We Cum In Peace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And if I refuse?"

She shrugged. "I'll have to find another source of protein. But your government might find me while I wander around looking. Although I didn't plan it this way, you're my best hope. This is the only way for us to both get what we want."

The moment of truth. On the one hand, Raven could get a body she hated less and be a bridge of interspecies relations for the first time in human history. On the other, if she chose not to, she'd just have to return to her crappy job and her crappy body and her crappy life.

"Put it in me," she said, coming out in a breath as all one word.

Trixi snorted. "Usually I'm the one saying that. Alright, let's find some place for you to sit down. You're kinda tall."

They proceeded over to the living room, where Raven sat down on the large and comfy couch. Trixi motioned for her to hold out her arm. After a moment of second guessing, Raven obliged. The Gobbler pressed the end of the vial to Raven's arm and tapped a little button on the side. Though she braced for a pinch or some kind of pain, there wasn't anything. The pink fluid drained down, touching her skin then seeping through it as if it wasn't even there. All there was to mark its passage was a slight warmth at the injection site. Weird.

"How do you feel?" Trixi asked, bringing out the scanner again.

Raven took a mental diagnostic of herself. All her limbs remained attached. That was a good sign. However, the warmth didn't seem to be going away. It spread down her arm into her chest, then spread out to the rest of her extremities. A large parcel of it ending up around her waist, which is where she felt the first twinge of something different.

"There's a pressure...I can feel it around he-aaah~" She buckled, cutting herself off as something *shifted* inside her. Raven reaching for something to stabilize herself but finding nothing but air. Trixi caught her outstretched hand, but the size discrepency between them merely dragged the both of them to the floor. Whatever was moving inside her flowed downward, resting in her loins like a heavy weight.

"I suppose we should've removed your clothes before we started," Trixi said offhand. Raven nodded, weakly fumbling with her belt. The Gobbler stepped in to help, gently unfastening the buckle and tugging it free. Removing her pants proved to be more difficult, as Raven had gotten an erection that made her moan and gasp out to the slightest stimuli. Eventually they worked her pants and panties loose, revealing a throbbing, pulsing slab of girlmeat.

"Haven't...even...bought me dinner," Raven said through ragged breaths. She stiffened, then jerked wildly as a jet of fluid shot from her cock, partially landing on the alien's thigh. This thick glob was not the traditional colour of the seed of her previous amorous outings, however. This one was a glowing iridescent pink.

Trixi didn't hesitate in the slightest. She dipped a finger in the gelly-like substance, tasted it, and grinned.

"Well it looks like I'll have to return the favour, since you've just bought me mine~"

Before the second spurt of seed could be released, Trixi latched onto the end of Raven's cock like a lamprey. The amount of suction and fervour with which she literally sucked on the trans woman's cock was, appropriately, out of this world. After some urging to ease up a bit, the little Gobbler was rewarded with another, much longer spurt of pink cream. Raven's releases not only increased in volume but also in viscosity. No longer was she shooting the weak squirts of someone on hormone replacement therapy, these were the loads that a cis guy would be proud of. But these did not accompany a singular orgasm like she'd experienced pre-transition. These were sharp peaks and troughs that made it seem like a carnal roller coaster ride.

It was on one of the nadirs that she noticed just what was going on with her balls. There was a literal glow to them, a gentle pink illumination. As they glowed, they grew. And instead of the general tightening they experienced post orgasm, they ballooned out, literally. Impossible as it may have seemed to her, Raven felt them literally fill with cum.

Trixi looked up from her work, stroking gently but firmly like a practiced farmhand draining every drop of milk from a particularly profitable cow. Her lips pursed to vocalize a single word.

"More."

Not that there was a choice. Raven's body operated on different rules now, and she struggled to grab a hold of the controls. As the steady bursts of seed pulsed out of her, there was a larger, more substantive buildup growing inside her. Like a heated cauldron, her new nuts churned and bubbled. Pressure rose, and unable to relate the new sensations bombarding her, there was no opportunity to try to hold back.

"I think...I think I'm..." she managed to get out. In one smooth motion, Trixi popped off her cock and switched to a handjob, with her offhand cradling her rapidly brightening balls.

