Webslut Madison Ch. 18

Story Info
Madison starts her last year of college with a bang.
10.1k words
4.8
23.4k
36

Part 18 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison really had a rough couple of weeks to begin her August. She continued to force herself to be nude inside her apartment; her roommate was almost never there. She seemed to vacillate between crying softly to herself, ashamed of what she had done, and fucking herself senseless. Every day, it seemed that she would wake up, realize she was even more exposed than the day before, fuck herself, and then cry herself to sleep. She would sleep into the afternoon, wake up, think about trying to change- trying to take down all the content and get her reposters to do the same.

Then she would be stricken by anxiety and decide to go for a run. She'd put on something skimpy and run around for a half hour or so, come back to her apartment and convince herself it might not be so bad, that maybe nobody would ever really find her. She would eat dinner and jump on the computer and give some random guy - or group of guys - a webcam show, writing on her body and humiliating herself for them until she exhausted herself again. She'd take a shower and softly cry herself to sleep again.

And then she'd do it all over. Some days she worked and that helped to break the cycle, but half the time she felt like she was a dead girl walking. She became unusually frisky. At work, she constantly tried to get Shawn to fuck her - and succeeded a couple of times - and Hannah too. Hannah was acting a little strange around her, though. One day she even asked her if something was wrong, but Hannah just brushed her off. Madison secretly wondered if Hannah had found something of hers online.

Finally, it was time for school to start again. Madison was relieved. The summer had dragged on, and she was eager to get back into the routine of class and schoolwork and out of her cycle of masturbating, sleeping, and crying. As time went on, she cried less. It was almost like she had become a little numb to who she had become and how exposed she was, or maybe she had just learned to accept it. It just didn't seem to touch the same nerve.

Then, the Saturday before classes were supposed to start, she got a text. It was Dan.

"Hey there, you back in town?" He asked.

"I never really left," she replied.

"Awesome. Want to meet up?"

"I don't know," she replied.

"Are you busy?" He asked.

"No," she wrote back.

"Then meet me at my apartment in an hour. Wear something sexy. Or the whole class finds out all about how much of a nasty little slut you are."

"Damn," thought Madison. "He really picked up right where he left off, didn't he?" She chuckled a little to herself, wondering if half the class already had seen her naked and exposed and begging to be ruined. "Ohhh, fuck," she said as she realized she'd be going to class on Monday with a lump in her throat, not knowing which of her classmates or professors might have bumped into her videos online.

"Dan doesn't even know how much of a nasty little slut I am," she thought as she chuckled again. "Or...does he?" She took a deep breath and exhaled, thinking that Dan would never let her have a moment's peace if he knew - and she'd be his plaything for the whole year.

"Okay, see you in an hour," she replied.

Madison quickly set about making preparations for her evening. She knew Dan was going to want and expect sex, that much was a given, and she was determined not to disappoint him. She stated her makeup, applying smoky eye shadow, and then went to her closet to pick out something to wear.

"Wear something sexy," she thought. The message from Dan rang in her mind over and over. What he really meant, she knew, was that he expected her to dress like a slut. Simply dressing in a way that most guys would find "sexy" was not going to cut it.

The first thing she thought of was a top which she had recently purchased on her last day at we summer job - when she had turned her badge in with her online blackmailer's permission. It was on clearance, as the store was getting rid of its summer stock, and she used her employee discount to boot. It was orange, knit, cropped just a few inches under her breasts, low cut, and had built-in padding so it could be worn comfortably without a bra. It had thin straps holding it up at the shoulders, and the back was nothing but four thin straps - two crossing the top of her back in an "x" pattern, one crossing her back horizontally where the claps of an ordinary bra would be, and another horizontal one a little lower, which was a continuation of the bottom hem of front of the top but, as the top was cropped rather short, crossed her mid-back at her natural waist.

"I hope this is sexy enough," she said. She put it on and looked at herself. She was already getting aroused. "This is going to be my life soon," she thought. "About three more months and my closet is basically going to be half shirts and mini skirts. Unless I chicken out, that is."

She slapped her face. It was something she did on an almost daily basis now, and it made her instantly aroused. "Find a skirt, you dumb slut," she said aloud to herself. "And don't even think about wearing panties."

