We Made a Porno Pt. 02

Story Info
Young submissive Indian college twink becomes a star.
3.9k words
4.4
9.7k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first true sexual experience happened to occur on camera. I was young and naive and perhaps didn't understand the complete implications of filming a sexual encounter, much less having that film being distributed without having any control.

School went on without a hitch. Recovering from Jeff's massive penis was another story. It took about 1-2 weeks of Sitz baths and diapers to recover. I was conflicted, however. Every night (and even while daydreaming) I couldn't stop picturing Jeff thrusting himself inside of me and couldn't forget his orgasm and how he fucked me. I was intoxicated by him and even though sometimes I wish I hadn't agreed to all of this, I couldn't fight the urge.

It took a while, but after about a month, Gus did mail me a check for $5000. I was overjoyed. When I received the money, I laid on my sofa, clutching it close to my chest. $5000!! I remembered working at department stores for hours on end and coming home with barely $300 for the week. All I had to do to make this kind of cash but get fucked silly by some strange old dick!

I kept perusing the usual porn sites in search of my video and finally one night, I found it. The quality was somewhat substandard but the clarity was more than enough for me. It was super odd to watch myself in a movie, I re-lived all the moments frame by frame and masturbated on so many lonely nights.

Not long after, Gus called me again and he sounded excited.

"Hiya Raj! It's been a minute since we spoke. Your video made some waves, we had over 300,000 views and downloads and we are getting requests for more content!"

I was a bit taken aback by his comments. While I enjoyed Jeff, I was a bit hesitant to getting back on the camera and preferred having sex off-camera.

"I know this may be a big ask, but I am willing to triple your take to $15 Gs!"

My eyes went wide and jaw dropped. $15,000!! Where do I sign?

"But the shoot will be different this time. Viewers have requested we do a gangbang scene this time around. They are also requesting that we film you having sex with black men as well. Are you willing to do this?"

After Jeff, I thought I could handle anything. But my heart began racing again and I was once again scared. The thought of a gangbang, having to please so many men at the same time was intimidating. Then the thought of having sex with black guys was a conundrum all by itself. But that kind of money was difficult to say no to, especially for a broke college kid such as myself.

"Ok, I'm in.." I murmured.

Gus seemed surprised but was happy. "Great! I'm glad we were able to catch up here. I'll go round up the talent. There's more around here than I thought so I think you'll be left satisfied. Even more so than last time. HAHAHAHA!"

And with that, Gus hung up. I laid on the floor, thinking about what would transpire. I imagined a room full of horny old men with their massive dicks hanging out as I sweat and screamed and cursed, all while they took turns mounting me. It was a painful thought, but I was able to mitigate those thoughts by the prospect of money.

The paranoia came and went and I was able to go to classes and fulfill my other obligations for the rest of the week. Then, Friday night, I received another call from Gus.

"Hey Raj! So I've rounded up the troops. We got 5 for ya. You ok with that?"

"Ummm, yes?" I was perplexed. "So a 5 man scene? Like 5 men on me?"

"HAHAHA, yeap! You get fucked by 5 old dudes! It's what you wanted, ain't it? They are all clean, local (up to an hour away) and they got workin' cocks! That's hard to find, dontcha think?"

I laughed nervously, "I guess..."

"Great! Well, glad yer on board! We set a date for tomorrow night. I'll pick you up at 7 and we will go back to my place, remember last time?"

How could I forget that place? "Of course!" I replied. Before I could get more details on the guys I was supposed to be having sex with, Gus hung up.

The next 24 hours dragged on forever. I was restless, had to double up on Benadryl to be able to sleep, woke up late for my morning 15-mile run, and was overall way off my routine. I was able to freshen up nicely for the scene, however. As I had done previously, the hot bath and shave routine followed by a skimpy outfit was something I had perfected.

At 6:55 PM, my doorbell rang and my heart skipped a beat.

"Raj! Ravishing as usual! Ready to roll?" Gus asked.

"Yeah, as ready as I'll ever be!" I joked.

Again, we made our way to his house, the long winding drive into increased isolation and less urbanization. It was quiet and dark outside.

We finally made it, and I was surprised to see several vehicles were out front.

"I had them all meet us here this time around so we could get started. Hope you don't mind," Gus explained.

