We were Friends

Story Info
Friends enjoying each other's company.
1.5k words
4.01
25.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear his car coming up my gravel driveway, stopping only feet from my 2 car garage, as usual, I peered out from my 2nd floor bedroom window and watched as he walked up to the kitchen door and let himself inside. It's not like Jordan needs an invitation to enter my home, this has been our Friday evening routine for months, and I don't see it changing any time soon. I hear him climbing up the stairs and it causes me to go into a slight panic mode while I scramble through my room picking up the mess I made while I was trying on every outfit I owned early this evening. Even though this is just our normal friendly dinner doesn't mean I shouldn't look perfect, right?

"Emera, are you in here?" Jordan was just on the other side of my bedroom door, with one hand on the edge of the door and his head slowly peeking in.

"Of course I am, you can't act like you didn't hear all the noise I was making." I said jokingly as he entered my bedroom. Jordan was a fine man, he was taller than average, built but not skinny, a smooth face with a perfect mustache and goatee, warm inviting eyes and a smile that could light up a room. Simply put, he was the best eye candy in town, all the ladies were dying for a chance to be with him, but he preferred to stay single, he believed that a relationship would just complicate his life and he liked to live as easily as possible.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you made quite a mess going through all your clothes." He said as he was eyeing a few random items I missed on the floor by my dresser. "But, that outfit looks stunning on you." He reached his hand out to me, waiting for me to take it. "Come on darling, I'm starving."

I took his hand and he led me out of my bedroom. down the stairs, through the hallway, into the kitchen and out the back door. He opened his car door for me, I climbed in, thanked him with my eyes, he shut the door, climbed into the drivers seat and in no time we were off to the city in his jet black sporty coupe.

A few hours later we were stumbling into my kitchen laughing and acting like we were 3 sheets to the wind, but we were sober, I swear. I started to get glasses and alcohol out for our customary nightcap, we usually have a few drinks, watch a movie or play cards and then pass out in my living room like a couple of teenagers. But that wasn't the plan tonight. As I was reaching for the glasses on the top shelf of the cabinet, Jordan stood behind me, closely behind me. He wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me back until my body was against his, then he reached up and grabbed my right hand before I could reach the glasses, pulling my hand down and wrapping it around my waist over his left arm.

"I think it's time we try something new, if you don't have any objections Emmy." He whispered into my ear, his soft Hispanic accent was enough to make my knees go weak.

I turned around while he still had his arms around me, I traced my hands up his arms, over his shoulders and then rested them behind his neck. I looked up at him, getting slightly lost in his chocolate eyes, I raised myself to my tippy toes and gently kissed his bottom lip. We both let out a quiet sigh, leaned into each other and locked our lips even deeper on one another.

He bent down slightly, gripped the back of my thighs and lifted me up onto the counter behind me. Without breaking our locked lips he positioned himself between my thighs with his hands on my hips. I moved my hands slowly, down to his shoulders then over his chest and across his stomach until I reached the hem of his shirt. As I put my hands under his shirt caressing the bare skin of his sides, I thought to myself, this is actually going to happen I've dreamt about this moment since high school and now the sexiest guy in town is in my kitchen with his lips on mine. It's like I won the lottery.

I broke the kiss for the two seconds it took me to pull his shirt off and toss it to the side. I really wanted this, I wanted him to know I really wanted this with him. I reached up to the base of his neck and pulled him in closer, I kissed his lips then moved to his cheek, made my way to his jawline and then continuing onto his neck and shoulders. He was rubbing his face against my head while I kissed, nibbled and sucked on his neck and collarbone. After a few minutes he pulled himself away from, oh no, is he not enjoying it? I looked at him in confusion, I can see the fire in his eyes, I can see the hunger in them... then why did he stop? He looked deep into my eyes, then he smirked and before I knew it he swooped me up and put me over his shoulder then headed for the stairs.

He carried me into my room, when he got to my bed he turned around and fell backwards so perfectly that he ended up completely on the bed, on his back with me straddling him. Within seconds, he already removed my blouse and bra, he gazed for a moment at my bare breasts. He was holding both breasts in each hand and he looked up into my eyes as he leaned forward and began to lick and suck one nipple at a time. He never broke eye contact with me as he caressed my nipples with his mouth, he wasn't rough in his movements, nor was he soft, his movements were just perfect and I was getting to heaven with every passing moment.

I completely gave in to him and let him have total control of the situation. I could feel his hand sliding down my back, down to my waist. He reached for the zipper on my skirt and slid it down then rolled me over onto the bed next to him. His lips were all over my neck, collarbone and chest as he undressed me.

He kissed down my chest, across my stomach, he toyed with my belly ring with his soft lips and continued to go further down as he helped me out of my skirt and panties. He kissed my inner thighs and playfully bite my soft skin as he parted my legs and laid between them. He slid his left arm under my right leg and wrapped around my thigh and went straight for my most sensitive lady part with his mouth. I surprised myself with how loud I gasped and moaned, even he was making quiet sexy noises as he licked and sucked on me. I felt his fingers explore, slightly tickling my thigh on their way to the honey spot, entering me with great care and interest. His fingers and mouth were massaging me inside out, with perfect rhythm, I was so close to letting go and then he stopped.

"Oh no, not yet babe." He said with a grin while he pulled himself on top of me.

I could feel his bare muscular legs between mine, I was so wrapped up in the pleasure he was giving me that I didn't even see him wriggle out of his pants and boxers. By now he was towering over me, with my legs hitched up on his hips, he looked me in the eyes as he dropped his head to lock his lips on mine, while entering me at the same time. I gasped and moaned loudly into his mouth while he pushed himself fully into me. I could feel all of him, deep inside me, stretching me as he moved smoothly to his own rhythm. He moved faster as he moved his lips down to my neck and shoulders. I wanted to scream out in pleasure with every pump he made, how could he get me to this point so easily? He knew he had me on the edge when our eyes met, and then he decided to go faster and roll his hips. Oh dear God I thought to myself, I know I can't contain it much longer.

"Let it out Emmy." It is whispered into my ear before nibbling on it.

His movements were so precise, a few more pumps and I'll explode. He slowed down just a little bit and moved his mouth from my ear to my breast. He began licking and teasing my nipples with his mouth and then picked up speed with his hips thrusting in to me. It was pure ecstasy, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuucccckkk!" I moaned and screamed out at the same time.

The orgasm was so intense I was shaking and making begging noises, but he wasn't slowing down. He kept up his rhythm and pace while still teasing my nipples, every so often he would get rougher then relax, but he didn't stop.