All Comments on 'We Need to Separate... 01'

by mikoli5763

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments (Page 2)
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 4 years ago
Why???

I don't understand why this guy just doesn't divorce that Slut of a wife. He's been cuckolded since the start of his marriage. And she is having his brother's baby, screw that. With both of them leaving, I bet she won't stay faithful - once a cheater always a cheater.... Let's see the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not A Bad Story

But like everyone else .. I do not think either one of the guys are Smart . Nor would I have taken her back when I caught her with Mary again . What a Great friend screwing My Wife ?? And They are still buddies ??

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 4 years ago
Good story

You need help with your terrible grammar

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF

She cheated and lied for six years and all he does is ask her to make a choice which she fails to do that. Adios bitches!

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956over 3 years ago

Pretty stupid if he takes her back. She has been a lying cheat all along. Now she'll have a stretched out cunt from birthing a bastard kid and he'll have the constant reminder. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it is great that She is having Aarons Baby .. Does He think She will be faithful to him >> I bet She can find herself a nice couple in San Antione , I would not have taken her back instead load up the stuff He needs for the move and leave her with Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking whimp. He should make her give the kid to his brother or tell her to go live with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah Couldn't get past the second page. Another trashy wimpy, evil slut story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Not sure where this fucking pile of shit went but it was so over the top, totally moronic, littered with every dumb assed cliche one could ask for hat i didnt make it all the way through page two.

It was THAT bad. And could you have added more insipid dialogue to drag it out to be even longer? Seriously you some dumb assed bitch in Angie. You cut and paste everything she said from so many other stories that this thing was an even uglier literary version of FrankenCucks monster.

As writers go you suck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I know this is an older story, so this is futile, but please learn how to punctuate dialog.

\

I put the blame first on Mary, then Angie, and THEN Aaron. Mary should have simply told Angie to leave, not given the option of joining in. Given the option, Angie should have left. Finally, threat or no, Aaron should have said no. In fact, he should have stood up and left, saying that Angie could finish the job!

\

If they wanted to stop sneaking around, they've waited this long, why not wait until they were all together?

\

"your stupid male pride" - Bringing "male pride" into it is NOT a winning strategy! She CHEATED, that's the botton line.

\

"Aaron has a small submissive streak in him like I do." - Strange, she's not sounding very submissive right now!

\

More "male pride!" Like her FEMALE pride wouldn't be hurt if he cheated on her.

\

"Maybe, I was a homophobe!" - No, not wanting to personally have man-on-man sex doesn't make you a homophobe.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Adam is a dumb jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb. Identical twin males have similar appearance and size in penises. There can be variations but not the 3.5" inch length difference stated by the MC. And btw 11 inches is freak of nature. Porn starts without surgery are 8 to 9 inches except for freaks like John Holmes. Peter North is in reality a tad over 8 inches. Let Steel is 9.5 inches but had surgery, which is why is dick hangs and is not always hard during action. Averqge length is 5.5" (6.5" for blacks). 8 inches long and 5.5 inches circumference is already like the top 0.5% of men for volume (2x av a rgae volume). Adam was already packing. If he knows whatbhe is doing with his wife, and eemiving the naughtiness arousal of an illicit threesome, Adam should more than be able to satisfy his wife if he puts her needs first. Those dimensions should be more than enough for any woman. The typical vaginal depth is six to ten inches. So good luck with an 11 inch dick anyways. Which really only exist with any frequency in stories on this site. Most published stats for porn stars are crap. Reddit and other forums debunk the myths pretty easily.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Why do you use so many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Fuck a whole bunch of this. Angie's a lying cheating 304, Mary's a controlling hateful deceitful bitch, Aaron's a weak willed asshole. The ONLY way Angie should be given even a hint of a chance would have been if Adam had come home with abortion pills and she'd taken them. And Mary needs a beating.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

Ok story but, the editing and proof reading errors were really distracting from the readability of the story.

From the title I had thought it would be husband and wife separating. Interesting that it's actually the twin brothers who need to separate.

So many of the details scream to me that Adam just needs to leave them all behind and begin his life on his own. I have suspicions about what will happen in the next chapter but, I am curious.

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 year ago

I! Think! The! Author! Is! An! Exclamation! Point! Junkie! For fuck’s sake, stop with the abuse of exclamation points. It was moronic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Angie is a cheating slut, why the hell doesn’t that enter into his dimwitted cogitations?

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazier10 months ago

👎🏿👎🏿 yuck! no, just no. Another Cuck story. Identical twins? So what? Lesbian affair? So what? Cheating is cheating. Get rid of her. Get rid of the twin and his wife. Revenge At All Costs. The other three express no remorse. Fuck 'em all, and let God sort it out.

mattenwmattenw7 months ago

What a nonsense. Injured testicles that heal do not make anyone infertile. Who told you this nonsense?

A child from another man, twin brother or otherwise, is the ultimate cuckold show. A woman cheating on you with another woman since the beginning of the marriage is a ground for annulment of the marriage. But the author wants to write a cuckold story. I shouldn't care because I don't read his stories anymore!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Poor grammar and very poor dialogue!! The responses to the situations the MC finds himself in. Nothing in this story is logical and characters don’t seem to have any backbone or conviction.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous