Wearing the Boss's Anklet: A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set the glass down and watched as the other husbands started to nod off. I didn't know if they were drunk or if they had been drugged. I took that as my cue and pretended to fall asleep.

By then, Paul, the other women and the male employees had already left the room. After a couple minutes, Terri came over to me.

"Joe?" she asked. She shook me by the shoulder and I didn't respond. "Have a good sleep, Joe. I'll see you in the morning." With that, she got up and went into the private room. I waited until they were well into their fuckfest before sneaking up to the door. It was dark enough they wouldn't have seen me unless they were looking for me.

I pulled out my phone and took video of them. I made certain I captured Terri's face as she sucked Paul's cock. One of the male employees was behind her, fucking her doggy-style. After a while, they changed places, and the young employee was stuffing his dick in her mouth as Paul mounted her from behind.

I made sure to capture video of the other women having sex with their male colleagues before turning my attention back to Paul and Terri. A few minutes later, Terri was on her back with her legs spread wide as Paul fucked into her hard.

"Oh God, this feels so fucking good," she moaned. "Fuck me, baby. Cum inside my pussy. Fill me up."

"I will," he said. "Bet this is better than your wimpy loser husband can give you."

"Oh fuck yes," she said. "So much better. So much bigger. C'mon. Give it to me." The other women were just as enthusiastic and disrespectful as Terri and I made sure to capture as much as I could. I recorded about a half-hour's worth before quietly going back to the couch.

It was only a matter of time now, I thought. After another hour or so, I pulled out my business cards, wrote my cell number on the back with a message to call me the next day. I put one card in each of the other guys' front pocket and started for the couch. That's when it hit me. Silence. There was no sound coming from the other room.

I waited a couple minutes and heard soft snoring. That was my cue. I pulled out my notepad and took my ring off. I wrote a single word on the paper I had torn off: Goodbye. I put it on Terri's purse so she would see it and placed my ring on top.

Opening her purse, I removed her house key and the ATM card she had for our joint account. She had another ATM card for her personal account, and I left that one there. I pulled a paper towel off its roll in the kitchen area and used that to grab the glass holding the spiked drink Paul had given me.

Then I quietly made my way to the front door, grabbed my jacket and let myself out, making sure the door closed without making any noise. I got into my car and headed home. I was fuming inside with the level of Terri's betrayal.

When I got home, I grabbed a handful of large trash bags and threw her stuff inside. It didn't take very long for me to cram her belongings into the bags. I was actually surprised at how little she had contributed to the place since our wedding. I stuffed the bags into her car and locked the door. I sent the video to my attorney's email and saw it was about 2:00 am. I was exhausted so I set my alarm for 6:30, then stretched out on the couch to get a few winks.

When the alarm went off, I called Terri's parents to let them know what had happened. Her father answered the call and I apologized for calling so early, then explained the situation and asked them to come get her stuff. He wasn't happy, but said they would be by as soon as they could. I used that time to shower, shave and change clothes.

"Are you sure about all this?" Linda, Terri's mother, asked.

"I'm absolutely sure," I told her. "I even have video if you want to see it."

"No, I have no desire to see that," she said. "I just can't believe she'd be so stupid as to do something like that. What are you going to do?"

"I have no choice," I told her. "I'm getting a divorce. The papers are already being drawn up."

"There's no other way?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No, there's not. There's no way I can forgive her for this. It was a deliberate betrayal."

"I'm sorry, son," her father, George, told me. "Tell her she can stay with us for a while. You will come by for Christmas, won't you?"

"I suppose so," I said.

"Alright. We'll see you then," he said before they left. Linda got in Terri's car and followed George. My next call was to a locksmith. He told me he would come out to change my locks but would have to charge extra since it was Saturday. I told him to come on out.

He got there about half an hour later and started work. Shortly after he arrived, my phone rang. I looked and saw it was Terri. I took a breath and answered the call.

"Where are you! What's going on?" she asked, clearly upset.

"I'm at home, and if you read my note, I'm sure you can figure out what's going on. Was my message not succinct enough? Should I have written it in crayon?" I asked sarcastically.

