We Were Short on Rent Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife and I start to pay off our debt.
3.8k words
4.24
27.2k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badruben
Badruben
78 Followers

I could hear the shower stop and I could once again here my wife, Zaloa sobbing again. I knocked on the bedroom door hoping that she would let me in.

Silence.

I heard her turn on the hair dryer. She seemed to be humming.

I knocked again, still no answer.

I waited outside that door for what seemed like an eternity, alternately knocking and pleading with her to let me in.

She finally opened the bedroom door. She had done her hair and makeup and was wearing a sexy black satin bra and matching black satin panties.

I went to kiss her and she coldly pushed me away, telling me not to mess up her makeup.

She was holding in her hands a sexy little black minidress which she never wore as it was way too revealing. She stepped into it and asked that I zip her up.

My wife looked gorgeous in this dress. It fit her tightly, highlighting and accentuating her curves. Her big boobs were barely contained and I could clearly see the shape of her nipples through the fabric. The hem of her dress was above mid thigh and if she bent over you could easily see her panties.

I wanted to hold her, I wanted to stop her from going through with this.

She seemed to be punishing me by ignoring me as she examined herself in the mirror. Zaloa never dressed up sexy like this for me anymore. I was jealous yet aroused as I took in the sight of my wife. She looked gorgeous, her beautiful tits spilling out of a dress that barely concealed her arse.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock at the door.

Zaloa made me go and open the door and see who her date was.

I ever so reluctantly walked out to get the door. My heart stopped as I opened the door and I saw who was waiting outside.

It was a guy I knew all too well. His name was Greg, we didn't get along at all.

He lived in the apartment directly above us. He was a lout of a man. Brutish, inconsiderate and unkind. We'd had several run ins and arguments in the past. He would park in our car space and leave his car there for days.

I had politely asked if he could move his car and he just told me to fuck off and find somewhere else to park.

And now here he was, standing in my doorway. He was a rough looking, older guy. His hair had greyed but he still looked rugged and fit. It was very intimidating having this guy standing so close to me, about to enter my home.

Looking scornful at me as he asked where my wife was, and just then Zaloa appeared right behind me.

She was looking beautiful. Her long, straight brown hair was freshly washed and lustrous. That short black dress clung to her voluptuous body, leaving very little to the imagination.

"Here I am, Greg. I'm all yours for the night."

He pushed straight past me and walked purposefully towards my wife. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her body close to his. She giggled as her boobs pressed against his chest.

"You look fucking gorgeous, Zaloa. I'm going to enjoy you." He sleazily purred in her ear.

"Juan told me I could fuck you without a condom. He said you liked it bareback."

"You can have me anyway you like. I have to do anything you want, Greg."

He was still groping her arse with one hand whilst his other hand slid up the side of her body and started rubbing her tits.

"Fuck you've got great tits you dirty fat whore!" He pushed his face between her breasts and took a deep breath. "I'm going to fuck you Zaloa, like the dirty whore that you are."

"You are gonna love my big cock, bitch."

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her tightly towards his crotch. He began grinding his hips against her and kissing and licking her neck.

He looked over at me and snarled, "What the fuck are you looking at?"

"You snivelling little prick. Juan told me about you. He told me that you were a cocksucking, little faggot." I shrank within myself as he had finally pointed his attention to me.

He took his right hand off my wife's butt cheek, swung around and backhanded me across the face.

"You're gonna watch me fuck your wife, you pathetic little prick. You're gonna thank me for showing her a good time."

I stood shocked, my back to the wall. My face stinging, with both humiliation and pain.

"Take all your clothes off." He spat at me.

"What?" I replied, confused.

He slapped me again.

"Take all of your clothes off now, you fucking ponce."

He slapped me in the face again to show how serious he was.

I begun to undress in front of my wife and Greg.

He started laughing to my wife, "What a puny specimen of a man you've wound up with there, Zaloa. I bet he's got a real small dick."

They both started laughing.

It was true, my dick wasn't very big. In fact it was quite small. My wife always said that it was perfectly adequate, but I always got the feeling that she said that just to lift my confidence.

I hesitated before taking off my underpants.

My wife cackled in my direction, laughing as she mockingly said, "Go on, take them off. Show Greg what a tiny little dick you've got."

