All Comments on 'We Need To Talk'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 486 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"I think woman who wrote that is mistaken. Open marriages won't be the norm, because marriages may become a thing of the past. Marriage rate has been steadily declining. Many young men are not interested in marriage. They have seen their fathers get screwed over in divorce and they don't want to be victims themselves..."

Totally unsubstantiated nonsense.

If you're a man and you get screwed in a divorce, you really only have your loser self to blame. Most states are no-fault and most men with wealth have the resources to keep it, if, as in these atavistic scenarios, the wife doesn't work.

LW is basically a pity party of men who have never gotten any pussy and, therefore, clearly don't understand women. AT ALL. The majority of women characters are stupid and therefore, the men who married them are too. It's amazing, the women, who can get sex before their divorces, are often unable to afterward? And the men, who are basically cucks, get all the pussy. How is this? Why is this? Answer: it isn't.

If a decent woman is unattached, no matter her past, she's going to have options. And women aren't likely to let themselves go to the extent that a man would. So, mostly LW has women acting like men and men acting like women.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story! Very well written. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I had been Dean I might have asked Holly that since I was not getting any sex from her and I was frustrated, could i have sex with other girls - maybe several a day - since I would probably be able to take care of at least 4 a day. And if we were married and she had a baby and required an episiotomy and was required to forego vaginal sex for several weeks, if could I have sex with other women at that time? And if, at any time during our marriage, she did not want to have as much sex as I did, could I have other women take care of me? If not, why not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seriously? 1 Star is still too much.

Bitch and the daughter both deserve what is coming to them but no, he just goes out there and reconciles with them. Seriously, one would think the author never experienced real hurt from a loved one.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

What's it with these guys in there Literotica stories? Their sperm apparently contains no Y-chromosomes! Pesky Martians are still trolling earth women with their Slut Ray!

.

5/5!!!! GREAT story! Well-written, with a perfect balance of details!

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreeneralmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I just do not get why so many cheating wives in LW think they can just flaunt it. It doesn't seem like the real world. Maybe I am naiveté. It's one thing to cheat. Circumstances can sometimes explain the cheating. Sometimes a spouse can be forgiven. But when a couple doesn't have an open marriage, there's just no way, the cheated on spouse will ever or should ever accept the cheating, unless there is real mental imbalance issues. Henry had no choice but to divorce Becky and he was really lucky to meet Michelle. I'm glad that he and Holly reconciled. She was in a way an abused child by Becky, but thankfully, she learned and Michelle gets Kudos for helping both Holly and her relationship with her dad.

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 3 years ago

The think that gets me about these "I've earned it" justifications isn't just the arrogance behind them, but the complete lack of regard for anyone but themselves. They act like they're the only ones who put in the time and effort.

For twenty years of taking care of the kids, keeping the household together, fulfilling her "wifely duties" day after day, for perhaps even being the main breadwinner of the family, she's earned the right to play around and explore the things that she(often willingly)missed out on in her younger days.

But for twenty years of busting his ass to provide for his family, taking care of their needs, being their rock and never shirking his duties as a father and husband, what has he earned? What is he entitled to? Well, in these kinds of stories, he's "entitled" to betrayal and disrespect. He's "entitled" to mental and emotional abuse from the people he's devoted his life to. He's "entitled" to maintaining the status quo while his spouse has her fun, and gods help him if he has the nerve to rock the boat.

Funny thing is that very few stories actually bring this up. Even hard-core BTB stories almost never have the husband, or anyone else, fire back and directly address the complete disregard for the husband's contributions and sacrifices. Kinda interesting how that kind of thing seems to go under the radar so often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re: men who can't father sons

The Martians are behind this, as the slut ray almost never works on men, so they are decreasing the male conception rate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another one of DG's stories with a delusional wife and daughter. Seems to be a favoured storyline of the author. I can only guess it's written for the domestic abusers and women hating trolls who inhabit this website. DG needs to find other storylines he's a good writer but the last half a dozen stories of his I've read are all the same storyline just with different names.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story myself but also am amused by some comments like anonymous of 16 days ago as an example. They trash the story line yet next talks about a half dozen similar stories by BG. If you know what to expect, WHY do you torture yourself unless its's a guilty pleasure. A writer needs to please himself but he also writes to his audience - basically, you only have yourself to blame ! ! ! Thanks BigGuy. (third read I think)

somewhere east of Omaha

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - This story looks like the author was just following the general talking points of the LW script.