The skirt she chose was, likewise, a recent purchase. It was a little pinstripe skirt with a slit up the right side revealing her entire thigh. "Damn," she thought once she had it on. "Anyone could reach right through the slit and feel my pussy." It rested high on her thigh and about three inches below her navel - although in recent years high waisted skirts and shorts seemed to be in fashion, lately Madison still liked to go for the lower-waisted or mid-rise options because she felt that her pierced bellybutton should always be on display, although she secretly hoped the lower-rise options would come back into fashion soon.

She put on a pair of black leather ankle boots with metal zippers. For some reason, although they weren't as high as stilettos, she felt like there was something about thee boots that secretly gave away the fact that she was a complete slut.

"Should I wear a jacket?" She wondered. She thought about the leather jacket she had worn last time she saw Dan. "No, you dumb whore!" She said, slapping her face again. "It's fucking August! It's not like you're going to get cold!"

Madison looked in the mirror. "Pfft. Jacket," she muttered. "You'd do anything to convince yourself to cover up a little, wouldn't you? Don't you remember how many people have seen you naked?!" It was true - her most popular video online by now had over seventy thousand views.

She decided she needed to do one more thing to prepare - she grabbed a candy apple red lip gloss and applied it expertly. She couldn't help but glance down at her cleavage as she stood, bending slightly forward, looking at her reflection on her full-length mirror.

"Are you ready to go get yourself destroyed, you little slut?" She asked herself.

"Yes, mistress," she told herself seductively. Having had a lot of time to herself lately, she had become accustomed to playing the part of her own mistress as an alter ego, forcing her submissive side to plumb the depths of her sexual depravity, and this situation was no different. I've already been ruined for you, now I'm ready to get destroyed. I want to go get wrecked!"

Madison winked at her reflection, grabbed a small pocketbook, and raced out the door. She didn't so much as notice anyone staring her down, looking at her like a sizzling steak as she walked toward Dan's apartment. Truth be told, there were more people out than normal - lots of college students hitting the parties on the weekend before classes started, as one would expect - but Madison didn't have time to get caught up in any extracurriculars with them - she was on a mission. A few short minutes later, Madison took a deep breath, exhaled, and knocked on the door.

"Hi, Dan!" She said excitedly as he opened the door. She extended her arms and gave him a hug like long lost friends who hadn't seen each other often enough lately. As she did, looking over his shoulder, she saw not four, not six, but eight guys gathered around the living room. And what she quickly noticed was that, if she hadn't been ogled enough on her walk over to the apartment, well, she certainly was now. The guys were looking at her like aquarium sharks at feeding time.

"How have you been?" She asked Dan politely but a little nervously as they ended their hug. She looked around the room, wondering who these guys were and - perhaps more importantly - why they were ogling her so.

"Shit, what is this?" She wondered. "What is he - what are they planning to - fuck, I wasn't ready for -"

Her thought was interrupted as Dan began to speak.

"Madison, I'd like to introduce you to my friends. Don't worry, none of them go to school here or anything. We all graduated high school together four years ago. They came down to visit so, you know - I figured we could all hang out for the night."

"Oh, sure," she said, blushing. "Hi, Dan's friends!" She said to the room, putting on her best dumb bimbo act. As she spoke, Dan reached behind her and coyly reached up her skirt, grabbing her ass. Her heart was pounding - she expected they were going to be alone. Why did he care how she dressed if he had eight friends over? She had to know, so she leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"So why did I have to dress sexy for this?" She asked.

"Just relax. And don't do anything stupid. You know I could really humiliate you in front of the whole school if you don't follow orders."

This did not help Madison's nervousness much. In fact, it made her even more nervous as she wondered what sort of orders he was referring to.

"Okay, listen up everyone!" Dan announced. "Madison, step forward. Guys, just watch. Isn't she just the sexiest fucking thing? Always dresses like this too. But anyway. Madison, you see - she's a special kind of girl. She craves humiliation, and embarrassment really. Isn't that right, Madison?"

"Ummm, Dan? What's going on here?" She asked, puzzled.

"Just tell them. Tell them you're a slut and you like to be humiliated, that's all."

Madison turned beet red. She looked at the floor. She felt so ashamed, so used. There she was, in her revealing attire, being told to reveal her innermost secrets to a room full of complete strangers. As her face flushed, though, her pussy began to tingle, and she couldn't help herself.

"Umm, I - yeah, Dan's right, I'm kind of a slut - and I do like to be - you know - humiliated. Okay, are we done here?"