They both laughed at me when I pulled down my undies and my small dick was exposed.

"Jesus Zaloa, you really settled for less when you married this guy." They both laughed hysterically at Greg's cruel observation.

He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me over to an office chair in the corner of the room and made me sit in it. He pulled out a large roll of duct tape and started taping my arms to the armrests of the chair. He wrapped them up good and tight, I couldn't move my arms at all.

He then pulled my feet back and taped them to the middle post beneath the chair. The chair has wheels and he rolled me towards the couch.

He made his way back towards my wife and she was in his arms again.

He tilted her face towards his and began to kiss her passionately.

She hungrily accepted his tongue as he began to force it inside her mouth.

The gurgling sound of their deep kissing was like something electric in my ears. I couldn't help but get hard watching him with his hands all over my wife as he kissed her with animal lust.

His hand had snaked up under Zaloa's dress and he was fingering her pussy through her panties. Her mouth locked to his and her eyes were closed, face revealing a visage of pleasure.

She really seemed to be getting into it, her hips grinding in towards his hand.

They seemed to spend ages kissing as he fingered her through her panties. She was moaning lustfully as he rubbed her pussy.

They were still kissing as Greg began to unzip Zaloa's dress. He unzipped her slowly, almost as if he was trying for her to not notice.

He pulled the shoulders of her dress down over her arms and exposing her black satin bra which struggled to contain her massive tits.

He finally broke their kiss so that he could admire his prize. He took in my wife's big tits and started to undo his belt and unzip his jeans. He reached into his boxer shorts and pulled out his hard, veiny old dick.

It was big. He had a large, circumcised cock with thick veins running down the shaft. His balls were huge and covered in grey hair. It looked large and angry and he began to rub it against the fabric of Zaloa's black satin bra. He was rubbing the tip of his cock around the outline of Zaloa's nipple.

She reached behind her back and undid her bra, releasing her huge boobs for his full access. He took one of her boobs in both his hand and sucked and licked at her nipple. He soon did the same to her boob, whilst still fingering her sopping wet pussy through her panties.

She reached down for his dick and it looked even larger in her ladylike hands.

Her fingers could only just reach around his thick shaft, and she started gently stroking him. Slowly at first and then faster, with what seemed like desperation in her stroke.

He pulled her dress right down and it fell to the floor. His hands began to explore the creases of her panties before he hooked his thumbs in the waist and start to slowly slide them down, exposing her hairy bush and smooth ass.

He slid her panties off and approached me with a cruel smile on his face.

He reached towards me and placed Zaloa's black panties over my head and pulled them down over my face so that the wet crotch was pressed against my mouth and nose. The smell of my wife's hot, wet pussy was overpowering.

He had fingered her almost to orgasm and her satin panties soaked up her moistness. I could only see out of one eye as the other was covered by my wife's panties. I was breathing her lust. This rough man had whipped my wife into a frenzy. She must be foaming at the pussy.

I couldn't move my arms or legs. I was tightly fastened to that chair. I couldn't move either of my arms to remove the wet panties covering my face.

All I could hear was my wife's callous laughter when she had seen what Greg had done to me. She thought it was hilarious that I was the one suffering whilst she was about to have a wonderful time with this solid, stud of a man.

Greg turned around to face my wife, and Zaloa stood before him fully naked.

She looked so beautiful as she offered her body to this man.

There was a look of longing in her eyes as she bid Greg towards her.

He reached out and pulled her towards him. She tenderly brought her face towards his to offer her lips. He roughly grabbed her hair and stuck his tongue straight in her mouth.

He crudely grabbed a handful of her ass and pinched it hard, making her suddenly yelp.

"This isn't going to be romantic in any way you whore." He sneered at my wife. "I'm going to fuck you like a whore that I have bought and paid for."

My wife stared at him and nodded her acceptance.

He took both of her heavy breasts in each hand and gave them a squeeze, then grabbing each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and began tweaking them.

He started leading her to the bedroom by her nipples and she eagerly followed.

As he reached the bedroom doorway he turned around and looked at me.

"What shall we do with your cocksucker husband?" He asked my wife. "I think he should wait outside." Answering his own question.

He pushed Zaloa onto the bed and walked out towards me.

