Kathy Gets Double Penetrated

Story Info
Did Burt get her pregnant?
4.3k words
3.67
45.1k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note - This is our final story with Burt)

"HE'S IN MY ASS!" Kathy screamed as I walked into the motel room!

I witnessed my wife on her elbows and knees with our good friend Burt (yep, Burt again!) behind her, ramming his dick into her ass. He was on his feet while crouching down behind her to fuck her in the full mounted position.

Apparently, this was not the first time he had used her ass, as she appeared to be enjoying it and egging him on to fuck her harder!

I walked over to get a better look as I saw the tube of KY jelly on the nightstand. She was grunting by now as Burt continued driving into her muttering, "Man your wife's ass is tight!"

I wouldn't know, as ass fucking was never my thing. For some reason, I found out from Burt, that men like fucking a married woman's ass! Especially if the husband is there to witness it. Some sort of 'hey, look at me! I'm fucking your wife's ass!' kind of thing. But not me, I prefer the self lubricating hole!

Watching Burt using Kathy's asshole was not the first time that Burt had been inside my wife today.

I had the day off and Kathy had gone over to Burt and Charlie's place earlier to buy some weed. Kathy had mentioned to them that I had just bought a new motorcycle and was having a great time riding it. As it turns out, Burt's wife Charlie loves riding bitch and asked Kathy to call me to see if I'd be willing to give her a ride.

Of course I would!

When I got to Burt's house, everyone was inside talking and smoking (the kids were still in school), but they all came out to see my shiny new black bike. After looking my new ride over, we headed back inside so Charlie could change out of her shorts and flip flops to put on some jeans and shoes (she was wearing no bra under her flimsy tank top).

Kathy had disappeared to use the bathroom, giving me just a few moments alone with Burt. I whispered to him that Charlie and I would be gone long enough, that if he wanted to give my wife a 'quickie', he would have plenty of time. Burt smiled and nodded his head just as both of our wives walked back into the room.

Kathy gave me a quick kiss as Charlie and I walked out the door for our ride, not knowing that I had just asked Burt to fuck her!

After I got on and started the beast (a Kawasaki kz1000), Charlie hopped on the back and put her hands on my waist to hold on.

Standing as tall as her husband at 5'8", Charlie was an attractive woman, in a rugged way. Her dish water blond hair was natural, as was her 34C boobs, which had nipples that would stand up and salute whenever she got even a little bit excited.

Wouldn't ya know it? As soon as we left the driveway and headed down the street, some kids' soccer ball comes bouncing out in front of us and I had to brake hard! Of course this caused Charlie to slam up against me and push her hands to the gas tank in front of my crotch to keep her balance.

Maybe it was my old instincts, but after bringing the bike to a stop, I reached down and grabbed her hands and pulled them against my crotch, where she willingly left them for the rest of the ride.

Having another woman's hands on my crotch made me break out with a shit eating grin! Probably not a good thing to do when you're riding a motorcycle without a helmet, as this was before California had a helmet law. But I now had Charlie's unrestrained C cups smashed up against my back and her hands holding on to my crotch, so I couldn't stop the shit eating grin if I wanted to!

After all, I'm only human, and I did have a nice pair of boobs pressed up against me that didn't belong to my wife.

Besides, I had just told her husband that I would keep her gone long enough for him to have sex with my wife, so feeling his wife's hot body pressed up against (AND holding on to) my body was only fair, right?

A half an hour later, we pulled back into her driveway and Charlie slowly got off the back of my bike, making sure her C cups rubbed against my back on the way.

As we walked into the house, Kathy was no where to be seen and Burt was sitting on the sofa smoking a joint, with the same shit eating grin that I had when his wife grabbed my crotch on the bike. That grin let me know that he was probably successful in seeding my wife!

Kathy wanted to leave almost as soon as she emerged from the bath room, so I suggested to Burt that we 'go out drinking' tonight and he couldn't agree more. I told him that I'd pick him up about 7 (code words - 'go out drinking').

My wife got back to our house just before I did and, after putting my bike away in the garage, I caught up with her in our bedroom as she was getting ready to roll a joint. Grabbing her hand and pulling her against me, I stuck my tongue down her throat, letting her know how turned on I was.

