We Must Do This More Often

Story Info
Lust overcame reason in the night after a fight with my wife.
2.5k words
4.37
25.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright (c) 2020 James Miehoff, All Rights Reserved.

This work may not be published whether for fee or free without this copyright.

---------

The following is a work of fiction and as such all characters mentioned herein are fictional and any resemblance to any persons living, dead or fictional is coincidental. All characters mentioned herein that participate in sexual activities are adults (18 years of age or older).

---------

I woke in the middle of the night and decided I needed to pee. It took a little longer than usual because my dick was hard as a rock. It had probably been two weeks since we had sex. All the virus shit and being locked up together and the weird election crap was really getting to us. We had fought before going to bed. No, not a physical slap and choke abusive fight, just heated words. We had argued over something silly. That doesn't excuse what I did next.

On my way back to bed, because I was still pissed off I did something I don't normally do. I turned the TV on and set the volume down low. I put a random DVD out of the porn stash in the drawer into the Blu-ray player and stood there watching it. We must have watched it before because it automatically started up at the end of an orgy scene with six guys and three girls. One girl had half the guys. She was taking it in both holes and giving a blowjob. Then the guy that was getting blown unloaded on her face. The guy in her ass was next and sprayed her back. The last guy rolled her over and pushed his porn sized tool into her mouth and then blew all over her face. The camera panned over to the second girl who was getting spit roasted, ass and mouth. They didn't come so the camera moved to the third girl who was riding her stud reverse cowgirl. As the camera closed in you could see she was riding him with her ass. She hopped off and immediately sucked his cock into her mouth and caught a gallon of cum that she let dribble out and run down his cock and balls. The camera moved back to the second girl who was getting her tits painted by the guy who'd been in her mouth. The last guy let out a great roar and pulled out and he must have had a good time. His first shot landed on the top of the girl's head. The rest painted her back. As everyone collapsed into a heap with plenty of kissing and groping the scene faded to black.

My middle of the night wood was now middle of the night steel. Watching all those lucky bastards get to pork those gorgeous women got me insanely jealous and horny. I glanced over at my wife sleeping. Still laying at the edge of the bed, sleeping.

The flickering of the TV announced the next scene. It showed a really shapely set of calves wearing four inch red fuck-me-pumps and black mesh stockings walking slowly down a hall. The camera panned slowly up the legs to a short hounds tooth skirt and it followed the zipper up a candy apple red blouse, that I was sure was full of goodies.

When the camera was shoulder high, the woman walked into an office and I could see two porn studs behind a desk over her shoulder. One was sitting, the other was standing and she dropped a folder on the desk. The one that was standing came around the desk and kissed her and then immediately started undoing the buttons on that blouse. By the time he had the third button undone you could see that she indeed had a blouse fill of goodies. The lacy pushup half-bra didn't cover her athletic nipples that were standing out at attention. After pushing the blouse off and letting it fall to the floor, she reached back and unsnapped the bra and it followed the blouse. She slid her hands down his body and then knelt down and unbuckled his pants and unzipped him. Surprisingly when she pulled his pants down he was flaccid. But it didn't take long for her hands and mouth to change that. As she was slowly sucking his cock into his mouth, I looked back at my wife. She was still sleeping with her mouth slightly open.

Now I could blame our fight for what happened next, but it was really just that I was horny. The movie and two weeks without sex probably contributed. I walked over and slapped her cheek with my cock. She opened her mouth so I pushed myself into her oral cavity. She started sucking on it and then her eyes opened. I think she woke up. I have no idea what went on in her head. I could see her eyes glance at the TV and then to me. She continued sucking on my cock and reached her hand up to stroke me. I looked back at the TV and could see the woman doing the same. As I watched he reached down and palmed one of her golden globes. I reached down and slid the spaghetti strap off her shoulder and freed one of her breasts. As I cupped it, I could feel the nipple begin to crinkle up and become erect.

The light from the TV changed and I pulled my eyes off the sight of my wife sucking my cock and looked at the TV. The other porn stud had gotten up from behind the desk and had removed his clothes. He got behind the woman and lifted her onto her feet. She never took her mouth off the first cock. The second guy unzipped her skirt and tossed it aside. Not bothering to remove the mesh hose, he just tore them off of her body and caressed her naked ass.

As I looked back from the TV, I could see my wife squeezing her thighs together, so I reached down and touched her thigh. She rolled her hips and opened her thighs and I ran my fingers over her panties. They were an old pair of granny panties. So old they had a hole at the seam. I ran my fingers up until one finger slipped into the hole and I grabbed and tugged. The panties resisted briefly until there was a satisfying ripping noise and they had split from side to side. My wife had stopped sucking and stroking me and I looked down to see her huge eyes in the dark. I leaned down a little and whispered, "I'll buy you a dozen lacy sexy thongs tomorrow," as I started to fuck her face.

She started sucking and stroking me again, but I enjoyed the motion of pushing my dick into her mouth, so I continued to fuck her face faster. I slammed my dick to the back of her mouth and pulled out. My orgasm surprised both of us. She tried to pull my cock out as she realized I was about to come. I grabbed her head and pushed. Her hand, which had acted like a limiter on the depth of my strokes, slipped off and I slid all the way in to the back of her mouth. I went back over the top of her tongue and my first blast went directly down her throat. I pulled back and the rest of my cum shot into her mouth. Two weeks of pent up sperm forced her to swallow or drown. She swallowed.