"We'll talk about this when I get home," she snarled.

"No, we won't," I said. "This isn't your home anymore."

"Yes it is my home," she yelled.

"I bought it before we were married. My name is on the mortgage, not yours. You no longer live here. Your parents have already come by and taken your things to their home. They said you can stay there for the time being," I told her.

"What? All because I had a little fun at a party?" she screamed.

"A little fun? Is that what you call it? You've been cheating on me with your boss for months. You've treated me like shit for the last six months and then you rub it in my face with that damned anklet of yours. Oh yeah, I know what it means. It means, 'we're finished. Through.' Got it?"

"Look, Joe, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you last night. But it's my body and I'll do what I want. You don't own me," she said.

"You're right. I don't own you. It is your body and you can fuck anyone you want. By the same token, you don't own me. There's absolutely nothing that says I have to approve of it or stay married to you while you do it," I said.

"So, how am I going to get to my parents' house? Are you going to come pick me up?" she asked.

"You're not my problem anymore," I told her. "Have your boyfriend take you. Walk. Take a cab. I don't care."

"And that's it, then?" she asked.

"Pretty much. I just need to know where you're going to be staying so I'll know where to have you served."

"Served?" she asked.

"Yeah, with divorce papers."

"I... I don't want a divorce," she said.

"Sure you do. Your actions clearly say you want a divorce so you can fuck around. Well, you're gonna get your wish. Oh, by the way, you've been asking what I want for Christmas. Right now, all I want from you is your signature on the divorce papers. Got it? And one last thing."

"What's that?" she asked, her voice trembling with emotion.

"Tell your boyfriend I have a concealed carry permit. And yes, I'll be packing, in case he wants to start some shit with me. You understand?"

"I... understand," she said after a few moments.

"Good," I said. "This is going to happen whether you want it or not. Leave me alone. Don't call, and don't come by the house. I don't want to have to get a restraining order, but I will if I have to. Goodbye, Terri," I added, ending the call.

I looked at my watch and realized the bank would still be open for a couple hours, so I headed out and took care of the accounts the way Sam said I should. I paid off our joint credit cards and canceled them, took out half of what was in the bank and opened a new account in my name only. Then I ordered a new card for myself.

From there, I stopped at a burger joint and wolfed down a cheeseburger and some fries, then headed back home. I got a text from Terri's mother telling me she arrived, having taken a cab from the party.

"She's a mess," Linda said in her message.

"It's a mess she created," I said in my response. "Thanks for letting me know she got there safe." I didn't love her anymore, but I certainly didn't want her physically hurt or injured. Later, I got calls from three somewhat confused husbands wanting to know why I asked them to call me.

Their confusion turned to anger when I told each of them what happened the previous night. I also told them I had video if they wanted to have a copy. All of them asked me to forward it to their emails, so I did. Additionally, I informed them they may have been drugged by Paul and/or their wives.

"What are you gonna do?" one of them asked me.

"I'm having divorce papers drawn up," I said.

"Yeah, well, you won't be the only one," the angry husband told me. "I've been suspecting something like this has been happening for a while."

"Have you noticed your wife wearing an anklet on her right foot?" I asked.

"Come to think of it, yeah," he told me. "Once or twice. I didn't think anything of it." I told him what that meant, and informed him that Paul like to give those out to what he called "his ladies."

"That son of a bitch," he said. "I'll fucking kick his ass for this."

Careful," I told him. "You could go to jail for that. You can sue him, however. Talk to your lawyer about it."

"I will," he said. "Thanks for letting me know, Joe."

"Sure," I said. "And keep in touch." We ended the call and I went about exorcising Terri's presence from the house. Even though I had put all her things in her car the previous night, the place still held memories. There wasn't a part of the house she hadn't touched. I started by rearranging the living room. I would get to the rest later.

Terri took my suggestion to heart, and didn't call or come by the house. She didn't even come by the office or try contacting me at work. Her mother told me all she did was eat, sleep, cry and go to work.

"Did you notice if she had an anklet on her right foot when she left for work?" I asked.

