Wearing None, Bearing All

Story Info
Music festival road trip leads to erotic nudist camping sex.
5.1k words
4.53
3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 1999. We were a rolling time machine. My late 1970s steel chariot sped down the highway. The vehicle's momentum betrayed its lack of horsepower and road worthiness. Its physics defying superpowers were imbued by the faux wood paneling that stretched from bumper to bumper.

I was at the helm of this land yacht. We navigated by paper map. My navigator was the embodiment of pure sunshine. She lounged next to me on the passenger side, and her name was Una. I madly lusted for her. Una had her bare feet kicked up on the sturdy dashboard. She was playfully dipping and swirling them into the warm current beyond her partially open window. Una's boyfriend Bob sat at the center of the bench seat behind us.

Bob yelled over the rushing white noise of the open windows.

"Hey babe can you roll up your window? I can't even roll a smoke with all this air blowing around." Una looked back at Bob and rolled her eyes and said in a sultry voice

"But it feels SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Bob gave Una the death stare of a nicotine addict on the edge.

Una and Bob had been dating for a few months now, but our friendship preceded their relationship. Bob and I met Una at a 24 hour coffee club. It was the kind of place that hosted bad live music, and even worse food. Bob and I would go there and play board games over a cup of coffee frequently. Una introduced herself one night, and asked if she could join in on a game of dominos. We hit it off, she gave us both her phone number, and the rest was history. The three of us were quickly good friends.

We were on our way to a remote outdoor music festival. Our destination was near the Canadian border, several hours from any civilization. We flew down the backroads of the Okanagan Highland. I discreetly admired Una's perfectly imperfect body. Moreover, she and I connected deeply, on a cerebral and intellectual level. She always had a glowing smile when I looked at her. I always smiled when I thought of her.

In contrast, Bob was a bit of a mess, and a constant scene. Bob was an attention whore. He was constantly exaggerating and telling white lies in lame attempts to impress. I frequently questioned why I even put up with the guy. My friendship with Bob was mostly one of convenience. He was a reliable roommate who always paid rent on time.

A day into this trip and Bob's antics were already becoming tiresome. I never understood what Una saw in Bob. Most of the time it didn't seem like she understood it either. When we were hanging out, she didn't seem much interested in Bob at all. Bob was always on the periphery. He would inject himself in conversations without anything interesting or meaningful to add. Perhaps my attraction to Una had skewed my view of him, but Bob seemed like a complete tool lately.

When we arrived at the festival, it had already been underway for at least a day. The scene was surreal from the onset, like something out of Frank Herbert's Arrakis. Summer drought was in full force. Everything was covered in a layer of powdery silt. Within minutes of exiting our wood paneled starship, we were all covered in a fine layer of dust. As we made our way toward the stage, the grimey but animated crowd came into view.

Everyone was dancing. Half of the crowd were clearly experiencing an altered state of consciousness. Naked breasts of every conceivable size, shape, and color were on full display. Bosom beauties undulated and pulsed along with the music. One could visually experience the sound by witnessing this sea of bare boobs.

I wasn't sure what I expected, but the flow of blood into my loins confirmed that I welcomed the sight. The music thumped and pulsed all day long, oscillating every molecule in our bodies to set us free.

This whole trip was somewhat improvised. We didn't have a plan for where we were going to camp that night. Una did some asking around and came running back with an excited grin on her face.

"Guys, I found a hippie commune nearby which has a campground. Several people I spoke with are staying there. It's just ten minutes down the road."

Bob couldn't contain his negativity, "I guess we won't be getting to take showers tonight."

"Lighten up dude." I said. "We got to just go with the flow ya know? It's going to be dark soon and we don't have any other options on the table."

The campground was off the grid. The campsites were primitive except for a few yurts which were all booked. We set up our tent just as the sun was setting. Then we made our way down to a central gathering area. There, we came upon a large outdoor fireplace. Several campers were huddling around as the daytime heat faded away. A hot tub heated by a small potbelly stove was nestled in next to the fireplace. There were a few folks in the hot tub who seemed a bit inebriated, but friendly.

The warmth of the fireplace enveloped us. We lost ourselves in recounting festival highlights.

"Man, I've never seen so many boobs all at once" I remarked.