Even though the wife turned into a raving lunatic slut, I prefer a bit more BTB on the wife and a little extra for the male perp. These male predators need to learn to be just a bit more afraid, if they are hitting on married women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very good story, but i dont think this story can be considered as erotic stories, it is more like a family drama with a very happy ending. From getting turned on into holding my tears to come. However, i am a happy ending kindy person, and Michelle is definitely an angel coming from Heaven and save everybody's life

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

A very good read, despite what so e of the anonymous readers think. Highly captivating

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

LadyDoggyDoo calls another commenter out for not having written anything. Well neither has LSD.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I don't care for when a betrayed husband/father is tricked/forced to reconnect with all or part of his old family by his new love interest. I believe that BG33 also used that plot point in Betrayed.

\

I have no issue with her bringing it up with him, but the decision is ultimately his, and she has to respect it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Here is something authors ought to avoid: "I'll be paying more for alimony and child support". No, No, No. Holly was 18 at the time of the divorce and presumably out of high school by the time it was final. There is NO child support obligation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Becky was nothing but a whore. Henry was working had to provide everything she sits on her slutty ass contributing no money, and she thinks she's "entitled". I'll bet Martin doesn't know about her slutty ways, but I hope, someday she gets hers, 10 times over! Michelle was Henry's actual wife and Joni's daddy not long after they met...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know it would ruin the entire story, but a good urologist could prescribe testosterone since it seems his levels might be low.

Mine started out on the high side & I was 18 again. Being over70 I wasn’t prepared for that, & neither was my wife.

Now at half the prescription my wife still isn’t ready but for once a week, but I’m still ready for daily.

Of course at past my mid 70’s I need blue 💊 pills to help but at less than $50 / hundred they’re not a problem.

Bill

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Oof. Don't know which was more annoying, Holly's bipolar behaviour, Becky's delusional blathering or Henry's "Please stay! A one-year affair I can overlook, but a one-week vacation is going too far!" Becky you can discount as being the standard trope of this category, but Holly could've been handled better. Feels like she has a mental age of 8, not 18. He doesn't seem like a hands-off dad either, seems odd that she'd get so twisted by one single person when there are several other seemingly well-adjusted people in her life.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

This was such a good story until you let Nikki join the family again.

I'm sorry but that's just playing bloody stupid.

That's such a wonderful story going well written great lines good characters and you throw that idiotic thing in at the end.

Damn it man you're a great writer stop doing stuff like that

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

One of the commentators blow was exactly on the money when he was speaking about testosterone. Unless a man has prostate cancer there's absolutely no reason for him not to be on replacement therapy. I've been on it for almost 20 years and I put innumerable patients on it as well and all of them have farewell and been better for it. I can tell you for effect but I sure tell him. I'm 74 but could pass for 55 or 60. My sex drive is still strong enough to be able to go Fort 4 or 5 times a week.

Yeah how about somebody write a

story where a man has a low sex drive, get replacement therapy, hits the gym and the slut wife has to contend with a husband who is a bitch magnet. Her excuse for something goes right out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story. I loved every bit of it. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! If Becky was my wife, after the divorce, I'd have nothing to do with her. If she was a drunk and spread her peepee for everybody and got diseased, SO BE IT. Her daughter wouldn't fair any better, from the things she told him. That asshole teacher, Rick, would get his and it wouldn't be pretty. Becky wound up a SLUSH, a slut and a lush. If her way of life killed her, OH WELL...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Becky was a real whore. How did they ever get married in the first place? Why forgive Holly? She learned at the bitches lap. And how does a man so much in love just fall for another woman in a heart beat? WAY too fast. And unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 for the ending... And for a jerk who was ready to forgive a whore...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading again. Still a very good tale.