She said, with a sly grin on her face, "My, my, what in the world has gotten into you?"

"A better question, my love, would be, what has gotten into YOU?" was my reply as I unsnapped her jeans and reached inside to feel her still dripping pussy. I put one, then two fingers inside her, pulled out a sloppy mess and then stuck them in her mouth, where she made a very nasty display of licking them clean! Almost as if she was sucking a nice cock.

If I've failed to mention how good my nasty wife can suck cock, I apologize. She's the best that ANY of those husbands, brothers and friends who experienced her ever had (at least that is what they told her). Which is why they always came back for more! I think that, in itself, was the one of the main reasons her reputation of being the 'Whore of Poppy St' spread through our little village of duplexes.

"I have no idea what you are talking about", came her coy reply after my fingers had been licked clean.

"Okay, since we're playing games. Sit down and take your jeans and panties off!" I ordered!

"Wait! What are you doing?" she cried as I easily tossed her 5'7" frame onto our bed and yanked her jeans off, only to find her panties missing.

"Okay! Okay! You win! Burt told me you wanted him to fuck me while you and Charlie went for a ride, so I let him. He wanted my panties for a souvenir, which is ridiculous considering how many times he's been in them, but you know Burt. There, is that what you wanted to hear?"

My hands started pulling my own jeans off as I wanted to add my sperm to the sperm Burt had just deposited in her. Kathy wasn't standing for that though, telling me that I would have to wait until tonight, after Burt has had her again. Damn!!

When Charlie opened the door to let me in shortly after 7, saying Burt had just finished his shower and was getting dressed, she didn't open it very wide and I had to squeeze past. She still wasn't wearing a bra under her tank top and I noticed her nips standing at attention after I brushed past her into the living room. I love seeing a women's hard nipples standing up, and Charlie had nice nips!

Maybe it was because her and Burt weren't getting along at the moment, or she was horny from our motorcycle ride, or that she hadn't had any dick for awhile, but I swear she was leaning in to kiss me when she heard the bedroom door open and quickly retreated. Who knows? Maybe some other time.

After the first time with Burt, we developed a routine with him that went on for a few months. About once or sometimes twice a month, we would tell his wife that him and I were going to 'go out drinking'. Which was our code phrase for 'having sex with my wife'.

We'd rent a motel room, for the 'seedy effect', and I'd drive over to pick up Burt to 'go out drinking'. While I was gone, Kathy would finish putting on her street walker make up and lingerie, always including a garter belt and stockings at my request.

There was just something about a married woman in a garter belt with stockings that seemed so nasty!

Then, after picking him up, we would drive back to the motel where I would drop him off, telling him what room he would find my wife waiting. I would then drive around for a while. giving them a chance to get started without me there. I reasoned to myself that giving them some time alone would create a scenario where I 'walked in' on my wife having sex with another man.

Neither one of them ever complained about me not being coming into the motel room with Burt, which kind of arose some suspicions on my part about their 'friends with benefits' relationship, which were later confirmed by Burt. There were subtle little things that they both did unconsciously that raised doubts in my mind about what was actually going on between them.

Like one of the times I walked into the motel room, after dropping him off, to find them lying naked in each others' arms after they came the first time. Almost like a husband and wife would do. I felt almost like the third wheel when I reached over and started playing with her pussy lips to kind of jump start some more action.

Or the time we were going to add another friend to our fun and make it our first foursome. Fred (a friend of Burt) was suppose to pick him up and meet us at the motel that night, but showed up without him. Burt made up some lame excuse not to participate that night because (as Kathy told me later), he really didn't want to 'share' her with anyone other than me. Fred, unfortunately, couldn't perform (turns out he likes men better than women) and the night ended in failure.

There were other little things that seemed odd when they happened, but then made perfect sense when everything was pieced together.

The more you get to know Burt though, the more that his 'off the wall' personality comes through. At times, he was really out there, but it could have been because he did other drugs besides just pot. He did spend some time in the Norwalk mental hospital, so maybe that explained some of his little quirks.

