We have to do WHAT?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit next to me and watch the next bit, we all change round again." It was obvious that Mother watched these old videos on a regular basis for her sexual gratification. She never asked what we had gone out to talk about.

"Come and sit down." And she patted the bed.

"Turn the sound down a bit.", said Alice, who then startled us both by shrugging off her wrap, and then slipping the thin straps of her nightdress over her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor. She stood there completely nude, not a young, immature girl but a fully mature woman with high, proud breasts fronted by stiff pink nipples, and a flat, toned belly above those shaved lips. All complemented by long shapely legs. I had never realized that my sister was such a looker, it was the most erotic display I had ever seen.

"Oh yes, said Mother. "Just like Melinda, all ready to get fucked tonight."

It was clear that, whatever plans Mother had for us this evening, Alice was in charge. She stepped across to me and undid the three buttons on my pajama top, pulling it to the floor. Then she slid the trousers down as well, and my cock bounced into view. I stood there naked in front of my sister and my mother, who was seeing it all for the first time in over twenty plus years.

"You have a lovely body, Tom. You keep in great shape."

Alice grabbed my cock once again and gave it several slow strokes. My excitement grew and a bead of precum appeared on the tip. Then she dropped to her knees and took the top four or five inches into her mouth whilst not breaking eye contact with me and continued to slide her hand up and down the shaft. Mother became very animated. She turned off the sordid video and sat on the edge of the bed staring as Alice slavered up and down my throbbing tool. Then she stood up and took off her nightie in one motion.

"Get him on the bed, on his back, and let me have some of that cock. Don't make him cum just yet, he's got a lot of work to do tonight."

Mother was, to be fair, in terrific shape for her fiftieth birthday. She obviously worked out at a keep fit class, and probably had a bit of subtle help with her breasts, which were full and firm with long pale brown nipples. Unlike Alice she hadn't shaved all over, leaving a narrow strip above her vagina which was already showing some drooling lubricant following her earlier fingering.

Alice pushed me backwards and the back of my knees hit the bed causing me to fall. The two then hauled me up the bed until my head reached a pillow, and I felt lips on my cock once again, looking down I saw that Mother had got most of it into her mouth and her hands were clamped around the root. She was making animal noises as she slavered up and down the shaft and it was obvious that she was an expert in pleasuring her man. Or men.

I looked at Alice, who was staring at the spectacle.

"Kiss me, sister."

Alice rolled on to her side and our lips net. We had never kissed before but soon enjoyed a tonguing battle as Mother continued her work on my cock. Then she lifted her head and said to Alice.

"Sit on his face."

Alice broke our lip lock and crawled up the bed. She threw one leg across my chest and shuffled up until her crotch was level with my mouth. I was looking forward to this. Then she lowered her shaved lips onto me, and I stuck out my tongue in welcome. She was also staring to dribble her secretion, so I licked it off and savoured the sweet yet tangy taste. My hands went behind her to grasp her firm buttocks, and my tongue began a journey of discovery into her canal, and up and down her lips from rosebud to pleasure bean to rosebud. She began to grunt and moan, and I felt Mother release her lip lock on my tool and moved to cover me. Then she drove her hips down and I felt the sublime pleasure of a tight vagina closing over my cock. Mother probably had a bit of subtle surgery there as well, as she was as tight as a virgin, and she started to slide up and down with practiced skill. After a few minutes she began to shout.

"Oh yes, keep it there. Fuck, this is good, you two know how to please an old lady. Where did you get this cock from, Tom, it's bigger than your father's and nearly as big as Colin's. Fuck, he was hung like a donkey."

I was getting close; it was taking all my concentration to keep tonguing Alice and not releasing the dam of seed that was building up in my balls and about to burst through into my mother. I decided to goad her.

"Come on Mother. Imagine I'm your stud of a brother giving you a good fuck. Come on, cum for me. Squirt on me."

Mother increased her tempo and began to shake. She screamed some words I couldn't make out, but which probably woke up the neighbours, and collapsed onto Alice's back.

Alice's orgasm was more controlled, nevertheless she shuddered, groaned, and ejected some hot, musky, fluid into my mouth.