.

Not sure why this tidbit occurred to me, but…..Becky could have easily found out where hubby lived by just following him home from work one evening. I mean….DUH!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

"Dean...started pushing me to have sex with him, like I was paying him back or something."

"And did you?"

"No daddy."

(His thought or better response)

"Why not? After all, it was only sex. Not like it should matter... right...?"

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Well crafted and presented story. You have the enviable ability to pull the reader into the story so it is as if we are living the story . Based on some of the previous comments there must be some sad and lonely lives out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When can we expect the musical version of this to come out?

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

BG33 is incapable of writing a story with a man who has any self respect at all. His worthless dribble is sometimes covered by a divorce or another cover, but the fact remains. No actual man would react this way. He would have tossed Becky straight out of the house, along with his sleazy daughter and erased them both permanently. If his new girlfriend .manipulated him like Michelle did, she'd be hitting the bricks as well. Not worth rating so I am stuck with 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Holly's belief's and acceptance of cheating relationships was instlled in her by her education system (K-Phd) that teaches our youth today that anything goes, to live only for today, and for yourself... hedonism is the philosophy du juor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would appear that Anony of two days ago - "Holly's belief's . . . " - has no idea what is taught in schools, only what has been poured into his otherwise empty head by the right-wing snake oil peddlers. The grammatical and spelling errors in the post serve as stark confirmation of his/her personal lack of familiarity with higher education (in this case, "higher" = middle school).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Although this is a fairly accomplished piece of writing, the story didn't quite work for me because the characters didn't ring true. Becky, in particular, was little more than a cypher for a loving, faithful wife who suddenly changed after 20 years into a stupid, selfish, cheating bitch for reasons that were never satisfactorily explained. Hubby was too reasonable, daughter too gullible and the new woman in hubby's life just a little too perfect and conveniently on hand.

LA

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I actually like this story, a lot. Upgraded it from 4/5 to 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not too bad but the fact that good old Rick, Holly’s teacher and Becky’s lover, pretty much just walked away scot-free, bothers the hell out of me. He admitted he was only screwing Becky because she was married. And after her divorce he just walked away. I seriously think the guy needs to be taught a little humility. After all, when any one dies in a bank robbery, every crook involved gets charged with first degree murder. And Rick was a major player in the death of a marriage. A crime? No. But certainly a despicable act. Dee

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

DLH,

I think you mean drivel, but yeah, exactly.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Ambivalence,

Exactly.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Sbrooks,

THANK YOU! Exactly!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Fiance, why do all the women in my life think it's ok to leave me in the dark and make decisions about my relationships without including me? Given you have done the same, why should I trust you enough to marry you? Yeah, I'll reconcile with my daughter given she's blood and her repentance but the jury is still out concerning you. I think we are going to need a prenup at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Needs a little payback on Rick and what about Becky's parents. Would have been good to publish her being a cheat, then finally embarrass Dad into divorcing Mom. This would have made it a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liked the story as a whole & happy that Holly & her father was able to get their "relationship" back. I just can't understand him wanting anything to do with his ex, even though helping her into ER, etc., was righteous. After what Becky did to me, I don't think there's any way of, outside of being courteous to her at functions, being any type of friends. Sorry, just not in me. Lastly, Rick, the male bitch that only wanted Becky when she was married, wasn't punished quite enough. He should've had to pay - monetarily & perhaps otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the authors better stories. Regarding the plot, I don't regard one commenters antipathy to the errant wife as necessarily so. A shared late teen child would still need that parent for optimal stability. 18 isn't a true adult no matter what some may say. The ex-husband character sucking it up and intervening to get the former spouse necessary help would be the right thing to do. So that part of the plot has plausibility. The friends at the end maybe not so much, albeit a good subsequent marriage and family heals many things. Been there, done that, and been happy for over 30 years. I read many literotica.com stories out of curiosity since many authors exercise their moral imagination and for the mordant humor the better authors have. The Stormbringer types and over the top BTB stuff not so much. Considering the plethora of insipid drivel also put out, this author does a very decent job of his stories.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

Testosterone injections might have helped.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Almost a perfectly written story and NO! I'm not talking spelling and grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 Stars on a good Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again an improbable story.

