We Were Both Naive

Story Info
Two naive teens get used for a weekend.
3.5k words
3.74
60.7k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers

Wanted to try another genre!

***

Many years ago, in my late teens, I had a best friend, Linda. We were daredevils, always egging the other on. But it was one weekend in Brighton that I got more than I expected.

I'd been slightly envious when Linda had been asked out by a handsome guy, who was a client of the insurance company where we both worked.

After their first date, I was dying to know how it went.

"Wow, Caz, it was superb, this posh restaurant, expensive wine, and how he can snog!"

I was happy for her, and asked if she was going to see him again.

"Well that's the thing, he's invited me down to Brighton next weekend, he shares a house with two mates, and he says I can stay. He could see that I wasn't really sure, only having had one date, so he said that I could bring a friend, it's a huge house, six bedrooms or something. Go on, come with me, and you never know, you might fancy one of his house mates." Linda giggled.

Linda and I were close, how could I refuse a weekend on the coast.

When I look back, as teenagers, we really cast caution to the wind, both our sets of parents had faith in us as close mates, looking out for each other. Neither of us were virgins, but we were open to experimenting with our sexuality.

We were both excited as we got the train, carrying our overnight bags, and when Gary met us, the taxi took us straight to his imposing Edwardian house overlooking the sea.

The perfect host, he took us both out for a meal at a small Italian bistro. He flirted with both of us, but I could see him occasionally touching Linda's thigh under the table.

We'd all had a lot of wine by the time we got back to his house. I decided to be diplomatic and go up to my room, so that Linda and he could have time alone.

There was no sign of Gary's two housemates, so in my room, I looked out at the sea, listened to the radio, and prepared for bed.

I heard the sound of creaking floorboards as someone came upstairs. Then, of course, I recognised Linda's giggling, and the click of a bedroom door closing.

As I eventually climbed into bed, the first of Linda's cries was audible through the wall. I lay there, perversely straining to hear their soundtrack to sex.

For a while, there were quiet murmurs, little cries of pleasure, only the sound of Linda building her level of arousal. Gradually I got a sense of bodies moving on a bed, rustles, occasional creaking of either a metallic spring, or a bedhead.

Then I heard Linda cry out, "Gary, don't stop," and I knew that she was close.

Concentrating on eavesdropping, my fingers had found their way down between my legs, and I felt my own pussy, moist and silky smooth, becoming aroused.

"Oh yes, yes," was the cry, when Linda started cumming.

My fingers were rubbing my clit in their familiar circular motion, and I concentrated on bringing myself off. My eyes were closing, and I was luxuriating in the build up.

And then there was a lot more excited noise in the next room. I stopped rubbing myself, I just had to listen.

Gary was obviously in full flow, the sound of the creaking bed, and Linda's soft moans getting louder.

When I heard Linda cumming again, followed by the several grunts of Gary, I was bursting to cum myself. It didn't take long, and I had to push my face into the pillow to make it as quiet as possible.

It wasn't long after that, that I heard the sound of mens' voices downstairs. It must have been after midnight, and their voices were definitely loud, and possibly drunk. In between, there was the recognisable sound of a female voice, giggly, excitable, and possibly drunk too.

By now I was nowhere near sleepy, and I found I was straining hard to pick up bits of conversation. Daringly, I crept to the bedroom door, and opened it up just a couple of inches, and then tip toed back to bed.

The laughter downstairs continued, but I could hear just enough to realise that there were three guys, and one girl. I knew that Gary had two housemates, so presumably two of the voices belonged to them.

With no chance of sleep, I lay there wondering if the partying would go on for long. The hairs stood up on the back of my neck, when I heard the girl's voice raised above the others.

"No! c'mon, no, please don't Ray, c'mon guys, let's just have a laugh."

I sensed panic in her voice, and I could hear the mens' voices starting to almost jeer, and laugh more loudly.

"God, no!...no...please...oh god...noooooo!"

There was then a muffled sound, and brief silence, before a whoop, and cheering.

I had to find out what was happening. I crept out of bed, and carefully moved along the landing. At the end were the stairs, and by stepping down a couple of steps, I could see through the open lounge door.

Only half the room was in view, and I could clearly see the lower half of a naked woman with the bare buttocks of a man kneeling between her legs, which appeared to be kicking out, as he thrust into her.

Stepping down one more stair, I got a clearer viewpoint.

