Weather Delay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always worked up a good sweat mowing and always stopped by the back patio door for a cool drink of water when I finished. Eventually the drink on the back patio turned into sitting in the kitchen and talking. Soon the little talks after mowing began taking more time than the mowing. I loved every second of it. She came alive before my eyes. She smiled again, laughed again, and then one day she kissed me.

I'll never forget it. We'd been talking about how estranged we both were from normal people. How neither of us had a romantic interest in our lives and how each of us had so much to give. I could have sworn that she was leaning toward me when our lips touched, but I was the one pulling her up from her chair and into my arms. The kiss was magical for me, but not close to as magical as our future would be. She led me to her bedroom for the first time of many. Each and every time was wonderful.

I have tears in my eyes as I write this. She taught me everything and I loved her completely. She cared for me so much that she wouldn't allow me to delay or derail my plan. I came home to her from college as often as I could, but she insisted that I date college girls. She wanted me to experience life and she gave me an ultimatum. Either live life or forget her. She loved me too much to take away my future.

When Mandy and I fell in love I told her about Tess and even took Mandy to meet her. The three of us had a lot of fun together over the years. Mandy was by my side at Tess's grave site two years ago while I cried like a baby. Those that shine the brightest are taken from us too soon.

I learned my lessons well from Tess. She was a free spirit in the bedroom and was not only willing to try almost anything, but often was the instigator of it. We spent hours together as I searched for, and found, her erogenous zones. She guided me through the best ways to touch each of them, how often to touch them, and the best time to touch them. We would edge each other for hours before bringing each other to epic orgasms. She was a wonderful lover and a wonderful woman. I loved her dearly.

I carried her loving spirit with me as new women entered my life. I cared for all of them, but I wasn't in love with any of them until Mandy. Mandy and I met at a party, then ran into each other again, then went on a date. We grew to know and like each other to the point that we expressed our love for each other before we were ever intimate. When we finally did have sex, we couldn't believe we'd missed our chance to do it sooner. Our sex life was more than either of us could have ever dreamed.

Back to the matter at hand, it's hard for me to find off the rack clothes that fit me. My stature is short, my shoulders very wide, my chest, arms, and legs are heavily muscled. My clothing needs to be short and wide. Because of that, and a not unlimited tailoring budget, my clothes tend to fit loosely. I buy 3X stuff and have it hemmed, tucked, etc. depending on the status of the clothes. A suit gets the full treatment, casual clothes not so much. On this particular day I had changed into travel clothes. Jeans with a stretch gusset to allow my legs to flex for (you never know) a nice roundhouse kick and a pair of Rocky hiking shoes. The WVU sweatshirt fit my shoulders and arms well but bagged out quite a bit at my waist.

Picture it if you will. A handsome, confident, well to do man sitting with his protégé, and just chomping at the bit to impress the young man, sees Mandy and I walk back into the bar. There Mandy is in all her sexy glory and walking slightly behind her is this short guy wearing an oversize sweatshirt to obviously cover his huge gut. Hal smelled blood in the water and the look he gave my wife after a dismissing one at me nearly ended his day. I understood the picture he was seeing, but that didn't justify his disrespect.

I looked him dead in the eye and smiled. I knew something he didn't. He was never going to possess Mandy. She wasn't an object that he could steal away from me. In the greatest day of his life, she might deign to share her body with him, but that was all he would ever get. I left it to Mandy to sort it out as she saw fit. I trusted her completely. You can't go down a path like this if you don't have trust in where you'll be the day after. I wondered what his wife would think about that, assuming he had one.

I'll admit I was a bit torn about the situation. On one hand I wanted Mandy to have fun, but on the other, I didn't appreciate the disrespect that Hal had for our marriage. He had made up his mind about me and had decided that I wasn't worth a second thought. I knew Mandy well enough to know that she would deal with his attitude in her own time and in her own way. I'm one for the direct approach while Mandy is much more devious in her punishments. I suspected that before this night was over good old Hal was going to wish I had just kicked his ass and got it over with.

