We Have An Arrangement

Story Info
A drive home. With a twist.
750 words
4.26
21.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really love our arrangement.

"When are we going to fuck again?" she asked, mischievously.

Laura, our vivacious, college aged babysitter sat in my passenger seat. She tugged at the hem of her floral dress.

Laura was 22, a curvy, bigger, sandy blonde. She didn't radiate a slutty vibe- quite the opposite, almost plain-looking. Much like the elementary school teacher she aspired to become, she was mature, friendly and somehow innocent-seeming.

I knew she was anything but.

With a few taps, I keyed her payment into Venmo. Part of her hustle.

———-

My wife and I had attended a work fundraiser. We'd been apart for almost three weeks and on the night I returned, we were obligated to attend. Laura babysat.

I figured that getting dressed to the nines may lead to some much-anticipated sex.

As she was doing her makeup earlier, I cornered my wife. We kissed deeply and urgently. I grabbed her hips and felt myself already hard.

"Patience will be rewarded," my wife said smugly. "I've got a surprise for you tonight."

———

"Oops" shrugged Laura, intentionally dropping her phone into the backseat.

She was trouble. Part of the appeal.

She turned and bent over the center console. Her dress rode up, exposing her curvy ass. Laura wasn't wearing any underwear.

My growing erection tugged against my pants.

"How about tonight?" Laura suggested, settling back into the seat.

"Now?"

"Yup." Laura bit her lip and grinned.

"Okay, just not here."

Her single mother's house was only two miles away. One stoplight and a few turns.

After shifting into drive, I eagerly reached between her smooth legs.

"Mmm," she moaned, as my fingers slid across her impossibly soft labia.

As I rubbed her, Laura unzipped my fly, letting me free. I was fully hard. Laura wrapped me in her palms and began to stroke me.

At the stoplight, Laura unbuckled her seat belt. With surprising agility, she leaned over and took me in her mouth. Her warm, wet mouth consumed me. I feared I might cum any second.

I don't know if the car that pulled up next to us noticed, but the occupants would've clearly seen Laura's thick, round ass up in the air, head bobbing in my lap.

The light turned green. With only a half mile to go, it was becoming nearly impossible to concentrate, listening this university student moaning, her lips around me.

I drove the car down the dark street. I nearly plowed into the neighbors' mailbox.

"Fuck" was all I could manage to groan, feeling her squeeze my balls with her free hand.

As I maneuvered the car into the driveway, I reached my hand to her ass, giving it a firm smack.

She yelped in surprise.

"I want to fuck you here."

Laura deftly climbed to the back row of seats, where she laid between car seats. She pulled up her dress high, exposing her young pussy. I followed her ravenously.

Between her legs, I only paused for a second, stopping to briefly tease her. I slid inside effortlessly.

We began to fuck. Hard and primal. Urgent.

The car windows fogged. I went hard and fast, making up for every second I'd been gone over the last weeks. Laura's nails dug into my shoulders. We sent a car seat cup holder flying.

"Fuck me harder!" The car rocked with our motion.

Feeling the inevitable, I hastily pulled out. Laura didn't waste a second, she grabbed my throbbing cock and stroked for every last drop of cum.

A few moments later, we noticed that I'd made a huge mess- her belly, thighs and most of her dress were splattered with cum.

Two weeks worth of release.

We had a good, awkward laugh about it.

———-

"See you next time," she tersely quipped, after a few quick kisses.

Flushed and barely hiding the stains on her dress, Laura made a quick dash for the house.

——-

I arrived home. The kids were asleep. My wife stood in the kitchen, arms crossed.

"Did you guys have fun?" she asked, without missing a beat.

Caught, I said nothing.

"I hope that you're ready for round two."

My wife dropped her silk kimono robe. It bunched on the floor around her ankles.

Underneath, she was fully nude. As she strut towards me, I noticed her nipples hard, her lips swollen.

Her hands lay on my chest.

"I want to taste her on you" she breathed.

I felt myself stir with arousal.

I really love our arrangement.