Anyway, he was never going to admit his feelings for Kathy until he slipped up one night while I was driving him to the motel to fuck her, and I caught him saying more than he intended.

His relationship with Charlie had been going through a rough patch because Charlie had had an hysterectomy after their last child was born, but Burt wanted more kids. He was being very selfish about this, so this was creating a lot of tension between the two. He wasn't that good of a father to begin with, I thought, so I had no idea why he wanted to father more. But he had slipped up when he mentioned Kathy in the same sentence and I pressed him for details.

This is where the 'friends with benefits' label that my wife later used to describe her and Burt's affair part comes in.

It turns out that before my wife and I had gotten back together the last time, he had actually talked to her about his situation with Charlie and how he wanted another kid (he never used the term 'child', it was always 'kid'), but Charlie couldn't give him any more.

This conversation between the two, was happening while he was taking my wife's clothes off during one of their many fuck buddy sessions. Their talk changed as he guided her head down to his cock, where she knew how to make him happy. And she did make him happy! In fact, she made him so happy that later, as he was fucking her in the missionary position and ready to cum, he began talking about their earlier conversation.

He told my wife that since his own wife could no longer have kids, and since they were already screwing around, would she stop taking her birth control pills and have his kid?.......just as he released his seed into my wife's pill protected pussy!

HE WANTED TO KNOCK MY WIFE UP!

Aha...my suspicions were confirmed! This was no 'friends with benefits' relationship, it was something more, way more.

This was something that was NEVER brought up during the times when she was talking dirty to me while we were fucking and she was describing some of the nasty things she did when she was the 'Whore of Poppy St'. NEVER!

She told me about the time Danny, his wife Kathy and her had played a game of strip poker while doing some heavy drinking at Danny's place. They never did get to finish because Danny's wife got sick (she forgot to eat before the drinking started) and he put her to bed while my wife waited for him on their sofa, where Danny DID get to finish - in my wife's mouth!

What kind of a dirty whore does that? Apparently mine does. And yes, she did swallow! She always does.

She told me about the time when Danny invited a friend of his, Steve, to join them in a motel room after Danny's baseball game, while his wife was at home with their daughter. She claims she wasn't aware of Steve being in the room until AFTER she walked in, where she thought she was there to fuck just Danny! She had gotten drunk (big surprise, huh?) at their game and didn't recognize that there was an extra set of hands working on her naked body until she felt a cock (Danny was an above average 9 inches) in her cunt and then a second one shoved down her throat!

I find that a little hard to believe that she didn't know Steve was there at first, but if that's how she wants to live with that experience, that's her choice. I'm just along for the ride!

Oh, the best part about that little rendezvous with Danny and Steve, even though I didn't get to witness it, was her actual first DP. Danny used her cunt while Steve was in her ass. Burt had taken Kathy's anal cherry a few weeks earlier, but Steve was her second. Danny tried to be her third, but she just couldn't get him in!

She told me about how she fucked Jennifer's brother, Jim, on her sofa because she was 'bored watching TV'. Jennifer was my wife's other best friend who was married to Joe, the only guy who asked my wife to fuck during this period of her revenge sex who got turned down. She described Jim's cock as being slightly smaller than Danny's.

Kathy enjoyed Danny's big cock because he knew how to use it. Jim, on the other hand, thought women only wanted size instead of technique. She fucked him a second time just to make sure that it was his skills, not hers, that needed vast improvements. She was right, it was his!

Jennifer just happened to live directly across the driveway from us in our little duplex society of eight houses. Her husband Joe was the only man my wife didn't fuck during her 'revenge sex' era when he asked because of the relationship she had with Jennifer, and the fact that they lived right across the driveway from us, but I don't think so.

Danny and Kathy lived right next door to Jennifer and Joe, but that didn't stop my wife from emptying Danny's balls every chance she got. To be honest though, my wife and Danny's wife were just neighbors, not really close friends. As it turned out, my wife found out that Jennifer had the hots for me and if she had fucked Joe, then Jennifer would have the green light to fuck me.

Which my wife didn't want to happen.

