We Need to Talk

Story Info
Katie comes clean to her boyfriend about cheating at college.
3.8k words
3.38
16.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Aaron's phone chimed with Katie's special text tone, he was thrilled. They'd been highschool sweethearts and took each other's virginity, but then she left for college hundreds of miles away from the one he went to. The first week, they talked a lot, but then she said they should get used to being apart and concentrate on enjoying campus life. He had heard no more than "Hi, miss you, too" in answer to his texts for weeks.

But what he saw when he opened the text floored him.

It was a selfie of Katie, naked from the waist up, with what was obviously cum all over her tits and smiling face! It was the hottest thing he'd ever seen and it took him a minute to register that it was really Katie. She was glazed with tons of semen and obviously happy about it.

The message made him feel like he'd been punched in the stomach:

"I know I've only been away at college a couple of months, but we need to talk. This isn't the first time this has happened, or even the first guy."

All he could manage to reply was "WTF? Who the hell came all over you?"

"Tom and another guy, Phil, I think, but that's not important. Call me in an hour and I'll tell you all about it."

Aaron was freaked out, but tried to calm down. An hour was a good length of time to wait because it gave him a chance to get his head around the idea that his girlfriend had cheated on him. He had to find out exactly what the deal was and what it meant for their future relationship.

After an hour, he dialed her up.

"Thank you for calling, Sweety. I love you and want to tell you everything. Will you give me a chance to explain?"

"OK, I love you too. Now tell me what's going on."

"It's a long story, so let me tell you without interrupting." Then she started:

-|-

The first time was at a dorm mixer party about a week after school started. My friend dragged me to it. She said it was a great way to meet people and there would be a lot of cute boys. I had been missing you and really feeling super homesick and lonely, so I decided to go and try to cheer myself up.

It was in the community room of the dorm, and turned out to be a pretty good party, with lots of people and good music. There were RA's there but generally stayed out of the way and they looked the other way when somebody dumped a bunch of alcohol in the punch.

The punch was strong and cold, the lights were low, and the music loud, so people were pairing up, dancing and flirting. I had a few glasses of punch and you know how warm and cuddly I get when I'm a little tipsy. This guy, Todd, introduced himself and asked me to dance. We danced and flirted. It felt good to stop worrying and cut loose, so I got pretty flirty with him and things escalated to touching and nuzzling before long. It wasn't long before I was actually getting horny and rubbing my body up against him. He had a big bulge in his pants and I rubbed my thigh against it and commented that he seemed a little excited. He answered something like it was because I was so sexy.

This went on for a few minutes and then he asked me to go to the lounge. I had heard about the lounge. It was a big quiet room with lots of strategically arranged couches where students could go to relax, but it was used a lot as a make-out spot for couples. The RA's checked it occasionally, but were cool with most things. You couldn't strip off and have full-on sex, but you could get pretty close.

Before I said yes, I thought of you, but he was so cute and flirty, and I was horny and a little drunk, so I thought, "What harm would a little making out do?".

We almost ran to the lounge and found a secluded spot and started kissing. It was nice to feel another body against me and feel his lips on mine and then on my neck, and our bodies close together.

I let him hold my breasts and I rubbed his bulge. I wanted his hands on my body so bad.

It wasn't long before he started rubbing my upper thighs and his hands strayed over my crotch. It was electric to have him press my pussy through my shorts, so I said, "Touch me..."

He undid the top of my shorts and slid his hand down inside my panties and started finger-banging me right there!

It was hard to keep my moans quiet so the other people wouldn't hear, though most of them were doing the same thing, but I managed to stay quiet. It felt so good to have him rub my clit that I just couldn't stop.I think I came in the first 5 minutes, just a little one.

At this point, I was rubbing his cock through his pants and he was really getting worked up. I unzipped him and reached inside to hold it. It was rock hard and so warm and soft to touch.

I got more and more excited and came again, then I gave him a big sloppy kiss. What I did next was bad, but I was feeling naughty and couldn't help myself.