I was silent. I honestly had no idea what was waiting for me on the other side of the door. I bit my lips and tried to control my breathing as I did before track championships and cross country races. It worked, marginally. We got out of his van and made our way up his steps. Everything gave me deja vu, the same dimly lit tiny house sitting in the middle of a heavily wooded lot, not a single other building within visible distance. It was a bit lighter out this time so I was able to catch a glimpse of my surroundings.

Gus opened the door and I could hear them inside. I walked in, super embarrassed and awkward and immediately heard some groans and whistles.

"There it is, our prized possession for the night!" I heard one man yell out. I didn't see Jeff, I did see 5 old men sitting on 2 different sofas. They were sprawled out, 3 old white men and 2 black men. One of the black men had a thick white beard and a head full of curly white hair. He wore glasses and looked humongous. Sitting next to him was another who looked to be a few years younger and had a bald head with a short white stubble. He didn't have glasses but he had a bug-eyed look and appeared intimidating as well. They both looked to be easily in their mid 60s to early 70s. They both looked massive. I was nervous, I had read about black men and watched porn with black men and if the stereotypes had any truth, then I was fucked.

There were 3 other men, all looked to be in their late 50s to mid 60s, they sat on the other sofa and they all began stroking themselves as soon as they saw me. The first had a head full of salt and pepper colored hair, he looked to be the youngest of the group by far. He was clean-shaven as well, and amazingly looked to be thin. I was a bit turned off. The other two looked to be more of my type. Similar to Jeff in appearance, although neither was nearly as massive overall.

"Gentlemen, meet Raj! He's a freshman in college. He is very much attracted to old men of all shapes and sizes and colors!" He said with a wink while the other men laughed.

"Come over here sweetheart, why don't you come sit down next to me!" The large black man with the white hair said.

I swallowed hard and my throat was dry, but I made my way over to him and sat between him and his friend as they both stared at me up and down.

Gus turned on the camera and pointed it at us. I sat with one leg over the other, cross-legged and took a shot of bourbon that Gus gave me. I actually took 4 shots as I felt I needed it and also took half of a Xanax from a friend before I came here, so my nerves were well-contained.

I felt a large arm around my waist and looked up and it was the white-haired man as he looked down at me.

"So you Indian? Mmmm, I don't think I've ever been with one of y'all before. Prolly cause they don't look like you typically," he said with a laugh.

"I've never been with a black guy before either, so first for both of us, huh?" I said shyly while looking up at him.

"Hnnnhhh, this here is a sexy little thang, that ass gonna get it! I can see why that video with the first dude was a big hit!" He told the others.

"Hell yeah! How old are you, baby?" It was the other black guy as he pulled my leg up so he could feel my thighs.

"19...you?" I asked nervously.

"67...and I ain't ever been with Indian either, but you just might convert me!" He laughed out loud as the room exploded in laughter. He pushed his hand up my leg as I sat back and felt his big massive black hands enter my shorts and grab me.

I gasped softly and closed my eyes and leaned back.

"Wait a minute Earl, we need to set this up just right, just be patient, you'll be balls deep soon enough!" Gus scolded him and Earl took his hand out.

"Stand up Raj! Why don't you strip down for us? Do it slow, like you mean it!" Gus instructed. As he said that, the room once again exploded in groans and murmurs of approval.

I stood up and faced the camera then twirled around as I pulled off my shirt. Then I dropped my shorts to my ankles and stepped out of them. Obviously, there were quite a few whistles and catcalls as I got naked. It was a bit intimidating doing this in the presence of an audience.

"Not much to take off, HAHAHA!" Gus joked.

I laughed shyly, "I knew my clothes weren't going to be on for very long anyway, there's 5 hungry bears here..." my voice trailed off.

As if on cue, all of the men stood up and began disrobing. My eyes were on Earl and his black friend as they stripped down. I saw Earl's penis first and my heart came up to my throat. It was thick and shaped like a cucumber. It was perhaps about the same size as Jeff's but its darker complexion made it look more fearsome.

"Uhh, soo..can I get y'all's names first before we do this?" I stammered.

"Yeah we'll get to it, Raj..." Gus scolded once again.

Earl's friend unveiled his endowment next and it was slightly longer than Earl's but not nearly as thick and it was cut, which was a first. I licked my lips in anticipation in looking at both of their penises, but I was also a bit scared. Next, I looked over at the other 3 men. The in-shape guy dropped his briefs I saw a short but very thick, fat dick. It was thicker than Earl's and his balls were also quite large appearing. The middle guy and the last guy weren't as big and compared more to my own size. They were all well overweight aside from the one guy who looked like a runner.