Somewhere in between the two my self-control failed, and a torrent of hot cum rushed up my shaft and filled Mother's tunnel from top to bottom.

We disentangled and just lay there for a while. Then Mother padded into her big bathroom and opened the small refrigerator under the basin, returning with a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne. It must have cost hundreds of pounds. She lifted three flute glasses from a bedside cupboard and handed me the bottle to open. I poured out the bubbling amber liquid.

"I can't believe you two did that without any practice. That was as good as it gets."

I emptied my glass, more in thirst than celebration as Mother went into the bathroom, leaving the door ajar so we could hear her peeing. Alice looked at me.

"There now, that wasn't so difficult, was it? I knew you could do it. Work it out in pounds per second."

"I would never have done it without you, sister. You could raise the dead with that body. But I think she wants round two." As Mother exited the bathroom and approached the bed with an evil grin on her face. She downed her glass of champagne, held it out for a refill and turned to Alice.

"Your brother rang my bell, now it's your turn. We girls should know how to do it. Now lick your mother to heaven." And she lay on the pillow and spread her legs. I looked at Alice and shrugged my shoulders, sticking my tongue out and rolling it round. My sister drained her glass and knelt between mother's legs and began to run her tongue up the inside of her thighs. Mother shuddered as she inserted one, then two fingers and massaged the rough skin on the front side of her tunnel, then she shuddered again as Alice started to suck her clit and roll her tongue around the outside of her lips.

This continued for three or four minutes with Mother getting increasingly noisy and, having been stroking my cock for all that time it was now at full length and thickness once again. However, I know that one's penis doesn't grow any more in adulthood but mine seemed to have stretched another inch as I placed it on the slippery lips of my sister as she raised her rump in the air. Alice never broke stride with tonguing her mother but nodded her head as I started to slide myself into her hot velvet embrace. I know she hadn't had a cock for about ten years, so she was pleasantly tight, and her vaginal muscles clamped me in their embrace. Mother shouted at me.

"Go on, son. Fuck her for both of us." And I started to hammer my root against my sister's body. We continued the triple action for a several more minutes and then Mother started to gibber and moan.

"Come on you two, I'm almost there." I reached my hand under Alice's belly, feeling for her clit but her fingers were already there, working away. Mother came first in a crescendo of obscene language and guttural sounds, followed by Alice, who collapsed forward, and my cock came out, still as hard as a brass fire hose nozzle.

But mother wasn't finished.

"Move over, I need some more cock." So, Alice rolled aside, and mother hoisted her legs up, almost folding herself in half.

"Your turn again." And I just shuffled forward and slammed my tool into her once more and began to pound. There was no gentle pleasuring, just raw sex as I thrust into that tight vagina with my cock still lubricated by Alice's juice.

I looked at Alice.

"I can't last much longer, Sister."

Then she stretched her arm out under my belly and started to rub Mother's clitoris. She responded by squealing and shouting "Fuck" repeatedly before climaxing again on my cock, and I was able to let my dam burst and spew some more hot fluid into her clenching muscles.

I was spent, I could hardly speak but Mother was still full of energy. She seemed insatiable.

"That was better than the first one. Is there anything left in the bottle?"

The answer was: not much, but I sat up and poured the remainder into her glass, and she drained it in one. Alice was still recovering from her efforts and staggered off to the toilet on rubbery legs. Mother shouted after her to bring the second bottle from under the basin, but I said that I couldn't face another drop. When Alice returned, I used the bathroom to pee and then wipe my face on a damp cloth. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a suspect in a police lineup, unsmiling, hair in a mess and bags under the eyes. I felt like one as well. Back in the room, Alice was sat on the edge of the bed, watching Mother opening the second bottle.

"This is my prize for lasting the longest, you two go to bed now, I will watch a bit more video before I call it a night." She was incredible.

"And if you open the wardrobe the keypad for the little safe is one-zero- six - six. Battle of Hastings." And she started to giggle.

Alice went up to the safe, opened it, and took out the three envelopes. I walked across to the bed, leant across, and gave Mother a long kiss. Her tongue meshed with mine and she put her hand on my shrinking cock, giving it a squeeze. Alice leant across and kissed Mother for quite a long time.

