We Meet Eventually Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us all wrapped together, moving in unison together, moaning, grunting the warm water moving around us, Wills moans increasing, getting louder, echoing in our surroundings he was close I sensed, Duncan increased his speed, although he had stopped rising up and down on my shaft, I was still firmly ensconced in his hole, it felt wonderful, my cock, just sitting there, his inner muscles holding me in place. Gripping his cock firmer, I started to pump his shaft, faster, Will's moans got louder, Duncan stopped moving as he clamped down hard on Will's shaft, he brushed my hand away from his cock, he must have been close. I felt Will stiffen as he yelled out, his hands gripping hold of Duncan's head. I managed to grip hold of his legs, feeling them tremble as he unloaded into Duncan's mouth.

We held each other, linked too Duncan through our cocks, Duncan took his time with Will's cock holding him in place, savouring him, he slowly worked his way along his shaft, as he reached the tip, he grasped the shaft with his hand, his tongue swirling around it, cleansing it of all traces of Will's spunk. Will slipped to his knees, cradling Duncan's face in his hands, leaning in and kissing him, at first gently but very quickly increasing, I held on to Will, as I felt Duncan start to tense his muscles around my cock, I pushed up, forcing my cock further into Duncan, he responded rising slowly up my shaft, holding just my cocks head in him, before he slid back down, he rode my cock gently, rising and falling on me, I laid back on the steps, the sensations on my cock were intense, I closed my eyes, enjoying the waves of pleasure emanating from my cock, Duncan was riding me well, I'd forgotten how good he was.

I sensed movement beside me, I opened my eyes to see Will kneeling down beside me, he smiled at me as he wiggled his ass, I smiled back at him as I tapped Duncan on the shoulder, holding his sides, as he stopped riding me and looked at me, I nodded at Will wiggling his ass, Duncan smiled, rose off of my cock, turned around and moved in behind Will, positioning his cock, he pushed forward into Wills welcoming hole, he looked at me and slapped his ass, indicating for me to finish off what he had started.

I eagerly got up, moved in behind Duncan, lined my cock up, and plunged it back into his warm hole, bottoming out, I felt Duncan push back as he started to fuck Will, we managed to get in synch, although it wasn't long before I felt that sensation in my balls, I increased my pace, Duncan sensing my urgency ploughed into Will faster, I tried to hold back, the sensations immense, but to no avail as my cock started to spasm, ploughing deep into Duncan's ass my load spraying into him, I held onto him tight around his waist, balls deep in him as he pumped ferociously into Will, who was moaning loudly, gasping, with every stroke from Duncan.

Clinging onto to Duncan my cock still spasaming. I felt his ass muscles tighten, letting out a grunt he ploughed into Will and stayed there as I felt his body trembling like my own, Will moaned in pleasure as he experienced receiving Duncan's load. We clung together, our bodies trembling, as wave after wave of pleasure enveloped us.

Slowly I slipped out of Duncan's hole, holding onto him for balance, my legs still trembling, I made my way out of the pool, collapsing into a chair at the poolside, I was drained. Duncan and Will eventually separated, helping each other stagger from the pool they too collapsing into chairs beside me. We all looked at each other, smiles on our flushed faces, we all burst out laughing.

"So much for Afternoon tea Dunc." I managed to get out eventually.

"Well what do you expect, you two parading around in your sexy undies, it was bound to happen Alex."

"Aye, right." I replied, smiling at him. "You've had this in mind all the time."

Raising his hands in mock surrender Duncan rose from his chair. "Guilty, right shower and then sauna guys?" As he walked towards the showers.

Rising up from the pool we both followed Duncan towards the showers, the water warm and invigorating to our bodies, Duncan stepped out and grabbing some towels from a nearby shelf handed them to us as we emerged from the showers, drying off and wrapping the towels around our waists we headed for the Sauna.

The sauna was great, hot of course but not overly stifling, it was just what we needed after our frolics in the pool, calming and relaxing, however the heat also seemed to rejuvenate our cocks as we were all soon sporting large bulges in our towels. Much to Duncan's amusement, who was very quick in pointing this out to us, we joked and laughed about it, thankful that we had the place to ourselves, allowing us the privacy to enjoy ourselves. However, the heat eventually took its toll on us, as dripping in sweat we made our way back to the showers, rinsing of the sweat, cleansing our bodies, Duncan again providing us with fresh and fluffy towels with which to dry ourselves with, wrapping himself in one he asked if we would like some coffee or possibly something a bit stronger.

