Weathering the Storm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, Joe. I know about morning wood." Scarlett rolled over to face me and gave me a bleary-eyed smile. Even half-asleep she was stunningly beautiful.

"Yeah, but that doesn't make it any more pleasant to find it pressed against you when you wake up," I commented. "Would you like some coffee?" I sat up, slowly and reluctantly freeing my fingers from hers.

"Don't be silly. You held me all night, and every second was wonderful," she said, lifting her head to give me a kiss. "And coffee would definitely be welcome. Milk and one sugar, please."

I freed myself from the duvet and went to the kitchen to start the coffee machine; when I got back upstairs, Scarlett was already in the en suite so I got ready in the master bathroom and picked out a casual shirt and jeans to wear for the picnic. Pulling back the curtains, the sun shone in a cloudless sky, the promise of a beautiful day ahead.

I was perched on the side of the bed and sipping at my coffee when Scarlett emerged, wearing a green floral button-through dress that came to just above her knees. Her make-up was flawless. "Good morning again," she smiled, leaning in to kiss me once more. "Ooh, that coffee smells good."

I grabbed her mug and passed it to her. "Hi. How are you feeling?"

"Really good!" she beamed. "I slept so well snuggled up with you, and last night was... wow!" Her cheeks went pink at the memory, and I blushed as well.

"That's great. Now, do you want breakfast?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I tend not to eat first thing. Coffee is all I need until at least mid-morning."

I looked at the clock; it was only 8:30. "Well, what time would you like to set off? If we go fairly soon, we should be at our picnic spot by about 10:30 or so."

"We can go as soon as I've finished my coffee if you like?" she said, rummaging in her suitcase for a hair tie and throwing her flowing hair into an effortless ponytail.

"Sounds good to me!" I said. "I'll go and get the car packed up!"

Less than fifteen minutes later, the little Frogeye was purring its way towards the M6 motorway, and we were soon heading north on an empty carriageway at a little over 70mph. Having made good time, I took the scenic route through Windermere and Skelwith Bridge before tackling the tortuous Wrynose and Hardknott passes. Scarlett marvelled at how effortlessly the car handled the hairpin bends and steep gradients, taking in the stunning views en route.

We descended into Eskdale at just after ten and took a little gravel byway down to the river, parking up on the grass in the shade of an old oak tree. The picnic spot was only a short walk along the bank, nicely sheltered by a high stone wall and well away from the path, with the river babbling its way through two deep pools alongside. I spread the rug out on a flat patch of grass and opened the hamper, and we had an 'elevenses' of cake and lemonade.

"It's so beautiful here, out in the middle of nowhere!" Scarlett sighed as we lay back on the rug. "However did you find this spot?"

"My grandmother used to bring me here as a kid," I explained. "It was always my favourite place to come, and I really wanted to share it with you."

"It's perfect. This is the best date ever," she smiled. "And what would make it better," she added, straddling me, "would be a whole lot of kisses. We haven't had many today!"

She kissed me deeply and passionately, and I wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled her against me. We rolled onto our sides, and I caressed her back as we continued to kiss, careful to stay in the 'safe zone' between her bra strap and her waist. "I think we're past that now," she whispered. "If you want to grab my butt, then you can just go for it." I didn't need to be told twice!

As our kissing and fondling grew ever more passionate, she began picking at the buttons on my shirt. "You should take this off," she whispered. I struggled out of it as best I could while still lying on my side, and felt her fingers fumbling with the button on my jeans. "And these," she added.

"Are we going to take a swim?" I asked.

"Maybe, but not right now," she smiled. "You'll see. Take your jeans off, baby, please."

I was positively glowing at the use of the pet name, and rolled onto my back to pull my jeans off. Within moments, Scarlett was kneeling between my legs and reaching for the waistband of my boxers. I was extremely hard after all the kissing and fondling, and my erection bounced free as she tugged my shorts down. I heard a cute giggle, and immediately afterwards I felt her mouth close around the head of my cock.

"Ohhhh," I gasped as her tongue massaged me. The sensation only lasted for a short time before she removed me from her mouth with a soft 'pop' and began to kiss her way up my torso.

She lifted herself slightly to look into my eyes, giving me a shy smile. "I could continue doing that," she whispered, "or we could... do something else?" She sat up, still straddling me, and her fingers began plucking at the buttons on the front of her dress, I watched in awe as the fabric began to part just below her neck, her dainty fingers moving down from the top button to the next, and then the next... within moments I discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She looked down at me shyly as she continued to undo more buttons, the swell of her breasts gradually being revealed. "I hope you like my boobs," she murmured. "They're a bit on the small side."

"Scarlett, from what I can see, they're perfect," I said, trying to put all the sincerity I felt into my tone. "What matters to me is that they're part of you, and other than that, I don't have any preference about size and shape."

She gave me a bashful smile. "Do you want to undo the rest?"

I sat up and reached out with shaking hands to undo the last four buttons, taking far longer than would otherwise have been necessary. The dress finally parted and she stood to cast it off, revealing her amazing breasts to my gaze for the first time. I took the time to appreciate her perfect body as she stood shyly before me, dressed in only a black thong and ballet flat shoes. Her belly was flat, and her breasts, the size of large oranges, stood pert and proud on her petite frame, topped with dusky pink nipples. "You like?" she asked.

"Scarlett, you are beautiful," I answered honestly.

"Do you mean that, or are you just hoping to get laid?" she teased, giggling.

"Well, a lot of the first one, and a bit of the second," I commented. "But, let's see if I can show you, rather than just telling you." I reached out and grabbed her waist, making her squeal as I pulled her down on top of me, then rolled over to place her gently on her back on the rug. Now it was my turn to straddle her, and I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her thong. "May I?" I asked.

She gave me a timid nod, and I tugged gently as she lifted her hips to allow me to slip her underwear off. I removed her shoes at the same time, marvelling at the sight as she lay completely naked before me at the first time. She really took my breath away. I couldn't find the words to fully express how I felt at that moment, only managing to whisper, "Wow!" and making her giggle as I knelt by her dainty feet

Freed of her thong, she parted her legs a little, allowing me to kiss my way along her thighs. My words interspersed with soft kisses, I whispered. "You... are... so... beautiful." Reaching the top of her thighs, I began to kiss her labia before pressing my tongue between her nether lips, tasting her.

"Ohh," she moaned breathily. "Mmmm. Yeah, more!"

I smiled inwardly and happily complied, pushing my tongue as deep inside her as I could, giving her several soft licks before moving upwards to focus on her clit. I listened to her moans and followed my successful attempt from the night before, hoping to bring her to orgasm, but after only a minute or so I felt her hands reach down and lift my chin.

"Are you okay?" I asked anxiously.

"Oh yeah!" she grinned. "I just... want more. Make love to me, baby; I want to feel you inside me."

"Wow!" I said again. "I'd love nothing more, Scarlett, but I haven't got any condoms or anything. I wasn't expecting you to want me."

"Joe, baby. I'm on the pill, and I know you're safe too, so that doesn't matter. I definitely want you, and I don't want to wait," she purred seductively.

I can honestly say that I had never felt more wanted in my entire life than I did right then. "If you're sure," I whispered, moving up her body to kiss her.

Her fingers tangled in my hair, the kiss deepening, and I reached down to finish removing my boxers before laying my naked body against hers, feeling every inch of her skin against mine.

She broke the kiss and opened her eyes. "I'm certain," she breathed, and her right hand reached down between us, her fingers wrapping around my cock to guide me to her opening. "Can we go slow?" she asked nervously. "You're... pretty big."

I nodded, looking into her eyes as I pushed forward slowly. I felt her folds part against my tip and hesitated as her breath hitched. "It's okay," she whispered. "It feels good; you can go a little deeper." I pressed into her, maybe another inch of my cock being enveloped, and kissed her deeply as I withdrew and began to thrust slowly.

"Deeper," she breathed, and I gradually increased the length of my strokes, trying to angle myself so that the tip of my penis would rub on her G-spot. Being on the unforgiving ground it took me a moment to find the perfect position, but I knew I'd got it right when I heard her whisper, "Oh, fuck! Right there!" Within moments, she cried out, "Oh, GOD! I'm coming!" and I watched in delight as her eyelids fluttered and her muscles clenched. I felt her tighten around me and slowed my pace - I didn't want this to end just yet.

Her eyes opened and she smiled. "Hi," she giggled.

"Hi yourself," I grinned. "How are you feeling?"

"On a scale of one to ten? About ten million," she blushed, "though I am a little sore."

