We Met Online

Story Info
We met online.
4.1k words
4.35
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

We met online. I had recently found and joined a BDSM site that was basically Facebook for kinky people. Folks still posted pics and videos of daily life, vacations, parties, etc. Except on this site the people were usually naked and/or having sex. The profiles varied from pretty vanilla to extremely kinky. Some of it was too extreme for me but hey, to each their own.

I had been signed up for a few months looking around, sending friend requests to a bunch of people that shared my type of kink. Or anyone that had good content, were hot looking or even just if they seemed nice (based upon their profiles and public interaction with others on the site).

One day there appeared a new young lady in my news feed. She had just joined and had posted a few very vanilla pics. However, those pics talked to me. You ever meet or see someone and are drawn to them? That's how it was when I saw her profile pic. She identified as a sub and me a Dom. I needed to reach out and message her, to talk to her, share our stories.

Imagine my pleasure when she returned my private message. Her name was Sara (I am Tom). We started to talk regularly, we were both in unfulfilling relationships. Between that and geography (we lived on opposite sides of the country) we could only be together online. We hit it off immediately, our personalities and sense of humor matching as well as our kinks.

We started to play online, exploring our BDSM fantasies. She was a horny little slut and a perfect submissive. We exchanged videos and pics as we fucked and sucked virtually. I would set tasks for her and she always obeyed. Things like going out with no panties or with a butt plug in, spanking her ass and pussy since I could not do it in person.

Along the way though, our relationship grew. We shared information about our lives and were there for each other through good times and bad. Our relationship lasted a couple years only online until, for reasons that don't matter to this story, we were both free to explore more.

I never really thought it was possible to fall in love with someone you have not met face to face but it is. We had been saying I love you for a while, so when we were both free, it was inevitable. I invited her to come visit me. She agreed immediately.

The time between my invite and her arrival was nerve wracking. Our time online was sexy, hot and wonderful. Would it be like that in real life? Would I disappoint her when we actually met in person? I mean pictures and videos can be shot at the best angles and edited to put your best features on display. My thoughts were swirling around my mind as I waited for her at the airport, getting more nervous as time went by.

Finally, I saw her wheeling her suitcase towards me and everyone else just disappeared. She looked lovely, her blonde hair framing her pretty face. Dressed casually for easy travel, she filled out her jeans and sweater perfectly. We walked towards each other looking deeply into each other's eyes for a moment before embracing in a warm hug.

I leaned down to kiss her, feeling an electric current flow as our lips met. She was everything I imagined. The feeling of her soft skin, her delicate perfume highlighting her natural musk drove me crazy. Her taste excited me further as our kiss deepened, mouths opening to allow our tongues to duel back and forth. My cock hardened in my pants and I felt her nipples boring into my chest as our excitement grew. Realizing we were making a scene at the airport, we separated and took a deep breath.

"Wow! That was even better than I imagined," I said.

"Mmmm yes, I have wanted this for so long," she agreed.

She had gotten a leather collar to wear when we played and a smaller day collar to wear. I was pleased she was wearing it now. I touched it as I whispered, "I love that you are wearing your collar, my little slut."

"Of course, I am yours Master. Always."

We talked about her flight and life in general as we drove to my home. When we arrived, I took her suitcase to my bedroom and then showed her my house. There was one room with a locked door that I did not open to show her.

"What's in there," she asked?

"That is our playroom, I will show you later. Let's get you settled in first. Are you hungry?"

"Starved," she exclaimed!

Assuming she would be hungry, I had prepped the ingredients for a Chinese stir fry. Sara sat with a glass of wine as I prepared dinner. We talked as I cooked and I marveled that things were so easy and comfortable between us. That continued as we ate. She helped me clean up afterwards and we used every opportunity to rub against each other as we worked.

"Would you like to freshen up? I put extra towels in the bathroom for you so you can shower Then we can turn in if you are tired."

"No way Master, my pussy has been wet since I first saw you. I need your attention badly!"

"Well alright! Go get unpacked, take a shower and relax a bit. Please shave my pussy for me, I will be using it and I want it smooth and sensitive. When you are done, wear only your play collar and meet me in the playroom."

"Yes Master," she gushed!