"Oh, no. Not at all. See, I thought you'd enjoy putting on a little show, if you will." Dan approached her, standing close. "I know how wet you get when you're forced to show off that body of yours," he said. He reached out, touching Madison's exposed stomach. "So why don't you lift up your top and show them all your tits?"

"Dan, I -"

"Now, Madison. They came all the way here to see you. And you wouldn't want to disappoint them, would you?"

Madison shook her head. She smiled and put on her best bimbo act again. Slowly, she reached for the bottom of her top, raising it up to reveal her perfectly-formed breasts. The guys smiled with delight.

"Now you want to know why I brought you here?" Dan asked.

"Y-yes," Madison replied nervously. Instinctually, she began to pull her top down, but Dan caught her and took it forcefully in his hands, pulling it up to her chin.

"Did I tell you to cover up?!" He said sternly.

"N-no, I'm sorry!" She wailed. He had one hand on her ass and the other on her top, which she held with both hands.

"Take it off. All the way. Now!"

Madison flushed again. "Right here?" She asked meekly.

"Yes. You see," he began as Madison reluctantly removed the garment. "This is what you're doing tonight. You'll be on display, fully nude, at the center of the room. You'll be posed with your hands clasped behind your head. And your tits, your pussy, your ass - anyone here can feel you whenever they like. No fucking, but groping is encouraged. And you'll offer your body to everyone in that manner until I say otherwise. Got it?"

"Dan, I - this is so -"

"Humiliating?" He said, finishing her sentence.

"Yes, Dan, please, I feel like such a slut being topless already, isn't this enough? Please, Dan, don't make me do this! I - this - I don't want to - please?"

Dan reached out, lifting up her skirt, exposing her bare pussy. "Oh really? You don't want this? Then why are you so wet?"

"Because, I - I don't know!" Madison said, reluctant to reveal her inner thoughts. Truthfully, the idea of standing in front of this group of guys, being their eye candy and grope doll for the night was really exciting to her. But she was ashamed to even admit it, and even more ashamed to be acting like such a slut.

"Wait, did you say your name was Madison?" One of the guys asked. Madison's head spun around on a swivel and looked at him, her hands instinctively covering her breasts. She was floored. Could it be - could this be one of her 'fans' online? She wondered to herself.

"Yeah, Madison," she replied. She looked at him and he looked at her, but he didn't say anything more.

"Oh, fuck!" She thought. "Fuck, if they all find out...oh, God!" She really felt like a whore now, as if she hadn't before. Quickly, Dan returned her attention to the moment, though.

"Get your hands off your tits," he said. "We've all seen them already. Come on." Madison sighed and removed her hands from her breasts and placed them at her sides.

"Okay. Now off with the skirt. Stand here. Middle of the room. And hands behind your head. Turn and face us."

"Dan, I - please, I mean - I thought - I can't believe I'm saying this in front of everybody, but when you said to dress sexy I thought you wanted to fuck me, not make me strip in front of a bunch of guys, I mean -"

"Okay, fine. Have it your way. But come Monday, you're going to regret it."

"Okay, Dan - is there -"

"You told me you wanted me to show you off, didn't you?" Dan reached under her skirt again. He instantly recognized that the slut was feigning innocence, that she was immensely aroused by the events that were unfolding.

"Well, ohhhhh, yeah, but I - I mean -"

"Then take off the skirt."

Madison sighed. She was getting terribly aroused and she wasn't sure how long she could keep this up.

"Ohhhh, ohh, O-Kay," she said, her voice shaking as Dan slowly inserted a finger into her willing, wet, greedy pussy. She slowly pulled down her skirt, revealing her bare ass and bald pussy to everyone in the room.

"No panties!" Said one of the guys. "Damn, you said she was a slut, but holy shit!" The guys laughed. Madison flushed again, realizing that this had been a set up.

"Oh, fuck, he told them all I'm a slut!" She thought. "How humiliating! Oh, God, why did I have to go and turn into such a whore!" Her mind drifted away. She thought of when she first arrived at college, a cute, sexy but innocent and inexperienced eighteen year old girl with a bright future ahead of her and big dreams. Now her dreams were of being humiliated, exposed, used and fucked. "How did I get so fucked up?" She thought. "This is where my secret porn watching has led me?"

"Arms clasped begins your head, slut!" Dan ordered. "You can leave the shoes on."

