Wearing Mother's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask you for one more thing?" I dared.

"Of course, baby."

"I love my new panties, but can you cum in them once before you put them in my drawer? The whole reason I stole them in the first place was to smell you. I know you said you didn't want to imagine my little dick cumming in your panties, but I was hoping maybe you would cum in mine."

She rolled back over and faced me. She reached down and took off her underwear and handed them to me. "No, baby, I won't cum in your panties, our cum should never mix except in your mouth. But you can smell mine anytime you want. Just don't wear them or cum in them."

I held her panties near my face and closed my eyes. She rolled back away from me. We both slept, safely, and soundly.

As she was leaving in the morning, she kissed me on the lips again, and said, "Noon again. Make it even more special. I put a box under your bed."

A box! Of Dad's stuff I bet! But first, I had a surprise for her, "Thank you, Mother!

But can you wait in your car for just a minute before you leave? I'll text you."

She smiled a little, wondering what I was up to. "Okay..."

She went out to the car and I went into the bathroom, and in full view of the camera, I set up my shaving kit. I texted her "In the bathroom getting ready for noon." And I slid off my panties and started shaving my pubic hair and my balls. I hurried, because I didn't want to make her late, but I was careful enough not to hurt myself, and to finish up as smooth as a baby. I just smiled at the camera when I was done, and cleaned up the mess.

Then I ran to my room to get the box. It was a flat plastic box, like people use for rolls of wrapping paper, just the size to slide under the bed. It guess it had been under hers the whole time.

Inventory: an assortment of restraints, a big black dildo, two butt plugs, some kind of narrow probe that I guessed was for prostate massage, a ball gag, a box of condoms (small), a tube of lubricant, a double dildo gag, a cock cage (no key), and several tiny cock rings, a leash, and a strap. Holy shit. I could see my future laid out for me in this box. Unless I left at the end of the month and never came back. Is this what I wanted?

There was a shoebox in the box. I opened it. There were stacks of photos grouped in rubber bands. I was afraid to look. But I couldn't NOT look. I rifled through them like baseball cards. They were mostly of Dad, and plenty of my mother, and the two of them, and more than the two of them, people I didn't know, one lady I recognized, one huge black man. And everything in the box was in use one way or another. They used my dad in every way I could imagine, except for one. There was not a single picture of him fucking her.

This is what my mother wanted me to see. And I knew that if I used anything in this box, I was giving her permission to use me like she used him.

I had just shaved my dick and balls for her. It was standing hard in my panties. I knew what it wanted. But I would be announcing my decision, one way or another, at noon.

***

At eleven-thirty, Greta stuck her head in her boss Anna's office and asked, "Are you ready for the show?"

Anna was one of the women in the stack of photos. One that knew what had happened to Daniel, and who knew what was happening to Daniel's son.

"I can't wait! Lock the door!" It was a nice executive office, with a sitting area and a small couch facing a monitor on the wall.

Greta got her up to speed about what happened that morning, about the box, and about her son shaving his dick and balls, as both women were slipping out of their clothes. They climbed onto the couch together. Greta cast her phone screen onto the big screen on the wall, the volume just loud enough to be heard in the office but not through the walls.

They tangled legs and arms together as lovers do, while they waited for the show to start. But something was wrong. There was something blocking the camera. Greta started to get pissed but Anna said, "Maybe he's just setting the stage, and the curtain comes up at noon!"

But Greta said, "Maybe, but I told him no covering up. He will be punished for this!"

"Oh good! Spank him in your room tonight so I can watch! You riding his face last night was SO hot."

Anna turned Greta's face to hers and kissed her, to distract her from the screen. They lost themselves in each other's mouths and their hands got lost in each other's bodies, until twelve o'clock, when the camera screen came to life.

Greta's son was seated on the bed, naked. The photos were arranged all over the bed and he sat surrounded by them. Behind the photos, all the toys were laid out for view. In his hand, he held the smallest butt plug, and some lube. On his dick, the smallest cock ring was strangling his little clit and leaving it fully red and engorged.

"Oh my God, his shaved clit is so hot," Anna said, and slid her fingers inside Greta's hairy pussy.

"I was hoping he would pick the black dildo," Greta admitted, "but this is probably a better choice, not that I think it's the first time he's had something up his ass." She had one hand inside Anna, and the other rubbing Anna's firm tits.

Her son lubed up the plug, and turned around so they could get a good view of it sliding in. His ass was already red, and they guessed that he had practiced with it before the show. Once he had it inserted, he turned back around and sat down, and he winced as it pressed inside him.