"I didn't really notice," lied Bob.

Una giggled and then called him out "I noticed... a lot. How could you not notice Bob? I was turned on the whole time we were there."

"Oh, so you get turned on by girls now?" Bob queried.

"I get turned on by a lot of things," Una shot back. "You should know that by now."

At that moment, only two women and a man remained in the hot tub. Most of the folks around the fireplace had dissipated. As if cued by Una's words, the two women began lightly kissing and fondling one another.

Una seemed to be momentarily transfixed by the timing of the women's public display of affection. I was paralyzed by Una's innocent yet purely sexual duality. Bob was eying me, with growing jealousy in his eyes. This chain of focus was abruptly shattered as the man in the hot tub spoke to us in a deep masculine tone.

"Sounds like you guys had a great time at the festival today. Did you catch the George Clinton set?"

"YES! It was absolutely fucking amazing!" I chimed in.

He continued. "I'm just sitting here reflecting on how incredible it was to see the Funkadelic. I can't believe they played such a small stage in the middle of nowhere. It truly boggles my mind."

"What boggles my mind is how wild the female of the audience got during the show" I added.

"Great minds freak alike!" the man quipped. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Bear."

As Bear stood up in the hot tub, his burly figure came into view as water drained from his long hippy mane. He reached out, offering his hand to formalize the introduction. I stood and shook Bear's firm and wet grip. "It's great to meet you Bear. My name is Mika. This is the lovely Una, and my roomate Bob."

Bob gave me another evil eye. He was clearly not pleased with my introduction, and added "You mean Una's boyfriend, Bob... right?"

The two women paused their intimacy in order to introduce themselves. One of the women, a petite brunette, introduced herself in the style of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.

"Hey ya'll my name's Marne, and I'm a sex addict."

"Ha ha ha", the other woman cackled in a weathered voice. The slight crows feet at the corners of her eyes ornamented a nearly permanent smile. There was a gray streak in the dark frizzy black hair which framed her voluptuous breasts. Her look was reminiscent of a crunchy granola version of Lily Munster. She followed.

"And I'm Megan, the better third!"

The three of them were a "throuple". While I had heard of polyamory, this was the first time I had ever heard others speak so openly about it.

Una had that natural sparkle in her eyes as she was busy talking with the women. Then, I overheard Una's voice take on a musical quality. She had learned from the women that nudity was allowed throughout the campground. Up until that point I had no idea it was a nudist community. My heart pounded in anticipation.

Bear then made his move.

"Why don't you guys join us in the hot tub? There is plenty of room."

Una endorsed the recruitment effort.

"I bet it will feel wonderful! Let's join them guys!"

I kept my excitement contained and maintained composure at her suggestion.

Bob sat and sulked by the fireplace without meaningfully participating in the conversation. He lit a cigarette and put a cranky look on his face. He began busting out every excuse in the book.

"Guys, I didn't bring a swimsuit"

To which Una responded: "It's all good, there are no clothes required here!"

Bob dug his heels in: "There's probably not even any chlorine in the water."

I reassured him: "Dude, don't worry you're in good company."

Una and I were already taking our clothes off. The throuple were rooting us on excitedly. We scurried up onto the hot tub deck. There we found a hand pump shower area which we used to wash off the grime of the festival dust bowl. The water that poured from the shower was frigid! I could feel my dick recoil and shrivel up in response to the freezing shower. I experienced a moment of insecurity.

I looked in Una's direction to see if she was looking at my shriveled manhood. Instead, I found that her eyes were locked on my gaze. A flood of happiness sent a relaxing rush of blood into my cock. I thought to myself... I'd better get in the hot tub before I end up with a boner.

Una and I slipped into the luxurious water with the throuple. The warmth quickly permeated our bodies and settled our nerves. Pretty soon the 5 of us are carrying on like old friends. Bob, the sixth wheel now, was sitting by himself at the fireplace looking disgruntled. We continued to coax him.

"Come on man, just take a deep breath, take your clothes off and get in."

Bob responded, defeated.

"Nah guys, I'm beat from the festival today. I'm just going to head back to our tent and crash for the night."

He was visibly upset about the whole thing, nearly throwing a "man fit" as he walked away. Una, the wonderful being that she is, decided to chase him down and try and talk him into coming back. She gave me a wet hot tub hug and said:

"I promise I'll be back."

