We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First we had to keep from making further noise, so I put my hand over her mouth. When I did that, she opened her eyes. I'll never know quite how she did it, but she was instantly awake enough to understand the dangerous situation we were in: discovery was just the smallest sound away, and it was imperative that we keep quiet. Any little noise might arouse suspicion. She nodded into my hand and reached to remove it.

The toilet flushed, and one of them—Mom, I thought—walked down the hall from the bathroom to their room.

I whispered, right into her ear, "We've got to be quiet until they're both downstairs. Then I can sneak back into my own room."

Someone else came past in the other direction, and we heard the bathroom door close.

She smiled and nodded. "They never come into one of our rooms in the morning," she whispered back to me—almost inaudibly even where I lay next to her on her bed. A shadow passed over her face, her body tensed, and she asked, "You closed your door before you snuck in here, didn't you?"

Silently, nervously, not wanting to make any more noise than necessary, I nodded my head.

She relaxed again. "If we can just keep quiet..." she offered in her smallest whisper.

I nodded again.

And, incredibly, she kissed me. Afterward, she smiled at me, amused at my stunned reaction to a deed that seemed to me so out of place in our current fix. "Relax," she said. "That didn't make any noise. We're okay so far, and we might as well enjoy ourselves as much as we can while we're stuck here. If they catch us, they catch us. If not, not." And she kissed me again.

I saw that what she'd said was true, and I enjoyed that kiss. It did relax me—it relaxed me so much that I parted my lips so that we could engage our tongues. She responded, and we spent the next five or ten minutes enjoying each other, while someone finished bathroom chores and returned to the bedroom.

My cock was rock hard by then, of course.

We were enjoying still another deep kiss when we heard them on the stairs. At the sound, a wave of relief passed through me; I pulled away from her and kneaded a tit as I said, "Fucking right now would probably be pushing our luck, wouldn't it."

"Hmm," she said, clearly thinking it over. "Fucking sounds good. Too good." But she shook her head and added, "Don't tempt me like that. You'd better get out of here while the getting's good."

I climbed silently out of her bed, picked up the pajamas from where I'd dropped them on the floor earlier, and slipped them on. I bent over her, where she'd been watching me from her bed, and kissed her—well and thoroughly. "I'll try to keep the noise down, but I'm not going to sneak," I told her. "I'll just go pee. When they hear the toilet flush, they'll draw the natural conclusion."

"Smart!," she agreed. "If they think someone's sneaking, they'll wonder what's going on. If they hear someone in the bathroom, they won't think anything's unusual."

I turned and left, making no more effort to be quiet than if I really had gotten up to pee. After all, there wasn't any way they'd be able to tell who'd left whose room.

I did as I'd said I would. There was no reaction from downstairs, and I returned to my own room without attracting unwanted attention. Once there, I got back in bed and slept until about nine.

===||<>||===

I was hanging out in my room after lunch, when Mom and Dad headed out on their Saturday afternoon grocery trip. They'd no sooner left than Maddie came in to see me.

That was no surprise: if she hadn't come looking for me, I'd have gone looking for her. We hadn't had an opportunity to be alone for the first part of the day, and there was no question that we needed to talk. We both needed to understand what had happened during the previous night, what we were going to do about it, and what it might mean for the future.

That was exactly what was on her mind. "We almost got caught this morning," she said. "It was too close." As she said that, she sat on my bed—very near where I was lying, but not touching me. Not quite, anyway.

"Yeah," I agreed. "We can't fall asleep together like that again. We probably shouldn't get together like that at all. I shouldn't have snuck into your room when they were home—even though they were fast asleep."

"Staying away would have been a good idea," she agreed. "We weren't going to do that any more. We weren't going to fuck each other again."

"It was because of me," I admitted. "You were fast asleep when I got into bed with you. If I hadn't done that..." I stopped right there; what wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been for my midnight excursion was pretty obvious.

"Well," she said, a bit reluctantly, "I wasn't exactly unhappy to have you wake me up that way. I could have told you to get out. I should have, but I didn't. I thought about it, but I didn't want to. And earlier, when I heard you come up after I'd gone to bed, I thought about sneaking into your room. I almost did, but I thought you'd be angry. After all, you'd sent sent me away when I wanted to fuck you earlier."