The guy having sex with her was naked from the waist down, but he still had his shirt on.

The girl was a blonde about my age, and her eyes were tight shut, her head shaking from side to side, but she was unable to make any sound, because what appeared to be her panties, were stuffed in her mouth.

Holding her down by her arms and shoulders, was a second guy, but the girl must have realised that to struggle was useless.

I watched, wondering what to do.

The girl seemed to relax, and with a triumphant laugh, the guy securing her stood up, just as the one fucking her seemed to stop thrusting, and started to cum.

A look of panic appeared on the girl's face, as she felt the jerking cock inside her. She ripped the pantie gag from her mouth, just as the guy behind her held her back down on the sofa.

"Fuck...you bastards, get off me...for fucks sake...oh god...no...no more...please."

I saw the third guy appear with his cock erect, and as the first one stepped back, the girls legs were held apart, and another cock entered her.

With an expression of both despair and resignation, the girl stopped resisting, and settled on her fate. Her shoulders were freed up again, and the fucking settled into a steady thrusting, and pounding of her pussy.

To my amazement her expression relaxed, her face became flushed, and her breathing was audible. I couldn't believe that she seemed to be starting to enjoy it. I was holding my breath, perched on the stairs, staring at this whole scenario.

"Oh god, I can't believe it, I cannot believe it!"

The girl's mouth opened, her eyes closed, and suddenly she was pushing her whole body back against the guy, and his thrusting cock.

"Oh shit, you bastards...Oh fuck...oohhhhhhhhhhh...oohhhhhhhhhh!" and she was shaking all over.

The guy slowed down, and finally gasping, he found that he was emptying himself inside her.

The girl panicked again, a look of realisation on her face, when she saw the guy behind her dropping his trousers.

"No guys...no more...I can't take anymore...please."

The two who'd fucked her, bodily lifted her up, turned her over, and forced her face down along the arm of the sofa.

Her resistance was all gone, as the third guy took her doggy style, she just uttered a long, long sigh.

"Go on, just fuck me...get it done...get it done...go on."

Her whole body shook as he started pounding into her, his thighs slapping against her fleshy buttocks. I could see the semen on her inner thighs, where it had been seeping from her pussy.

"Go on, cum you bastard, let me have it, for god's sake CUM!"

As if responding directly to her pleas, he grunted, and halfway through his moment of orgasm he stood up, and shot most of his spunk over the girl's ass, the last of it dribbling onto the carpet.

I was mesmerised from what I'd just witnessed, and I was feeling guilty from passively looking on.

I returned to my bedroom, and found it difficult to sleep. Should I have done more? Had Linda and I got ourselves into a difficult situation?

Eventually I dropped off to sleep and was awakened by Linda. It was after nine o'clock, and she and Gary were out for the day.

"We're off out for the day, the house is empty, Gary's mates are going to the match. We'll be back this evening, but I'm afraid you'll have to entertain yourself, it is going to be fine all day though."

And then she was gone, presumably oblivious to what had occurred the previous evening.

I spent the day exploring Brighton, the pier, the Lanes, the department stores. I had a light meal in a bistro, before returning to the house around five. After a shower I relaxed reading my book.

Gary and Linda arrived back around seven, very jolly, and soon opened some wine. We were on the second bottle when Gary's two housemates came in.

A chill ran down my back as Chris and Jim were introduced, their familiar faces etched on my memory from the night before. They of course didn't know that I'd watched them force themselves on the blonde girl, and they must have thought I was a bit remote when all of us were talking.

Chris and Jim were quite drunk. Their team had won, and they had been drinking most of the day. Sitting opposite me they were loud, but good humoured to begin with, generally being sarcastic towards Linda and Gary, as they cuddled up to each other on the sofa next to me.

However, their banter took on an edge as the evening progressed, with comments about me and Linda, becoming more lewd and suggestive. Finally, I decided I'd had enough of being the butt of a lot of the humour, and told everyone that I was going up to have an early night.

Both Chris and Jim, made comments about not having any 'stamina' and being 'lightweight,' but as I left the room, Linda and Gary followed.

We said goodnight on the landing, and entered our separate bedrooms.

I was glad to have the peace of my room, although, I could hear Chris and Jim laughing downstairs, and I was fully expecting to hear the sound of Linda and Gary having sex once again.

