We Meet Eventually Ch. 10

Story Info
A trip to Edinburgh, Alex & Will, visit Edinburgh.
2.8k words
4.89
2.7k
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a multi part story that contains MM, MF, and MMF sex.

Chapter 10 - A trip to the capital

Alex and Will take a trip through to Edinburgh.

*****

I couldn't believe it was after 1pm, when I entered the apartment, I hurried through to the dressing room, slipping off my suit jacket. I immediately began filling two suit carriers, one for Will and the other for myself, two large holdall type bags were next as shoes, socks, underwear, shirts, ties, pyjamas and various other accessories were placed in the bags. Zipping them up I headed down to the garage, loaded down with the luggage. Filling the boot of the Aston, I returned back up to the apartment and made myself a coffee.

My phone pinged, it was from Will, informing me that he and Ben were on their way and would be about 10 minutes. I settled down in the window seat with my coffee, eager for Will's return, the last few days had been better than I could have expected, we seemed to get on just as well as we had online. Will was even hotter in real life, our mutual love of fine dressing had brought us together, now, experiencing it together was even more than I could have hoped for. I let my mind drift to what delights we still had to hopefully encounter.

"Hi Alex!" My day dreams were interrupted by Will and Ben's return.

"Hi Guys," I responded, rising from my seat and into the open arms of Will, we hugged and kissed, warmly, deeply, he tasted so good.

"Would you guys like me to leave?" Ben interrupted us, we broke apart looking at each other, we started laughing, as was Ben. Regaining control of myself, which at that precise moment was quite hard, very much like my cock in my trousers, I glanced at Will, he was sporting a rather pronounced bulge in his well fitted trousers.

"I'm sorry Ben." I apologised smiling at Will before looking back to Ben. "So tell me how did things go? Did you manage everything Ben?"

"Yes, Bruce was a star, sorted everything out, Tux and the Mess Kit, we made a trip up to the Military Surplus and managed to get some extras you should be happy with. Bruce will have everything delivered up to Duncan's so you don't need to bother about anything Boss." He smiled at me going on, "Bruce says he will deliver your new kilt tomorrow as planned." As he turned towards me, smiling and winking at me out of Will's sight.

"Right then Ben thank you for that." As I turned towards Will. "Are you up for a wee trip?"

"Yes, sounds good, what have you got planned?"

"Well, I thought a couple of nights through in Edinburgh, let you see the sights of the capital, what do you think?"

"Wow yes that would great, when do you want to go?"

"How about now? Seemingly I'm surplus to requirements here." As I glanced at Ben who smiled and nodded.

"Yes, great Alex that would be lovely, what do I need to pack?" As he made to go towards the door. Grabbing his arm I told him.

"Nothing, it's all done, if I've forgotten anything we can get it through there." I grabbed my jacket slipping it on, gave Will a peck on the cheek, slipped my hand on his butt as I ushered him out and down to the courtyard, Ben following us out. Opening the Aston Ben stored my briefcase on the back seat as Will and I both slipped off our jackets and hung them in the rear, before climbing in. Shutting my door Ben indicated that he would open the shutters.

I leaned over the console, I couldn't resist, Will was looking so damn hot, our lips met as we kissed we took our time savouring each other's lips before seeking out each other's tongues, we held this position as I slipped my hand over and onto his crotch, immediately feeling a hard well formed bulge. Will reciprocated finding a very hard cock under my trousers, which he gently began to stroke along its length.

We were interrupted by the knocking on the windscreen, Ben Laughing and shaking his head at us, indicating for us to go. I turned back into my seat, adjusting my trousers and my bulging cock.

"Oh Will, why do you have to be so damn hot?" He laughed, patted my thigh gently, leaving his hand there, gently caressing it. Pushing the start button the engine fired into life, I drove out of the garage and headed for the motorway, we made good time on the motorway, cruising along I would every now and then slip my hand over and caress Will's inner thigh and his impressive bulge, his hand never leaving my inner thigh, his fingers grazing gently up to my bulge, my cock was aching for release, I was desperate for him.

Reaching the outskirts of Edinburgh I moved his hand off my thigh, "I'm really enjoying the attention, but I need to concentrate as some of the drivers in Edinburgh are lethal and I want to get us to the hotel in one piece."

"Oh I was really enjoying feeling your hardness." He replied, looking slightly disappointed.