Then we both stood and walked to the door. Mother didn't spare us a glance, she just switched on the screen and started to drink directly from the bottle.

Alice and I walked down the corridor and stopped outside her door.

"You had better come in and collect your wages". She gave a lascivious grin, walked in, and handed me the envelope with my name on. Out of habit I opened the flap and checked that it was my draft and had spelt my name correctly. She put the other two on the dressing table.

"I know how to get that Belgian account tidied up in a discreet and legal manner if that's okay."

"Yes, please, I wouldn't know where to begin. And thank you Sister, I have no regrets about what has happened. Let's just accept that we are a weird family. You drove it along, left to me it wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't be looking at this." Waving the envelope and then tossing it on top of the others.

"And Sis, I appreciate that whilst this has involved me doing something outside my comfort zone, for you it has made you do things away from your sexual norm, so well done and thank you."

"No Bro, it is quite easy for a girl to switch from time to time. For you it needed a lot of courage."

"It didn't need any courage. As soon as you flashed me that shaved pussy, I was out of control. Fortunately, I didn't come inside you, and I wouldn't know where to find a condom around here."

"Don't worry, I am on the pill to regulate my periods. Have been since I was in senior school. But it has only been called on three times before tonight, the last when I was nineteen and then decided girls were the way to go. But your trusty tool worked well tonight, you should be proud of it." And she surprised me by grasping my cock, giving it a squeeze. We were still both naked and stared at each other for a moment.

"Want to celebrate the big win, brother?" She didn't let go and the blood began to run towards my groin.

"This is something new, I have never had a third erection during sex."

She started to stroke my growing length.

"Tonight, has been a lot of firsts. And I apologise for pushing your hand out of the way when we were all trying to come at once. I have never had an orgasm on a cock, I have always had to help it along."

"Let's see if we can make another first, then, and is it okay if we slow it down a bit, Alice, it has all been done at top speed, and I want to enjoy every second."

"Me too, let's start by getting under the covers and having a good snog."

We got into the bed and lay facing one another. I started by kissing the soft skin under her ear, she began by running her fingers lightly across my stomach, as though she was playing a soft piano study. I kissed her ear, her eyelid, and her nose before brushing her lips. She emitted a contented sigh and broke off the kiss to nibble at my chest, gently biting my nipples. We started kissing, gently at first and then with slowly increasing intensity.

Her hand moved down to my cock, which was gradually increasing in length and girth, and she began to masturbate me very slowly. I reacted by moving my mouth down to the nearest nipple and started to press my lips around it as it stiffened in response. We both started to make soft noises, murmurs, and whimpers. Her masturbation had succeeded in bringing my cock to full staff, and I she rubbed her finger over the tip, then spread my precum over the bulging crown. I reached down, walked my fingers over her toned stomach and touched her plump, shaved, labia. Our lips met again, and our tongues clashed as I dragged a finger all the way up her cleft from perinium to clitoris.

"Keep it slow, Tom" She whispered.

I kept stroking and caressing her sex, occasionally putting one or two fingers between her inner lips and softly rubbing my thumb against her clitoris, spreading her warm juices around the mouth of her vagina.

"Do you want my tongue down there, Sister?"

"No, you have done that, and I have sucked your cock, let's do a nice slow missionary fuck, I am well ready."

She spread her legs and I got onto my knees between. I leaned forward to kiss her nipples again, and she never let go of my cock but guided it towards her sex. I paused with it at the entrance, she let go and I slowly pushed it inside, she was hot and slippery, and it slid right to the top without effort. Our lips locked again, and I started to slowly begin the fuck strokes. She made a noise like a cat purring, but I just kept the slow, persistent tempo.

Then she began to laugh quietly.

What?"

"Just thinking, this is how they must do it in the old folks' home." And she continued to giggle.

"And I'm thinking this is the first time I've fucked a millionaire."

We both laughed, and subtly began to speed up the cycle.

"I want you to go a bit deeper, let me cross my legs behind your back."

I felt that very erotic caress of a lady's heels rubbing against my spine, and I began to press harder at the bottom of my stroke, so that my pubic bone could collide with her little upright bean.