"Come to think of it, yes, I did see her wear something on her right ankle. Is that significant?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "Very. It means she still hasn't learned her lesson. That anklet is the signal that means she's open to having sex that day."

"Oh my God," she gasped. "I'm so sorry, Joe."

"Not your fault, Linda," I said. We said our goodbyes and ended the call. That day, I called a contact of mine at the police department, a Detective Salazar. I told him what happened the previous Friday and asked if he could run a test on the glass and the pill I got from Terri.

"Sure," he said. "Bring it on in and I'll put a rush on it." I thanked him, ended the call and took them to his office. He promised I would have results by that Thursday. "Fortunately, it's rather slow right about now. I'm not complaining, though," he said with a smile.

That Thursday, he called and asked me to stop by his office. I got there and he had the glass in a plastic bag.

"Lab came back with results, Joe," he said. "The drug turned out to be a very powerful over-the-counter sleep aid. Nothing that would cause harm by itself if taken according to the directions. But, mixing it with alcohol could have had caused some very serious side-effects -- even death. How much of this did you take?"

"None," I said. "I dumped it in a potted plant next to me."

"Good thing you did," he said. "You think the other guys at the party may have been drugged?"

"It's possible," I said. "They were all out like a light when I left. I checked and they were all breathing okay, though. So, what do you think? Do you have enough to arrest Dansing?"

"I could have him brought in for questioning, Joe, but to be honest, I don't think there's a strong enough case for prosecution. I've already spoken with the Assistant DA and he agrees. Problem is, there's multiple sets of smeared fingerprints on that glass and we have no conclusive evidence he's the one who put the drug in that drink. A good defense lawyer could have him back out in no time," he said.

"I understand," I told him.

"Sorry I couldn't do more for you, Joe," he said.

"Thanks for taking the time to test the glass. I appreciate it," I said.

"No problem," he said. "Maybe next time."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Merry Christmas, Joe," he said, extending his hand.

"Thanks, Luis. Merry Christmas to you as well," I said, shaking his hand. Merry fucking Christmas, indeed, I thought as I walked back to my car. I stopped by to see Sam since he said the paperwork was ready for me to review.

It was all pretty cut-and-dried. I would keep the house, since it was already mine when we married, we would split the joint bank account 50-50, and she could keep what was already in hers. No support or maintenance was provided for since we were filing on the grounds of infidelity and she already had a job. We also demanded she give up her rings and my last name. It looked good to me.

"You still want to do what you said earlier?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"You're sure about that?" he asked sadly.

"I'm sure," I said.

"It'll cost extra," he said.

"That's fine. I'll pay it," I told him.

"Okay," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "I'll get this filed and we'll go from there."

I spent the next few days on autopilot. I got up, did my business, grabbed my coffee then went to work. I came home, ate dinner, watched television for a while, then went to bed. Lather, rinse, repeat. Sure, I missed Terri -- the Terri I married, not the slut she became. But I was able to get through the day.

I avoided anything that reminded me of the holiday, though. For some reason, Christmas just didn't have the appeal it had before. Normally, I would have put up a tree and lights on the house. But not this year.

I went to my company's Christmas party and generally had a good time, but it just left me feeling empty. It wasn't right -- all these people being so happy and full of cheer while my life had been flushed down the toilet by my soon-to-be ex-wife. Linda called on Christmas Eve to find out if I would be there in the morning.

"Yeah, I'll be there," I said. "Probably about 9:00 am or thereabouts."

"That would be wonderful, Joe," she said. "Terri's an absolute wreck. I know you're filing for divorce, but it would be so wonderful if you could see your way to taking her back."

"That's not going to happen, Linda," I said. "She chose her bed. That's just the way it is."

"I understand," she said. "I just thought... Never mind. I'll see you in the morning."

"See you then, Linda. Bye," I said before ending the call. The next day, I headed over to George and Linda's house, their presents in hand. Terri's would be there shortly after I arrived, but none of them knew it at the time.

When I got there, George met me at the door. I gave him the presents I had bought for him and Linda and he thanked me.

"Did you get something for Terri?" he asked. I saw Terri looking at me, anxiously waiting to hear what I had to say.