"When I snuck in and saw you fast asleep, I had some second thoughts," I admitted. "I should have paid more attention to them." Without really noticing what I was doing, I put my hand on her thigh and stroked.

"Well," she observed, "We'd sure have had a more comfortable twenty minutes right after we woke up, but, otherwise, I don't think our night could have gone much better." There was her dirty smile.

And she had a hand on my thigh, returning the stroking I finally noticed I was giving her thigh.

My cock throbbed, both from the memory of what we'd done in the middle of the night and from the way our hands were currently behaving. "It couldn't have been better," I agreed.

"Actually," she said, her expression becoming serious, "it could. It would have been better if you weren't my brother."

"There is that," I agreed. "I'm not supposed to fuck my sister."

"And I'm not supposed to fuck my brother," she said. "We can't be fuck buddies, and that's where we're headed if we don't stop."

"Okay," I said. "We have to stop. We can't be fuck buddies. We aren't fuck buddies. We won't be fuck buddies."

She bent over and kissed me. It quickly turned into a deep kiss. When she finished, we were in each others' arms, body against body, and my cock was hard. "Maybe..." she murmured, "...maybe..." She didn't finish. Instead, she looked me in the eyes and reached into my crotch.

Looking back into her eyes and reaching for a tit, I said, "Yeah. Maybe we should have one last fuck."

"Yes," she replied, and continued thoughtfully and longingly, "We could have one more fuck. I've already fucked my brother. And you've already fucked your sister. Several times. One last fuck wouldn't change that for either of us. Just one more would be okay."

It wasn't very long at all before we were both naked and her brother's cock was plunging in and out of my sister's pussy.

===||<>||===

A short time later, we lay together on my bed, naked, relaxed, sharing our sated bodies with each other in the few minutes that remained before we had to get dressed in anticipation of Mom and Dad's return.

"I'm glad it was a good one," she said.

"Me, too," I said, adding, "It's always been good with you."

"It has been," she said. "But that was our last one."

"I'll miss it," I said. "I'll miss fucking you, but I guess that's the way it has to be."

"It does," she confirmed. "We have to stop. I'm not your fuck buddy."

"And I'm not yours," I replied.

We lay there in silence for a minute. And she said, "I wish we could be fuck buddies. I've really liked feeling your cock stretching me and moving inside me."

"I've like feeling how your hot, wet pussy wraps so tightly around me when I move in you."

"But we definitely aren't fuck buddies. A sister can't be her brother's fuck buddy."

"No. I get it. We aren't fuck buddies. We can't be. We won't be. We'll stop fucking each other."

She raised her head and rolled against me to kiss me. It wasn't exactly a passionate kiss—our lust for each other was, for the moment, expended—but it was loaded with feelings. If we had thought about it we would have had to admit those feelings weren't exactly those of fraternal love.

When the kiss ended, we got our clothes on and went downstairs to be ready to help unpack and put away the groceries.

===||<>||===

We had, indeed, reached an equilibrium—it just wasn't quite the equilibrium I'd thought. Several weeks passed by much as this one had. We'd learned that sneaking into the other's bedroom at night was even more—much more—dangerous than we'd thought, given our tendency to fall asleep naked in each others' arms after fucking late at night.

We didn't do that; fear of getting caught kept our nighttime lust under control. We managed by making out with each other at just about every opportunity—after all, we'd agreed, twins could do that with each other if they didn't fuck and were careful about being caught. But then we'd work in a fuck every few days. That relieved the tension that gathered between us—even though we always agreed afterward (Of course!) that what we'd just done with each other (Again!) isn't okay for twins.

After that Saturday afternoon fuck—the one the afternoon after we'd fallen asleep in Maddie's bed—our desires for each other grew. And by Wednesday, when we found ourselves alone in the house with each other after school, the temptation was too great. We just couldn't resist another 'one last fuck.' We did have the good grace to tell each other how reluctant we were to fuck each other again. Afterward, that is. In fact, we each made a point of telling the other, again, how much we thought we needed to quit fucking each other.

