We Learn about our Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay."

I opened the door and slid out with Penny sliding out right behind me, causing her dress tail to ride up till she stood up on the ground next to my pickup. She stepped aside for me to shut the pickup door, and then I led the way over to the spot I indicated to a moment ago. We sat down on a big boulder with Penny sitting as close to me as she could, holding onto my arm, "Any closer babe and you'll be sitting in my lap. You know what will happen then don't you?"

"No what will happen then?"

"We'll be able to talk about the first thing that pops up then."

"And then what will happen after that?"

"Unless you fix it before you stand up, everyone that looks at me will know what we talked about without asking us."

"Oh! My! I think I'll wait till we get home to sit on your lap then."

We sat there looking off in the distance where we could see the lights of Lawton and the surrounding countryside lights where there are either a farm house or barn yard light. I took a drink of my beer as Penny did then she put her arm around me and laid her head over on my shoulder, "It's been a long time since I've been out here during the day but it is the first for being here at night like this. It is so quiet at night like this and so peaceful too."

"Yes it is really quiet at night up here. This is the time I like being up here. During the day is enjoyable too, for the fact that you can see the lakes and recognize different places we've seen and been to, as well as the places we haven't seen or been to."

"Yes I remember being able to see a tower up above a lake. I think the tower could be seen right down in that area someplace and the lake looked to be a little ways from it there?"

You're right about a tower being up above a lake, but the tower you've seen from here wasn't the same tower and lake. You can see the lake over there but the tower, for some reason we can't see from up here. I know the tower wasn't a big tower but it was a watch tower, for the forest rangers to watch for forest fires back years ago."

"Didn't dad say grandpa helped build the road that we drove up here on?"

"Yes, he and great grandpa both helped build the road coming up the side of Mt Scott right up to this parking lot. They did it back in the late eighteen and early nineteen hundreds. If my memory serves me right it was a brick road when they built it."

"How in the world did they move such big boulders that we know they had to move, to make a path to build a road coming up and make it wide enough, to make a two lane road? That way people can drive down the way they drove up, and not have cars stop going up or down."

"I don't know. I asked that same question when grandma told me, about grandpa and great grandpa helping build the road up here and she couldn't answer that question either. She never thought about it while they were alive, so she didn't ask either one of them how the big boulders were moved."

"I've been sitting here with my head on your shoulder and didn't think to ask till now, if it is okay for me to lay my head on your shoulder like this?"

"I guess it is okay. I don't have a problem with it. You do it at home all the time even when mom and dad are home, so why bother asking me now?"

"I guess because I've never done it out in public like this before."

"Until tonight at the restaurant the first time this evening and then again, while sitting here."

"Oh, I did do that didn't I? I hope it didn't bother you when I did it at the restaurant?"

"Yes and, No, it doesn't bother me. I love you and I know you had a very bad day too, so that is two reasons why I don't mind you laying your pretty little head on my shoulders." gently placing my hand on her cheek and softly giving it a rub and placing a kiss on the top of her head, where she has her hair parted in the middle of her scalp.

"You are always sweet talking me, like you've done all week since I burnt Monday night's supper. Now are you sure you're not trying to sweet talk me, to let you into my panties I'm not wearing tonight? As you well know, with you watching me dress this evening."

"No but I must admit, I do wish you weren't my sister or I would be trying to talk you into letting me into your panties, that I well know you don't have on right now. I also would love to ask you to marry me if you weren't my sister."

Penny shifted her head some and looked up at me and the next thing I know, her hand is behind my head and pulling my head down, without a lot of force but gently and as I complied by lowering my head down and following her hand's guidance, our lips met and she started kissing me, I even kissed her back. We broke the kissing off yet Penny kept her hand behind my head and her head close to my head and looking into my eyes, then said, "I would say yes to the question of marriage and I would also end up letting you have your way with me, in the pickup or at home, either place if we were not brother and sister. Even though we are brother and sister I would love to start a relationship with you if it wasn't for mom and dad living in the same house. As thin as the walls are at home and as old as the house is, we would be caught in no time at all. There is no way I would be able to go on without being next to you and even tonight, I may not be able to sleep in my own bed, after what happened today. I don't know what I'm going to do tonight or any other time after this night, when it is time to go to bed after mom and dad gets home from their vacation. Now did I make a mistake kissing you the way I did?"