Looking at Will I answered Duncan. "Coffee please, we need to leave the hard stuff for another day Dunc"

"Oh, damn I keep forgetting, sorry I'll get the coffee, meet you back on the garden deck." As he headed off, leaving Will and I to finish off drying ourselves.

"What was that, if you don't mind me asking?" Will enquired.

I looked at Will and smiled. "Nothing juicy or sinister, I'm afraid." Wrapping a towel around my waist, I went on. "Just the driving limit in Scotland is much lower than elsewhere, so it's safer these days to abstain if you're driving. Right shall we go?" as I headed back towards the main house, stopping to pick up our discarded underwear as we went. Reaching the garden deck, I quickly draped our shorts on a chair in the hope that they would dry in the late afternoon warmth. Sitting back down just as Duncan appeared with our coffee.

"Love the washing line guys." He joked as put the tray down. "Help yourselves guys." As he pulled up a chair.

"Thanks Duncan." Will responded as we both retrieved our cups, he went on. "So is this the norm around here, basking in the sunshine naked apart from some towels?"

"Ha ha, I wish." He replied. "It would be sheer bliss, if it was, this is probably the first weekend in ages that I've had off, mind you I was hoping to recharge the batteries a bit, before next weekend's festivities, but with the gala last night and know being entertained, by two absolute gents. I think I might need to take a couple of more days off this week." He laughed as he finished.

I smiled at him, as Will then asked. "So what festivities have you got this weekend?"

"Well just a private booking for the whole weekend." Looking at me and smiling. "Are you organised Alex?"

"Are you involved as well?" Will asked me.

"You could say that." As I burst out laughing, I looked at Duncan, who was smiling broadly at me. "I was hoping to discuss it with you actually," Throwing Duncan, a look of horror. "You see it all depends on you actually."

"How do you mean?"

"Well and don't take this the wrong way please, but when do you need to get back down South?"

"When do you want rid of me?" He smiled as he said it.

Reaching over placing a hand on his thigh. "I said that I didn't mean it that way, and that I would really enjoy his company over the coming weekend. I just didn't want to presume."

Will smiled. "Well as you put it like that." He reached down placing his hand over mine and moving it closer to the increasing bulge in his towel. "I would love to stay on, my ticket is open ended, Schools are on holiday, so I've nothing pressing to get back for, although I'd hate to overstay my welcome."

Squeezing his thigh gently. "You could never overstay Will." As I looked at him and smiled.

"So, you will be needing a double room then Alex?" Duncan stated, turning to Will. "You are going to love it Will, you will definitely be a hit"

"Will I? What exactly have I let myself in for?" He smiled, looking at Duncan, who just smiled at him, before he turned to me.

"Well once we get back to Glasgow, I'll explain everything to you." As I rose smiling at him and going over to retrieve my leathers. Unfortunately, our boxers hadn't dried completely. "Looks like we will need to go commando Will." As I threw his soggy shorts to him, he smiled and raised his eyebrows, laughing.

I pulled my phone from my jacket, as per usual it was flashing with messages and a couple of missed calls, I apologised to Duncan and Will telling them I had to check some messages, pressing the buttons on the phone, I listened to the messages, Ben confirming that all went well with the photo shoot and that the graphics department would have the pics first thing tomorrow, Susan apologising for this morning and hoping we were having a good time, the last message was from a number I didn't recognise.

I was surprised when the voice identified himself as Greig, our waiter from the Millenium, he apologised for calling on a Sunday, he said he was calling to see if it would be possible to meet up at some point. I ended the call. My brain ticking over, not my normal hook up, but he was cute, an idea came to mind, I quickly texted a reply to him asking if he could make 11am at my office tomorrow, adding the address. And hit send. Laying the phone down I began to get into my leathers, and t shirt, just as my phone pinged, checking it was from Grieg confirming tomorrow. I smiled to myself as I finished getting my kit back on.

Thanking Duncan for his hospitality, we climbed back onto the bikes, heading back to Glasgow, I led as we sped back, the roads were relatively quiet and I was loving the buzz from being back on my bike, I told myself to do it more often, Milnigavie behind us we headed through Bearsden and down to Anniesland, through the Clyde tunnel, coming out the other side I decided to take Will for a blast, heading straight on I took him onto the M8 then onto the M74, reaching the 74 I started to wind the bike up, Will following behind, we were soon flying along, the bikes were going well, pulling off at the Raith interchange I led Will into Strathie Park, pulling into the car park and parking the bikes by a picnic table we killed the engines, getting off the bikes. We sat down at the table.