Perhaps I’ve led a very sheltered life, but I cannot fathom a wife who could ever believe her husband would tolerate that cuckold behavior.

Even so, the story was very well done & I enjoyed it immensely.

5 stars for Sure.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reading the comments below about testosterone replacement therapy I need to comment.

Recent studies show that testosterone replacement therapy actually helps prevent recurrent prostate cancer.

I ‘ve had a prostatectomy some 15 years ago & have now been on testosterone replacement therapy (as a jell) for some years now.

The only thing I e lost is 2” of length during the 12 years after having the operation & radiation therapy. & no testosterone to speak of.

I’m ticketed with all the changes a normal level has brought about in my body, but my 70 some year old wife isn’t too thrilled after not bothering her for over 10 years. 🥲

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good story, as always! Becky probably wouldn't have done what she did if the lazy slut would have had a job to help her husband support the family. As far as I can see, she's an entitled whore and shouldn't have had Henry and his "real wfe" to help get her straightened out. I can't fathom, just having one kid, instead of many, and not contributing to support the family. If the wore had done it, she'd have neither the time, nor energy to look a strange sex toy!

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

At least second read still a good story with nice retribution to the cheater. She no longer gets to be married to the one she says loves (and I think she does just not enough as she should)and wants to grow old with. Tough he wants and deserve faithful. The audacity of what she thinks and plans is ridiculous so delusional. She needs reality counseling.

His daughter was a real stunner in her stupid unquestioning support of her slut of a mother and her grandmother. To let a daughter in on the intimacy of her parents sex life is crazy. At least she found out how that thinking (on right to cheat) is viewed by the normal world. And it hurt a good life lesson. I think the Dad is right to forgive her lack of maturity. A few years older and she would not have been due any slack in my mind.

Glad he found a new and better life.

Good read and nice outcome. Thanks for the share. John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written but a tad predictable and I struggled to believe anyone could be quite as stupid and self deluded as Becky and hubby finding the new love of his life within a couple of months of moving out is a little too Hollywood for me.

There's also not enough angst, regret, doubt, uncertainty or soul searching to rack up the tension. So it's a good try but no cigar.

LA

LA

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

Good job, good tale.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

I read a lot of stories where the wife somehow has a high sex drive and is dissatisfied with her husband.

They all seem to think he should just be find with it.

However, like he asked his daughter, would his wife have been fine with him going out to find a lover when he wanted sex and she wasn't in the mood.

He'll no! She would have been pissed.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

This is as much a story about entitlement as it is betrayal. I love it when a cheating wife says, "...but all that will do is keep you from getting my pussy on a regular basis..." as if they were the only woman in the world. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty stupid wife. Don't think a man in the middle of a painful divorce finds love that easily.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb51almost 2 years ago

Well done, I enjoyed it greatly. Wives seem to enjoy a mirried of tools in their box of goodies. You expressed them well

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Am I naive? I can't believe there are wives out there that stupid. So to me it's such an unbelievable story. Also I find it difficult to take in the ageing bloke always pulls another stunner out of the bag. The best bit was the wife finding a semblance of happiness. I hate it when they end up in the gutter. It was well written and I have given it 5*

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

2 to 3 times a week is normal for most couples who have careers and children. Hell, it's normal even when you don't. While it's true that some couples have sex daily but that isn't by any means the norm.

If someone is having sex 2 or 3 times a week and feels the need to take a lover because they are unfulfilled, that is suggestive or greater issues in the marriage.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Me

Me,I don't accept that some one like Michelle would make a play for him,nor do I agree with the daughter reconciliation..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"as men and women get older a man's ability declines and a woman's needs increase."

Can't believe Loving Wives authors are still perpetuating this myth. Testosterone drives libido in both males and females. On average, a healthy male has 20 time the testosterone levels of a similar healthy female.