"Do it. Flood my mouth. Feed me your cream, human~"

For some reason, that was enough. Like a fire hydrant clipped by an SUV, Raven's cock erupted in a harsh, steady stream. Only when Trixi's tongue had totally disappeared under a fuscia fountain did the shot end, chased by the second long rope that spattered against the Gobbler's right cheek. Pulse after pulse followed until her face looked like an abstract expressionist painting and she had swallowed several mouthfuls.

Raven sagged against the wall, her arms and legs feeling rubbery. Stars filled her vision, and she felt dizzy. The dregs of her orgasm drooled down her flagging cock, forming a thick puddle underneath her deflated balls.

"Whoa..." she said, struggling to keep awake.

The little alien lady took a few gulps to clear her mouth of spunk. Nevertheless, loose trails of seed clung to her lips and chin as she spoke. "Your body needs some time to adjust...oh Froogle, you shot so much..." She looked down at her slightly bulging tummy, emphasizing just how well she'd just fed.

Raven nodded dreamily. The waves of endorphins were receding, but it had been the biggest and best orgasm of her life. Dominating her view was her newly enhanced dick, still oozing with fresh cum. But it was framed on either side by two strange mounds. Mounds? She cupped them with her hands. Her tits were at least half a cup size larger!

"Holy shit, you weren't kidding!" she said, squeezing her newly boosted breasts.

"Indeed! Your orgasms will now cause a spontaneous feminizing effect for you, at least for the immediate future. I suggest taking it in moderation." She paused her explanation to slurp up much of the pink spunk she'd missed. "It should taper out as your body reaches its new equilibrium, but enjoy it for now."

The words registered, but try as she might, Raven found it difficult to focus on the conversation. Her new cock. Her growing mammaries. A whole new body up. It was all so much to handle. And there was Trixi. This stranger from another world, wearing a skin-tight outfit and looking oh so enticing...

"Say Trixi," she began, sliding from a sitting position to crawling on all fours, "Do you have to swallow your nutrients? Like, to take it internally, does it have to go through your mouth?"

The Gobbler looked to Raven, then to the drooling, half-hard cock currently painting a trail of jizz across the floor. "Uhh...I'm not sure. I don't think I've tried any other way. Why?"

The human grinned, teeth barred like a hungry beast. "Well let's just say I can feel a second round coming up, and I was wondering if you'd be interested." That unmistakable pressure again. This time Raven recognized it for what it was: lust. Desire. And an unquenchable need to empty her rapidly swelling balls.

"I...oh dear. I didn't expect you'd want to go a second time so soon. I thought that humans needed to rest afterward, discuss things like the weather and the varying capabilities of rival food-dispensing locations."

"Not me, I got too much on my mind." She implied just what was occupying her mental faculties by pressing Trixi to the ground. Her lip quivered, and it looked like she might object. But instead, her chubby legs parted. At a touch to her wrist screen, her tight suit peeled back, creating an opening around a sopping wet slit.

"B-be gentle. I'm...not that big!" Trixi squeaked. Raven had no intention of harming her. But the rod between her legs ached to be used. Not in the passive way it had been pleasured before, but in the active taking of another. Of claiming someone from the inside and marking them as your own personal pleasure toy.

There was no resistance to her fat cock as it slid inside Trixi's wet slit. Raven's toes curled at the sensation, the first time she'd really enjoyed penetrative sex in a long time. All the while she could feel that warming glow around her arms and legs as the nanomites did their work. Her old body was melting away, becoming soft and pleasing to the touch. Body hair retracting, muscles reshaping. All the little things that bothered her were slowly, inexorably, turning to hot pink cum.

"Oh fuck...I can feel it. My balls...they're getting so full." There was no way to stop herself. Slowly, like the start of some great locomotive, her hips began to piston. In, and out. In, and out. Raven could see her partner's green belly distort as her cock slid in, but there was nothing preventing her from stuffing her full length inside. Trixi seemed to be bigger on the inside than on the outside.

"So...so big!" Trixi stammered. Her hair was a touselled mess, her luxuriously cushioned body rippling with each powerful thrust. She held onto her breasts to keep them in place for a minute or two, but soon she became visibly overwhelmed and let her arms sag to her side, riding her human lover out like a bumpy theme park ride.