"Wow! Babe, I don't know what to tell you really. I do know I love you and since you laid it all out on the line, I may be able to come up with an answer at another time but right now, I have no answer for you. With you willing to take a risk of us being caught in a relationship if we were living alone, I will see what I can find in a house for us to do so. To answer your last question, it is you made no mistake in kissing me. I must admit that I really enjoyed being kissed by such a sexy hot woman and, I have to say I felt something through it like I've never felt any other time in my life."

"I'll let you kiss me like we just did any time you feel the urge to do so, as long as I can do the same in in return, even though I did it without asking first."

"There is no problem with us kissing each other when it is just us two in the room alone or even out like this, where there is no one around that knows we are brother and sister."

Penny pulled me in for another French kiss again and I could feel her passion and her love for me just like I felt with the first kiss. After a few minutes of kissing we began hugging and I ended up putting my arm around her, like I would a lover and my other hand on her shoulder as she did the same, putting her arms and hands around on me.

I was feeling Penny's thirty two D cup size tits in my chest with her hard nipples poking me in the chest, causing my dick to stir and start to harden, "Babe we might better stop before I decide to go against your thinking, my thinking, or both of our thinking's."

"Okay. I'm going to want another beer here real quick, because my beer is just about gone." Penny tipped her can up to drain the last of it in one drink.

Tipping my can up I emptied my can, "Mine is gone now."

"Same here." said Penny, giving her empty can a shake.

"I guess we head home where there's more in the fridge at the house. Then we won't have to worry about being stopped for being out so late."

"You do have a point." Penny said, as we both stood up.

We took our empty cans with us and put them in a trash bag I carry in my pickup, to empty it out at the house. Again I helped Penny into the pickup on the driver's side and watched her slide over, so I could get in behind the wheel. As soon as I shut the door, Penny slid to get right up against me. I backed out and drove to the exit and started down the mountain, the back of my arm kept rubbing her one tit next to me and I could feel her hard nipple poking out. As soon as I turned onto the flat, Penny said, "Thank you for another good night out Sammy. Can you let one hand go from the steering wheel for a moment?"

"I guess so why?"

"You'll see in just a moment. Let me have your hand so I can guide it to where I want you to feel me."

I didn't think too much about it and took my right hand from the steering wheel. She used her hand to guide my hand down, rubbing the back of my arm up across her tit, placing my hand between her legs till I felt smooth flesh that was wet to the touch, and I could feel the heat coming from the wetness of her, that I know are pussy lips. I can even smell her sexual excitement coming from her pussy.

"Ah... sis... that's not helping my problem babe..." one of her hands left my hand and it landed on my hard dick. In an instant she had my pants unzipped and my dick in her hand, while her other hand kept my hand under her hot wet pussy.

"What do you like the best my hand on your hard big cock or your hand on my hot wet pussy? With us kissing and hugging up there on top of the mountain and your arm rubbing my tit and nipple, has me so turned on that I had to have your hand on my pussy and my hand on your bare cock. I think it was the best way to let you know how I feel toward you Sammy."

"I love you and feel the same way toward you as you do toward me."

I began stopping for a stop sign when, Penny said, "When you get stopped turn your dome light on before driving on." As soon as I stopped I turned on my dome light to see Penny barely sitting on the back side of her dress tail and the front part pulled up with her bald pussy in full view with my hand rubbing her lips slightly. My fingers were soaked with Penny's pussy juices, "You haven't answered my question yet Hun."

"A... a... I don't know what to answer. Both feel so darn good. You are about to take us where you said you didn't want to go us to go while, still living at home if you keep doing this... There will be no stopping or turning back... Let's just get home and figure this out from there." I turned out the dome light and seeing nothing coming from either direction, I pulled out and drove on home with Penny holding my acing hard cock in her hand.