As Sara showered, I opened the playroom and looked around. Centered in the room was a St. Andrew's Cross, several hooks in the ceiling, different restraints on the wall to the left, and many impact instruments on the wall to the right. Along the back wall was a cabinet with several drawers filled with vibes, dildos, gags, butt plugs and other toys. I stood thinking about what I might need for the scene forming in my mind.

Sara appeared sooner than I expected. "That was quick. Are you a little eager my sweet slut," I asked?

"You have no idea Master!"

"Oh, I am pretty sure I do. I have been dreaming of this too love."

"As usual, you may not cum without permission. This room is sound proofed, so you need not worry about being quiet," I said as I reached for some restraints.

They were fur lined, leather cuffs for both her wrists and ankles. Sara stood obediently as I secured them tightly. They each had O rings, which I used to secure her face forward to the cross. I went to a drawer in the back cabinet and selected a blindfold which I put over her eyes.

"Are you ready slut? I am very eager to use you, I will try to maintain control. Remember your safe words if I go too hard. Yellow to slow down, red to stop."

"Yes Sir."

I started slowly, just caressing her soft skin. Her flesh had goosebumps, her nipples hard and extended in her excitement. Rubbing her ass, I couldn't resist giving each cheek a good spank. Rubbing out the sting, my hand went lower to rub her pussy. She was already very wet and I rubbed her juices all around. Over her clit, lips and even her asshole.

"Ohhhh fuck," she moaned.

"So you like that, huh slut?"

"Oh yes Master!"

Walking again to the back cabinet, I selected some Clover clamps from another drawer. Reaching around the cross, I grabbed her left nipple. Pinching, and pulling it away from the cross elicited another groan from Sara. "I see you like that too," I said as I pinched harder and twisted it roughly. Then I attached the clamp to her nipple before doing the same to her right nipple. There was a chain connecting the clamps which I gave a couple good tugs.

Sara was moaning and whimpering as she felt the bite of the clamps. Again rubbing her pussy, I found her positively dripping. Again I used her copious juices to lube her asshole. This time I retrieved a medium sized butt plug from the cabinet. Putting it to her lips, I simply said, "Open."

She opened her mouth and sucked on the plug. Sara drooled on it, knowing that would help ease it into her ass. I then inserted the plug into her pussy to coat it in her fluids, then took it out and pressed it to her asshole. There was some initial resistance.

"Relax your ass slut, it will go easier."

Her sphincter finally relaxed and opened enough to allow entry. It hung up at the fattest part making Sara groan again. Finally it popped in, only the jeweled end showing. I couldn't resist giving her ass several hard smacks causing her muscles to clench around the plug.

"Hmmm, now that you are prepared, how should I use you now slut," I asked?

"Any way you want Master, I am yours to use as you see fit."

"Good answer slut," I said as I pulled again on the chain causing the nipple clamps to tighten a bit more.

"Mmmmmm...."

Deciding on a flogger, I started to trail the ends of it all over her body. Her anticipation built and her goosebumps increased. Her breathing deepened and her heart rate increased as she waited for the flogging to commence.

Starting lightly on her back, I let the ends curl around to hit the sides of her tits on every stroke. Swinging harder, I started to work her ass and the back of her thighs. I was going hard enough to make her skin bright red but not leave any welts. Sara was moaning and moving with the strokes, as the flogger is her favorite implement. I paused periodically to rub her ass and pussy, her excitement growing.

Sensing she needed a break, I stopped to select a vibrating wand from the cabinet. Attaching it to a clip on the cross, I adjusted it to contact her clit and turned it on medium speed. Sara moaned and said, "Master, that will make me cum!"

"Not without permission slut, you will be punished!"

The perspiration started to form on her forehead as she fought not to cum. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head back so I could kiss deeply. She sucked on my tongue like it was my cock, again moaning deep in her throat. I pulled back and started to use the flogger again, moving it around her body. Giving her skin a nice all over glow.

"Please Master, I can't hold out much longer!"

Turning the vibe up to high, I started to swing the flogger in an upward circular motion, hitting her pussy lips. I had to be very precise so I didn't dislodge the vibe wand.

" You may cum now slut," I said as I increased the speed and power of my strokes.