I brushed my teeth, and changed into my t-shirt and pyjama bottoms, and flopped out on the bed, still feeling quite drunk.

There was little sound from the next room, but I heard footsteps climbing the stairs, and from the voices, it was evidently Chris and Jim coming up to bed too.

The movement on the landing ended, and for a minute or two, everything was quiet.

The relative silence was suddenly broken by Linda's voice, sounding quite panicky.

"Get off...Gary... tell him to get off me. Jim, for god's sake stop it, get off."

And then the most chilling sound. Linda screamed, "Gary, help me...oh god...stop it...STOP IT JIM!"

I leapt off the bed, and opened my bedroom door.

Blocking my way stood Gary, dressed just in his boxers, and there was no room to get past him.

"What the hell's going on Gary, what's happening to Linda?"

I shouted out loud, "Linda, are you ok?" which was a stupid question because she was clearly not ok.

All I could hear was Linda's voice shouting out, "No...please...no...please stop...oh god...please...don't..." and then there was clearly a choking sound, and the sound of a bed shaking, and squeaking.

"Gary, you can't..." was all I managed to say before Gary raised his hand, grabbing me under my chin, around my throat, almost lifting me off the ground.

Forcing me backwards into the room, I was flattened against the wall. I could feel myself choking, and my face must have been going red. Releasing his grip, I was able to gasp, "You can't do this, Gary your mate is raping Linda."

Coolly and calmly he replied, " Yes, I know, and now it's your turn."

Ducking down I tried to evade his hands, but grabbing my t-shirt he lifted me up with my legs kicking, and threw me onto the bed. He kept his grip on my t-shirt, and somehow pulled it over my head. Kneeling on the mattress, he pulled my pyjamas bottoms down, and then off.

My only defence was to curl up into a ball, and I lay on my side in that foetal position.

My mind was in an utter state of confusion.

There was the sound from the next room of Linda being raped, the bed was creaking in a rhythm that could only mean she was being fucked. I could hear stifled sounds which reminded me of the blonde girl last night, and her panties stuffed in her mouth. And whirling around my head too, was the picture of the girl being pounded by each of the men.

Gary's slap on my buttocks was the hardest I'd ever had. I screeched, "FUCK!" and the stinging became excruciating. When the second slap came, I whimpered, and I knew that I was going to have to submit.

I relaxed and half uncurled. With a quiet grunt of satisfaction Gary slid his boxers off and pulled my knees apart. He was now kneeling between my thighs, and through my half closed eyes I could see his erection.

I watched as he put his hand to his mouth and spat into his palm. Then smearing the saliva down the length of his shaft, I saw it glistening in the light of the bedside lamp.

Gary pulled my legs up, and I felt the head of his cock against my pussy. Grabbing each of my wrists he placed them either side of my head, pressing them down into the mattress. As he leaned forward, his cock forced its way inside me. My pussy muscles were tense, and it hurt.

"Oh fuck, stop...god...slow down, slowly."

I kept telling myself, "Relax...relax," and suddenly he was totally inside me.

"For fucks sake Gary, this is wrong, god it's so wrong, listen can't you hear what Jim's doing next door,"

Gary said nothing, pinning me down, he showed no reaction to my appeal.

As he began to thrust his hips, my whole body was tensing.

"Ohhhhh...Gary...please...slowly."

As it happened he was not in a hurry, and gradually, much to my dismay, my pussy softened, and moistened.

I was trying so hard to be supine, to show no acceptance, no enjoyment.

I closed my eyes, and tried to think of anything other than this moment...holidays, food, Christmas, but I kept hearing the sound of fucking next door, and Gary's murmurs of pleasure.

By the time Gary released my wrists, I was defeated. When he heard my quiet sigh he knew the outcome.

"Gary..." I had to pause, "Gary...you're a bastard," but I was already meeting him thrust for thrust.

"Shit, you're gonna make me cum, you bastard."

Gary kept fucking me slowly, each movement exciting my clit just a fraction more.

As I looked up at him the beads of perspiration were gathering on his forehead. I was starting to gasp, a man hadn't made me cum for ages, and now I was about to orgasm by a man who had forced himself upon me.

"Oh Jeez, oh fucking hell, you bastard, you bastard... oh god...yes...oh yes...shit...yes."

I tried to prevent my body reacting too strongly to my orgasm, but it shook, and Gary gave a little chuckle of triumph, and withdrew his cock without even cumming.

