We Met at the Dog Park

Story Info
Sexy cam model meets her biggest fan.
4.1k words
4.46
5.8k
4
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give a great big thank you to Kenji, for his help and input, in the editing of this story.

He has been great to work with, and if you're an author in need of an editor, give him chance to help you as well.

******************

I was at the dog park with Sadie. We were playing frisbee, just getting her some much needed exercise. Sadie is my Golden Retriever. We were having fun, when this what I thought was a Black Lab, ran up and seemed like he wanted to join in. Sadie sat and I threw the frisbee. The lab went off after it and came back. Again, I threw it and Sadie went. Both dogs took turns fetching the frisbee, no fighting over it at all. That's not normal, I thought.

As I threw again, I noticed someone standing with us. As the lab went off again, she yelled, "Get it, Beau." She sounded sweet and as I turned to actually see her, she was as beautiful as can be. I hoped this would turn into something amazing. As Beau came back, she gave him a treat and a pat on the head.

She looked at me and said, "Hi."

"Hello, I'm Steve, is this your dog?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. This is Beau, I'm Jessica."

"Well, nice to meet you Jessica, this is my dog Sadie," I said.

We stood making smalltalk and throwing the frisbee for the dogs, just having a fun time. I hoped it would ever end. The more we talked, the more I found myself liking Jessica. She is funny, smart, and the more I looked at her, the more gorgeous she got. The only thing I was having trouble with was how she was finding me to be.

You see I'm not the best looking hound at the park today, but Beau found Sadie which brought Jessica my way, so maybe that was some kind of serendipity, or something. All I knew was, I was having one hell of a great day thus far, and was wishing it would go on forever. But it did come to a stop, as Jessica had to go and take care of the things she needed to do. We said our goodbyes and headed to the gate and went our separate ways.

I went home and tried to get some work done, but just couldn't stop thinking about Jessica. The more I worked, the more she played on my mind. I needed something to distract me. I got online and went to my favorite site, MFC to check things out, to see if there might be someone to chat with. As I was scrolling through, I saw someone that shockingly caught my eye. No it couldn't be, but yes, the more I looked -- it was Jessica. Now I know how things work with cam-girls, and they don't care to have relationships with the men that frequent their page. I had to be clever about how to do this on the DL, as my account had my picture attached to it. She couldn't see it like I saw her, and she would freak out knowing that I know she's a cam-girl.

I went in and made a second account and made sure no pictures of me went onto it, staying totally anonymous and buying tokens to be able to talk to her, and be able to give her a little bit of love by tipping sometimes. Now with a new account, it was time to go into her room and say hello to the girl I had just met not but about two hours ago at the dog park. How strange can this be? I was nervous as fuck because I didn't want to screw up and somehow let on that we knew each other.

It went well. I never did anything to let on that I knew her, and we would still run into each other at the dog park, thanks to the dogs. I didn't let on that I knew of her alter ego, or that I knew what she was doing to make a living. I didn't care. Women have to live, too. I know this is just a job; it doesn't define who they are. It means they are working hard to give themselves a decent life; besides, there is all kinds of porn out there, and Jessica is taking control of what and how she does what she's doing. With all that, it just made me like her even more.

As I said, we would meet at the dog park, not set-up meetings, but we would just find ourselves there at the same time. It had been going on for three weeks or so. We enjoyed hanging out together, talking, laughing, and playing with the dogs -- getting to know each other. It seemed to be going so well, I figured what the hell, I'm going to ask if she'd like to go out.

"Hey Jessica, I was wondering if you might like to go out with me sometime."

"Steve I'd love to, and please call me Jess, all my friends do, and I count you as one."

I thought, wow, if you only knew, would you still want to be friends, but I couldn't dwell on that. I said, "Great, Jess, we'll have to set up the day and everything."

I then asked, "Does Friday work for you?"

Without giving it much thought, Jess said it was good for her, then asked how she should dress.

I told her I wasn't sure yet as I was kind of winging it, I hadn't thought that far ahead, but would let her know.

We hadn't exchanged numbers yet because we met often enough at the park. We just never thought that far into it, but now was the time. I would text her with the attire for our date.