Driving in the stop start traffic was terrible, but gave us the chance to chat about some of the places we were going past, the modern glass and steel, mixing with the older sandstone, Murrayfield Stadium, Fountainbridge, where you could smell the brewery, the Usher hall and then the buildings became older as we drove down and through the Grassmarket and on to the Cowgate where old and new buildings converged on us on this notorious narrow cobbled street, through the tunnels created by the busy streets above us, before we turned left into another cobbled street, up the hill, then left and into the Radisson car park. Giving my name at the gate the barrier was raised, the guard asking if we would require assistance, too which I replied yes, he then instructed us where to park.

Parking up, we got out of the car to find a porter waiting for us, I opened the boot for him, as I grabbed my jacket and put it on, likewise Will was doing the same, I asked him to take my briefcase.

Checking in was simple, everything had been arranged, so it wasn't long before we were ensconced in our suite, overlooking the Royal Mile. As the porter left us with a twirl of his kilt, closing the door behind him, Will turned to me, a puzzled look on his face, he was about to say something when I placed a finger over his mouth, kissing his forehead, before leaning down and kissing his lips, nibbling them, teasing them with my tongue, all the while he had grasped my aching cock. Slowly my tongue entered his mouth, teasing his, slowly our tongues were dancing together, our saliva's mixing. Will started to trace the length of my cock with his fingers, gently tapping along its length as if it was a pipe playing a song.

I grasped his silk tie pulling it tight, our kissing intensified, our tongues swirling in each other's mouths. I pulled again on his silk tie, pulling his mouth back to me, his fingers were sending waves of pleasure from my cock throughout my body, I clamped my mouth hard on his, burying my tongue in his mouth, holding him tight against me.

Denying him what he wanted, but also prolonging my desire to have him. I could wait no longer, pulling downwards on his tie I released him from our kiss, he understood, slipping to his knees, his hand never leaving my throbbing cock, his other hand releasing the buttons and clasp on the waistband of my trousers, moving on to undo the buttons of my fly, he spread my trousers wide, held up by my braces, he reached into my trousers, gently easing my cock upwards, pushing the waistband of my shorts out, grasping it, pulling it down and under my balls allowing my hard cock to swing free, he slowly began teasing my cockhead with his tongue, licking it, swirling it around and under it.

Will teased me like this for ages, I began to push my cock forwards, encouraging him to take more of me, eventually, thankfully he did, it was perfect his mouth was like velvet against my cock as he swallowed more and more of me, I clamped my hand around the back of his neck encouraging him to keep doing what he was doing, his throat working my cock into a frenzy. So much so I had to pull him off before I shot my load.

Pulling him back up, I turned him around, he placed his hands on the table in front of him, removing my jacket, I slipped my hands under the flap of his jacket, feeling the silk lining, the cotton of his shirt and the silkiness of his suit trousers, my cock sliding up his butt crack, twitching in pleasure and anticipation, at the feel of his warm suited butt, he wiggled his butt in anticipation, grinding it back into me.

Reaching around Will's waist I undid his belt, the button and clasp, the buttons on his fly, keeping my hands on his thighs, holding up his trousers I gently caressed his thighs, every now and then sliding my fingers into his crotch, my thumbs gently caressing his cock, feeling it twitch with excitement, he was gasping, begging me to fuck him.

Pulling down his trousers, lifting his shirt tail, my cock twitched as I saw to my delight his bare butt, he was wearing a black jockstrap. I let my cock slip into his warm crack, as he pushed his butt back into me.

My hands slipped under his jacket and shirt, moving around and up his chest they went seeking his nipples, finding them aroused and hard, he squirmed as I tweaked them quite hard, pushing his butt, harder back into my cock. I could feel him flex his butt muscles, hinting for me to fuck him, his crack feeling delightfully warm against my bare cock.

I moved my hands down slowly, encountering the silk/satin waistband of his jock and then the smoothness as I moved over his bulging silk pouch, one hand gently stroking his shaft as the other slowly cradled his balls, they felt hot and were bulging, in their silk covering. I slowly teased them as his butt movements were increasing, his crack sliding up and down on my cock, hinting that he wanted me to fuck him.

Slipping to my knees, I slowly began to kiss the top of his crack, my tongue licking and teasing him, as I slowly slid it down his crack, he bent forward, easing my mouths access to his butt, reaching my goal of his puckered hole, I teased him some more, playing around it, without actually touching it, I could feel his annoyance as he was moving and flexing his butt. He was desperate for me to slip my cock into his warm hole.

I relented and began to poke his hole with the tip of my tongue, swirling around the folds, teasing him, pushing it forward, he pushed back, desperate as he gasped, "Harder, oh please, harder, oh fuck me please."

