We Need a Larger Sample

Story Info
A doctor helps a man extract a semen sample. With a twist.
4.3k words
4.45
28.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nurse showed Rob into the exam room. He had been here many times over the last few months and knew the routine. Once the nurse was out of the room and the door closed, he started to undress. As he pulled his fitted t-shirt over his head, he sighed at the gown, laying on the exam table. Rob kicked off his shoes, undid his belt, and let his jeans slide to the floor. He folded his clothes neatly on a nearby chair, removing his socks and underwear, laying them on top of his clothes. He put on the gown, leaving it open in the back sat down on that familiar exam table protective paper.

Rob was an average man. Mid-thirties, about 5'10" tall and relatively trim at 190 pounds. His dark hair had just started to show some gray. He and his wife had been trying to conceive for a few years now without success.

A few minutes later, Dr. Mitchell knocked on the exam room door and entered without waiting for a response. "Good morning, Rob" he said sympathetically. "Good morning, Doc." Rob responded.

"I know this has been a long journey, Rob. These tests today, should give us some answers. I was reviewing your previous test results and I still think this is the right option. Your wife's tests came back perfectly, as did yours. Your semen samples all show very healthy sperm. Good motility, count... It all lines up."

Rob nodded with pride and continued to listen as Dr. Mitchell described the next set of tests.

"Did you abstain for the last two days?" Dr. Mitchell asked. Rob nodded and joked, "It wasn't easy, but I found some things to distract me." Dr. Mitchell laughed as the mood lightened.

Dr. Mitchell explained as he began moving equipment into place. "Good. We want to make sure you are able to produce enough seminal fluids to perform a full analysis on your semen's quality. Since we are certain your sperm are healthy, we need to evaluate if your seminal fluid is hospitable. If anything is off, your sperm might not survive long enough to impregnate your wife."

"So, today's exam will take at least an hour to collect enough semen. I'm going to get you setup here and connected to the collection equipment. This is going to be a generational comparison test. We obviously know your dad can father children, so we'll compare your semen to his, in addition to any other tests. We'll bring in your dad, once he's finished with his forms and set him up on the next exam table. You are both comfortable having the procedure together?" Dr. Mitchell asked.

Rob nodded. "He and I spoke about it again last night. We've seen each other naked before and have nothing to hide from each other."

"Very good.", replied the doctor as he wheeled a cart in front of Rob. The wheeled cart had a rather tall metal apparatus, with what looked like a pump at the bottom with tubes and wires emerging from one side and the top. The tubes ran up the rigging and looped back down toward the front of the cart. There was a thicker tube with a rounded cylinder on the end, a very thin tube with a flared end, and wires leading to what looked like a butt plug. Dr. Mitchell began unwinding the wires and tubes as Rob look a little worried.

Dr. Mitchell reassured him that he would explain everything as he set up the machine. "This is the seminal fluid collection system. I'll connect this to your penis so we can directly collect any fluids your reproductive system produces. Since we've already evaluated your sperm in your last few semen samples, we don't need you to ejaculate. If it happens, that's fine, but it isn't required."

"Good. I'm not sure I would be able to even get hard with all of this equipment around." Rob said with a slight smirk. "Why are there so many tubes?" he asked.

Dr. Mitchell continued to explain the setup. "Go ahead and lay back. Get comfortable." he said as he pulled stirrups out of the exam table. The paper crinkled under Rob's bare bottom as he shimmied into place. The doctor guided his feet into the stirrups, leaving Rob's ass exposed.

Dr. Mitchell scrubbed his hands at the exam room's sink and pulled on a fresh pair of exam gloves. "I'm going to lift your gown. OK, Rob?" Dr. Mitchell said as he lifted the gown exposing Rob's penis and testicles. "This isn't exactly an arousing situation, so this machine will stimulate your penis, but more importantly your prostate. Your body should react by producing fluids from the prostate and Cowper's gland as if you were aroused."

"And those are the fluids you will test?" Rob asked.

"Exactly." Replied the doctor. "I'm inserting this probe into your anus, Rob. It will send gentle pulses through your pelvic muscles to your prostate. The lubricant may be a little cold." He squirted a few drops onto the tip of the butt plug and pressed it to Rob's ass.

"Ooo! That is cold." Rob said with a start. His anus clenched at the intrusion and Dr. Mitchell pressed it a bit harder.