It didn't take long before Sara screamed and started to shake violently. Continuing with the flogger with my right hand, I removed the nipple clamps with my left hand. This increased her orgasmic shaking even more, her juices flying off the ends of the flogger as I spun it up into her cunt. Finally she sagged down, hanging from her wrist cuffs. I turned off and removed the wand from her clit.

I had a raging erection trapped in my pants by now. I removed them and walked up behind her, my hard cock swaying before me. Rubbing my body up against hers, I pulled her up by her hips. This gave her body some support but also positioned her for me to slide my cock in her. Rubbing my cockhead through her lips, I coated it in her juices before sliding my cock in deep. We both groaned in pleasure.

Keeping my cock buried deep, I reached up to release her from the wrist cuffs. Still holding her hips, I started to fuck her hard, fast and deep. My hips slapping into her red, tender ass cheeks.

"Reach down and rub your clit as I fuck you, you may cum at will my sweet sub."

She braced herself with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. Almost immediately, she seemed to cum over and over. Maybe it was just one long cum, I don't know. She just kept thrashing, screaming and cursing as my pleasure built. I could feel the plug in her ass on my shaft, increasing the pleasure for both of us.

"Fuck baby, I am gonna cum soon. Cum one more time with me!"

Sara was in sub zone by then. Sweating, drooling and thrashing around. I had to grab her hips roughly just to stay with her. Plunging my cock into her as hard and fast as I could, my cum started pulsing up my shaft until it exploded from my cockhead. My knees buckled and Sara went limp as we both screamed in pleasure, "Ohhhhh fuck!"

When I was able, I lifted my torso from her back, my softening cock slipping out of her pussy. Unfastening her ankle cuffs and removing the blindfold and butt plug, I picked her up and carried her to my bathroom. Sitting her on the closed toilet seat, I filled the tub with hot water and bath suds. We then carefully got in, Sara sitting in front of me. We then soaked and talked quietly as I gently washed her, even shampooing her hair.

As the hot water turned tepid, we got out, dried off and went to bed. We snuggled a bit when I realized Sara was asleep. It had been an intense session for her, well both us us really. I fell asleep soon after.

As my dreams faded and consciousness was slowly returning, I felt the most pleasant feeling. Finally fully awake, I looked down to see Sara sucking and licking my semi erect cock. She smiled briefly then went back to her task at hand. Stroking my cock and fondling my balls, she said, "Just lay back Master and let me worship your cock. I love this cock and I love you."

"I love you too Baby."

She continued, apparently in no hurry. Loving my cock and balls, even pushing my legs back to lick my asshole as she stroked me. Every time I started to get close, she would back off. I don't know how long she teased me and brought me to the edge but it seemed like hours.

Finally I told her, "I need to cum, fuck my cock with your mouth and take my cum in your throat!"

She just moaned and did as I ordered. Fucking her mouth down hard, drool dripping from my balls. It felt like the head of my dick exploded as I came. Sara took my whole cock down as I pumped my cum directly into her throat. Every muscle in my body tensed as one of the most powerful orgasms of my life slowly abated. She kept sucking until I got too sensitive and had to pull her off my cock. She then preceded to lick my cock and balls, cleaning me up like a good sub should.

By that time we were hungry again, so we cleaned up and went to the kitchen for a snack. After we ate, we sat down on the couch with some drinks and snuggled and talked. Our online fun had been great but reality was exponentially better. Finally the drinks hit us and we went back to bed, drifting into a very contented sleep.

Daylight peaking through the shade onto my face woke me the next morning. Rolling onto my side, I watched Sara sleep. She had what I thought was a contented smile on her face. I hoped she was dreaming of me as I had of her before waking. She stirred as if sensing my gaze, her eyelids fluttering before they opened.

"Good morning love, sleep well," I asked?

"Like the proverbial log," she replied as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"What would you like to do today?"

"First thing I need to do is pee and get cleaned up," Sara stated as she got out of bed and walked quickly to the bathroom.

I joined her in the shower and we very thoroughly washed each other, concentrating on the fun parts until the hot water ran out.

We spent the week of her visit seeing as many of the local sights as we could during the day. Museums, fine dining, walks in the park, a few clubs at night, we tried to do them all. My creativity was taxed as I tried to create some hot scenes to stir our kinky juices. Some nights we just made love slowly and tenderly but most nights we explored our dark desires. I found random excuses to punish or push her boundaries.