Not that it made much difference. Not wanting to fuck because we were twins couldn't compete successfully with our being healthy 18-year-old male and female who lived in the same house and who had fucked each other before. Repeatedly. So it didn't keep us from wanting to fuck again—or from actually doing so.

If being alone in the house after school was tempting, we did manage to resist that temptation most days. We managed to hold on until Tuesday, or even Wednesday. But the temptations associated with each of Mom and Dad's Saturday afternoon grocery trips turned out to be unendurable. We succumbed to them every time and enjoyed a Saturday Afternoon Delight with each other while they were out of the house.

Always, of course, we accompanied our lapses with suitable apologies for our regrettable, but very understandable and eminently forgivable, needs for each other. And, always, we made sincere promises that this time, unlike all the times before, was our last time. We made those representations to each other; we promised each other; we guaranteed each other; we swore to each other. And then, a few days later, we fucked each other. With profound enjoyment each, of the other's body.

===||<>||===

It was afternoon, on the first Saturday in March, and we lay on Maddie's bed, naked, in each other's arms after the fuck we had shared while Mom and Dad were doing their grocery shopping. As we each enjoyed the feel of the other's sated body against our own, we went through what had become our ritual of regretting our broken never-again promise and discussing its renewal.

"I should have gone over to Andrea's house after lunch and stayed until suppertime," Maddie said. "Then we couldn't have fucked this afternoon."

"I know I shouldn't be," I replied, "but I'm sure glad you didn't."

"That's the trouble," she agreed, "I'm glad I didn't, too. But we have to quit fucking."

"Maybe one of us, or even both of us, should find something to do away from home next Saturday afternoon," I suggested. It sure wasn't what I wanted, but coming up with ideas for stopping was part of our ritual.

"Maybe..." she began, and then she paused. A few seconds later, she said, "No, there won't be any point. Friday's the last day before spring break, and then we'll be alone in the house every day for the week."

"Damn!" I answered. "I don't think we can hold out for a week. There's no way we can arrange for at least one of us to be away all the time while Mom and Dad are at work. Not for a whole week." Somehow, I made myself sound as though I really thought what I'd just said we wouldn't be able to do would be a Good Thing if only we could manage it.. I didn't, exactly, think so—even though I knew that it would be for the best if we did.

"Mase," she said, "we have to hold out for that week. We have to get ourselves under control before..."

"Yeah," I agreed, when it was clear she wasn't going to finish. "Before Mom and Dad find out." Much as I didn't want to quit fucking my sister, I could sure agree that we didn't want Mom and Dad to figure out what was going on under their noses.

"We'd better even stop making out with each other," she said, after a minute or two of silence.

"Do you think we can stop touching each other?" I asked. "Really?"

"I think we have to," she replied. "If we can't even stop doing that, we won't be able to stop fucking. And if we keep fucking each other, we'll be fuck buddies before long. We just can't be fuck buddies with each other!"

I could see the sense in that last observation, though I didn't like it. And I wasn't sure we weren't fuck buddies; I couldn't really see much difference between being fuck buddies and what we were doing—except that maybe neither of a pair of fuck buddies regretted it every time they fucked. "No," I answered her, "that wouldn't be good at all—even though I'd like it."

"I'd like it, too," she said, as she planted a kiss on my neck near where her head rested on my shoulder. "But a sister just can't be her brother's fuck buddy." She paused. Then she asked, "What time is it? Are they gonna be home soon?"

I looked over at the clock. "We've still got at least another fifteen minutes," I said. "Plenty of time."

"Yeah, but we can't waste any," she answered. She raised her head and planted an open-mouthed kiss on my mouth. I returned it with some enthusiasm, and we held it for a while. Finally, she broke off, saying, "We'd better get dressed."

===||<>||===

Of course, we couldn't fuck on Sunday, Mom and Dad being home all day.

On Sunday evening, we got together for our usual "study" session. But, of course, this one was to be a real study session, and not—as we'd been making them for several weeks—a make-out session followed by a little math.

When we sat down to start, my hand wandered to her thigh. It wasn't really something I did consciously; it was more of an unthinking, and very pleasant, habit.

Gently, she picked up the miscreant hand, removed it from her thigh, and dropped it on my own. "No, Mase," she said. "I do like it, but we aren't going to do that any more."

