Weather Girl

Story Info
Weather girl is introduced to BDSM and likes it.
6.7k words
4.4
26.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran into him by accident. Literally. Out for a run. She was out running for her morning exercise and apparently so was he.

She was in sweats. Baggy things, stuff that would hide her body shape and actually made her look thicker than she was. And no makeup, she always had makeup when on TV. Not that she needed it, she actually looked a bit younger and natural without the makeup. She actually had a few light freckles, something that was never seen on TV. People tended not to recognize her when she didn't wear makeup and she liked that.

Just as he was about to pass her going the other way, he tripped over a crack in the sidewalk and went sprawling in front of her, his flailing arms hitting her shins. She danced out of his way and then came back around, worried. He was an older gentleman and seemed nice. Very embarrassed for having splayed all over and almost knocked her down in the process of falling himself.

He hadn't recognized her at first with that those ugly sweats and with no makeup, but her hair was a give-away. That perfectly coiffed, bouncy blonde hair. Once that clicked in he knew. Waiting for the exact right moment, he tripped right in front of her. He almost hurt himself, too, for real. Fortunately he managed to roll a little and hit her legs just right to make it seem like he was completely out of control.

She fell for it and circled around, expressing concern.

"Are you all right? That was a nasty fall. I am so sorry, do you need some help?" She came over where he was laying on the ground with a weird expression on his face. He looked half embarrassed and half hurt and a tiny bit impressed with her. She was used to men being impressed with her.

"Well, my shin... ow... owowow... yeah, I am OK, but... just help me up. Oh, thank you. Gosh, that is amazing. I am sorry, I tripped over that crack back there."

That was the start of it. She helped him over to a bench in the park nearby.

He turned out to be an incredibly nice guy. A retired man that seemed to be doing well in retirement, staying healthy and active.

"My name's Heather, by the way."

"Mine's Jake. Good to meet you Heather. I've always liked that name." It appeared he had no idea who she was, which was actually rather nice. Being able to talk to someone naturally, without having to sign an autograph or discuss what it is like getting up at 4am to do the weather.

They sat together as he recovered and talked of just common things. Dogs and the beach and the weather and bisexuality and flying for airlines... she was impressed. Especially when he told her he was bisexual. The fact he was sexual at all impressed her, though she wondered if she believed it.

He was easy to talk to. And her curiosity about his sexuality came out.

He fell into the easy patter, slowly introducing the topic of sex. She didn't believe him at first, of course. None of them did. It was best that way, getting her interested. It also gave him the opportunity to observe her more closely. She was defensive, a little cautious, but that drifted away as they talked. And she was more beautiful than he had imagined. He especially liked her lips... and her eyes. And that perfect neck... not to mention the hint of breasts she tried to conceal beneath that sweat outfit.

Finally he stood up, favoring one leg.

"I can make it home," he said, limping.

"Pfft. No. No way. I will go with you and make sure you get there. Besides, I am curious about this place you have. These stories- you better have proof because I expect to see some."

In the back of her mind some warning bells were going off. She should be careful. She was a public figure and a scandal involving an older man would not be good. But he seemed harmless, and she was fascinated by how active he claimed to be.

They walked slowly back to his place, a few blocks. She held one of his arms to give him support. She felt silly for even worrying, she was taller than he was, though he still was in good shape for a retired guy.

When they got to his place it seemed like a perfect reflection of his personality. A small, out of the way bungalow, back from the street, surrounded by trees that afforded some privacy. She glanced around to make sure no one was watching her go in- she wanted no rumors flying around. "Heather Myers was seen going into the house of an older gentleman last Saturday. A kindness for an old man? Or a kinky tryst? Inquiring minds want to know. Film at 11."

With maximum charm turned on, he got her into the house. Getting her to his place was 90% of the effort. The rest would fall in place quickly. The more he walked with her, feeling her body close to his, observing the soft beauty of her face, even smelling the weak scent of her shampoo... he was having trouble keeping his growing erection from being seen.

He was going to fuck her, but not before he made her beg for it.

The house was actually rather small, with a living area connected to a dining room and separate kitchen. It was a little dark with blinds all over the place.