Earl was the tallest, at around 6'7" and his friend was around 6'2"-6'3" but had a thicker waist. Earl also had the hairiest body of all, with a thick mat of white hair covering his entire torso and his large belly was also covered with hair. His legs were thick, even thicker than Jeff's and his arms were 1/3 of my waist. He was clearly the alpha of this group and the one I was most attracted to and also intimidated by the most. Everything about him was of gigantic proportions, massive head and thick neck and arms. He spoke with a very deep voice and he seemed like the strong, silent type. The others also seemed to defer to him, even Gus. I stared at him the most and he knew it and smiled at me and I looked down, embarrassed.

Meanwhile, the camera was filming all the action as they came and formed a circle around me while I stood in the middle.

"On your knees, Raj! You know what you're supposed to do, right?" Gus commanded and I immediately dropped to my knees.

"Before we get started, let's go 'round the room and state names and ages!"

Earl's friend spoke first, "Dwayne, 67," as he looked right at me and licked his thick, luscious lips while stroking himself.

"Earl, 73", said Earl. The others went around, the runner dude was Aaron, 54, the other guy was Brett 62 and the last guy was Arthur 67.

I grabbed Earl's dick first and with the other, I took Aaron's thick penis and started alternating sucking and kissing both. I absolutely loved Earl's dick, it was long and thick and hung straight down. It was very black in appearance and his balls were quite large. He knew I was in love with his penis as he looked down at my face as I kept relishing, often times forgetting that there were others who were also waiting to get blown by me.

This was certainly not an intimate setting and there was not much personal talk between me and the individuals. There were plenty of catcalls and fingering and groping which was happening. Every so often I would let out a soft moan or gasp as someone pinched my nipples or stuck a thick finger inside me.

I had finally managed to suck all 5 of their penises and some of them sat down but Earl was still standing as I kept looking up at him while deepthroating his enormous dick.

"Let's get some dick in that sweet lookin' booty, uh?" he asked. I immediately obliged and crawled up on the sofa with my ass facing him.

"Well, get on the sofa first, Raj, and spread those legs open, let Earl have a taste of that sweet Indian honey," Gus said. "Earl, the last guy absolutely loved how good Raj tasted."

I went and placed myself on the sofa as Gus instructed and spread my legs open waiting for Earl. I smiled meekly at him as he strode over to me. He got down on one knee while two of the other men grabbed my legs and held them open for him.

"Ohhh yesssss...ohhh my Goddddddd, this looks sexy as shit!!" Earl bellowed as he kissed my thighs up and down and stopped just sort of my erect dick. I smiled at him as the men flanking me began playing with my nipples before reaching in and sucking me on both sides.

I let out a gasp and sighed deeply as my head pounded the cushion behind me as I was in pure ecstasy. "Ohhhhhhhh...ssssss...huhhhhh, annnhhhhh, oh goodness!!" I screamed out. And this was before Earl went to town on me...

Earl simply stared wide-eyed, "I ain't eva heard nobody sound like dat.."

"He speaks Indian, Earl! Make him squeal in Indian!!" Gus yelled out, obviously without any idea that "Indian" wasn't a language.

Earl leaned in and began sucking me hard as I thrashed around and writhed in ecstasy but my movements were limited as I was being restrained by 2 men. With a free hand I cupped Earl's head as I caught a glimpse of him bobbing up and down and then licking and eating my ass. The camera zoomed in on my face as I was squealing, "Ohhhhh gawddddd, I'm cumming!! Earlll...oh Earlll...please I want you inside of me!!"

My body shuddered as my hips thrust forward. The other two men stopped sucking my breasts as Earl finished sucking me. He then stood up and I flipped over doggy.

I saw Earl lube himself and then position himself behind me. I was in a familiar location, facing the mirror where I saw my reflection getting pounded by Jeff just a few months prior. The searing, burning pain ripped through my body once again as Earl gripped my hips firmly as he began plowing me slowly and methodically.

"Unnnhhh, ayyyy, ayyyy...aihista teri lambe kala lund bahut mota hai...ayyy, please, please..easy daddy!" I moaned while I looked at our reflection in the mirror. He laughed out loud and slapped my ass as he continued to pound me in and out. It felt bigger than Jeff's from what I could remember even though my ass was no stranger to a big penis anymore.