We both began to pant and gasp for several minutes as we worked ourselves towards a slow climax.

"I think I am going to get there, Tom, just keep it at that. No fingers, I want to cum just with your lovely cock."

I wished she hadn't said that, as my balls began to tingle with the familiar warning. But I just let my mind drift. Oddly, all I could think about was the draft for a million sat in the envelope on the dresser, and that was no help, then Alice started to tremble, and her vaginal muscles clamped my cock.

"A couple of hard bangs will do it, fuck the slow foxtrot.".

So, I promptly, put my hands under those lovely buttocks and clamped her to the base of my torso, keeping up the short, powerful thrusts.

Alice came with a series of grunts and squeals, allowing me to spew what seed I had left in the tank as far as I could into her spasming vagina.

That was it. We collapsed in a sweaty clinch and my poor shriveled cock popped out having worked over and above expectations. I can't remember if we said goodnight, but we fell asleep anyway. What a night.

I awoke in an empty bed to the sound of a shower running, so I got up and peeked through the bathroom door. Alice was covered in soap and shampoo suds and looked very inviting.

"Push off, brother. Can't a girl have a shower in peace? Go and use yours, you are not coming in here with that dangerous weapon."

I smiled and stretched. At least we were both in a good mood. I walked out of her room, down the corridor and into mine, Mother's door was closed and there was no sound, but I could smell coffee brewing from somewhere.

I turned on the shower and stepped in, at least I had no clothes to shed. After drying off I put on a clean polo shirt and denims and set off for the kitchen. To my surprise, Blanche was at the stove, wearing a white pinafore.

"Good morning, Mr. Tom, would you like a coffee before I cook your breakfast? Barbara is still asleep; I think she had a heavy night."

She said this with an innocent straight face, so I just said.

"Yes please, can I have it on the patio, it's a lovely morning. My sister is in the shower, she will be here soon."

Alice did join me a few minutes later, greeted Blanche, and sat across from me at the small table. Like me, she was dressed casually in sweatshirt and white slacks.

"You look good, Sister, did you sleep well?"

"Cheeky bugger, someone stopped me from going to sleep, but I survived."

She looked at me and stared intently. "Tom, we need to have a little talk, Mother said yesterday was going to be about money and sex, can we just talk about the money part?"

"Yes please."

"I always thought something odd had been going on. I spent some time at home on a break from Uni, and some things just didn't add up. I met Reuben, and he was a charming old gentleman, he gave me a bundle of high denomination Euro notes to take back to Paris, and he winked at me. Mum shoved me back to college and I never really got to the truth. And when Dad died, Reuben and I were the executors and I had to co-sign some papers. The warehouses were down valued for tax purposes. It was all very odd."

"How much money is in that Antwerp account, will there be any problems? The last thing we need is the law sniffing."

"I will find out tomorrow. Can you tell me who you bank with?

It was one of the High Street nationals.

"I will text you tomorrow with a name and number at the bank, phone them before you deposit that draft, otherwise the cashier will press the alarm button. Look, it's all a bit much to take in, why don't we have a long chat in a few days, just sit and think about what you want to do. Don't make any commitments. And tell the bank you need time to think otherwise they will pester you for a financial review."

"Thanks for that, and I need to see my solicitor about making a will now that I have some assets. Now let's talk about the sex bit."

I stared at Alice. "You are a very beautiful and sexy woman, Sister, some parts of last night made me very uncomfortable, some were very erotic, I am conflicted. To be honest I didn't enjoy fucking my mother, somehow blind lust took over and I just banged away. She is besotted with those old homemade porn videos, and she just used me like a human dildo. But later I made love to you, as opposed to having a fuck, and it was very sweet. I will never forget it."

By now, Blanche had placed a wonderful, cooked breakfast in front of us, and a fresh coffee pot.

"Tom, that was the only part of the evening I enjoyed as well. I am ashamed of what I did earlier, I prostituted myself to get that money. I got you aroused so that mother could have her way with your cock. But that was last night, it won't happen again with her."

And she grinned. "But that's not to say it might not happen again with you."

"Alice, you have been a lesbian for the last ten years, you aren't going to change because of one happy moment with your brother."