I looked around, and saw that nobody was looking, so I pulled his dick out and stroked it. It was oozing precum and I used that as lube. He was getting more and more excited, thrusting up to meet my hand and I could tell he was close. I leaned over and gave it a big lick, then took it in my mouth and twirled my tongue around it.

That was all it took. He suddenly started cumming in my mouth. It was a lot, in big spurts, and it tasted kind of good, so I kept my mouth on it and jerked him until he finished. Since I didn't have a good place to spit, I just swallowed it.

We adjusted our clothes and went back to the party. I think he was thinking about asking me to go to his room, but I was so confused and my feelings were all mixed up. I just gave him my number and made an excuse to leave.

I know I should feel guilty, but it felt so good and made me so happy. I hope you understand. I didn't do it to hurt you.

The next time was after a few days. I wondered if Todd would call, but wasn't sure how to feel about it. On the one hand, I felt guilty about cheating on you and didn't want to start a relationship with another guy but on the other hand it had felt so good. I've got to be honest here. When I thought about how good his cock felt in my mouth, I kept thinking how good it would have felt in my pussy. I kind of wanted him to call, because I really wanted to get fucked.

It turned out very differently, though. It wasn't him that called, but one of his friends. He said Todd had given him my number and asked him to call me and make sure I was OK. He said Todd said, "Tell her she's great and I loved it, but I can't get tied down, and I hope she understands."

I was actually kind of relieved. I laughed and said, "Tell him that's fine, and thanks for a fun night."

The friend said, "Sure, I will. Glad you agree. Some people come to college and get hung up on the first person they date, but we're young and horny, right? It would be a mistake to get tied down. This is the time to sow your wild oats."

I thought about that for a minute and said, "Yeah, you're right. That makes a lot of sense." I felt nervous and wanted to lighten the mood, so I giggled and added, "Especially about the young and horny part."

He laughed and said, "My name is Mike. What's your major?"

We chatted for a while and I was kind of getting into him. He had a sexy voice and after the small talk, he started saying sexy little flirtatious things. I responded in kind and it got flirtier and flirtier.

Finally, he said, "If Mike had a good time with you, you must be a lot of fun." I remember thinking he's talking about the sex and I answered, "Well, Mike has a lot to offer a girl." He laughed and Then he said, " I can probably outdo him." I said he sounded like he had a lot of confidence, and he laughed.

Then he said, "You know, we should get together. Want to come over to my dorm and meet face to face?" At this point, I was kind of worked up and still thinking about getting fucked, so, even though I knew it was awful, I said yes.

I walked the 10 minutes to his dorm, butterflies in my stomach. "Am I really going through with this?" I asked myself. "Maybe I'll just flirt then run away." But besides in my stomach, I felt butterflies in my pussy, too.

He met me in the lobby. He was short, but built and very good looking. He took a long look at me and went, "Wow! You're beautiful." I liked that and said, "Thanks." I'm sure I blushed.

He said, "Let's go upstairs and hang out."

His room was one of those suite arrangements where there are 2 rooms with 2 guys each, connected by a central common area. There was nobody in his room, so we went in and he closed the door.

I don't want to torture you with details, so, long story short, it wasn't long before we were making out like bandits. Lots of deep sexy kissing and over-the-clothes touching, followed by unbuttoned shorts and unclasped bras. I was playing with his dick, and he pulled down my shorts to go down on me, which was fantastic. One thing led to another and then the lights were out and we were naked, stretched out on the bed.

I remember how great it felt when he slid his penis into me. It was average size, but oh so very hard. He pumped me slowly while we continued to kiss. Then I wrapped my legs around his butt and pulled him into me more forcefully. He started going faster and it felt so good! I whispered "Fuck me hard!"

He sure did. He pummeled me for what seemed like ten minutes. I kept getting closer and closer, then finally came. I guess he could tell, because he started going faster, then tensed up and said, "I'm gonna cum!" He pulled out and started cumming all over my belly. The first couple of shots were so hard they went up to my tits. It felt so sexy.

He rolled over and breathed hard for a minute and said, "Wow. That was fantastic."

I was still feeling incredibly randy and ready to go again.

I pulled at him and said "That was good. I want more."