I had a hell of a time trying to come up with a nice, fun date night. Of course, dinner was the first thing to come to mind, but everyone does that. Then all the other normal stuff ran through my mind. LIGHTBULB, I wondered if there was a cooking class we could do and have a fun time cooking together, then eating what we made. With that in mind, I set out to see if it was something doable and finding a place that does it, set it up. I then texted Jess to let her know, casual but not overly dressed up unless she wanted to.

Date night came and I texted to find out where to pick her up. When I got there and she opened the door, Jess made the roses I had gotten for her look like weeds. My god, she looked so gorgeous; there stood Jess, with her long, Long, reddish-brown hair, hazel green eyes, full luscious lips that when she smiles could melt the strongest of hearts. And the body, well I've seen it and curves in all the right places with legs that go all the way up to her ass and shapely as all get out, but not realising it until now. I am a leg man with a fetish for pantyhose and Jess was wearing a pair now. She also was wearing a sweet little sundress that played nicely with her figure. The heels, about three inches, making the muscles in her legs even more shapely than they probably are in flats. Damn, she was looking hot.

The date went very well. We talked, made each other very yummy meals and after, we went for a long walk continuing our talk. It was going so well, I went to take Jess's hand and was happy to feel her accept mine in kind. It was a beautiful evening and we both enjoyed being with each other. At one point, not thinking, I said to her, "I hope you had a great time because I enjoy taking care of the special women in my life." I took her home and walked her to the door.

As we stood at the door, I wanted to give her a hot, steamy kiss good night, but Jess stopped me cold as she looked me in the eyes and said, "So you like taking care of the special women in your life. I ask 'cause I've heard that from someone I hold very near and dear to my heart, and I think you know who you are."

As that sank in, I thought, oh fuck, I've just shit on the best thing that has ever happened to me before it's really even gotten started.

Jess knew the man standing in front of her was one of many men that has frequented her room on MFC. I was always so careful not to implicate myself and tonight I blew it. How fucking stupid could I be?

As this was all marinating in my mind, Jess had turned and unlocked the door, turning back to me and asked, "So you gonna come in and show me how you treat a special woman in our life?"

"Yes, I'd love to. I thought I just blew it 'cause..."

"Well then get your ass in here and take care of me. We'll talk later."

"Okay then," I said.

I was now going to be walking into the rooms I have seen on the computer, the inner sanctum of the woman I am so happy to know and be with at this very moment in time. I was nervous because I'm not well endowed, probably a bit less than average, and hoping Jess would be okay with it. Too late now, though. I know things about her and what she liked to have done.

"Jess," I said, "thank you for inviting me into your home. As you know, I know stuff about you and your likes. Tonight is not going to be especially about how you might want things to go. I am going to give you more than you could ever think of because it's not going to just be sex. I'm going to make love to you and give you the time of your life. If that's something you're not ready or looking for, maybe we shouldn't continue."

"Are you kidding me, if I didn't want you to be here right now, I wouldn't have asked you in. Now shall we go get to it, or are you going to talk all night?"

We went into the bedroom and I looked her in those beautiful hazel eyes for a second, then at those hot lips, as I moved in for our first kiss. It started soft and tentatively, then as we felt comfortable, it became more hot and passionate. I moaned into her mouth, as it seemed to last hours. As we broke the kiss, I said that was very nice and went in for another while starting to caress her body. Sliding my hands up and down her back, to her ass, and around to her hips. Jess just felt fantastic in my hands and I stopped just long enough to tell her so. I also told her she felt as good as she looks when I've seen her online. She looked at me and says thank you.

We continue kissing and I need to feel the most magnificent tits I've only ever seen. I move my hands up her sides and the kiss breaks as she giggles just a bit then continues with the kiss. Moving my hands higher, I finally make contact with the object of my obsession for the time being. Oh how wonderful they feel, firm and soft, I can't wait to get my mouth on them. I then feel the buttons on her dress and start undoing them as Jess pulls my shirt up, I have to stop with her buttons so she can remove it. After she takes off my shirt, she works on taking my pants off as I go back to her buttons. Getting the last on undone, I slip the straps from her shoulders and watch as it slides down her body to the floor. My god, she looks even better in person and in those pantyhose, with no panties. I think as I looked at her like that, I got a little

harder, if that's at all possible. As Jess's dress hit the floor, so did my pants, and my boxers soon followed.