"I wasn't thinking," I said, more or less truthfully. "I'll behave myself."

"Thanks," she said. "I know you like it; I do, too. But..."

"Yeah," I said, reluctantly agreeing with her. "But!"

And we got to work on the math. Somehow, we did manage to behave ourselves through the evening—at least until we heard the TV news ending downstairs. Knowing that Mom and Dad would be upstairs in a few minutes, I put down the pencil I had in my hand and reached for Maddie's thigh again. She reached again to remove the offender.

This time I resisted. "They'll be up here in a minute or two," I said, "so we can't get very far. I'm going to feel you up a little and kiss you before they get here."

She looked at me, momentarily taken aback. But she stopped trying to move my hand. In fact, she pulled her hand from mine and reached for my crotch. "You're evil," she said, smiling. And she reached to kiss me as, freed from her efforts to remove my hand from her body, I reached to cup a tit. At the same time, I leaned into the kiss she was aiming at me.

That kiss couldn't have lasted more than half-a-minute before we heard footsteps on the stairs. We separated, and, as we looked into each other's eyes, I said, "You still turn me on."

"You, too," she said. And then, almost as an afterthought, she added, "But no sneaking tonight!"

"No sneaking," I agreed, and we both turned to clean up her desk from the mess we'd made as we'd done some real studying.

We were soon in bed. Both of us observed the prohibition on sneaking that night. But I wasn't prohibited from thinking about fucking her while I jacked off.

===||<>||===

On Monday morning, things began pretty much as usual. Mom and Dad were already downstairs having breakfast, and Maddie was in the bathroom. But she made it clear that this time she meant to live up to our promises: instead of exiting the bathroom naked, as she'd been doing on school mornings for the previous weeks, she had a modest housecoat on—so her interesting parts were all covered up.

And when I reached to untie the belt that held it closed, she dodged me, saying "Don't, Mase! We aren't going to do shit like that any more. Remember?"

Glumly, I remembered. But that didn't keep me from saying, "Damn, Maddie! Looking isn't fooling around."

"Look all you want to," she said. "But this is all you get to see. You always want to play when I show you more." She looked down at where my cock, hard in anticipation of the display she didn't want to make, projected out of the shorts I'd slept in. "And you'd better cover up, too," she continued, licking her lips. Then she added, "You're not the only one who likes to play."

I couldn't argue. I wanted to play when she was covered up, too. But I had to admit that tits and pussy hidden under cloth weren't as enticing as tits and pussy out where I could see them. Even though I knew exactly what they looked like and could imagine them in full detail.

"Shit!" I said.

She stood there quietly, looking me in the eye. I looked back. Pointedly, she looked down at my cock again. "It won't fit in the shorts when it's hard like this," I finally said.

"Fine," she said. "Wear your robe tomorrow. We have to get serious about this, and you have to help."

I could see that she really meant business this time. Resigning myself to what seemed then like it would be a life without sex, I acquiesced and told her, "You're right, I guess. I'll do my part. But that doesn't mean I'll like it."

"I don't like it, either," she said. "But we have to behave ourselves, or..."

"Yeah," I said, "I get it."

We stood there, looking at each other for another thirty seconds. She broke the silence, "You're right in my way. Can I get past? Please?"

"Oh!" I said. I hadn't meant to obstruct her, and it didn't take a genius to figure out why she didn't want to wrestle me aside. I stepped out of her way. "Sorry," I added. "I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean to block you."

She smiled at me. "I didn't think you were being mean," she said. "Thanks." And she walked past me to disappear into her room. Just before she closed her door, she turned and said, "Don't expect me after school. I'll be over at Andrea's house."

I guessed that a new phase of our lives had begun. Hornier. Less dangerous, maybe. But less interesting, too. And not because danger is interesting.

===||<>||===

We stuck to the agreement this time.

Until Thursday. On Monday and Tuesday, Maddie went over to her friend's house after school, and didn't come home until after Mom had gotten back from work. On Wednesday, I spent some time after school hanging out with some guy friends—mostly exchanging the usual lies about how many girls we were laying, how often we were laying them, and how much they liked our cocks. I got home that day just a minute or two before Mom did. So for those three days, we didn't have any opportunity to fool around after school, let alone fuck.