"Oh, thanks," she said sarcastically as she clasped her hands behind her head as ordered. "Like that's going to help."

"Help you look like a slut? Yes, they do a very good job of that!" Dan remarked. The guys shared a laugh again.

"Doesn't she look so slutty, standing there, exposing her body for you? This is the girl that came to class in a half T-shirt with 'slut' written on her body. This is the girl who snuck away from a graduation dinner with her parents to suck my dick in the bathroom. So yeah, she's a slut. Look at her! Touch her all over. Talk dirty to her, she likes it. Tell her she's a slut, she gets off on that shit."

Madison stared at the floor. Her eyes began to tear up again. She really felt like a piece of meat, being displayed like that for the amusement of - of all people - strangers! It all the sudden made the experience of being exposed online that much more real.

All of the sudden, a short, chubby red headed guy was directly in front of her, staring at her tits, smiling. Slowly, he reached his hand toward her right breast, but Madison didn't move.

"What a - he's - I wouldn't fuck him in a million - oh, God, he's - he's so nasty and he's touching my tit! Oh, fuck, this is so - he's repulsive, fuck, leave me alone!" She thought. She shuddered as he reached out and caressed her nipple. As gross as she felt for letting him, well, feel her up, her nipple stood at attention. It was all Madison could do not to burst into tears.

"Enjoying the show? Or should I say, show and feel?" Dan asked him, laughing, as he approached.

"Hell yeah," said the redhead.

"Go on," said Dan. "Degrade her. She likes it, you know. Make her feel like the slut she is."

"You're a slut," said the guy, in a dorky sort of way, as he ran his hand down her stomach.

"Oh, come on, say it like you mean it!" Dan said, egging him on. "Here, watch me."

Dan stepped up in front of Madison. He grabbed her chin with one hand and her left breast in the other.

"Tell me what you are!" He said.

"I'm Madison," she said.

Whack! All of the sudden Dan's hand whooshed through the air and landed heavily on Madison's left cheek. The entire room turned and looked.

"Ohhh!" She cried out. "I - I mean - I'm Madison and I'm a filthy little slut!" She stared at the floor as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Admit it, you fucking love it when I abuse you. Show you off. Degrade you. Don't you, you fucking nasty cunt?" The whole room stared as Madison closed her eyes, face cast down, unable to wipe the tear off her cheek.

"Dan, please?" She whimpered.

WHACK! SMACK! Dan's hand flew through the air and he landed another slap perfectly on the other side of her face, and a second one on her left breast.

"Oomph!" Madison cried out. Tears streamed down her face. She still stood there, her hands behind her head, completely humiliated.

"Tell me how much you love it - how much you need this!" He taunted.

Madison sniffled. "I'm a fucking whore and I need to be slapped and abused," she said in a voice that gave away the fact that she was ready to burst into uncontrollable wailing at any moment.

"And shown off and humiliated?" He went on. Dan slapped her thigh and she spread her legs, and he shoved two fingers up her now-dripping pussy.

"Ohhh, yes, and - and shown off and humiliated!"

"This fucking gets you off, doesn't it, you dirty little slut?" He slapped her pussy this time, causing her to jump a little.

"Ohhh! Oh, yes, yes, ohhh, it gets me off!"

"Admit it, you like it when I make you cry. Don't you? You like it when I make you cry for an audience. It makes you so fucking wet doesn't it?"

She didn't answer. He reared back and gave her face one more good, hard thump.

"Doesn't it?!" He demanded. Tears streamed down her cheek, she began to cry out uncontrollably. God, she had never been so humiliated and debased in her life - not even when she found out the extent of her online exposure! Here she was, forced to come in to a room full of complete strangers, strip down within seconds of being introduced to them, and moments later allow herself to be literally humiliated and slapped to tears and exposed - and she was dripping wet! She was loving every second! She couldn't believe herself!

"Y-yes, yes! Ohh, I - (sniffle) I love it! (Sniffle) I love the way you make me cry!" She sniffled again and looked at him, her face cast down but her eyes looking up at him submissively. "Thank you," she said. "Please - please use me some more."

"And that's how you do it," Dan said, turning away.

Madison bit her lip as she felt a hand grabbing at her right breast. She didn't even really know whose hand it was, nor did she really care. It felt so good to her, standing nude in a room full of men, being ogled and objectified. "Ohhh," she let out a soft moan.