"I know it's difficult, but try to relax your anus, Rob." Rob took a breath and the plug slid into his anus with only a bit of resistance. Once the flared portion was through, it closed around the plug, holding it in place. Rob was able to feel it pressing on his prostate and his penis twitched.

"Good job." the doctor reassured, Rob as he reached for the next tube. "This is a special type of catheter. I'll insert this into your urethra, to directly collect your seminal fluid. This way, we don't need to worry about cups or collection dishes. The catheter is attached to this pump here." Dr. Mitchell pointed to a shiny metal portion of the cart.

"This may sting a little as I insert it, but your urethra will become used to having something inside it, fairly quickly." Dr. Mitchell said as he lifted Rob's penis and wiped the head with antiseptic. He then applied lubricant to the first few inches of the catheter and placed the tip of it into Rob's urethra.

"Ow..." Rob grunted as he bared down and gritted his teeth.

"I'm sorry, Rob. You're doing just fine." assured Dr. Mitchell. He slid the catheter deeper into Rob's penis until he was sure it was positioned just before the ejaculatory duct. Holding the catheter in place, he pushed the end of a small plunger on the other end of the tube, inflating the flared end just enough to keep it in place.

"OK, Rob. This last part is going to simulate masturbation. You insert your penis here and it uses vacuum suction to essentially masturbate you. We control the intensity so as to not bring you to climax. Like I said, it may happen and if it does, we'll ease up on the stimulation and let the pulses continue to work producing more fluid while you recover.

Dr. Mitchell reached up to the top of the cart's frame and slid the metal cylinder down along the length of the catheter. Stopping just above Rob's penis, he removed an insert of upper and lower rings, and a rubbery sheath. "Do you think you will be able to maintain an erection for the procedure?" he asked Rob.

"I doubt it, doc." he replied as he craned his neck to confirm his penis was still flaccid.

Dr. Mitchell nodded and slid the insert over Rob's penis, pulling the head into position at the top ring, tightening it around the corona. Holding Rob's penis taught, he tightened the lower ring at the bottom. Rob's penis now stood at attention, despite the situation. He lowered the sheath over Rob's penis and slid the tube over the whole thing.

Dr. Mitchell pressed a few buttons on the machine's control panel and the cylinder gently removed air from the chamber as Rob gasped from the unexpected pleasure he felt in his groin.

"OK! This looks like we're ready to go." Dr. Mitchell looked up and down the machine. I'll start the pulses first. This may be uncomfortable at first but not painful. It will feel like you are ejaculating even though you aren't."

"Will I feel like I'm having an orgasm?" Rob asked.

"Not exactly." replied the doctor as he started the pulses.

Rob twitched as he now understood what the doctor meant. He felt a slight pressure on his prostate like when Dr. Mitchell gave him a prostate exam last month. He did indeed feel like he was ejaculating. "That feels good, doc." he admitted.

"That's not a surprise." the doctor laughed.

"I'm going to start the milking process, now." The doctor pressed more buttons on the control screen and the milking pump began gently pulling air out of the cylinder. It tightened around Rob's penis, pulling itself slightly upward. Rob closed his eyes and couldn't believe he was experiencing a sexual act. The machine slowly let the air back into the cylinder and it loosened around Rob's penis and fell back down to the base making a slight slapping sound as it hit his body. The machine repeated the process as Dr. Mitchell nodded in approval.

"OK. hang tight and let the machine do what it needs to do. I'm going to consult with your dad and bring him in." the doctor said as he opened the exam room door and stepped out, the door closing behind him. Rob lay there unable to move much. He looked down at the machine attached to his crotch. Milking his penis with one goal. He had a feeling in the pit of his stomach. He was somewhat enjoying the feeling but felt guilty about it. He was there to find out why he could not impregnate his wife and now he had feelings of sexual pleasure. He was a bit confused but knew the doctor was an expert in fertility.

The machine made slight hissing sounds as the milker raised and lowered over the shaft of Rob's penis. As Rob relaxed, he felt his penis begin to swell. His eyes rolled back in his head as his penis became fully erect. The sheath of the milker was now in full contact with the shaft and head of his penis and the sensations became more pleasurable.

Dr. Mitchell knocked on the door and again, opened it without waiting for Rob to answer. He opened the door wide as Rob looked up, seeing his dad's face from between his knees. He instantly regretted agreeing to have his dad in the room for the procedure.

