We Could Be Heroes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mauled her firm breasts with my hands and tweaked her nipples, reveling in the way she'd pull my hair when I discovered something she really liked. She'd take in a deep inhale of breath when my nose would brush her clit as I got more and more sloppy, caring less about precision as I got more and more lost in her heady scent and tangy flavor. Hailee Steinfeld had become my favorite sauce.

Hailee's breathing started coming sharper and quicker, and her moans almost started to sound like squeaks until she finally exploded into my mouth, her juices gushing over my lips and chin as she came for the first time.

I lapped up all of Hailee's precious liquid gold that I could, making sure the only wetness on her inner thighs, top of her ass, and pussy was my own saliva. "God you taste amazing," I groaned as I sat up fully and pulled the panting Marvel starlet into my chest.

"You eat me out so good, Daddy," Hailee whispered, her head against my chest in a post-orgasm haze. Her skin was flushed a delicious red, her beautiful brown eyes closed as she heaved for breath. I wanted to take a picture of her at that moment, but I would settle for trying to save the memory.

After a quick recovery, Hailee let me know she was ready for whatever was next by kissing and licking my neck, and the side of my face, which in its own small way was titillating and heavenly.

"Hailee, I want you to lay on your belly, okay?" I asked, and she nodded. She shucked her trademark jacket, leaving her in just black socks, which was a hell of an image itself.

"Like this, Daddy?" she asked, looking back at me over her shoulder, those sexy intelligent eyes filled with teasing and lust, those plump lips quirked up in an irksome, sexy smirk.

"Exactly like that, baby," I said, grabbing two full hands of her bubble butt. "I'm glad you're good and wet for me," I told her as I aimed my cock straight for her slightly parted opening.

"Why? Are you going to - ohh fuck, Daddy!" Hailee gasped and grabbed the edge of the desk as I slowly but steadily sank all of my length into her tight, hot wetness. "Oh that feels so good!" she almost cried as my hips came to rest on her ass.

"Yeah, you like that?" I asked as I withdrew almost all the way.

"Uh-huh," she gave in breathy confirmation before I slammed back into her, smacking her thighs against the desk.

I reached under her and picked up her legs, urging her to wrap her feet around the back of my knees, lifting her completely off the ground.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuck!" Hailee couldn't hold back as I pounded into her tight and fit body over and over again, her sweaty torso leaving streaks on my desk, but stopping her from sticking to the wood.

With Hailee's long, lithe body fully supported between my own frame and the desk, I reached out and took her arms from in front of her and pulled them behind her back, making her bow, and I teetered us back so that I fell into my chair and she was riding me with her back turned, her arms pinned behind her.

"Oh my God, Jonah, you're so fucking deep!" Hailee moaned as I pounded up into her and she bounced on top of me. I couldn't see her chest, but I could imagine how they looked, jumping up and down on her toned frame with each movement.

I let go of her arms and reached around her to cup her breasts, her hands bracing on the arms of the chair, allowing her more leverage to raise herself up and then slam back down on my cock.

Soon, we both were approaching the edge, given by her short, sharp movements that became all about speed and less about height and power.

"I want you to cum in me, Daddy. Please fill this dirty, needy pussy up. I need you to breed me so good, okay?" Hailee fully pleaded, leaning forward and grabbing the desk, rolling and sliding her hips, using the length of my cock to brush her clit until she came.

As she lost control, I picked her up and laid her back on the desk like she had been before, and I mercilessly fucked her warmed up gash until I came inside of her, and I didn't try to hold back.

I filled that beat up pussy with my batter, and I didn't stop thrusting until I was sure every drop was as deep inside of her as I could get it.

To Hailee's credit, as soon as I stopped pumping her, she slid off my cream covered dick and turned to face me. She kissed me on the lips and then squatted down in front of me. Looking up at me from under those long dark lashes, she said, "Thank you for taking care of me, Daddy. I learned a lot."

She made me toss my head back in pleasure as she licked and sucked, slurped on my wet and still standing dick until she was satisfied with her cleaning job.

"You're going to give me a heart attack, Hailee," I said with a laugh. "I'm not as young as you."

"I'll take good care of you if something happens," she smiled and winked.

"Crime fighting doesn't feel too bad," I laughed.

"Imagine the kind of things I could negotiate to get us out of trouble," she joked, but I don't think either of us thought she was kidding deep down.

12