Then it was just myself and the throuple. My mind was stuck in a loop, replaying the sensation of Una's bare wet breasts sliding against me as she hugged me. The look in her eye was different. It was as if dipping into this hot tub together was a point of no return.

I jumped back into conversation with the throuple. With Una and Bob gone, the mood became even more intimate. Bear and I started to continue the ongoing conversation. Our attention gradually shifted toward the women. Megan and Marne were now partaking in a heavy make-out session.

Bear then remarked "This is what I love about poly life. Everyone gets to be their true self, and explore all that life has to offer!"

Then Bear told me a little more about their past. They previously had another male in their polycule. I couldn't help myself, so I asked.

"What was the dynamic like between the four of you?"

Bear went on to describe a full time kitchen table polyamorous lifestyle. This entailed independent and group bi-sexual dynamics amongst all of them. This revelation had me swelling beneath the water.

There was something about me that very few people knew. Neither Bob nor Una knew. None of my best friends would have even entertained the idea. None of the dozen or so girlfriends whom I had dated would have even suspected. In fact, most of the people who understood this thing about me, were total strangers. There was the guy I gave a blowjob at four in the morning after a kegger out in the rolling fields south of town. There was another guy I met online who I had planned on just sucking but he ended up having his way in my ass. Then there was an older guy I met online who lived in a trailer park near my parents house. Leaving that place was a walk of shame I'll probably never forget.

By the time I was sitting there in the hot tub with Bear, I had long since admitted to myself that I was bisexual. Yet, I was far from open about it.

I sat there in a warm daze. Bear continued to describe the types of sexual adventures that the four of them had together. His intimate descriptions were getting the two women hot and bothered at this point.

I knew I had an opening here, and the throuple was just waiting for me to take it. So I began, "The concept of a full time poly relationship has always intrigued me. I've always felt that I couldn't be fulfilled by just one person completely."

Bear laughed heartily and responded "Nah, you're just putting on that wise-beyond-your-years bit to try and get us into bed!"

Before I could respond, he said "Let's go back to our yurt and smoke a joint!" I smiled and eagerly complied.

The air was fresh but not cold as we got out of the hottub. The naked stroll to the throuple's yurt took less than 5 minutes. The darkness did limit our visibility. I was sure that the throuple all saw the extent of my arousal at that point. The walk and fresh air helped clear my mind and prepare for whatever direction the night might take.

We entered the yurt. Two semicircular beds opposed one another, allowing for an open area between them. The interior was comfortably and intimately lit. Bear and I sat down on one of the beds, and he started rolling a joint. The two women laid down on the opposing bed and began making love. When I noticed that, my blood flow returned immediately. Bear lit the joint, and passed it to me. We just sat there watching the two women enjoy each other for a while, passing the joint back and forth.

Now I could see details that were obscured earlier in the hot tub. Megan was thicker, and bustier. Marne was thinner with slight love handles. Both women were looking primal, seductive, and ready. They took their time and lost themselves in the moment. They seemed no longer aware of their audience. Marne had progressed to slowly working and swirling a pair of fingers into Megan's vagina. She simultaneously used her tongue to playfully flick and lick Megan's clit. Marne's back arched as she traced her tongue gently along the full extent of Megan's labia. Marne stopped at the top of each cycle to attend to the clit head for longer and stronger flicking sessions. Megan responded by grasping the back of Marne's head and moaning erotically.

"FUCK, Marne you're so good at this!"

Marne responded with a muffled "MmmHmm."

The weathered lines at the corner of Megan's eyes cascaded into a relaxed and sensuous smile. Her lips slightly parted in ecstasy. I began to sense the effect of their intoxicating blend of pheromones from across the yurt.

Bear interrupted this voyeuristic fixation by pointing at my cock and saying "what do you plan on doing with that?"

I had been totally absorbed by the radical shift in my fortune over the previous 15 minutes. Bear's words slowly condensed from sounds into words, and then dripped into the calm waters of my consciousness. The realization then hit me as if the bottom fell out from beneath my pool of thoughts, slap-splashing all over the floor before me. My eyes fell down to my cock, boasting quite the specimen of an erection. It was so incredibly hard.

