Webslut Madison Ch. 20

Story Info
Attention slut Madison goes on a short trip with Dan.
14.9k words
4.8
18.8k
16

Part 20 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison hastily opened the door to her apartment and threw her shirt on the table as she made her way toward the bedroom. As she closed the door, her tears hit her full force. She cried harder than she had cried yet that evening as the reality of what had just happened sank in.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" She wailed as she pressed her hands on the closed door, leaning her head against it, defeated. "I just - they just - I just stripped completely naked for - God, how many people?! And I acted like a complete slut for them! Probably a bunch of people from school, and I - I'm sure they'll all know it was me! He fucking - that bastard Dan, he ripped my mask off and showed them all!"

"Why did I have to go turn into such a slut?!" She asked herself rhetorically. "Why, why, why? And I - I knew it! I knew there were people there this time, I could feel it! And I just told them to - I told them all I'm a dumb slut and I need to be humiliated! Ohhhh, God, and I slapped my face and my cunt and wrecked my throat with a dildo and begged," she cried through her sobs, "begged them to video me and post it everywhere!"

"I really am just a dirty fucking cunt!" She cried. "I really do deserve this!" She slapped herself in the face, punishing herself for getting herself into this mess. Madison slowly approached the mirror and saw the words written on her tits for the first time. "Expose and ruin me," it said. Madison erupted into tears anew as she read these words.

In the midst of all this, she felt her phone vibrate in her back pocket. But instead of looking at it, she kicked off her shoes and pulled off her jeans, standing naked at the mirror.

"You're just a worthless piece of shit," she said to her reflection as she slapped her face again. "You're such a slut you actually just gave a live sex show to - like - a hundred people, maybe two hundred! You just completely humiliated yourself and the worst part is, you're such a slut you actually liked it. And then you - you let people - people from school - see the writing on your body. SLUT."

"And if that isn't enough, you wanted more, didn't you, slut?" She struck her face again. "You stretched out and let a bunch of cars see that you're wearing a tiny shirt and have SLUT written on you. It's not a lie, is it? You're a dirty, nasty fucking slut!"

"And then - then you still wanted more so you pulled your top off like a whore and let everyone see your tits!" She slapped herself again. "Yes, that's it, bitch. You know how much you loved it, don't you, whore?" She barely noticed that her tears had all but stopped falling, and what had started as a raunchy self- punishment and self-loathing session had turned into something that was arousing her again.

But whether she realized it or not, she was turned on. And she laid down on the bed and spread her legs and stuffed three fingers into her cunt and continued.

"Mmmm, yes, Madison, you got what you fucking wanted, didn't you? You got what you deserve! and now tomorrow, the whole school is going to know I'm a slut. They're going to come up to me, one after the other - they're going to all want to use me. To slap me around and fuck me and spread me all over, ohhhh, fuck I can't wait!"

"And you know what? I'm just going to let them. Why not. My life is ruined anyway. So come on. Use me, ohhhh! Make me dress like a whore in class and write nasty shit on myself every day and turn me into an internet whore! Yeah, ohhh, that's it, Madison, tell them all who you really are! Tell them you're a Webslut! I'll even fuck all the girls! I'll suck off the fat guys too! I'll be the nastiest, skankiest slut this school has ever seen!"

Madison drifted away to dreamland again as she fingered herself.

In her dream, she brazenly walked into her most important class wearing her shortest skirt, a top that tied in front and barely covered her tits, and four-inch heels. Her ass was plugged and "slut" was written in large letters on her stomach for all to see. She reached high over her head, stretching her arms and body out as she lifted her school bag over her shoulder. Really, she was just trying to give the guys - and girls - a show, exposing as much flesh as possible.

"Hey there, slut," one of the guys said. It seemed like nobody even knew her name anymore. Slut it was, and that was fine with her.

"Hi," she said, turning to face him and smiling wide. She felt completely humiliated, but made no effort to cover any portion of her body. Her outfit had really not left her a choice - she was on display now whether she liked it or not. That was by design, of course - she didn't want to even leave the door open for her to chicken out.

"Hey, she's - that's the girl! You know, the girl!" Another guy said.

"From the auditorium?"

"Yeah!"

Madison felt her face flush. She knew everyone must know all about her by now. Her reputation was really in the toilet, and she was loving it!

"Yeah, that's- that was me," she said. "Did you like the little show I put on?"

"Yeah, super hot."

"Well that's not the only thing I do - you know," she said, sitting down on the top of a desk and spreading her legs wide. Her pussy was perfectly visible up her skirt and she made no effort to conceal it as four horny college guys converged one her.