The prevalence of sexual dysfunction among ALL women is estimated to be between 25% and 63%; the prevalence in postmenopausal women is even higher, with rates between 68% and 86.5%.. Probability studies of sexual behavior in a demographically heterogeneous cohort of US adults, found that sexual dysfunction is more prevalent in women (43%) than in men (31%).

Research suggests that most men have a “sexual life expectancy” (the estimated age at which they’ll stop engaging in sexual activity on a regular basis) of around 75 to 85 years. Most men remain sexually active well into or past retirement age, with the majority of sexually active senior men happy with their sex lives.

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

A man in his early 40s who can’t get it up more than a couple of times a week needs to see a urologist, or find a woman who turns him on. Maybe in his early 90s…

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajunalmost 2 years ago

I love this story. Great read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a stupid cuck husband/father

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCK HUSBAND WAS OVER GENEROUS WITH THE DIVORCE SETTLEMENT FOR THE SKANK WIFE.....A REAL LOSER WHICH IS WHY MOTHER AND DAUGHTER DISRESPECTED CUCK

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Overly generous to the slut!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Becky was an idiotic slut, her mother was a piece of shit. Henry was a good guy.

KiwihunterKiwihunteralmost 2 years ago

Lol listen to all the btb losers. Obviously haven't lived at all. Bet they are all from the US too

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Second reading, sorry worse the second time. I am 35, married almost 5 months to a 37 year old man, can i take it i only have 3 years, before he can't get it up more than twice a week. I am not believing that, he should be in his prime. The biggest load of rubbish his him getting propositioned by a stunning looking woman, who falls madly in love with him in just 5 weeks. Its the biggest load of garbage imaginable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it and gave it 5 stars. It showed that both the husband and everyone else id affected by cheating in a marriage.

To Helen 1899: I'm a 61 yr old male, and so is my wife. We've been married to each other for 42 years now, and we still have a pretty decent sex life. Of course what a lot of lit writers don't mention is when menopause hits a woman (at 43 to 50) they suddenly loose their sex drive (unless taking estrogen to keep things semi normal), but they also don't mention the hot flashes, or the vaginal dryness, or that if menopause starts early, it lasts until the woman is in her early to mid fifties, or about 8 to 10 years (happened to my wife). We did what we could to "work around" it, and we're still together. At 59.5 I had a heart attack, and had 2 stents put in my chest, and my cardiologist has since put me on a daily Viagra regime to lower my blood pressure. It definitely helps with that, as that's what it's designed to do (what it was originally made for) but the side effect is that I still can keep it up, and satisfy my wife who has started to be more willing now that she knows having sex won't kill me (I joke with her that I wouldn't mind going that way ;-) ). If at 35 he's having ED issues, he might want to visit a urologist, and maybe see a cardiologist as that's a sign of blood flow issues that could lead to a heart attack. My wife's nephew had a heart attack at 21, and I know 2 people that had heart attacks at 39, so it can happen to younger people, as this was all before Covid hit, and started the rush on young people dieing of heart related problems from the shots.

While you might think that falling in love at 5 weeks might be BS, it can and does happen everyday. My wife and I fell in love with each other after 4 months, then got married a year later. Then we started to have kids together (2, 1 of each sex), and we were young when we did it... no regrets either, as we're still looking forward to grand kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well good luck to Martin. The wife never had any repentance or sorrow. She planned to have a Rick replacement after getting the MC back.

This out of control female libido trope in their 40s is excessive. Yes they can get amorous premenopause but usually it is in line with their husband's libido and there is this thing called Viagra btw. If it is bad, usually it is a hormonal imbalance that can be resolved in several months with a decent endocrinologist. Obviously the author intended to suggest more going on (the grandmother etc) but it strains credibility. Not so much having an affair. Ok that shit happens. But the Hawaii ultimatum was just dumb. And the daughter hooking the lovers up and deriding her father was surreal. Good luck with that. 4/5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped on page 1.

She threatens him with the loss of his daughter and having to pay child support when she is 18.