"Well, I am glad I could help you get home. Will you be all right then?" she said, realizing she probably should get going.

"Oh sure. But you did want to see some of the pics I have of my favorite friends with benefits? I think you did not actually believe me when I told you I am bisexual. Or that I am still sexually active, for that matter." He got up and went through a door to another room and came back with a small photo album. The door to the bedroom was left ajar when he returned.

She sat down at the table and looked as he opened the album. Her eyes widened a bit. There were women there, in the photos. All clearly taken in this house, many with him in the photos. Women of many different ages, in different poses. On a Harley- "You ride a Harley, too??" she asked with amazement.

"Yes, it's in the garage if you'd like to see it. We could even take a ride."

She was actually very interested in that. Then there were women on the Harley, topless.

And... a couple of men mixed in. Toward the back of the album were a couple of pictures of Jake with a woman and another man. They were naked.

Heather was impressed and curious. But also growing cautious again. She had never met a man as unusual as this, but... she did not want any blowback on her career. Even associating with a guy like this could be bad publicity.

Then she looked through the door into the bedroom and saw some equipment.

Jake followed her gaze.

"Would you like to see?"

He didn't wait for an answer, he just got up and headed into the room. She automatically followed him.

The room had windows, all covered by shades and lit by lamps, and had a variety of mirrors that helped reflect the light and make it seem brighter. The bed was a four-poster with some curious marks and rings attached to the four posts. There was something that looked like a padded saw horse in the middle of the room, a complete mystery. And then... the cross. A big X. Hooks and chains attached to it.

"Holy cow, you are kinky, Jake!" Heather said in wonder.

"Yeah," he said in a sort of embarrassed, humble way. "Want to see how it works?"

Heather was fascinated, she had never had any interest in this type of kink but being in the presence of the actual equipment, with a man who professed to be active in the kink community...

She came right along with him. Curious. That's all he needed, curiosity. Once they were curious he could take the next step. And Heather was most certainly curious. He closed the door to the bedroom and moved to the St. Andrews Cross, explaining about the cuffs and chains. Casually, under the guise of just showing her how it worked and how simple and easy it was, he fastened her wrists in place.

Heather was attached to the cross before she realized what was happening. Her arms were stretched above her head and spread out.

"Wait... Jake, this is fun but could you let me out now?"

"We have to put the ankle restraints on first," he said, kneeling and taking one of her ankles and moving it to the side. The cuff went on quickly and easily.

"No, no.. Jake... enough of this." She said. He took her other ankle. She wasn't fighting him, she felt silly. Deep down she was not going to admit she had gotten herself in too deep. If she didn't struggle, then she wasn't being bound against her will, which would have frightened her. And she was getting frightened.

Adjusting the chains to stretched her body out a bit more, Jake stood back to observe his handy work.

"Now to get those clothes off."

Heather gaped. This was turning serious. But she was chained up, how could Jake be removing her clothes?

The answer came a moment later when he produced a large pair of shears from a drawer.

"Wait... Jake... no, please. Jake, don't do this. Just let me go and it's all forgotten." She protested.

The shears cut the material of her sweats with ease. Starting at the waist, he cut up the center of her top to the neck. The top fell open, revealing rather large breasts in an expensive sports bra.

Jake saw the breasts there, perfectly round, smooth, white and soft. He reached out and cupped one. It was still in the bra, so he moved his finger under the bra from the top, finding the nipple and squeezing it. He pulled the bra up and both breasts flopped down in front of him. Large, heavy, with good pink nipples. His left hand had the shears and he brought the steel cutter up and ran it along the shape of her right breast, outlining the breast with the metal point of the tool. The point ran across the sensitive flesh to the exposed nipple and circled it.

It was sensitive, because she reacted. She'd begun begging.

"Ahhhhh ah... ow... Jake, please don't hurt me," she begged him.

His response was to begin using the shears again, cutting to the side to remove the top completely. In a minute the cotton sweat top had fallen to the floor and he cut the straps to the bra. It dropped as well, joining the sweats.

She tested the restraints. She was in tight. No way she was getting out. And her legs were spread in addition to her arms- she was completely exposed to him.