"You little green slut. Gonna fill you up like a condom...ngh..." Raven growled, gripping ahold of Trixi's hips and using her like a silicone fucktoy. Any hesitation at flooding this alien's pussy full of cum of unknown virility totally gone. She was thinking entirely with her cock now, ignoring her own tits fattening and hips widening. She could not, however, ignore the increasing sensitivity of her cock. Nerve endings spreading out, rewiring it to feel more and more like a fat, throbbing clit. Before she knew it, she passed the point of no return. Years of masculine buildup ready to vent as sticky, pink cream.

With one last thrust, she reached her peak once more. Cum fountained out of her cock, stuffing the Gobbler full to the brim and back again. Each pulse from her prick cause another squirt to leave and splash back on her or sputtered to the carpet, which was now thoroughly soaked through. Her tummy, previously curved, now bloated out and bulged like she was several months pregnant. Weak moans and squeezing of her pussy let Raven know the green woman hadn't entirely passed out.

"So...so much...ah...thank you," Trixi managed, clearly close to unconsciousness. It took a full minute for Raven to come down from her own orgasm, balls well and truly drained at this point. Taking pity on the poor alien in her arms, however, she carried her over to the couch. Tucking a heavy comforter underneath her to catch anything that spilled out, she wrapped the rest around her supine form, creating a little gobblerito. Raven had to admit...she did look pretty cute like this, even past all the cum.

Perhaps this day wasn't a bad one after all?

***

"For the last time," Raven said, her scowl bleeding into her tone, "I haven't seen ANYTHING unusual."

The suit looked anything but convinced. He kept trying to lean over her shoulder to examine the sides of her hallway for any clues she was withholding.

"Well, our trace analysis of the recent hazardous chemical spill led us to your doorstep."

"And nowhere else?" she prodded. "Weird chemical. For it to lurk around my tomato plants, I mean."

His jaw worked back and forth, like he was chewing on some particular choice words for her. Before he could, she held up a dismissive hand.

"If there's nothing else, I'd like to get back to my life. I was in the middle of something. Something very private." Without a hint of shame, she gestured down to her pants. There, throbbing and visibly leaking into her pajama pants, was her aching erection.

The man turned red enough to pass for a heatstroked tomato. "O-Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that...erm...that you were...ah...indisposed. I can come back another time."

Raven smiled sweetly. "Always happy to help a member of law enforcement."

He'd cleared her door by inches before she slammed it closed. Only when she saw through the peephole that he'd climbed back into his unmarked panel van did she allow herself to relax.

A long green ear poked out of the living room, followed by a single eye. "Everything okay?" Trixi asked.

"Just more stooges," she said. When that reference didn't visibly change the alien's expression, she nodded. "Yes, we're fine. They look about as excited to storm a nice exurb and reveal their little extraterrestrial project as I thought. So long as your sensor bugs keep scrambling the whole neighbourhood, the best they can do is stew in their shitty off-the-rack slacks and wait."

"Well, that's good. I'm sick of them bothering us." The little green lady stepped out from around the corner, showing off her complete lack of clothing. Something she did more and more lately. As if she was goading out Raven's newly enhanced urges. "Does that mean we can get back to it?"

Her human partner bit her lip as more cum drooled into her panties. A helpless reaction she had now whenever she saw anyone she found attractive. A little embarrassing when running around town, so she kept herself drained in Trixi as often as possible. For decorum's sake, at least. The amount of shampoo she had to use to get the stains out of the carpet from their first two dozen sessions...

"Before we do...I wanted to ask how the interdimensional beacon project was going? Are you going to be leaving soon?"

"Oh I think I have all the parts. It's just..." Her fingers deftly slid down the loose grey pants to reveal Raven's twitching cock. Trixi let it rest on her lips, where it drooled and twitched. "I think I should take care of some things first~"

Raven smiled, watching as the little gremlin swallowed up the head of her cock with practiced ease. Like her cock and Trixi's mouth were lock and key: a perfect fit. Both were rewarded with a gush of precum larger than most bedicked human's regular orgasms. Well, for the good of the Earth, it seems that Raven had to continue her crash course in 'interplanetary relations' for at least a little while longer. For the sake of world peace, or something.

"More tongue," she mumbled, completely forgetting what she'd just been talking about moments before.

12