Obviously a stuipd story not well thought out

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

my chauvinistic take on it:

the reason the husband can't get it up is because the wife doesn't turn him on. I don't care what she looks like, this woman is too dumb to be interesting. And, after 20 years of marriage, of course he can't get it up.

She is too self-absorbed to even TRY to get more from her husband. I mean, right off the bat I can think of BONDAGE. That's always hot. Some vibrating toys and a little physical stimulation and she'd be wrung out for a week.

I mean, you want to fuck someone, just say that. Don't make up ultimatums or involve minor children in the plotting. Bordering on criminally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best part of this genre of stories is reading the comments. The smooth-brain ANONs and no-writing profile cases write comments that are as strident and formulaic as the biggest cuck writers out there. It's like they don't even read the stories. They read the title and go straight to the comments where they call the writer names whilst demonstrating the versatility of their 11 word written vocabulary. Of course their spoken vocabulary is much wider. Some can use up to 40 words, though many of them sound eerily alike.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

He was ready to forgive a year long behind the back affair? He agreed to pay all the lawyer fees on both sides? What a prince, what an idiot. She deserved because she had done so much for the family. But it was never mentioned or considered as to what he did for the family. I know, holding down a successful and no doubt stressful job does not count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write very well. After cheating on My husband, he dropped me like a hot potato. My brother explained a man's ego to me. It's not a little thing at all. Pride is ingrained into men since childhood. Be proud of what you achieve and what you have, most importantly is family. I laughed at the man I love when he said not to do as I wanted. My world is in flames now and my own brother spanked my ass till I couldn't sit. I was so wrong and please believe that I'm sorry Pat. And will regret it the rest of my days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally, an author who realizes that a woman does not require breasts the size of Mt. Everest to be appealing.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.09.22]

Excellent story!

As much as thoroughly a good BTB story, I enjoy a redemption story better.

11/10!!!!!

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

An anonymous complaining about other anonymous commenters, maybe you should look up the words irony and hypocrite. You coward.

As for the story, nothing special here, #259 of stories where a husband gets deliberately betrayed and disrespected, but loses his balls during and after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Becky had serious mental issues. Not clear why they took this long to surface. I am a bit confused BTW. Thr MC seems to make love to Michelle 2-3 times a week. Becky somehow due to early pre-menopause needs it 5 times or more a week. But Holly decides him by not being able to get it up? Menopause changes almost always cause a woman libido to drop not escalate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, well told 5*.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Must have been difficult for a cuck writer to present this one. Mc was still sort of weak and the dialog came off as really making him wimpy. Author stilll managed to promote the lifestyle more than a few times however, so cuckolding lives to have another day here on these pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredable storytelling including creativity and soul. You stirred a lot of emotions in me. I too thought I deserved a little extra. I lost them both. Now I'm a non-drinker trying to find love again in a town of bars. God understands that I was a fool but not punishing me further. Being alone is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just as good as 6 months ago & worth rereading.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is to phill1c I was married for 13 years and found my wife was cheating on me. We had 4 kids. MY wife always griped that I was never home at 5:00 clock. I had a service business and when restaurants call you because their air is broken you have to go. When I got married I made God a promise I Would not cheat or get a divorce. I seamed the wright to do at time so she divorced me.

Got remarried , Came down with E.D. Fist sign of a heart attach. Told wife I would be glad when this E.D. was cured so we could get back to making love again.She Said, "oh no, we are not having sex any more. I feel like I am being pushed for some thing. I may have to break a promise. Have sexless marriage for the last two years. I know two cute widow ladies. Maybe. We'll see. Lee, 40 miles East of Okeechobee