Our re-entrance to the bar didn't go unnoticed by Darby and Tess. Mandy and I sat back down at the bar between the women and the men. Mandy sat to my right, next to Hal and Tim, and immediately picked up their conversation where they had left off. I turned to my left and began talking to Darby and Tess while apparently paying no attention to my wife, or the guys chomping at the bit to seduce her. I could barely contain my chuckles. Hal thought he was large and in charge. He hadn't read Mandy right at all and I was looking forward to him being taken down a notch.

I gave the man some time to get his game on before ordering shots for all of us. The group toast soon turned into a group conversation, which I could tell pissed Hal off to no end. Mandy played right along. She gave him just enough attention that he felt like he was still in control, while holding back enough to make him a bit desperate for her attention. She played him like a fiddle. My only concern at this point was that if we continued this game to conclusion, Mandy wasn't going to get laid.

To my pleasant surprise young Tim hadn't been indoctrinated into his boss's attitude. He was pleasant and respectful of both of us, and I decided that I liked the guy. Meanwhile, good old Hal was doing his level best to cut my wife out of the herd. His casual touches became a bit more aggressive and insistent, which is the last thing he should have done if he expected to impress my wife.

A few more shots later Darby reached out and grabbed my bicep while she laughed at one of my lame jokes. A look of surprise crossed her face, "Amy, I think Chase is hiding something from us. Feel his arm."

Amy had a curious look on her face as she reached out and tentatively squeezed my other bicep. Her eyebrows rose and she grinned at Darby, "OK, I've got to see this. Off with that sweatshirt buddy. Let's see what's under that thing."

Mandy had caught the whole thing and paused her conversation with Tim. She grinned at Darby and Amy, "Go ahead honey. I can't wait to see this."

I pulled the sweatshirt off and tossed it on the bar. The gasps from Darby and Amy weren't nearly as surprising as the one from Hal. At that point he should have realized that there was more going on than he understood. His ego got the best of him I guess, because instead of backing off and re-thinking his strategy, he doubled down on his seduction attempt. I suspect that he decided he was going to win the alpha male competition. His money and sophistication would trump my physique and he would take my wife.

At this point I had my back to Hal and Tim while Darby and Amy took in the view. Amy was the first to touch me. She was looking at my chest and abs and I don't think she even realized that her hands were touching me, caressing my muscles, until she'd been at it for a while. Darby took her action as an invitation and her hands were soon joining Amy's. My wife's chuckle got my attention and I turned to look at her, giving Hal and Tim their first look at her alleged fat husband. The look of shock on Hal's face was priceless. Tim was shocked as well, but handled it differently, "Holy shit man! I've never seen someone so ripped. Are you some kind of professional athlete?"

Mandy patted his hand, "No, my hubby isn't a pro, although he competes quite a bit."

Tim looked at her puzzled, "Competes in what?"

Her grin was infectious, "Mixed martial arts. He's really good."

Of course, good old Hal couldn't take this lying down, "Yes, I compete a bit myself. I'm a second degree black belt in Karate."

I gave him a nod of respect while trying not to laugh at his transparent antics. This was turning out to be a fun evening after all. I was really looking forward to Mandy's creative way of dealing with his ego. She set out immediately to get things rolling. Tim's obvious respect for both of us wasn't lost on her and she began to give him most of her attention while including Hal just enough to keep him interested and pissed at being second place in her affections. He'd asked for it.

I turned back to Darby and Amy, and their hands soon returned to my chest and stomach. Their hands wandered lower, and my cock started growing in anticipation of their approaching hands. Amy's hand was the first to give me a squeeze. Her reaction was to grab Darby's hand and place it on my bulge. Both women giggled nervously and their hands quickly moved to my belt. They got in each other's way trying to open my pants and I gently grabbed their hands, "I'm very flattered that you are curious, but there is no need to get in a hurry. Let's hang out and have some fun before we move on to other things."

I could see that neither woman wanted to wait, but they took my comment with good grace. Darby got a mischievous look on her face, "Let's play a game. Amy, is there a deck of cards behind the bar we could use?"

Amy went behind the bar and dug through a drawer under the cash register, quickly finding the cards. While she was back there she poured shots for everyone and lined them up, "Grab em folks! Let's drink to fun and games!"