I immediately drifted toward embarrassment at the realization that I was rock hard and Bear was not! He passed the joint back to me and said: "Do not be timid. You will get me to be as you are."

His eyes locked on mine as I took one last drag off the joint, and then set it in a nearby ashtray. I took a moment to appreciate the beauty of Bear in all his masculinity. Then I lowered myself onto my knees. I positioned myself between his muscular and thick thighs as he sat on the edge of the bed.

I took Bear's semi-soft cock head between my lips. Precum immediately flowed into my mouth as I began sucking. The sensation and taste of Bear's fluid triggered an involuntary moan on my part.

Megan was listening. She responded to my moaning, saying "Suck him dry Mika. Fuck that's hot!"

Megan's eyes were fixated on the sight of my thirsty mouth worshiping Bear's cock. She grasped Marne's head and began grinding against her open mouth, never dropping her gaze from my fellating mouthwork. It was more than Megan could take, and she began cumming audibly.

"Nnnggg, nnnggg, nnnggg! Fuck yeeeah, suck... him... cum... oohh..."

Megan whimpered as Marne went back to work on her clit for another round.

Bear was now clearly aroused. I rubbed my face gently from side to side, and up and down his shaft. He drizzled on my face a bit as I slapped myself with his length. He began to firm up. I lapped up large droplets of viscous seminal fluid which continuously oozed from the large opening of his glans. I wiped his wetness across my face and beard. I was ready to fully submit to this man.

"Your balls are the most cleanly shaven part of your body" I remarked As Bear's dick further engorged.

I took in a mouthful of his scrotum and sucked on it. He moaned and laid back on the bed. I continued to lick and suck on his balls for a bit. Megan continued cumming in waves every few minutes as an effect of Marne's capable tongue.

I was still rock hard. I thought that the second any one of them touched my cock it would explode. Bear got up on the bed and laid down. I followed. By the time I assumed position next to him I had regained some control and backed away from the edge of orgasm. I laid down next to Bear, on my side, in 69 position. My cock had softened up a bit at that point. My sights were fixated on Bears now quite thick dick. I needed my mouth back on that beautifully chiseled cock head. Just as I was about to move my mouth in to take him, I felt his warm and wet mouth envelop my manhood.

I was already gushing precum on his first full suck, which became a gulp. The abruptness of feeling his warm mouth surround me, froze me in place. My mouth was open, ready to suck, but not yet sucking.

Bear sucked and drank in my precum, pausing to say "Damn you taste good Mika."

He then latched back onto my cock with his mouth. His dick visibly grew, crawling its way into my open and waiting mouth. I wasted no time and began to suck with a fervor. My entire existence in that moment was dedicated to maximizing Bear's pleasure. As I enjoyed the feeling of his cock exploring my mouth, it dawned upon me that Bear didn't really start getting hard until he tasted my precum. My raging hard-on had likewise returned. He was pulling me into him, taking me deeper, and sucking with lustful intensity.

I was taking it slower and obsessing over having his dick head in my mouth. I was absorbed by thoughts of previous experiences with men. The anticipation of what is coming weighed heavily. He was rock hard now and beginning to thrust deeper and deeper. I had known this man for maybe an hour at this point, and he was now about to throat fuck me.

Normally, I would have already bust my nut if I were just a bystander. Bear's even, calm and calculated thrusting had me singularly focused on pleasuring him. We'd both given up on the pretense about me just getting him hard at this point. He kept a magical continuous suction on my dick, eagerly drinking each pulse of wetness produced. Mimicking his sucking action, I drank from his pulsating and leaking shaft. He rhythmically explored deeper and deeper into the back of my mouth and throat. Bear then took his mouth off of my cock

He got up off the bed and stood. I climbed down from the bed and got back down on my knees. His cock was exploding with veins. He put the head in my mouth and commanded.

"SUCK!"

Then he began slowly stroking his shaft as I sucked on his giant swollen cock head. I palmed his balls and gently massaged them. His breathing became deep and powerful. With one final breath held in, his grip tensed on his shaft, my mouth still vacuum attached to the head. With a rush of pure sexual power, he thrust forward involuntarily. I then felt the first hot jet of cum shoot into the back of my throat.

12