Anyway, after telling me all the things that she told me (and I'm sure there are others that she didn't tell me), she NEVER once told me that Burt wanted to KNOCK HER UP!

I was speechless and couldn't think of anything else to say until I dropped him off at the motel and told him what room he could find my wife! Then I drove around for a short time before returning to the room...

"HE'S IN MY ASS!" Kathy screamed as I walked in!

I witnessed my wife on her elbows and knees with Burt behind her ramming his dick into her ass! He was on his feet on the bed while crouching down to fuck her in the full mounted position.

She was looking me dead in the eye with a defiant look of ecstasy on her face as Burt continued his onslaught on her ass. She was talking dirty to Burt in a much different way than she talked dirty to me.

"Yeah, FUCK my ass Burt! Pound my dirty little married asshole MOTHER FUCKER!"

With this 'Whore of Poppy St' urging him on, Burt didn't last long. My camera caught his cum dripping out of her ass, down across her pussy lips and onto the sheets below as he pulled out of her when he came. It was the second time today he had made a deposit inside my more than willing wife!

She needed a little recovery time before she was ready to go again, so I lit a joint and passed it to Burt as he returned from cleaning up in the bathroom. Kathy had another drink and was ready for round two, when she said, "Burt told me that you and him talked on the way over.

"He said he told you about getting me pregnant. What do you say to that?"

Wait...what? Did she actually get pregnant? I know we were separated for about three months, but I never noticed any belly bump when I came back. This was a whole new twist in our sex life and something I really didn't feel like dealing with right now.

Kathy and I had never had children of our own, so this talk of having a child with Burt was new to me and was having a strange cock hardening effect.

I currently had a hard on that needed attention! "This is something we need to talk about, but not here and not now", came my response as my clothes hit the floor and I climbed on the bed.

"Well, since you may not want to talk now, why is your dick so hard?" she accused.

"You know my dick gets hard watching you and Burt. You know my dick gets hard when you talk to me about the things Danny did to you. You know whenever it comes to sex and the things you did in the past, I get incredibly hard. So just sit back and enjoy what's about to happen to you", was the reply she heard.

At that point, I was on my back and my cock was standing at attention. I pulled her on top of me and slid balls deep into a pussy that was so wet that my balls were soon drenched in her juices. I looked over at Burt and motioned for him to join us and take her ass, again.

Since he had already cum in her ass once tonight, he had no problem sliding his dick into her from behind. The little membrane that separated Burt's cock from my own did nothing to mask the feeling as he started pumping into her.

The feeling was like masturbating without using your hand!

If any of you guys out there have experienced a double penetration like that, then you know what I'm talking about. If any of you married women have thought about trying it, but you're a little nervous, a little (or maybe a lot of) booze will make it a much easier experience.

Burt soon had Kathy grunting again as he started pounding her ass like a jack hammer. I was just along for the ride at this point, as any movement on my part would have resulted in immediate ejaculation. As it was, my balls erupted into her cunt about the same time that she came and covered my cock with even more juices.

I managed to crawl out from underneath her without interrupting Burt's consistent reaming of her ass. As soon as I was free, I grabbed my camera to catch the action that was still going on in front of me. With me no longer beneath her, Kathy soon buried her face in the pillow while keeping her ass up for Burt to use. God, I love 'downward doggy'!

Now, probably my favorite position to see her get fucked in!

In an effort to get Burt to cum, Kathy started talking dirty to him again, "C'mon, Burt, give me that load! I want your cum in my ass so my husband can watch it drip out. Yeah, that's it, lover, pound me hard, give me your cum!"

Burt was just like me in that respect, and Kathy knew it! She knew all it took when she was ready for whomever was fucking her at the time to cum, was to start talking dirty.

Burt filled her ass with another load of cum about three strokes later!

He was done for the night as three loads of his potent sperm had been deposited inside my wife this threshold crossing day/night. Two loads in her ass tonight and one in her pussy earlier in the day when I was giving his wife a ride on my new bike.

I told my wife not to clean up while I drove Burt back to his place, as I was planning on taking advantage of the sloppy mess between her legs when I got back. No need to worry about that as I think she was asleep when Burt and I walked out of the room.

12