"Come on in, Tom." Dr. Mitchell said as he gestured to Rob's dad, still standing at the doorway.

Tom stammered slightly as he answered the doctor and took an unsteady step through the doorway, closing it behind him. "Hi, Rob." he said as the doctor motioned for him to hop up on the exam table next to his son.

"Hi, dad. Thanks for doing this." Rob said to his dad without looking at him.

"We'll get you through this, Rob. I'm always here to help you." Tom said to reassure his son. It was clear they were both uncomfortable, faced with the reality of what they had agreed to do.

"Tom, we're going to set you up on a similar machine to this." he said pointing to the machine still working on Rob's genitals. He proceeded to explain the procedure to Tom just as he had for Rob. Tom stared blankly but complied with the doctor's requests. Now prone on the bed, feet in stirrups, Dr. Mitchell made some notes on his pad. He observed the similarities between Rob and Tom's penises. Having been Rob's fertility doctor, he had become quite familiar with and had taken measurements of Rob's penis and testicles.

Dr. Mitchell reached into his coat pocket, pulling out a tape measure. He took careful measurements of each of Tom's testicles and made his notes. He wrapped the end of the tape around the shaft of Tom's flaccid penis and then at the base, unrolling it to the head again, jotting down the numbers. Tom's penis was significantly smaller than Rob's while soft, but they had similar sized testicles.

"Do you think you can get an erection, Tom? I'd like to take your measurements while both flaccid and erect, for my records." the doctor asked Tom. Rob finally glanced over at his neighbor and saw his dad. His legs high in the air like his. His father's penis and testicles hanging down resting on the edge of the exam table.

"I should be able to, doctor." Tom replied as his hand struggled to reach his penis in his current position.

"Don't worry about that, Tom." interrupted the doctor. I can take care of this. I only need you erect for a moment. With that, Dr. Mitchell grasped Tom's penis with his gloved hand and began gently stroking it, while his other hand gently cupped Tom's scrotum.

Tom's penis immediately reacted and was fully erect within only a few seconds. Rob, still looking at his dad saw his fully erect member. Rob had seen it around the house in the mornings as they shared the one bathroom, but this was a first. He admired it and recognized the similarity in his own. Tom noticed Rob looking and looked at his son's penis too. "I guess like father like son." he joked. All three men, chuckled.

"Your penises are very similar in girth and size, when erect. Tom, you are more of a grower." Dr. Mitchell said casually taking measurements from Tom, again and writing them on his pad. "OK, Tom. we're ready to get you started producing seminal fluid." The doctor inserted the plug into Tom's anus, the catheter into Tom's penis, and lowered the milker down onto him. Tom was still erect after the doctor's stimulation and did not require extra help.

Rob noticed the lack of penile support for his dad's erect penis and told Dr. Mitchel he was also hard and found the restraint uncomfortable. the doctor paused the machine for Rob and released the milker, unhooking the insert. "This will be more comfortable for you. With the suction from the milker, you should stay pretty firm."

Dr. Mitchell lowered the milker back down over Rob's penis and resumed the machine, checking the collection area. Rob had already produced some fluid, but the amount was far below the marked line. "Still a way to go Rob, but you're doing wonderfully.

Rob and his father laid there on adjacent exam tables, angled toward each other. They both watched as both their penises were milked of their seminal fluids. The milker rising, pulling semen out and then dropping back down to repeat the process. Every few strokes, a drop of semen falls into the collection area.

"I need to take care of some things. If you need anything push the call button on the side of your table and I will come to check on you." Dr. Mitchell pointed to the side of the tables. He made some final notes on his pad and left the room.

Both men laid silently for a long while, not knowing what they should or could say to one another. The only sounds in the room were the pumps and the occasional slap of rubber on skin as the milker fell. Rob finally broke the silence with a moan. The pleasure of the pulses on his prostate and the stroking of the milker was just pleasurable, now. He didn't care that his father was right next to him.

"Feels good?" Tom asked.

"Yeah. I didn't expect to enjoy this. I especially didn't expect to have my father watch me in a sexual situation." Rob replied.

"I never thought my son would watch my penis being masturbated." he said gesturing to his own crotch with a sudden gasp as the milker tighten and rose on his penis again. "I suppose there shouldn't be anything awkward. Every man has masturbated. We both know what happens."