Her breathing was coming fast now, panic was setting in. She knew that panting would make her breasts heave up and down and probably just excite him more so she concentrated on becoming calm and trying to slow her breathing. How had she gotten herself into this situation? Oh... yeah... she'd walked right into it.

The shears cut through her sweat pants, the hard, cold metal sliding across her thighs and down her leg as he cut. Snip... snip... snip... She knew now there was no hope- she'd be completely naked and at his mercy in moments.

He could tell when she got ready to scream and was ready. She took a deep breath with her mouth open. Just perfect. The gag slipped in between her perfect teeth and instead of screaming she choked. He liked the way her abdomen contracted and boobs bounced when she choked. He pushed the gag in just a bit further and reached around to buckle it tightly in place. It was tight enough the sides cut into the corners of her mouth, but he'd learned the hard way that ball gags could easily be pushed out unless they were buckled tightly.

Gagged and spread eagled, Heather stood waiting. She'd tried to scream and could get out some sound around the gag but it was muffled and she realized the house had no nearby neighbors. Jake knew what he was doing.

Maybe if she cooperated he would spare her.

Spare her from what?

Tears were trickling down her cheeks now, and the most annoying thing- drool from the gag. She couldn't swallow and the thing was stimulating her mouth to create more saliva and it just came draining out. The drool slimed her chin and dribbled onto her chest, slowly running down. As it gathered, it ran further and further down. Eventually it was going to dribble to her cunt.

Jake got his favorite flogger. Not all floggers were created equal. Some hurt more than others. This one hurt and left marks.

"No, Jake, please.. please don't hurt me," Heather was begging, but it was from behind the ball gag and distorted, muffled.

Jake pulled the whip back and swung it hard. The snapping slap when it hit Heather was loud. She jerked, her breasts bouncing and her hips writhing, trying to get away. She screamed through the gag.

Jake pulled back again. He'd learned how to whip someone softly, and how to really cause pain. To cause pain, swing the whip through the subject as if you were aiming at something two feet behind them. The flogger hit Heather's stomach, with a couple of the strands crossing her breasts. The feeling of Heather's body providing resistance against the flogger was satisfying and Jake pulled back for another strike, this time lower down, across her hips.

Heather struggled, in spite of it being futile. She tried to move her body out of the way but the whip found her each time. Each time the tails of the flogger kissed a different part of her body. First her stomach, then down to her thighs, and some strands licking her pussy. Then up to her breasts which stung and hurt so bad she started to sob, begging for relief. When the whip hit her breasts she felt them bounce and compress, and strangely, she felt the slimy saliva she had drooled there splatter around.

She sagged down, hanging from her arms. She was losing strength, the whip was sapping it from her.

Jake could understand her in spite of the gag. Ball gags weren't made to silence people, more to humiliate them and keep the noise down a bit. And make them drool, which Heather was doing, profusely. Her chest and breasts were shiny from sweat and drool.

"What will you do for me if I stop?" he said, grabbing one nipple, squeezing as hard as he could and twisting. It felt good to have her under his thumb, so to speak. He liked the feel of her breasts, and of her perky nipple as he crushed it. He liked the sound of her whimpering as he did it.

"Please, I will do anything. Let me... I will suck you. I will suck you off. I will give you the best blow job you ever had." Heather figured Jake wanted this. It wasn't just about making her hurt, it was about him getting off. If she made him cum, he'd be less aroused and maybe let her go. She had no idea whipping hurt this bad.

The entire front of her body was burning from the whipping. Her nipples hurt from being twisted and she was exhausted.

Suddenly her wrists were free and she was lowered to her knees. Her ankles were still locked to the cross behind her, effectively spreading her legs, but she was on her knees. And her wrists were snapped together behind her.

Jake's cock was in front of her face.

"How do I know you will suck me and not hurt me?" He said. She felt her hair being gathered and head jerked back. She looked up at him, moaning slightly. She still had the ball gag on, she had determined she would suck him, taking his cock, deep throat him if she had to. No one watching her in the mornings would ever have known she was really good at deep throating. But she was. She'd done the sportscaster from under the desk when he was giving the weekend update once, and he had nearly blown it. Fortunately, they were in commercial when he finally spurted his cock juice deep down her throat.