As Gary stepped off the bed, I could hear Linda sobbing next door, but when I went to follow him, he turned, "Stay there, I'll deal with her."

I held back, watching the slightly ridiculous sight of Gary leaving my room with his erection still poking out in front of him. But my ordeal wasn't over yet.

As Gary disappeared back to Linda, and presumably Jim, my heart missed a beat. In the doorway stood Chris, already unbuckling his belt.

I leapt up, but had no hope of getting out. Chris was even bigger than Gary, and grabbed my arm and threw me back on the bed.

"No, this is not gonna happen, I'm sorry but ...no...never."

I knew I was wasting my breath. I was curling up on the bed again, avoiding eye contact, but half watching Chris strip off.

I'd seen his body before, that was last night between the banisters, but up close his cock was very large. I tried not to stare, however, it was getting bigger as he stood there.

"I'm sure Gary has got you warmed up, are you ready?"

He didn't wait for an answer. In one step he was beside me on the bed.

He was rough, and he was in a hurry. As he grabbed my hair he forced my head down onto his cock. I was unprepared for the force he used.

It was inevitable that I gagged, and Chris pushed and pushed. I fought for air, gasping, and when I finally raised my head, my saliva was dripping from my mouth.

"Fuck, I can't do that," I just about managed to say, when Chris said abruptly, "get on your knees, on all fours, now!"

"No Chris, you can't fuck me, I can't take anymore."

Just then came Linda's voice from the next room," You bastard Gary, you fucking bastard. No, you're not gonna do it to me again, I've just been had by your mate, fuck off out of my room."

"Then Gary shouted out, "Jim, come back here, give us a hand."

"Noooooooooo...no...for fucks sake...noooooo."

Linda's cries of despair echoed through the house, and unluckily for me it seemed to prompt a reaction in Chris.

He lifted me up, and placed me where he wanted me, and got on his knees behind me. I tried to struggle, but like before, a slap on my ass brought such a sting that I held still, as he shoved his cock into me.

"Oh good god, it's too big...stop it...fuck...slowly...please...oh fuck...you're too big...oh my god."

And then he was in me...deep...and he wanted it rough. With another slap he grabbed my hips, and was pulling me onto his cock.

Again I thought it best to succumb, give in to his way, even though I was being treated like a rag doll.

"Please Chris, don't hurt me..."

It was like a red rag to a bull. I screamed as he slapped my ass again, and then again.

"FUCK!...oh fucking hell...please don't."

I just wanted him to cum now, get it over with. I went quiet, I squeezed my pussy, trying to make him cum. But worse was to follow.

I heard him spit into his hand, just like I'd heard it done before, but I was cold with fear when Chris reached down, and with his hand between my ass cheeks he smeared the saliva around my asshole.

In a panic I struggled to get away. Chris held my hair, pulling me back roughly towards him, and with his cock still deep in my pussy, his fingers were probing my other opening.

"NOOO!...noooooooo..." I screamed at the top of my voice, "Noooooo...not that...please...I beg you...please god, don't."

I started to cry, I was sobbing, as I stopped fighting, I couldn't resist anymore. Chris gave a cry of triumph.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass, bitch," was all he said.

I felt him slide out of my pussy, and inevitably felt the head of his cock against my fundament.

"Oh god...oh god...please...oh please...slowly...take it slow...god ...please."

Chris was breathing loudly...he actually did press more slowly, and I tried desperately to relax my muscles.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh..." was all I managed to say, the feeling was intense, strange, uniquely primal. I gasped as Chris went deeper, then withdrew, then went deeper still. The third time he pushed I felt his thighs against my buttocks, and knew he must be right inside me.

Suddenly, I heard him groan softly, twice, then he grunted, and he thrust hard against me. I felt his cock jerk, and then the intense warmth of spunk being pumped inside me.

Slowly he took his cock out of me, and I collapsed on the bed exhausted. I felt sore all over, inside and out.

Chris left the room without speaking, and I just lay there, confused, feeling used, and angry with myself.

I must have fallen asleep for perhaps an hour, and waking up I ran my hands over my body, finding places where I was tender, places that hurt.

I could hear a sound from next door, and it was Linda sobbing quietly.

I slipped into my pyjama bottoms and t-shirt, and went next door. Linda just wanted to hug me, we didn't talk much, we just wanted to get away, and get the train back home.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,240 Followers