I inserted her largest butt plug before our walk in the park, had her remove her panties in a restaurant and hand them to me, took her to a club wearing a translucent shirt with no bra. When she removed her jacket and the lights hit her just right it left little to the imagination. Of course she wore her day collar when we went out and her play collar at home.

One night I stripped her naked and again put on her play collar and cuffs to each wrist and ankle. I then instructed her to give herself an enema as I wanted to fuck her ass. She readily went into the bathroom to use the enema kit I had put out for her. While she did so, I got some straps from the playroom to put on each corner of my bed.

When she returned to the bedroom, I secured her spread eagle and face down. Placing a couple pillows under her hips propped her butt up nicely. I couldn't resist giving each cheek a nice smack. My red handprints on her lovely white skin looked so sexy! So good, in fact, that I continued to spank her until her ass was bright pink. Sara moaned and pushed her ass up as much as the restraints allowed. Periodically, I would rub her ass and down to her pussy to combine the pain and pleasure. Her pussy was so wet, I knew she was enjoying herself.

I had also brought a long, thin, leather paddle from the playroom. It was very flexible and if flicked the right way, it produced a very nice sting. The sound of the smacks when it connected excited us both. Twenty spanks to each cheek got her ready. The spanks to her pussy really got her going.

"Oh fuck Master!"

"You like that slut?"

"Oh yes Sir!"

"You want more?"

"Please Master."

Ten more spanks to her wet pussy just spurred her on. "Harder please Master," she cried!

"Ok slut, you asked for it."

I worked her pussy over long and hard then, losing count as we both got into her discipline. When I focused on hitting her clit with the end of paddle she went crazy. Screaming and squirming around, I had to concentrate on my strikes to keep them on the mark.

"Please Master, May I cum?"

"Yes slut, cum for me!"

Two more strikes to her clit did it, as she screamed through her orgasm.

"OMG, Fuuuuuuuccckkkk!"

I stopped my spanks and rubbed her pussy and clit hard and fast through her orgasm causing her to squirt. My bed was soaked, fuck that was a hot sight watching her squirm and squirt!

While she calmed a bit after that intense cum, I got some lotion from the bathroom. Sara was laying motionless catching her breath. I gently rubbed the lotion into her skin to sooth her tender ass and pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," Sara moaned.

Her hips again start to move as I used the lotion to finger her pussy and then her ass. Inserting one finger in her ass, then a second to open up her asshole. We both knew that I was preparing her for my cock, which was steel hard. I kept slowly fingering her, building the anticipation.

"I am gonna fuck your ass hard now slut. I need to cum and I am gonna use your ass to do it."

"Oh yes Master, use me! I am just a piece of fuckmeat, my holes are yours to use."

Using more lotion, I lubed up my cock. Her sphincter was primed and offered little resistance as my cockhead popped in, soliciting another moan from Sara. I then proceeded to pound her ass, periodically spanking her and grabbing her sore ass hard. Feeling like an animal, I was losing control. I wanted this to last but I could not hold back. Grabbing her hair, I pulled her head back as I slammed my cock into her ass. Finally, my cum started to shoot coating her rectum with my cum.

"Uuuhhhhhh...ugh, ugh, ugh."

I couldn't believe it when I felt her asshole spasm around my cock as she came with me!

"Aaahhhhhh...Master!"

I tried to hold myself up but I collapsed onto her back, both of us gasping for breath. When I was able, I rolled off her and released her from the cuffs. We then snuggled as I lightly rubbed her ass and back. We kissed and whispered about the intensity of the scene. I felt so close to her, my heart swelled. We were going to shower and clean up but we were both so tired and fell asleep.

The sun again woke me in the morning. Looking down, Sara was asleep in the crook of my arm, her hair splayed across my chest. Her face looked so relaxed and content with a slight smile as she slept. I watched her like that for about 15 minutes thinking of what the future might hold for us. Finally, her eyes fluttered open as she woke. She smiled as she saw me looking at her, "Good morning Master."

"Good morning love, you look so lovely when you sleep."

"Mmm, thank you but I must look a mess," she said as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"A beautiful mess," I said with a smile.

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12