"I... I won't..." Heather said behind the gag. He undid the gag and tossed it aside. She would never dream of biting down on him, she'd be afraid to, but he had a solution. Another gag was slipped into her mouth. A round ring that held her jaw open but the center of her mouth wasn't covered. He buckled it in place. The metal hit her gums just behind her teeth and it was large enough it pressed hard. Her jaw was stretched wide open and it hurt.

And this thing kept her from talking. She could make all the noise she wanted, but talk? No...

Her wrists weren't locked together, just clipped. She tried working on them to get them unclipped but it didn't work. She couldn't reach the clip. Her wrists were simply restrained behind her. And... oh god...

Here comes his cock...

Jake shoved his rather sizable member into her mouth easily. It slid in over her tongue and hit the back of her throat. She wasn't ready and gagged, almost throwing up.

With his hand in her hair he pushed her head back and forth, face fucking her. His cock in her mouth made a slurping noise, a wet noise accompanied by a sort of gurgling as the weathercaster tried to catch breaths at just the right moment but didn't succeed. She kept choking, her throat closing down around his cock, and her face turned red as he shoved in and out.

She could feel him deep inside. Heather knew how to deep throat, in fact she had extensive experience with it (a fact unknown to her loyal TV audience) but he was face fucking her so hard it was impossible to keep up. She gagged, and felt bile rise and fill her throat, which was met from another thrust of his cock. She tried to talk, or rather to simply make a noise to beg for him to ease off, but all that happened was some added gurgling and gasping and the bile went up inter her nose from the back.

Heather tried to get away, but couldn't. Her ankles were fastened to the cross behind her, so she couldn't move much, and her wrists were fastened behind her back and he had hold of her hair and that was it- he had complete control of her. Her gasping gurgles started to come involuntarily and more urgently. More stomach fluid came up, into her nose. It burned and a bit actually dripped out of a nostril.

She started to see stars and her body was screaming that she needed to breathe but all she could do was take the cock, her mouth was held open and the cock was inside, deep, stretching her throat, keeping her from breathing.

He felt Heather's throat contract and tighten around his cock. She was gagging, trying to say something but it was all just noise, a wet slapping gurgling noise. God, she felt good. Seeing that face he had seen every day on the morning weather in front of him, mouth forced open, his cock buried deep... just seeing that almost made him cum.

He rammed his cock all the way in, balls deep, and she struggled. Her body writhed under his control but he had her and she had no choice but to take it. After a few seconds he pulled all the way out and she gasped, strings of saliva and stomach fluid following his cock as he withdrew. Her face was covered with slime. She coughed and gasped and tried to say something but she couldn't- the ring gag prevented any coherent speech.

So he rammed his cock in again, all the way. Balls deep.

Heather felt him drive it all the way in. He was hard, rock hard and it pushed and distorted her throat all the way down to her vocal chords. She couldn't breathe, not at all. Spots appeared in front of her eyes. Her stomach was jerking in protest, trying to vomit, but couldn't. Her entire body, especially her limbs was all screaming out for oxygen.

He pulled out again and she gasped, the wonderful air coming in. She breathed in, gasping it in and taking in some stomach fluid at the same time, coughed that out and breathed again and just as she did his cock rammed in again. She was almost prepared this time, and he began thrusting in and out and she was able to time it just right. Tiny breaths, little gasps through her nose, enough oxygen to keep going.

When was he going to cum? The thought ran through her head. If he came, he would stop. She tried to help. Tried to use her tongue to swirl around his head, play with the sensitive underside. The things she knew guys liked, that made them cum.

Jake didn't want to cum. He wasn't done yet, so he pulled out, his cock standing straight out in front of Heather's beautiful slimed face. The slime extended down across her perfect breasts, too.

She gasped a few times and began to breathe more regularly. He looked down on that beautiful face, the absolutely perfect hair that was now a complete mess from his grabbing it, and enjoyed watching this weather girl in her broken state. She'd do most anything for him now, with the right pressure applied.

12