Once Penny and I were in the house, we each grabbed a beer and then went through the house looking over the disarray that we left the house in when we left. That brought Penny down some but most of the mess is in her bedroom. Penny had my bedroom put back in an order; her room had her clothes lying on the bed and a few around on the floor still. Seeing my room was put back together and her room isn't, "Maybe you should've worked on your room while I was in the shower instead of my room. I'll help you put things away if you want to get it done and over with."

"Let's leave it till tomorrow. I'm not as bothered with it now as I was earlier and maybe in the morning, I will feel better so I can put my room back together."

"Okay. Where do you want your clothes on your bed? It will be almost impossible to sleep in your bed tonight with your clothes on it."

"I will not be able to sleep alone tonight because I keep thinking about what happened today, and I know how close I came to being raped and or killed. I want to feel your strong loving arms around me tonight and your warm strong body next to me as well."

"The hard thing you have in your hand may cause a problem between us, by causing us to cross that invisible taboo line. You need to ask yourself, how you're going to feel after that moment is completed and done with."

"I have been asking myself that question on the way down from on Mt. Scott to the stop sign, where I asked you to turn on your dome light for you to see your hand on my wet pussy lips and the answer I have is, I will not regret what will happen because I know without a shadow of a doubt, I want you to be my husband right or wrong, and if mom and dad don't like it, then I will help make payments on a place of our own. That is if you feel the same way as I do and the way you talked all week and for some time and again tonight, I believe you feel the same way as I do. Now am I right?"

"Oh man babe, you just don't know how long I have wanted to have you as my wife and wish I could figure out a way to get you to look at me and feel, what I feel inside, right here." tapping my chest over my heart.

Before I could react, Penny threw her arms around my neck pulling her-self up off the floor with some of my help, to wrap her smooth sexy legs around my waist, and started planting kisses all on my mouth and face, while saying, "I knew it! I have listened to you and looked at you and watched you, show me and tell me just how much you are in love with me, as I am with you. I have seen you take down some pretty big boys and big men, that I just 'knew' would hurt you badly, just to protect me from the harm they would've caused me, had you not stepped in to save me, as well as a couple of guys that I was seeing, that you seemed to like but yet, you took the big guys down and walked away from them unhurt or unscratched. You did all of that to protect me and to show me, just how much you love me."

"Yes I did all that out of love and had I been here today, I would have given it one hell of a fight even though I more than likely would've lost, since there were three of them and only one of me."

"I was so glad that you weren't here, when the three of them were here and only one of you. I would've been of no help to you because as it was, I couldn't break away from any one of them to save myself, much less from two of them."

"Did it take two or one of them to tie you up and gag you like you were when I found you in my closet?"

"One held me while another one tied me up and stuffed my mouth with the gag." Penny took a drink of her beer, "You didn't say yes or no about me sleeping with you in your bed tonight."

"I thought it was answered when I admitted to being in love with you."

"No it wasn't answering the..."

"Okay, okay, I guess I will clarify it by saying, you can sleep in my bed with me any time that you want Me." with a chuckle.

"Oh you, what am I going to do with you?"

"I have no idea but maybe... love me?"

"Oh that I sure can do because I do love you indeed." planting a French kiss on me then.

While Penny and I kissed each other, I carried her into the living room and sat us down on the couch and when she got her legs positioned right for her, she just sat down on my lap and when she did, she sat down on my still hard dick, causing it to slide up inside of her to the hilt and she let out a big breath of air, like my dick caused her to force the air out of herself. Penny just sat there with my dick inside of her and when she got her breath back she said, "Ooohhh... my gosh! You are so big! I can't believe this. We connected so much easier than I expected. I even cum while impaling myself on you, like I've never done before with any one."

"You are so wet inside and tight. You even got me wet when you sat down on me. Is that when you cum like you said you did?"