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

He comes across too much like a wimpy cuck for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Becky was a slut for her entire adult life and marriage. Henry simply did not recognize her true character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Becky was a slut. Michele hit on a total stranger (Henry) as he lay by the pool. Seems Henry upgraded from a beautiful that he couldn't satisfy sexually to a younger woman who was even more beautiful. Haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got one star for reconciling with the daughter and the nosy fiancee's encouraging. The daughter was a selfish, self-entitled twat, just like mom. She's 18, but she does not know what is appropriate behavior? Then, with a few tears, she is reconciled? No. And I would have let the ex spiral down into the abyss. I'd have re-thought the marriage to the meddlesome Michelle, too. Who asked her to contact the daughter? None of her business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s 43 and CAN’T perform sexually more than 2-3 times a week?!? He needs to stop smoking, drinking, and start exercising. He also needs to see a doctor right away. This is absurd. A healthy man in his 40s should be able to get hard and ejaculate at least once a day if not more. He might not NEED it all the time like when he was 18, but there’s a difference between how often a man needs release to be comfortable (libido), and what he’s capable of, especially with his wife encouraging and exciting him!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anon- Give up Smoking and Drinking? Let’s not get carried away.... 5 stars.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

a very good 'we need to talk' story. How can women think a husband would allow his wife to venture outsode the mmariage? Well, I gues I know cause that's what my wife of 23 years asked me some forty years ago. She had already moved out so after our talk I walked of her aprtment and we filed for divorce. 40 years ago it only cost about $75 to file and $20 for a Do It Youself Divorce book, yes you can do it yourself. Good story and very believable especially after my experience. 5 stars

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Some of these anon's are remarkably opinionated and woefully uninfomed with little understanding about life. I think I'm qualified to say that because I was the same for many years. Only thru reading and living life do you finally understand the trials and problems and crisisies we face during our short lives. The criticisms shown in the comments of stories here on LIT and especially in the LW are I am certain from a lot of younger people without the life experiences that some of us have. Take these stories for what they are. They are written by people who like to write they do it for their own enjoyment and yours and it's free! So, lighten up and enjoy them if you don't like them don't read them. As far as this story was concerned, remember he had to change it due to the daughters age (she was 16 originally) and that did take something away from the story. Very good story.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

Nice to reread an old favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dgfergie: Couldn't agree more with your comment, "Some of these anon's are remarkably opinionated and woefully uninfomed with little understanding about life." They are just pig-ignorant of lives outside the confines of their own heads. They certainly don't understand fiction.

Good well crafted story. Been a spectataor of similar situations in my numeorus decades on Planet Earth.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

But, I’m really not interested in the details of his new relationship. The tension is in the old one.

OldmantruckerOldmantruckerover 1 year ago

You stopped writing? Hope your ok.. miss your work

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

50 years old with a newborn? That's just dumb. Decent story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He played it the only way he could, have to like this man. Woman are like water they take the shape of whatever container they are in.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

Had a great story going and then tried to tie it up in a pretty bow at the end and took away from the overall story. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Henry should have dealt with Rick directly before the trip to Hawaii. It would have taken very little applied pressure to end Rick's desire to be involved with the older, married mother of one of his students. No one wants worry in their life, particularly concern that some act of violence, or other type of lasting vengeance, will occur because of stubborn involvement in an illicit affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Henry should not have welcomed Holly into his apartment.

Upon opening the door and seeing Holly he should have said “ How did you find me?” Holly answered “it was you girlfriend Michelle that thought it was time for the two us to talk.” “Well Holly, I told you to never speak to me again and I meant every word. So congratulations not only did you help kill my marriage to your mother, by coming here instead of telling Michelle she was wrong you have just damaged and possibly killed my relationship with Michelle and Joni. I guess I should be thankful in that at least Michelle’s betrayal happened before we got married.” “Holly, I know you stopped respecting me a long time ago but I would appreciate it if you can stop playing such active parts in ruining my relationships.” With that Henry closed the door on Holly and cried at cried.

Once he stopped crying Henry called Michelle to tell her they needed to talk about postponing the wedding because she needs to rebuild his trust in her.

As for Becky becoming a drunken slut, not Henry’s problem, their divorce was almost finalized and he was trying to build a life with someone else. Holly was 18 and by this point in the story should have graduated high school or been close enough to graduation that she could live in the house by herself until then. After graduation the child support was going to end but Henry was going to pay the household bills for 1 additional year, this would give Holly a bit of a safety net to get a job and start supporting herself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...