He said, "Wait just a minute." and got out of bed in the dark. Light flowed in when he opened the door, then shut it again. I took the time to wipe the cum off my belly with the sheets so I'd be ready for round 2 when he got back.

My eyes were still dazzled when he came through again a minute later and crawled into bed.

He started rubbing my pussy while he sucked my tits. His body felt cool against mine, still hot in bed from our fucking. His cock was rock hard when I reached down to pull him on top of me.

He kissed me on the neck as he slid it easily into my sopping wet pussy, but it felt different. His kiss felt different, and his dick felt different, too. Bigger, somehow. It was going deeper than before and his rhythm was different. It felt really good and I already started to build to another orgasm. "Ummmm, don't stop..." I moaned.

I opened my eyes, now adjusted to the dark, to look at him and was suddenly all, "Holy shit! You're not Mike!"

"Right," he said, still pumping away, "I'm Robert, Mike's roommate. He was tired and said you wanted more, so he sent me in. He said you wouldn't mind."

His long, slow pumping kept me from answering right away. It felt so good I didn't want it to stop.

I thought about the fact that I had just fucked a guy I just met and now I was fucking another one that I hadn't even technically met. It sounded dirty, but just felt right. I had wanted to get fucked and honestly didn't care much by who. What's the difference whether it's someone I'm in love with or just some random hot guy if the object is to give my body what it wants?

With that thought in mind, I let him pump a little longer, then pushed him away. "Hold on. I want a different position." I rolled over and got on my hands and knees,

He jumped up behind me and slid his long cock into my pussy. The different angle felt great. It was so deep and his balls banged against my clit when he was all the way in.

He grabbed me by the hips and started fucking me hard. It was so good, I came after a few minutes. My arms went to jelly and I flopped down on the bed, ass still high and him still slamming into me.

I guessed he was getting close and I had a decision to make: Did I want to make him pull out, or cum inside me? My body screamed, "Inside!!!!!" and my mind said, "It's OK. It's your 'safe' time of the month, so you won't get pregnant. You can start birth control pills tomorrow"

As he grunted away, I got back up on my hands, pushed back against him and breathed, "I want you to cum in me."

What guy could resist an invitation like that? Not surprisingly, it set him off right away. He pumped a few more times, then pushed balls deep in me and started to shoot spurt after spurt inside. "Oh, yeah," I moaned, "fill me up." He kept holding on until he was empty and I was full.

He pulled out with a plop and I could feel the cum dripping out. It felt so goddamn nasty and awesome!

After that, I got cleaned up and left. I knew things had changed, but I still wasn't clear on how.

Sorry I didn't leave out as much detail as I meant to, but I just want you to understand how I was feeling. The next one will be shorter, I promise.

The next time was about a week ago with this guy in my Physics class. He was cute and I'd loaned him my notes a couple of times. Finally he said, "Let me thank you by buying you pizza and a beer." Of course I said yes.

The pizza and beer were good and the conversation was great. I felt us warming up to each other, so when he said, "How about we go to my place and "Netflix and chill"? I said yes.

Turned out, he had a private apartment off campus, so we were all alone. The funny part is that he didn't even have Netflix.

I won't go into details, but I ended up spending the night and we fucked at least 4 times.

I will say this, the guy was very oral. God, he could eat pussy! He did it over and over and I must have cum a hundred times.

He also loved getting oral from me and insisted on cumming on my face twice. He was a big spender and really blasted me. I don't think I've ever seen so much cum from one guy.

He also came in my pussy, and then started fucking his own sloppy seconds, which was hotter than hell.

All in all, it was a great night, and made me realize I really loved fucking with different men and wanted to keep doing it.

Then something happened today that made me realize I had to tell you everything.

This morning I woke up feeling horny. Thats the thing about having great sex - it makes you want to have more. I really wanted to get laid again. I decided to go to the gym later and see what might happen.

I've been going to the gym a lot lately, working on keeping my body toned. I also like it because I like to watch the body builders work out.

There's this one guy in particular I've been watching for a while and he's chatted me up before. His name is Tom. He has a really good body, all hard muscle, and I've seen him getting a boner when he watches me work out in my sports bra and tiny shorts. It's a nice big bulge.