I pulled out and wiped my cock on her tit then bent down to kiss it. She pulled my head up and roughly shoved her tongue unto my mouth. I opened my lips and she shoveled some of my cum into my mouth with her tongue. If she was trying to gross me out, it failed. I've tasted my cum in her pussy and off her tits many times. As we sloshed my cum between us she swallowed and I pulled back. While we had been distracted, the woman was now on her back on the desk. The first porn stud was between her thighs eating her and the second was standing alongside the desk getting a tongue bath on his oversized dick.

At this point, I wasn't feeling mad anymore. I wanted to do something nice for my wife, so I pulled her into the center of the bed so she was lying across it. I grabbed the remnants of her panties and ripped them off her before sliding my tongue down the length of her leg and beginning to lap at the pool of pussy juices. I saw her slide her hand under her pillow and she pulled out her dildo. It was one of those lifelike silicone dildos that were supposedly modeled from a real porn stud. She said it was the same size as mine, but longer. As I watched, she started to suck the head of it. I looked over and realized she was following what was on the movie. OK. I can play that too. I tried to follow what the porn stud was doing to the woman and was rewarded with my wife groaning and arching her back as she came. But since studly didn't stop, I didn't either.

She was well on her way to a second orgasm when the video cut to the woman mounting the first porn stud who was now lying on his back on the desk. My wife rolled over and inserted the dildo slowly mimicking what she saw on the screen. Knowing where these movies tend to go, I abandoned my wife momentarily to grab a bottle of really slippery lube. I came back and applied my tongue the way the second porn stud was. Because of the rubber dick in the way, I began to lick her tiny asshole while sliding my thumb up and down her slit, paying attention to flick her clit at the end of the stroke. She gave out a little, "oh," every time I connected with her clit. The stud on screen had stopped licking his woman's ass and was inserting a finger, so I followed suit. My wife gave out a very loud and long, "OH," as my finger pushed the lube into her hole. We each finger fucked our women, adding fingers and eliciting moans until I saw him stand up on the desk, so I got up on the bed and simultaneously we pushed our cocks into our respective women. His cock went in smoothly till he was half way in. I got passed the first ring and then had a fight with the second. I thought I was going to have to give up. It had happened before. I have only fucked my wife in the ass about a dozen times. Three or four of those times, I only got past the first anal ring of muscles and then abruptly shot my load. The other times she told me it hurt and I withdrew, except for once when I actually got half my dick into her and was able to slide it back and forth a few times before I came. So I was ready to accept defeat when suddenly the second ring relaxed and I popped in. Because I had been pushing, I not only popped in, I pushed about half of my dick in. The next thing that happened blew my mind. My wife groaned out, "Oh my gawd that feels so good. Give me all your dick. I want you to fuck my ass like he is fucking hers."

Not wanting to screw this up, I pulled my dick back till just the head was in and squirted more lube. As Nina Hartley said in one of her anal tutorials, "When fucking an ass, you can't have too much lube." Then I slid my greasy pole back into her forbidden territory and past the half way point. Just as my balls were slapping her fingers that were holding the dildo, she let out a low growling, "Oh yesssss. Keep fucking my ass. Oh my gawd. You're making me feel so good." I glanced at the TV and both of them were slamming into their porn slut and she was moaning. So I pulled out and slid back into my wife. The next time, I reached around and grabbed her hand and the end of the dildo and pulled it back. Then I slammed it into her as I pushed my cock forward. That was all the training it took. She started working the rubber cock in and out with abandon. It was very odd but really pleasurable feeling that faux cock sliding past my real cock just a skin thickness away.

The guy in her ass pulled out and walked around to the side of the desk and with a couple of strokes of his hand shot his wad mostly in her mouth but one landed on her cheek. At that moment, my wife's legs began to shake and then her thighs and she arched her back and screamed. I could feel the muscles in her ass milking my cock as they squeezed and I lost it and came in great squirting blasts deep in her bowels. That seemed to touch off a second rippling orgasm as she collapsed on the bed. I had to go with her as the grip she had on my cock made me fear it would get torn off if I didn't.

She laid thee gasping for air for a moment and then started to roll on her side. I pulled out reluctantly and lay there holding her. A few minutes later, I saw that the second stud was unloading on her face and then the scene was done and a moment later the title screen came up. My wife rolled over to face me. Grabbed my head and kissed me. Long and lovingly. She got up and went to put her toy in the sink. I followed like a little puppy. When she put the toy in the sink, I grabbed her and watched in the mirror as my hands cupped her breasts. She pushed her butt back and reached between her legs to position my still somewhat hard cock against her pussy and clamped her legs together before she started to slide back and forth on my cock. Then she stood up straight and headed back to bed.

I followed, again. She crawled into bed in almost the exact position I had found her in. "Turn off the TV," she said gently. I nodded and found the remote and ejected the DVD and turned off the TV. I started to crawl into my side and she took her arm and patted the bed next to her. I snuggled over to her and she slid my slimy cock between her slimy thighs and said, "We must do this more often," before we both drifted off to sleep.