Kissing once again, I backed Jess up to her bed slowly lowering her onto it. One thing I know is, Jess has never squirted before and tonight, was the night to see if I could give her the joy of such a magnificent orgasm. Kissing down her body, I stop to suck on her pierced left nipple. Nibbling and twisting it in my mouth, I then move to the right, to give it the same attention. Moving down, I again stop, this time at her belly button, and kiss there a bit, too; which causes her to giggle again. I love her little giggles, it just warms my heart.

As I move again to the prize, I realise I am going to see the most gorgeous pussy I've seen on my computer, in the flesh, and I can't wait. I get down between her legs, and even covered by the pantyhose, I have seen heaven. I decide to hold off going right to it and want to caress and kiss her from her knees, to just beside that sweet honey pot lying at her center. Working up one thigh, then over to the other, Jess starts squirming trying to get me to make contact with her hot, steamy pussy, but I back away. I'm still working her up and it's having the effect I'm going for. The crotch of her pantyhose was soaked and looked like it would provide a great feast. I was ready to do some fine dining.

As I looked at the wondrous wet spot in those beautiful pantyhose, I opened my mouth to cover as much as I could. I knew this was going to be the absolute best thing I have ever tasted. I wanted to make sure I could suck up all of that succulent flavor. There are no words to describe how wonderful Jess tasted, but heavenly and sweet might come close. I licked and sucked for a minute or two longer before deciding it's time to taste her naked flesh; I ripped the hose at the gusset and dove in. Oh the feel of her pussy and of the free-flowing juices coming from Jess, this goddess.

Jess went nuts when my tongue made contact with her sweet, flowing pussy. She rocked her hips to try to get my tongue in contact with her clit, but I moved with her because I wanted -- no, needed -- to catch as much of that love lube as I could. She is moaning and moving around, begging me to lick her clit, but I keep holding back. Finally after four or five minutes, I lick up to her love bud and it was like I flipped a switch. Jess's pussy flooded my mouth with more glorious nectar to enjoy, like she had a mini-orgasm, or something.

"Oh fuck me," she said, "I've never had that happen before."

"I've not seen you do it before," I said. "I know I didn't get you that worked up, yet."

"No you didn't, but that was insane."

I go back to work on her again. I know Jess has never had a squirting orgasm, and I want to see if I can help her have her first of, hopefully, many more. I go to slowly licking her clit and push two fingers in her pussy. I feel for the soft little ridges just past the top of her pubic bone. Using the tips of my fingers in a 'come here' motion as fast as I can, is the way to get the right stimulation to get her to squirt. While I am working on this, I stop sucking her clit to tell her that she will feel like she has to pee but it's okay, it is the squirt coming on and to let go when it hits. Now back to sucking and working my fingers, Jess's pussy is starting to make wet, squishy noises and she is moaning and writhing all over. I know she's getting close. I stop licking and back away. Just a few seconds more and she starts tensing up. She pushes my fingers out and she squirts halfway across her bedroom, moaning, and nearly screaming.

"Oh fuck, holy shit, damn it, fuck me." All a rush of emotion came out of her mouth. "Holy fuck that was mind blowing," as she came down from maybe the best cum she had ever had. "Yes, it was extremely intense. Toe curling, earth shattering, mind blowing. Can we do it again?"

"Sure we can, once you're ready."

"I'm ready now. Rock my world again, you squirt king."

Back to work I go. This time, I go a little faster with my tongue on her clit. I'm hoping to get a bit more distance with the squirt this time. I start to feel her tense up again and back away sooner, I want to use my free hand to rub on her clit for more stimulation. As I start rubbing, Jess pushes my fingers out again and the pussy rubbing works. She shoots a bit farther and again with the moaning and plethora of swear words. This girl can put out a fire!