"Take off your jacket and shirt." As I rose up, replacing my tongue with my fingers. Gently but firmly rubbing his hole, as he quickly removed his jacket, shirt and tie.

"Oh yes," he gasped in pleasure as my finger eased open his hole, his crack moist with my saliva, my cock slipping up and down his crack, letting him feel what was coming. Will gasped, "oh Alex, please fuck me, I need your cock, oh fuck pleaseeeee."

I replace my fingers with my cock at the entrance to his ass. Pulling his cheeks apart, his hole, ready for me, his muscles twitching as I gently pushed forward, he pushed back and my cockhead slipped through and into the warmth of his ass, clamping down greedily on my cockhead.

I held it there as I slip down my braces, my trousers falling to the floor around my ankles, removing my shirt and tie, once done, I ram home, eliciting a yelp from Will.

"Shut up," I pull back and then ram hard into him again, this time, though a slap on his buttocks accompanies my cock bottoming out in his hole. Another yelp as he pushed back, wanting more.

"Oh Alex," he gasped out. "Thank you, oh yes, fill me up." As I moved my hands up onto his shoulders, gripping them firmly, using them for leverage.

I start to build into a rhythm, long deep thrusts, followed by short strokes pulling my cock head right out of him, before ramming it hard back into him, letting him feel my balls slapping off of his bare ass.

Increasing the pace, he matched my rhythm.

"Yes Alex, fuck me, harder, faster, oh yes," he gasped. "Cum for me Alex, oh Alex fill me with your cum. Argh, oh yes, give me your load."

I could feel my cock hardening, I was close. We were both dripping in sweat, my hands losing grip on his shoulders, the pressure in my cock increasing, I grasped his shoulders harder, my fingers aching. I buried my cock deep within him, as I felt my cock expand and erupt.

"Oh yes Alex!" Will yelled. His anal muscles clamping hard on my cock, holding me deep in his ass as my cock sprayed his inners with my hot cum. I collapsed on top of Will, I could feel our sweat mingling together, we were both gasping for air. Our bodies trembling from the after effects of our endeavours, my cock still buried deep inside him, holding onto me as I felt his muscles spasm.

"Have you cum?" I managed to gasp out.

"Oh fuck Alex." He gasped. "Yes, that was so intense, fuck Alex that was unreal." As I felt his body tremble beneath me.

We remained together basking in the afterglow, for what seemed ages, before I felt my cock reduce and with a little help from Will's ass muscles, slip out. Rising up, regaining my balance, my cock coated, I could see that Will's asshole was beginning to leak down his thighs. I grabbed some tissues, stuffing them into his ass, before collapsing down on the couch, cleaning my cock, before slipping it back into my shorts.

Will eventually rose up from the table, turning around and perching his butt on the table, a smile on his flushed face, I looked lower, the sweat on his chest glistening, his nipples still hard and proud, he looked superb, I glanced at his jock, the black silk clearly showing a large damp patch around his still semi hard and rather impressive bulge.

"Do you ever go soft Will?" I said laughing and pointing at his crotch. He smiled, looked down at his bulge, rose off of the desk and began to shuffle towards me, a bit like a penguin, due to his trousers around his ankles.

"I keep telling you Alex, my cock has a life of its own when it's around you." He smiled as he stood in front of me brazenly pushing his bulge forward, before kneeling down astride my legs.

Placing his hands on my shoulders, he went on, "I'm sorry but, the sex we are having is some of the best I have ever had, you're bringing my fantasies to life, and I'm absolutely loving it. Thank you." As he bent down and kissed me, gently on my lips.

I could feel my own cock responding, as we kissed, slowly, gently, savouring each other, no haste just contentment as we embraced each other. We were lost in each other's arms as the time went by, until I felt dampness on my cock, Will's sodden jockstrap was seeping its contents through my shorts and onto my now hardening cock.

I broke our embrace, laughing I looked down, Will doing the same, he laughed as well. "I think we had better get tidied up don't you?" He said in between laughs. Our underwear was looking rather the worse for wear with their rather large damp patches. Although, our cocks were both straining in their respective confines, eager to be released again.

"I think we should, otherwise we might get stuck here." I responded. "And we did come through to see the sights after all."

"Well I won't complain, if we stay here Alex."

Giving his butt a slap, I laughingly said, "If that was the case we could have just stayed in Glasgow, so shift your butt into the shower and I'll sort out this mess." Rising from the couch as Will stood up, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Yes Boss." He replied jokingly, as he headed, or rather shuffled towards the shower room.