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry," I said, and slowly pulled out of her. "Hurting you was the last thing I wanted."

"Oh, no, it's a good kind of sore," she explained. "You definitely stretched me out and hit spots in there that I never knew existed. I want to keep going - maybe I can take a turn being on top?"

"Only if you want to," I replied, "and we can always stop at any point if you're sore."

"You won't be mad, or disappointed?" she asked in surprise.

"Scarlett, this is already way much more than I ever thought might happen today! How could I be disappointed, even if we stopped right now?"

"You'd be the first not to be," she said.

"Hey," I smiled, rolling onto my side next to her and leaning in to kiss her tenderly, "do I look in the least disappointed?"

"Well, no - but," she added, her hand once more grasping my cock, "I don't think he deserves to be ignored. Lie on your back, baby."

I did as I was told, and Scarlett knelt up to straddle me, carefully guiding my shaft inside her. She gasped as she lowered herself onto me, taking me in only a couple of inches at first before beginning to ride me slowly. Leaning down, she placed her hands on the blanket alongside my shoulders, and I couldn't decide where to look - at her beautiful face, watching her bite her lip in concentration while still somehow giving me a half-smile, or at her breasts, which hung tantalisingly close to my face... or lower, where more and more of me was gradually disappearing inside her.

She seemed to sense my inner struggle and slid her left hand along my right arm, taking my hand and lifting it to her breast. I fondled her gently as she rode me, caressing her and sliding my fingers to her nipple, giving it the gentlest of squeezes.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, and I took that as a signal to continue. Her breathy pants became more moans, and I was lost in the sensations in my cock as she began to take me deeper. Looking down, I could see that she was taking almost my entire length inside her, and I could feel myself getting close. I gritted my teeth, determined to last a little longer and do my best to give her at least one more orgasm.

I felt a twinge of disappointment as Scarlett's breasts suddenly moved out of my reach, but that evaporated in an instant as she sat upright in the cowgirl position and took me all the way inside her. With long, slow movements she lifted up until I was almost all the way out before taking me deeply once more, gradually increasing the rhythm of her thrusts. I watched enthralled as her breasts bounced, her lithe body glistening and her copper hair shining in the sunlight, and she threw her head back and screamed as she came again.

Her rhythm hardly changed, however, as she continued to ride me. She gazed down at me, her face flushed, panting, and I reached forward with my right hand and began to rub her clit with my thumb. I began to lift my hips, attempting to match her thrusts. "I'm close," I panted.

"Me too. Keep going, baby, and fill me up!" she groaned, and I increased the speed of the flicks I was making on her clit with my thumb.

I felt my orgasm building, and despite my best efforts I couldn't hold back any more. "I'm gonna come!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Me too! Come on, baby!" Scarlett cried, plunging down on me as hard as she could. The tingle in my abdomen burst and I came harder than I ever had, emptying myself inside her in wave upon wave of pleasure as I lost focus and my eyes rolled back. Through some miracle I managed to mostly keep up my ministrations on her clit, and part way through my orgasm I felt her clench around me as she came.

She collapsed onto me, my cock still inside her, and lay her head on my chest; I wrapped my arms around her and held her close, kissing the top of her head while I waited for our breathing to return to normal.

After a few minutes, she rolled off me and lay on her side, her head propped up on one hand and the fingers of the other hand caressing my chest. "Wow," she giggled. "Who knew I could actually enjoy sex?"

"It was okay for you, then?" I asked nervously.

"Baby, it was so much better than okay! It was amazing! You hit spots inside me that were like... fuuuuuck!" she sighed. "At the end there, when you were deep inside and stroking me at the same time - it was almost too much!"

I gave her a broad smile. "I love when you call me that," I said, blushing. "And I'm not exactly experienced here, but I thought you might enjoy it."

"It was perfect! I think I'll need a break before we can do that again, because I'm definitely a little sore... but I can feel everywhere you've been inside me and I love it, and I'm sure I'll be less sore next time."

"So I take it you want to do this again, then?" I chuckled.

"Mm-hmm. I already want to do this a lot more. If it's this good on our first time, I know it can get even better! I'm not experienced either, and up until yesterday I've never enjoyed anything sexual. You've already changed all that, and we can do a lot of exploring together."

"Now that," I smiled, leaning in to kiss her, "sounds like a lot of fun!"

*** To be continued ***