"How come we are out here?" Will looked at me baffled.

"Sorry bud, but I was loving the feeling on the bike and I really wanted to have a good blast, hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all." He said, with a huge smile on his face. "That last blast was awesome, that bike can shift." As he pointed to the Dorsoduro. "So what is this place, it looks busy for this time of night?"

"Check this out." As I took out my phone and opening an app, showing Will the screen.

"What the hell Alex, are we going cruising?" As he checked out the app.

"No chance." I laughed. "I just wanted to catch my breath before we head back, this is a good place to turn around, and we might get entertained as we wait." Pointing to the app. "Looks like there are about a dozen guys cruising at the moment, keep your eyes peeled on the road and the other car park." As I pointed them out. Sure, enough it wasn't long before we started seeing the same cars arrive and depart the car park, brake lights flashing. Suddenly my phone pinged, it was a message from one of the app users. Hi, what you after? I smiled showing Will the message, checking his profile on the app, I smiled look at Will and shook my head as I deleted the message.

"Bit rough looking." Will commented. "Is that the norm around here?"

"Afraid so, though you get the occasional business man during the week."

"Also, it looks a bit risky." As he pointed to a police car passing by.

"Very, this place is pretty notorious, it's seen plenty of trouble over the years, druggies, gay cruising, car clubs, you name it, it all happens around here. Right are you fit for the blast back, don't know about you but I'm starving." As I got up and began to put my helmet back on.

"You bet." As he got back onto the bike, firing it into life.

Setting off we were quickly back on the motorway and heading back into town. Twenty minute later we were parking the bikes up in the garage, going up into the apartment.

"Will a Chinese suffice your hunger?" As we headed for the dressing room.

"Well if it comes with a cute little oriental." Laughing at him I phoned through an order as Will stripped and headed for the shower. Joining him under the warm water I told him it would be around half an hour, so slapping his hand away from my semi hard cock, laughing, telling him there wasn't enough time for any fun as I shoved him out of the shower.

Drying off we both slipped into silk pyjamas and robes, returning through to the lounge, I stopped off to pick up a couple of beers before settling down on the couch beside Will, who was busy surfing through the TV channels settling on the highlights of the F1 Grand Prix from Austria. We were just getting into it when my phone went, checking it I pressed a few keys, rose and said that I would get some plates, as the door opened and Jimmy the young delivery guy walked in laden with our food.

"Hi Jimmy just put it on the table will you." As I pulled some cash from the drawer, Jimmy was transfixed by the sight of you in your silk pyjamas and robe, Laughing I offered the cash to Jimmy thanking him for the promptness, he thanked me still not really able to take his eyes from you. Eventually though he managed as I ushered him back out.

We ate and drank well, enjoying the race highlights. We were chatting away about how much we had enjoyed today when Will asked about the weekend.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, right well Duncan and I are members of a private Suit and Tie society and every so often we organise, I suppose you would call them social events, well this weekend a few of the members have hired Duncan's house for a small gathering."

"Wow." Will sat up, "So what goes on at these parties?"

"Really?" I laughed. "You need to ask"

"No, no." He laughed.

"Well this weekend we have a dinner on Friday evening, a banquet on Saturday and a farewell dinner on Sunday."

"So do you guys get all suited and booted?"

"Oh yeah, totally, which reminds me you are going to be busy tomorrow, I'm going to get Ben to give you hand."

"How come?"

"Well first off, you'll need to see Bruce so as he can run you up a tux."

"Well I brought my tux so I can wear that."

"Nope, not unless it's 1920's style." I smiled at him.

"1920's wow."

"Yeah, we decided the 1920's for Friday night and Saturday daytime, a Roman banquet Saturday night, then Sunday we are going all military with a formal dinner in mess dress to finish with."

"Wow that sounds amazing."

"Yep, so we need to get you kitted out tomorrow so." As I got up and began to clear away the debris of our meal. "I don't know about you but I'm in need of a good night's sleep."

We headed through to the bedroom, switching the lights off we slipped into the bed under the silk sheets, the moonlight lighting up the room, we embraced and enjoyed the slow pace for a change, our hands slowly and gently caressing each other, feeling the sensual touch of the silk against our bodies we could feel each other's erections as our bodies moved against one another. Eventually though I broke our embrace.

"Would you mind if we just slept tonight? You've worn me out and I've now got an early start."

"Not at all Alex." Will replied, as I checked the alarm, kissed you again, rolling onto my side I reached out for him, he was already there, his hard cock, nestling in my crack. His arm slipping around me, we drifted off to sleep.

12