing down at my cock I savored the spasms of ecstasy as my thick, milky ejaculate was pumped onto the black satin. It was a long, powerful, orgasm, my cum as copious as I knew it would be.

"Hot as fuck, dear, now gimme it!" my sister said loudly, catching my attention.

Tommie pulled the fingers out of her pussy and reached out to me with that hand, the other still rubbing her clit. I leaned forward and laid it onto her extended palm. She looked down at it for a moment, before pressing it against her pussy, rubbing my semen in, then thrust four fingers into her opening, along with the pantie.

"Nice and slippery, dear, just what I needed," Tommie whispered, tossing her head back and closing her eyes. "It won't be long now."

My cock had softened some, but I again began to stroke it, thrilled by the sight of my sister furiously masturbating, obviously getting close to her own orgasm.

"Almost, Richie, Almost there," Tommie muttered. "Just about, just about..."

"Oh fuck yes!" my sister suddenly yelled, her sexily clothed body convulsing as she got off. "Fucking yes!"

I had never seen, nor heard, a woman climax so long. It was thrilling to see, but that was not all that excited me. I had read of women who could ejaculate, but never dreamed I'd actually see such a thing. But it was there, the nearly clear, quick spurts of fluid against her hands.

It was all enough to bring me off as well. I had hardly noticed that my cock had once more stiffened as I stroked it while watching Tommie. I managed to emit a small amount of semen that just sort of oozed out, and dripped down onto the floor.

Eventually, we sank back into our seats, panting, sweaty and exhausted. It took each of us a few minutes to calm from our equally powerful orgasms, but it was Tommie who seemed to recover first. She reached for her glass of champagne, and downed it. I followed suit,

"As satisfying as I told you it would be, Richie?"

I assured her it had been. Tommie seemed to notice then that when she had slipped her four, wet fingers out of her pussy, the pantie had stayed mostly inside her. She reached down and pulled out the much abused black satin, soaked with her juices and my semen. She laid it on the counter next to her, then primly brought her knees together.

"A man's cum," Tommie said, smiling. "It's the best lubricant, but usually too little and too late."

I don't know why she laughed about that, but it seemed natural for me to join her.

"I probably should have told you that I'm a squirter, dear," she went on. "I don't always, just when the sex is particularly great and I can find my G spot."

I told her that I had found it exciting. We relaxed quietly for a short before Tommie said that it was time to clean up, and head for home. My sister used the bathroom first, then went into her fitting room to dress. I took my turn in both, she finishing up before me.

"I think we're all done here, Richie," Tommie told me when joined her at the sales counter. She had wiped off the stools and the counter, and there were two large and one small paper sacks. One of them was obviously the champagne bottles and pizza boxes.

"I'm keeping the corset and stockings, bro," my sister told me, picking up one of the larger sacks. I'll tell mom tomorrow, I'm sure she will say it's okay.

I agreed with her, pleased that she wanted it, but a little jealous that another man might see her in it.

"The pantie is in this one," she told me, handing me the smaller sack. We can just toss it out, unless you'd like to keep it."

I told Tommie I very much wanted to, and she handed it over to me with a smile. We locked up the shop and left for home, stopping on the way for burgers and fries.

It was a busy next morning, what with Tommie packing up to go back to college and me picking up our grateful mom from the airport. Judith and Gina returned to work, opened up the shop and sent word to our mom that they could handle things if she needed a couple days to relax.

Tommie and have never I never spoken of our time together that special day in the shop, but we remain very close. She got married a few years ago, to a great guy named Jon and they appear to be very much in love, When seeing them together, I sometimes wonder if she still has the corset and sometimes wears it for Jon, I like to think so.

I kept the pantie that my sister and I made such erotic use of that day for quite a while, and I was a little disappointed when I finally wore it out from wearing and using it during masturbation sessions.

I was in a three year relationship with a woman who very much enjoyed wearing for me the sexy underthings I gave to her as gifts, Many times I was fortunate enough to live out a fantasy I'd had for years. It was just as exciting as I had dreamed, running my hand up her stocking sheathed legs to find bare thigh. A few times, when sliding my hand higher, I would discover that she also wore one of the open crotch panties I'd bought for her.

As for my pantie fetish, it has not faded after all these years. Although I have not been with a woman yet who I feel confidant enough to share it with. I did get a chance to indulge in mutual masturbation with a young woman who picked me up in a bar. When we got to her home that night, the woman discovered that she was out of condoms. I suggested we indulge in mutual masturbation, and it was a pretty hot scene, although I didn't ask her for her pantie. Maybe next time.

12