"You're gonna wait outside in the corridor while I fuck your wife. I don't want you interrupting things in here."

He grabbed the chair I was tied to and rolled me towards the front door.

I started to panic as I realised what was happening.

He opened the front door and rolled me into the middle of the corridor.

It was a common area, anyone of my my neighbours could walk past and see me, naked and tied to this chair.

Greg looked at me with a cruel sneer.

He reached towards my head and adjusted my wife's wet panties and pulled them further across my face so that both my eyes were covered.

"You just stay there like a good husband and wait for me to finish with your wife."

I heard my front door slam and Greg was gone.

He was gone to fuck my wife. My beautiful wife Zaloa.

I couldn't see a thing with my wife's panties on my head and all I could smell was the ripeness of my wife's frothing pussy. Zaloa's sex scent was making me feverishly obsess over what Greg might be doing to her right now.

I couldn't hear anything from our apartment, I could only guess at the sordid things he was making her do.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of footsteps coming down the corridor.

I soon heard a man's laughter.

"Ha, ha, ha... What have we got here then?"

"Can you help me?" I begged.

"Oh, I don't know about that." He jovially replied "Juan told me about you."

I still didn't know who I was taking to.

"I bet Greg put you out here, didn't he? He's in there fucking your wife."

I nodded in reply.

"Yeah, Juan's telling all the guys in the building they can fuck your wife for only fifty bucks. That's real cheap, man."

"Please, can you at least take this off my head."

"Yeah, I could maybe do that."

He reached down and pulled Zaloa's panties off my head.

I was mortified when I recognised who it was. It was Bill who was the janitor of our building. He was an overweight man who had to be in his 60s.

"Are these your wife's panties, are they? FUCK! They sure smell like pussy."

He put them to his face and took a deep breath.

"Mmm mmm, your wife is hot tonight! I'm gonna keep these for later."

He put my wife's panties in his shirt pocket.

"I might be able to get you out of that chair, but you're gonna have to do something for me." He said slyly.

"Yeah sure, anything. Please just help me get out of this chair."

"Well, you're gonna have to suck my cock."

"Please no, not that."

"Yeah, you're gonna do that. You do it good and then I might get you out of that chair."

He started to undo his belt. He undid the button on his trousers and started to unzip himself. He reached into his undies and pulled out an average sized cock. It was circumcised and not yet hard. He pointed it towards my lips and told me to open my mouth.

"No, please don't do that."

"Oh yeah, you're gonna suck it, buddy."

He grabbed my head with one hand and started forcing his dick into my mouth. I tried to keep my mouth closed but he just held my nose until I ran out of breath and I had to open up.

I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck it.

"Yeah, that's it boy. You suck it real good. Juan told me you need some practice so I'm gonna teach you just how I like it."

He started pushing his cock in and out of my mouth and I could feel it starting to get hard.

"Oh yeah, lick it around the knob."

I began lick around the contours of his penis's head and he groaned in approval. He pushed his semi hard cock back into my mouth, it was resting mid shaft on my lips until he pulled it most of the way back out. I circled my tongue around the tip of his knob some more.

He placed both hands on my head and gently began fucking my face, his hairy balls were bouncing off my chin. I sucked him as best as I could.

I could feel him getting harder as my my lips slid up and down his shaft. It was then that I could clearly hear my wife starting to moan quite loudly.

Bill smirked at me and stated the obvious, "Greg's really giving to your wife, isn't he?"

Her moaning was building to a loud orgasmic scream.

"Oh yeah, listen to her go! He's giving her a right proper seeing to."

Bill pulled my wife's panties back out of his shirt pocket and started inhaling her scent.

I could hear the backboard of our bed slamming against the wall and Zaloa screaming with pleasure.

My mouth was full of cock and all I could hear was the sound of my wife being vigorously fucked by one of my neighbours.

"I don't know if you know this," Bill seemed excited to inform me, "but Greg has fathered quite a lot of illegitimate children over the years. He's well known for knocking up a lot of the local women around here."

Bill grunted before he continued to talk, "I reckon he must have some very potent sperm, I hope for your sake that he's wearing a condom."

My heart froze as I thought back to what I heard Greg say to my wife earlier. He was gonna fuck her bareback. Bill could sense my fear and it seemed to get him more turned on.