I thought about that bulge all through class and I was still thinking of him and maybe hitting on him as I walked over after class. I just wasn't sure I'd have the nerve.

When I got there, he was working on weights with another guy, who was just as buff as him. I'd seen him before, but don't know his name,

Tom waved hi and pointed me out to the other guy. I gave them a big smile and started running on the treadmill. I saw them watching me and making little comments back and forth. They were checking out my ass.

After they finished their work out, they came over to talk to me. I said something about how their routine must be working because they both look so good and one of them said, "You too. You have a gorgeous body. I'd love to get next to a sexy little thing like you."

I blushed, but decided to be bold and said, "I'd rather get up on a rock hard slab of meat like you guys."

From there it got worse, or better, depending on your point of view. The sexual innuendo and suggestive talk were out in the open and it was clear somebody was going to get laid, just not clear who.

They started to compete for who would get me, with the talk getting bolder and more explicit. I did everything I could to encourage them and, honestly, I was trying to seduce them both. It went on for a while then Tom said, "So, Katie, who's it gonna be?"

I blurted out, without thinking and because really I meant it, "I can't make up my mind. Why not both?"

That settled the question and 5 minutes later we were in the shower, stark naked, water running, horny as hell, bodies pressed close together.

I won't give a blow by blow description, just some highlights. They soaped me all over, including my dripping pussy, while I rubbed their hard cocks. They both had nice big ones and I really wanted them. I was so turned on.

I leaned over and sucked them one after the other. Finally, one of them (I don't even remember which) bent me over and started fucking me from behind while I sucked the other. They swapped places a couple of times but kept going. It was amazing. Each dick felt different and I was loving it.

That went on for a while, then they laid me down on the floor and took turns fucking me missionary style, for I don't know how long, or how many times I came.

Then I was on my hands and knees, getting spit roasted like a very happy Christmas pig. I was in heaven with a cock on both ends, and I remember thinking I must look like a porn star.

When I could tell they were boh close to cumming, I stopped them and said, "I want you both to cum on my face!"

I got on my knees and they put their hard, beautiful cocks in my face. I sucked them back and forth and stroked them fast, trying to get them to cum at the same time.

Before long, Tom started to cum. He groaned and spurt after spurt splashed on my face. The other guy (I keep thinking Phil was his name) was still in my mouth, and he started unloading, too. I got a couple of big shots in my mouth, then he pulled out and shot the rest on my face and chest. I let the cum in my mouth dribble out and down my chin to my chest, just to look sexy.

That's when I grabbed my phone and took the picture I sent you. That was their semen all over me and you saw how much I was smiling.

When they had gone and I got cleaned up and dressed, I started thinking.

I really loved what happened and I know I want to keep doing it, but it wouldn't be fair to you to not tell you. I love you. I'd still love to have a future with you, but I know I will keep having sex here, and I dont want to cheat on you. That's why I had to tell you. I'll completely understand if you want to break up.

Aaron? What do you think?

-|-

After she finished the story, the phone was quiet for a minute, then Aaron spoke.

"It's OK. There's no need to break up. I understand you have needs and, the way you tell it, it seems like you've found a way to meet them that's pretty goddamn hot. Those stories are scorchers! The truth is, I got a tremendous hard on listening to you tell them.

"I agree that now is the time for you, and me, too, to sow our wild oats. We're young and sexy and far apart, so it doesn't make sense to be celebate. I understand and can forgive you for anything.

"Did you really mean what you said about loving me and wanting a future together?"

"Yes, very much," Katie replied.

"I'm glad. I feel the same way. I love you so much I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

"Let's make a deal, OK? We continue the long distance relationship, but with the understanding that we're both free to fuck other people and have any adventures we feel like. What do you think?"

Katie breathed a huge sigh of relief, "I think I'm right to love you. You're the best and my heart will always be yours, even if somebody else is using my body."

"Just one stipulation, though..." Aaron said.

"What is it?"

"Next time, tell me everything, with all the details. And take more pics!"