We downed the shots and I got Amy's attention, "I appreciate the drink, but I think I should be paying our way here. You're going to have to explain where all the liquor went eventually, and it wouldn't be right to let you take the hit for that."

I took my wallet out and pulled out five one-hundred dollar bills, "Here, let me know when this runs out."

Amy raised her hands in protest, "There is no way we're drinking that much, even if it is an airport with airport pricing."

Hal saw his opening and took it, which surprised me not at all, "Put your money away Chase. I got this."

He produced his own wallet with a flourish. It was a nice wallet, befitting his status, and he made sure that we could all see the bundle of bills it contained. He pulled out seven hundred and laid it on the bar, "This should cover everything. Keep the rest as a tip."

I could see Mandy struggling not to laugh her ass off. She knew I'd played him by using his own arrogance against him. Amy gave me a knowing look. She'd figured it out as well and didn't have a problem letting Hal's inflated ego get the best of him. Darby was a genuinely kind person and it took her a little bit to figure it out. I could see her face light up when it dawned on her that Mr. I'm Important just got played. It was pretty obvious that neither Darby nor Amy had much use for the man. They'd seen through him and weren't impressed.

Through all of this I was taking glances at Tim to get a gauge on his mood. Hal was turned toward us and couldn't see the rueful shake of the young man's head. Tim had very little attention to give to his boss because his eyes were glued to Mandy. It couldn't have been more obvious that the young man was entranced by her. Mandy must have noticed as well because she subtly moved to the bar stool on Tim's right, leaving Tim between her and Hal. She soon had Tim's undivided attention as they talked softly.

Hal was so busy strutting that it took him a while before he noticed Mandy and Tim in a quiet conversation that most definitely wasn't including him. I could see the wheels spinning as he thought through strategies for taking control of the situation. He was so used to being king shit that it never entered his mind that the rest of the room was miles ahead of him. It was kind of humorous for now, but I suspected when he finally figured out we were fucking with him, he wouldn't take it well.

Amy served up another round of shots and we pounded them down, then relocated to a nearby round table. Amy set the deck of cards and a box of toothpicks on the table, "We'll split these up and use them as chips. Ante is a toothpick. We'll cut for the deal. The poker game will be dealer's choice."

It went as she had said and Mandy won the deal. I could tell by the gleam in her eyes that she was really starting to enjoy herself. One of Mandy's quirky hobbies is card manipulation. She loves card tricks. She grabbed the deck, shuffled, and offered the cut to Tim, who by some miracle ended up sitting next to her. Who could have predicted that? Tim cut the cards and Mandy called the game, "Five card draw, deuces wild."

Hal shook his head at this bastardization of the game he considered himself to be an expert at. I loved it. Mandy was ramping up the pressure as she continued to yank his chain. She knew damn well that Hal would be one of two things. He either had no interest in poker at all or considered himself some sort of purist. She'd banked on him being a purist and hit paydirt. The man was practically squirming in his seat.

The four of a kind I won with contained a pair of deuces and two aces. The look of disgust on Hal's face as I beat his natural three kings was icing on the cake. I decided to back off on the guy for a while and give him a chance to learn some humility. I realized that I was being a prick by fucking with the guy and gave Mandy a discrete hand sign to tone it down a bit. She smirked at me and reluctantly signed her agreement.

Mandy and I had been forced into attending many business functions over the years of our marriage. We learned early that verbal communication wasn't ideal with so many eavesdroppers around, so we developed our own signals based on what I'd picked up in Army Special Forces. There aren't that many of us around and the odds of one of my peers being at the party were pretty slim. Even if by some slim chance a former colleague was there, they'd never say shit without talking to me first. The two of us had become quite good at it and had a lot of fun carrying on side conversations under the radar of those around us.