He started stroking himself with his little finger and thumb. But the cock ring was holding fast. It looked painful. Greta was getting so turned on she forced Anna's hand deeper inside her and pulled her own nipples.

"I'm gonna cum," Greta said.

"Wait for him," Anna replied, "Cum with him."

"He's taking too long!"

"He'll squirt soon! Wait!"

The pressure in her son's dick finally prevailed, and he shot a stream of cum into his hand. Greta came then, unable to hold it any longer. Anna kept her hand in her friend until Greta gingerly pulled it out and sucked her fingers. Greta was tasting her own juices as her son was licking his cummies off his fingers.

Then she heard her son say something she didn't expect. He said, "Mother, I choose all this," waving his hand across the bed. "All of it. But now you have a choice. You can have me this month, until I go to school. Or I can stay and go to college in town. You can have me like this for the rest of our lives. And I only have one condition: that you fuck me tonight. Every month I get to fuck you is a month I stay."

He blocked the camera again, after his ultimatum.

Anna and Greta were frozen on the couch. Finally Anna asked, "Do you think he has any idea? Do you think he knows that's why his dad left?"

***

Mother came home at the usual time and I was waiting for her, sitting in my panties on the stool.

"Come with me," she said. And I followed her to her bedroom.

"You disobeyed me when you covered the camera. I said 'no covering'. Where is the strap?"

I went into my room and retrieved it from the box and brought it to her. She positioned herself on the bed and told me to lay across my knees and touch the floor. The position pulled my ass tight and high. She pulled down the panties. And she spanked me with the strap. She wasn't swinging as hard as she could, but she knew exactly what she was doing. I think she was punishing me more for my ultimatum than for the camera, putting me in my place. I had to be strong in my resolve. But that didn't mean I couldn't cry. My dick was rock hard against her leg, but I was weeping from the sting of the strap. I lost count of the strokes, and slipped into a subspace I'd never experienced before. I think that's what she was waiting for. I stopped struggling, stopped crying, just grunted with every stroke.

She stopped long enough to ask, "Who is in charge here?"

I mumbled, "You are, Mother. Thank you, Mother. You can use me any way you want."

She hesitated, and that gave me the nerve to follow through, when she asked, "For how long?"

"For as long as you let me fuck you," I said. And the spanking started again. But not for long.

"Go to your room," she finally said. "You don't get any supper, and you don't get to sleep in my bed tonight."

"Yes, Mother. Thank you, Mother." And I limped into my room. I lay on my stomach and somehow fell asleep for an hour or so, until she woke me up.

"Roll over," she said. And she climbed on my face as she promised she would do every night. I was licking and sucking her just like before, but I could tell she wasn't enjoying it as much. She was wet, but couldn't get off. I had ruined everything.

She rolled off of me and lay in my bed, naked.

"I suppose it would be okay if we rubbed our clits together, as long as you didn't cum on me."

I wanted that so badly. But I wanted more. "Of course, Mother, whatever you want." But she knew that didn't qualify as me fucking her.

"And I suppose if your little clitty just accidentally slipped inside my pussy lips, that would be expected."

"Of course, Mother. But will you let me fuck you? Or will all this be over in less than two weeks?"

"Well what's the difference, if you penetrate me then you aren't a virgin any more."

I knew she couldn't ask for it.

I stood up. "Spread your legs," I said, and she did, a little.

"Wider," I said. "Use your hands to pull them wide so I can get in as deep as I can."

I knew she was wet enough from the face sitting. I crawled up between her legs and positioned my dick near her pussy lips.

"Our cum is going to mix in your pussy. Once a month. Right now. I won't go deep. I won't take long. But this is what you owe me."

I slipped inside her, my whole dick easily engulfed. To her credit, she pushed into me to give me as much depth as she could. It felt wet and warm and wonderful. I held myself as deeply as I could and asked, "Mother, will you rub your clit and cum while I'm inside you?"

Her mouth was open. She nodded. And she reached down and played with herself, and ground against me as I was inside her. Eventually she began to grunt. I knew the sound from when I fucked her with my face. Her grunting increased, and she started whispering, "yeah, yeah, yeah," until her body started to jerk. When it did, I pumped just a couple of times, and we came together. I squirted inside my mother as she came. I stayed in as long as I could, but I popped out with a single move of her hips. I then lay down between her legs to lick my cum out of her pussy.

Because my cummies had to be eaten, or worn. Except for the little bit that was mixing with my Mother's cum, making its way deep inside her pussy, to do what it is cummies do.

12