"Yes it is." I managed to put my beer on the table at the end of the couch, where I was sitting, and Penny did the same with her's.

"I didn't intend for us to just be crammed together like this. I figured to go a lot slower and take our time to taste your honey from the place you produce it, before having my hard dick shoved up into you like this."

"I forgot how hard you were while I was kissing you and when you sat down, I figured I would sit down as well. My legs must have been tired from holding myself up on you, that I just plopped down on you and being in such a relaxed state, with your arms wrapped around me it just happened. Otherwise it would've taken longer to get you inside of me; you are so big in length and girth."

I don't know when Penny had started slowly moving her hips in a forward and backward movement, but when she again began to French kiss me, is when I noticed she was slowly moving forward and backward, with my hard dick stuck up in her wet love tunnel. Shortly after we began kissing each other, Penny moved her face like she looked upward as I kissed my way down her neck and she moved the dress straps off her shoulders, as I kept kissing on down till I found her tit to kiss. I kissed all the way around her breast till I got to her nipple, and then I sucked the nipple into my mouth and licked it ever so lightly, with the tip of my tongue before I lightly bit down on the nipple, then sucked it some more and pulled on it, as one picks a cherry off a stim with their mouth. "Oh yes baby, suck and nibble on my tits. You have me so wet like no other man has ever made me get before. I want you to make love to me baby."

"That is just what I intend to do if I can. After having such a long dry spell I can't make any promises."

"I know the feeling about a long dry spell brother. I tell you what, just fuck me right now and then make love to me in your bedroom."

"I believe I can do that." I placed my hands under Penny's butt and stood up with her on my dick and laid her down, on her back on the couch.

As soon as I stood up with Penny on my dick, she whispered with a low groan, "Oh wow! Yes baby. Oh man, I never felt anything like that before baby. I hope to feel that again sometime soon. I've never had a guy pick me up like that before."

"That may be because they never pick up anything heavier than... one to ten papers at a time, so it made your one zero five pounds, too heavy for them to lift." sliding my dick out and in of her pussy slowly.

"Oh Sammy baby, that felt so good. Do it again but don't stop when you do it, just keep going." I then slid my dick out and back into my sister's pussy at a slow steady speed. "Oh yes don't stop, it feels so gooooooddd, when you do that." I just kept sliding my dick in and out of her at the same steady speed.

As I slid my dick in and out of Penny, I slowly speeded up and a few strokes in and out later, I reached down and began squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples lightly and after a few minutes, I leaned over and started sucking and nibbling lightly on her tits and nipples. As I squeezed, pinched, sucked and nibbled, on Penny's tits, I held a steady medium speed with my in and out movements.

"Oh Sammy, you're making me so wet for you. Your big cock feels so good in my pussy and you're so deep in my pussy, like no one has ever been before." I sat up straighter and put Penny's legs up with her feet on each side of my head as I slowly speeded up even more, as I slid my big dick in and out of her pussy.

I could feel my cum turning, getting ready to unload as I got to sliding my dick in and out of Penny as fast as I could, "Babe I am about ready to cum." Penny dropped her legs and wrapped them around my mid-section and locked her feet on my back, "If you don't let me go, I will be filling your pussy up with my cum."

"I want you to fill my pussy up with your cum. One day I want to have your baby Sammy. I want to be a mother to your baby boy or girl, and or both. Either way, I want to be a mother to your babies." I couldn't hold off any longer right then. My cum shot out of my dick like a cannon ball shoots out of a cannon when it is fired off. I filled Penny's pussy up to over flowing with my dick shoved in as far as I could get it, when the first rope of cum shot out the end of my dick.

"I can feel your cum filling me up from deep in my pussy, like no one has ever done before. You are making me cum more than any one has ever made me cum before." Penny was bucking up and down like she was having a seizer and then, she just froze trying to force my dick deeper into her pussy.

When we finally calmed down, I just lay over her and she put her arms around me and pulled me down into a kiss with so much passion in it, like I've never felt with a woman's kiss before, including Penny's kisses earlier in the evening.