Our private signals just added to the fun. We began feeding each other information on our cards. Darby was sitting on my right. I had the added benefit of Darby holding her cards loosely and it wasn't difficult to see what she was holding. Amy was sitting on my left. Her right hand was gently squeezing my thigh and that distracted her enough that I could see her cards as well. That still left two hands unknown, but it did give us an advantage. We set out to deplete Hal's toothpicks by doing everything we could to ensure that the weakest player won as much as possible. Darby was acting barely competent, and it was great fun to watch her slide the pot, with Hal's toothpick raise, from the middle of the table. She began building little log cabins with them while waiting for her next turn, seemingly totally oblivious to the steam rising from Hal's ears. He must have said something that really pissed her off before we came onto the scene because she wasn't letting up.

Mandy and I spread the winning around a little so that Hal wouldn't get too suspicious. We even let him win a hand every once in a while. We'd been playing for well over an hour and were all starting to get a bit drunk, when Hall threw his cards in disgust at another loss. Amy stood and gathered the cards, "Let's take a break and get some munchies from the kitchen."

That was a popular suggestion. I put my sweatshirt back on and we all took the short trip down the hall to the dining room. Mandy and I walked back to the kitchen with Amy and walked through the swinging door behind her. I made sure that I watched her tight little ass closely just in case something happened to it. I managed to pull my eyes away from sentry duty long enough to catch the look on my wife's face. The bland look made me instantly turn toward the cook. Amy walked over to him, "This is Bill. Bill, this is Mandy and Chase."

Bill shook my hand, then turned toward my wife. I almost laughed at the stunned look on his face when he saw her. He quickly recovered and did the whole corny kiss the back of the hand thing. Mandy's bland look told me that she didn't think it was corny at all. In all honesty the guy didn't look like a short order cook. He was a fit young man that seemed to me to be the kind of guy that women sigh over. He was lanky, but not skinny, and stood a few inches taller than Mandy.

I looked around the kitchen, then at Bill, "Hey, how about we clean while you cook? Maybe help you out with some of the prep? We can get everyone fed and you can be done for the day."

Bill hesitated, "I'm not supposed to let anyone without a health card work in the kitchen."

Amy waved a hand at him, "Think about it Bill. What are the odds that the health department is going to be paying you a visit anytime soon?"

I chimed in, "Mandy and I take cooking classes all the time and we know our way around a kitchen. We'll make sure we keep the place clean."

Bill shrugged, then smiled, "Well, I'd be stupid if I didn't want the help, especially if it gets me out of here early."

Amy frowned, "Uhm... About that Bill. Everything is shut down because of the weather. We're stuck here until they open the roads again. We're all hanging out and having fun."

Mandy reached out and put a gentle hand on his shoulder, "We'll help you finish up and you can come hang out with us."

Bill looked down at the hand on his shoulder and his eyes followed her arm upward to her face. His pupils dilated and his nostrils flared. His desire for Mandy was as obvious as it was primal. Hell, even his hands were trembling. She'd pushed all of his buttons with the touch of her hand. It was pretty fucking awesome!

Amy grinned, "I'll take that as a yes. I'll go hang out with the others while you guys surprise us with something yummy."

The three of us began talking while we took inventory of what we had to work with. We worked up the meal with a few suggestions from Mandy and me that surprised Bill. We got busy getting things started. I worked up a starter salad, then focused my attention on washing dishes, prepping dinner ware, and general cleaning. By the time the impromptu meal was ready there wasn't much left to clean.

Mandy worked next to Bill like they'd shared a kitchen forever. I kept getting distracted watching them dance around each other in a cooking ballet. What distracted me more was Mandy's blatant flirting, that soon turned into little touches, before morphing into some pretty serious caresses and squeezes. I was hard as a rock watching her make Bill crazy with desire. I was amazed that he didn't burn everything he touched, but he did a great job. As they were plating up the meal, Mandy squeezed between Bill and the counter, 'accidentally' rubbing her ass against his obvious erection. I think she let up on him just in time. A few seconds more and he would have cum in his pants.

Amy returned with perfect timing and the four of us carried the plates out to the table. The meal ended up being a huge success. Hal was effusive in his praise of the meal and Bill's skill. He was surprised when Bill told him that the three of us were responsible, and again he surprised me with his honest praise. It was a pleasant change in his demeanor and I hoped that it would continue.