It's time, I gotta fuck her now, But before I do, I grab a few more licks of that sweet-tasting pussy and start slowly kissing my way up Jess's sexy body. I give her a long kiss, so she can taste her pussy on my mouth. Pure heaven. I get into position and tease her pussy a minute with my cock. Jess starts begging for me to stop playing and to fuck her already. I push in slowly wanting to savor the feel of her insides. Oh, so soft and silky. I start out slowly, enjoying the sweet feel of her pussy. She asks me to go faster and harder. I'm kind of like an old, steam engine, starting from the station; picking up speed 'til it's like the piston on the wheel turning at full speed. I railed Jess for all we both could handle. She was moaning, groaning, screaming -- just fucking going mad.

"Oh god, fuck me, fuck the shit out of me. Ride me, rail me 'til I can't walk. Use that fucking cock to make me cum. I'm so fucking close. You fuck me so good."

"Jess, you feel so good, tight, and velvety. You drive me crazy. I want to stay inside you forever. I'm so close, myself. Where do you want it?"

But it was too late. As I said it, we both started to cum; the switch just flipped for both of us. My thought was, I hope she's okay with it because there's no stopping now. As I blew the first stream, I sank in and let it flow, feeling the walls of her pussy spasm around my cock. Damn, what a fantastic feeling. We both felt the steam of our offerings run out of her. I was balls deep in her and as the juices flowed out of her pussy and down my sack, puddling between her legs on the bed. A glorious, sticky mess. We stayed put 'til I went limp, kissing and enjoying the afterglow of our passionate fuck.

"My god, Steve, you fucking rocked my world. I don't think I've ever cum like that."

"Well, Jess, I know I've never cum like that. It was kind of painful, but in a good way. Did you know you have the most gorgeous orgasm face. That just made my whole life. You just kind of glowed, I don't know how to explain it. It was amazing, you were amazing."

We stayed there cuddling, kissing, and talking for a bit. As we did, I had gotten relaxed and things down below started to rise to the occasion again. Jess was so happy to be feeling it grow again, that she went down on me once more. You don't know how great of a cocksucker she is. Damn, I thought she was trying to suck my balls up through my dick and into her mouth. When I thought she was succeeding, I realized I was cumming. Jess took it all, not missing a drop. When I had finished, she swallowed it right down as I remembered that was one of her favorite things to do in having sex. Fuck me, she is good.

That had me done for a time. We cuddled more and talked until we fell asleep. We had to be totally spent because when we woke up it was getting dark again, as we had slept through the day.

Now you may be wondering about Sadie and Beau for this time. Jess had sent Beau to a family member and I have a dog walker I had left instructions with, so they were both fine through this date 'night'.

We had had a great time together, but as much as we wanted It to go on, I had to go home to Sadie, and Beau was coming home in an hour or so. We both looked like we had been run over by a train and smelled like we hadn't stopped having sex since we started.

Jess said, "I need a shower. I can't open the door to anyone looking and smelling like I just fucked all night and day."

"Yeah, I know; me, too. And I have to go out in public. Shall we shower together, maybe?"

"Steve, are you trying to start something again?"

"Me, start something. Why, I have no clue what you might be getting at. I was just thinking it would be good to save on water. You don't mind if we share a shower do you?"

"No, I don't mind. In fact I'd love to. We can wash each other's backs."

"Yes we could, among other things."

"So you are trying to start something?"

"No, but..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Let's go."

Jess headed to the bathroom, still naked, and I followed. My god, what an ass on this goddess. Jess started the water and adjusted the temp as we stepped in. She backed into the shower and I went in for a kiss under the spray. What a hot way to steal a kiss. We got wet and I got the soap. Squirting some in my palm, I started to lather her up and she did the same for me. As I worked on her shoulders, I moved my hands to her back, pulling her close for another kiss and soaping up her back and that sexy ass, giving it a few wet smacks, making Jess squeal in delight. Moving back to her front, I pay attention to her glorious tits, as she starts washing my balls. We get too hot to stand it any longer. I spin her around as she bends and put her hands on the wall to steady herself.

I drive my cock to the balls in one hard, fast thrust, causing Jess to say, "Ohhhhh yesssss, fuck me like--" I didn't let her finish. I started hammering that sweet, tight pussy like I would never have it again. I love this woman and I can't believe I've been with her for nearly twenty-four hours. I fucked her hard and fast. It was so good, I didn't want it to end, but, bam, I felt Jess start to shake and felt her pussy clamp down on me. That was all I could take, and again blow my load right into her.

12