"I had bought her something, but I took it back and got something else. It should be here soon," I said.

"Oh. Okay," he said, a bit confused. They opened their presents and thanked me -- I had bought George a new fishing pole he had been drooling over for a while and gave Linda a kitchen gadget she had been raving about for months. They gave me my present -- a new fedora.

"Thought you might like it, being an investigator and all," George said with a smile. I put it on and looked in the mirror on the wall. I had to admit, it looked pretty darn good.

"I love it, thanks, you guys," I said. Just then, I heard the doorbell. "Terri, that will be for you," I said. She got up and walked to the door. She opened it and was met by a man in a shirt, tie and jacket. He carried a manila envelope.

"Does Ms. Theresa Parker live here?" he asked.

"Yes, that's me," Terri said. He asked for her identification and when he was satisfied he had the right person, handed her the envelope, then took a picture.

"Please sign here," he said, holding out a clipboard. He watched as she signed her name. "Thank you. You've been served. Merry Christmas," he said before turning away. George and Linda looked shocked. Terri stood at the door for a few moments, her body starting to tremble as the realization hit that her marriage was ending.

"I think we'd better step out," George told Linda, who nodded her head and followed her husband into the kitchen. By now, Terri was wracked with sobs. She slowly turned around and looked at me, tears streaming down her face.

"You... had me served divorce papers on... Christmas Day?" she asked through her sobs.

"It seemed only appropriate since you cuckolded me and humiliated me at a company Christmas party," I said calmly.

"This is my... present?" she asked. "Seriously?"

"I had bought something else, but I took it back to help pay for this. If it's any consolation, your boyfriend is also being served with a lawsuit for alienation of affection. This is one of the few states that allow for that," I said.

"He's not my boyfriend," she cried.

"Boyfriend, fuck buddy, whatever. It doesn't matter. Consider yourself lucky the two of you aren't going to jail."

"Jail? Why would I be going to jail?"

"Because putting a drug into someone's drink without their knowledge or consent is a crime in this state," I said. She looked at me, shocked. "Yeah, I know about the sleeping pill Paul gave you to put in my drink. Funny thing... You didn't even ask him what it really was or if it would hurt me. It could've been poison for all you knew. But you just didn't care. You didn't get a chance to put it in my drink, but Paul did try to drug me later. I saw the residue in the glass he gave me and had it tested.

"It turned out to be an over-the-counter sleep aid -- a very potent one, in fact. Mixed with alcohol, the way he gave it to me, could have caused some serious problems. It could have even killed me." She looked at me, shocked. "What, you didn't know?"

"No, I didn't," she said. "I never wanted to hurt you. Honestly. It was just supposed to be fun and games, that's all."

"I noticed he wasn't wearing any protection that night," I said. "I'm assuming he never did. Did it ever cross your mind that you might have gotten something from him, considering all the other women he screwed?" Her face paled at that.

"No. He promised me he was clean," she said.

"And of course, you took the word of a serial philanderer for that," I said. "If I were you, I'd get myself tested. I hope you bothered to take your birth control at least."

"I did," she said.

"Small consolation, I guess." I pulled my pen out of my pocket. "Sign the papers and I'll have my lawyer file them." Her parents came back into the room. George took the papers from Terri.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look at those first," he said. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't mind," I said. He looked through the papers, then looked at me.

"There's no mention of support or maintenance in here," he said. "And what about the house?"

"I bought the house before we were married, so it's not community property. My name is the only one on the mortgage. As for no support, that's due to us filing on the grounds of adultery and her ability to work," I said. "It's pretty straight forward. She gets half of what's in our account, plus she can keep all of her own bank account. I don't want any of that. She can keep her car and her personal property. I am asking that she surrender her rings and revert back to her maiden name. Once she signs this, I'll get her a certified check for her half of the bank account."

"And I take it you're prepared to show the court the video you took of her if she fights the divorce," he said. I nodded my head.

"I am," I told him. Terri looked shocked.

"Wait, you have video? How?" she asked.

"When you thought I was passed out drunk I waited for you and your fuck buddies to get started, then I took video of you. I have very clear shots of you with the rest of them. Would you like to see it?"