Suddenly, I heard a phone go off. My heart began pounding as I recognized it to be my house calling.

"Huhhhh, oh god...please don't answer that!" I screamed as Earl kept thrusting in and out of me.

The camera kept rolling and Dwayne grabbed the phone from my shorts and brought it over to my face. It was my parents!

"No no please don't answer it! Just put it away!!" I screamed in fear as the other laughed.

"Raj, you shouldn't have brought your phone to the scene, sweetheart," Gus remarked. "It ain't professional!"

Dwayne slid the button to answer it and put it near my face as I stared at it in disbelief.

"Hannnhh jii Papa, aap kaise hai?" I panted into the phone all while Earl kept pounding me.

"Beta, are you ok?" My father asked me as Earl laughed loudly and slapped my ass again, which made me squeal.

"Kuch nahi Papa...bas ek bada mushkil kam hora...!" I kept panting into the phone trying to keep a hushed voice.

"Fuck that ass harder, Earl, let 'em know who's boss!" I heard someone yell out.

"Beta, where are you?" I heard my father ask.

Before I could answer, Dwayne dropped my phone behind the sofa in front of me and my arms couldn't reach. As soon as I leaned forward, Earl would jerk me back and continue gyrating his massive hips as I screamed. He reached between my legs and grabbed my penis as I squealed, "I'm cummingggg, ohhhh gawddddd, Earllll, you've got a big ol' dick!!"

They laughed as I felt my ears ringing. Earl pulled out and I saw Dwayne mount me and simply shove his dick inside me. He was clearly longer than Earl and I felt him in my lower belly as I lurched forward. His massive belly kept slapping my ass. They were both quite aggressive in their mannerisms as they liked to grab my ass and spank a lot. Dwayne pumped me for a few minutes before pulling out while the runner mounted me. Aaron was his name, his penis was not long, but he was thick and it burned and felt like I was being split open like a virgin when he started thrusting inside of me. I screamed and my hands gripped the sofa.

All this while, I almost had forgotten my phone which was still in conversation with my parents. I couldn't hear anything they said but they certainly could hear me. They hung up and I could hear my phone going off several more times before quitting.

"I bet your parents be thinkin' you studyin' science or some shit, eh Raj?!" Gus teased me.

Sweat rolled down my face and body and so much cum and pre-cum was in and around me that I lost track. Aaron finished but he also came and couldn't pull out fast enough as he came inside of me. "Shit! Sorry!" He apologized as he pulled out. The last 2 also did their thing and by the time all 5 fucked me, I was drained.

Earl was seated on the sofa and I was told to ride him, which I did. Even though I was now distracted by the idea that my parents knew what happened, I was still horny for Earl and did my best to please him as he grabbed me around the waist while my feet were resting on his legs. Earl grabbed me by the legs and held my feet together as he curled me up into his massive arms in a bear hug and laid down on the sofa with me in front of him. We fucked laying sideways with him spooning me. I held his hand and looked up at him as he kissed me and we made out in what was clearly the most intimate and personal moment thus far.

Gus was filming but set the camera down and pulled out a bed from one of the sofas. There was a dingy looking mattress that had clearly seen better days.

"Finishing scene!" Gus explained. Earl opened my legs and put my right foot on his lower leg as he stroked me. I screamed again and came for a third time. He whispered in my ear, "I love your ass, Raj, I love how you move your body, how you scream and moan, I love everything about you. I never knew Indian booty was as sexy as yours. I want to take you home and have a go 'round with my brothas as well after this."

I leaned back and we made out again before he pushed me off and we held hands as we walked over to the sofa-bed. I got on my back and he spread my legs and put them over his shoulders as he began fucking me missionary. Dwayne got on the other end and put his penis in my mouth and I saw them give each other high fives while I saw two other men lean in and suck my breasts. I clenched the bed with my hands as Earl pounded me. There was so much sensation.

I heard my phone ring again and this time, Gus answered. "Hello! Yeah? Well he's a little busy right now, he's taking a really hard test and he's passing it with flying colors!"

Gus put them on speaker as they could hear the gurgling noises I was making as they each took turns shoving their dicks down my throat. Earl was about to cum, so they cleared the way.

"Ohhhh shittt...c'mere bitch!! AHHHHHH!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!" he bellowed as he blasted my face with his cum. They all took turns taking me missionary and then cumming on me.

12