His cock was fully erect and my jaw was starting to ache as he kept mercilessly fucking my mouth. I couldn't move, he held my head in his hands and kept a steady rhythm occasionally stopping to press my face hard into his groin and forcing his cock down the back of my throat.

I could hear Zaloa screaming out Greg's name louder and louder. "Oh Greg! Oh Greg! I've never felt like this before! I'm cumming again! Oh my god! It's too much! Fuck me Greg!"

This was obviously turning on Bill as his pace grew more rapid and his breathing more deeper as continued to inhale my wife's panties.

Just as he was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot his load all over my face. It felt hot and sticky splattered across my face.

He then put his cock back in my mouth and made me suck on it as it softened.

I could now hear Greg moaning like he was about to cum, the bed frame was banging loudly and building up to a mammoth crescendo. Greg let out an animal cry of lust and the banging sound slowed down until it completely stopped. There was only silence now coming from my apartment.

I knew that Greg had definitely cum inside my wife and my head was full of fears of the ramifications of what could happen. Bills words about Greg's illegitimate children haunted me.

I wanted to hold my wife, I wanted to comfort her. But she had already found comfort in the arms of another man. I was stuck, taped to a chair in the corridor with the janitor's softening cock in my mouth and his cum splattered all over my face.

The only sounds I could hear was that of my gentle slurping on Bill's soft dick.

Some sperm was stilled dribbling out of Bill's flaccid cock and I swallowed it as he rubbed my face into his crotch.

I was still sucking Bill's spent cock when I heard my front door open. I looked up and saw Greg smiling down at me, my face stained with Bill's semen and his cock still in my mouth.

He winked at Bill and reached out to give him a high five.

Bill pulled his shrivelled dick out of my mouth, he put my wife's panties back in his shirt pocket and he walked down the corridor and disappeared up the stairs.

"Let's get you back inside, hey." Greg seemed to be a lot nicer to me now.

He rolled my chair back through the front door and pushed me on through to the bedroom.

My wife was lying naked on the bed, her hair was a sweaty mess. She looked exhausted but deeply satisfied. Her face radiated pleasure. Her knees were up and her legs spread and I could clearly see her pussy was covered with glistening spunk and it also seemed to be leaking from inside her pussy lips.

Greg sat down on the edge of the bed next to Zaloa and started rubbing her inner thigh tracing a path down to her cum stained bush. She looked at him with starstruck eyes and smiled lovingly at him.

He pulled apart her pussy lips and a thick globule of sperm rolled out from her lips and he pushed it back inside her. He traced circles in the sperm that had landed on her pubic hair with his fingers.

"If I cut you out of that chair are you going to behave yourself?" He asked me and I nodded in the affirmative.

"You have to do something if you don't want your wife to become pregnant to me." In my shocked state of mind I really didn't know what he was talking about.

He got a pair of scissors and cut my hands and feet free of the chair.

He grabbed me by the scruff of the neck and pushed my face between my wife's legs and rubbed my face in the mess he had made of her pussy.

"Now suck all of my sperm out of Zaloa's cunt, suck out every drop and you might stop her falling pregnant to me."

I began to lick gingerly around her bush but Greg grabbed me roughly by the hair and rubbed my face in it again.

"You have to open her right up and suck out all my spunk."

My wife was giggling at my shame and humiliation, I couldn't look her in the eyes. I pryed her pussy lips apart with my thumbs and put my mouth to her sperm filled cunt and began to suck on it. Thick phlegmy spunk flowed into my mouth and my wife started to moan as I sucked and licked her clean.

Once again Greg pushed my face into her groin as I tried to get my breath.

"You lick it all up, show your wife some respect and lick her clean."

My wife had now taken my head in her hands, "lick me all over, you loser."

Greg was getting dressed as I continued to lick my wife's pussy clean.

"I'm gonna go now but I'll see you the same time tomorrow, Zaloa."

After Greg left I continued to lick at my wife's pussy, desperate to remove every trace of Greg's sperm from her.

She eventually pushed me away and said that she needed to take shower and get ready for her next date. She was booked again for 8pm so she only had a half hour to get ready.

Badruben
Badruben
78 Followers
12