"I guess you're right. I've never thought of you this way, but I do feel close to you having this experience." Rob sighed.

They both fell silent as the machines continued to work. With the initial embarrassment gone, they both moaned and accepted the pleasurable sensations happening to their genitals. Rob started to breath more heavily as the milker stroked up and down, up and down. He started to have that familiar feeling as his muscles began to tense up.

Noticing his son was about to cum, he told Rob to call for the doctor, just in case.

Rob nodded and pressed the call button. His dad's interruption bought him some time to wait for Dr, Mitchel to return.

Dr. Mitchell quietly slipped through the door. "Is everything OK, Rob?"

"Yeah. I'm getting close to cum... ejaculating." he stammered.

"That's OK, Rob. It won't ruin the test. It will just fill the collection container a little faster. And don't worry about slang. It's OK if you cum." Dr. Mitchell stood at the feet of his patients as Rob started to breath heavily again. His legs began to twitch as he clutched the sides of the exam table. He groaned loudly as the milker stroked up and down on his penis.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Here it comes!" he shouted as his penis pulsed inside the milking tube. Dr. Mitchell observed as the catheter went from slightly cloudy to white. Rob's semen filled the tube as the pump drew it into the collection container. Rob's orgasm and ejaculation timed with the pulses from the anal plug. Spurt after spurt shooting into the container.

Tom looked over and saw his son having his intense orgasm. A sense of pride and pleasure, previously unknown to him filled his groin as he started bucking his hips, shooting his semen into the milker along with his son. "Doc! I'm cumming!" he moaned.

Dr. Mitchell watched as Tom's semen pulsed through the catheter and filled his collection container. "Great work, Tom!" he said as he bent down to confirm that the container was indeed filled to the line. He turned down the milker for both men, allowing them to rest. The pulses still working their prostates.

"I guess we can disconnect you, Tom. You did a great job." he said as he turned off the machine. Tom laid there catching his breath as the machine stopped stimulating him. His penis resting softly against the milker tube and his anus throbbing around the anal plug.

Dr. Mitchell checked Rob's collection container. "I think just a few more minutes for you, Rob."

"Tom, I'm going to remove the anal plug from your anus. It's OK to give a little push." Dr. Mitchell pulled the base of the plug, and it slipped out of Tom's anus, leaving it dripping lubricant. He removed the milker from Tom's penis and carefully pulled the catheter from his urethra.

"Let me clean you up, Tom." the doctor said as he retrieved a warm wet towel from a bin. He carefully wiped around the base of Tom's penis, being careful to not catch any of his pubic hair. He held Tom's penis taught while wiping the warm cloth around it, letting it flop back down between his legs. Finally, clearing the left over lubricant and sweat from his anus, Dr. Mitchell helped Tom out of the stirrups and told him to get dressed.

Turning back to Rob, the doctor saw the flow of semen had stopped. He checked the milker and realized Rob's penis had not returned to an erect state after his intense ejaculation. "Sorry, Rob. I was paying too much attention to your dad. Let me get you back in position."

Dr. Mitchell switched the milker on and held it in place over Rob's penis. The milker slowly removed the air from the tube as it had before, bringing Rob's penis to attention, letting it fall again as the air returned.

After a few cycles, the milker began to rise and fall letting the doctor know Rob's penis was erect and able to hold up on its own. He released the milker letting it resume its work on Rob.

"Am I all set, doc?" Tom asked as he finished tying his shoe.

"Yes, thank you Tom. You can sit in the waiting room while I finish with your son and go over some initial observations." Dr. Mitchell opened the door and showed Tom out to the hallway.

The doctor returned to the exam room and check Rob's progress. "Looks like we have all of the seminal fluid we needed from you Rob."

"Hang on doctor. I'm close to cumming again." Rob said with short breaths.

Dr. Mitchell turned off the machine as Rob looked on confused. "We have all we need for your tests, Rob." Let me get you disconnected. The doctor removed the anal plug from Rob's anus and the milker from his penis. Rob's penis was throbbing under the cylinder, bouncing in the air held up by the catheter. Dr. Mitchell released the catheter from Rob's urethra leaving him standing on his own.

Rob remained in the stirrups hoping his erection would subside. "Doctor Mitchell, this isn't going away." he said looking at his fully erect throbbing penis, gently bobbing between his legs.

12