"What do you mean?" One asked excitedly.

"I mean, I'm - I'm like - I'm exposed all over the internet. I'm Webslut Madison. Just look me up. I'm just a filthy slut that craves being exposed and - you know, humiliated. I want to be famous and everything!"

"Holy shit!" One guy said as he held his phone up. "I'm watching all these later!"

"Yeah, tell your friends. Spread me around. Oh, and one other thing?"

"What?"

"I'm - I mean, I don't know how else to say this, but - I want - I want to be the biggest slut - I mean like - if you guys ever want to fuck me - not just fuck me, but use me - like I showed you - I mean, slap me, make me do nasty shit - I'm basically a free use slut so, yeah."

Madison's fantasy fast forwarded in her head. She was in front of the class. Her hands were on the whiteboard. She was bent over, ass exposed.

"Take your top off, slut," a voice said.

"Right here, in front of the class?"

"Yes."

Madison turned slowly. She breathed heavily. She couldn't believe what she was about to do.

"And tell them what you are."

"I'm a slut. I'm Webslut Madison. And I want my life, my reputation ruined and to be exposed everywhere as a slut. I want everyone on campus to know." She slowly reached down and pulled up her top before her fantasy fast forwarded again.

Madison was in the cafeteria, hundreds of people around. And she was on the top of a table, naked, hands behind her head. Dozens of eyes were on her. She looked down. Her stomach had writing on it again. This time it said "Madison Holt, Master's Candidate, Expose and ruin me." Around her neck hung a lanyard with her ID so anyone could verify her identity.

Suddenly she was grabbed, blindfolded, thrust to the tabletop. Hands grabbed her all over. A cock was thrust in her mouth and she greedily sucked it as another penetrated her pussy.

"Oh, GOD YES!" She screamed. She had the attention of everyone in the room. "Fuck me, right here!" She begged in between having her throat rammed with cock. "Give me your cum! Mmmmm, ohhhhh, mmmmm!"

"Ohhhhh I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm such a filthy slut, someone put another cock in me! Fuck me until you've all had a turn, ohhhh!" Back in reality, Madison convulsed on her bed, deep in the throes of another beautiful orgasm.

Madison began crying again no sooner than she had stopped cumming. "Is this what my life has become?" She wailed in agony. "Wanting - needing - to be an exposed slut for the whole school? Wanting to be publicly gangbanged in front of everyone?"

She sat up and wiped the tears from her eyes. What time was it? She wondered. Reaching for her jeans on the floor, she grabbed her phone, and in the process, she saw a message - or two messages, that is - from Dan.

"Hey there. You all right? You sort of took off in a hurry, just wanted to check."

"And just so you know - there were about 100 people watching you. Only 2 of them from school, and both of them are friends of mine you've already played with. So this isn't going to be all over campus or anything."

Madison exhaled a sigh of relief as she read that message. "Oh wow," she thought. "And I was so convinced I was toast!"

"Oh thank God," she texted him back. "Although I had quite the orgasm fantasizing about being ruined in front of the whole school just now!"

"So that's why you took off in such a hurry?" Dan texted back cheekily.

"No, I was scared and utterly humiliated! Despite the fact that it was crazy hot."

"So...being exposed and outed to the whole school...is that something you really want?" He asked.

"Fuck!" She thought. "He better not...I mean...it would be hot, but damn! Like - I know it's probably going to happen at some point anyway..." Madison decided it was too insane to go for it, but to arousing to simply slam the door on the idea.

"I don't know," she texted back simply.

"Dan - I think I need to get out of here for a couple days before I do something really stupid and crazy that I'm going to regret."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I want to write slut on my body and just strut around in front of crowds of people, shit like that. Really feel the humiliation and stuff, but not here. I want to do it somewhere else."

"I just had an idea - what if we went away for a weekend? Just you and me? And you could do the crazy shit you want, really expose and humiliate yourself. And follow some rules I'd give you ;)"

"That would be awesome actually," she replied.

And so it was that two weekends later, in mid-October, Dan and Madison set out in his car for a weekend trip. Madison had been instructed to bring anything she wanted except clothes - they would be selected by Dan and packed in advance.

She arrived in the morning at his apartment and quickly changed into the outfit he has bought for her to wear for the trip down. It was an extremely tiny pair of denim shorts that didn't quite cover her ass in the back and holes ripped in the front, and they were low enough on her hips that her pelvic bones were exposed. The shorts were paired with a low-cut T-shirt, light yellow, cropped about three inches below her breasts.

Madison nervously stepped out of the apartment and walked to Dan's car with him. "Dan, my whole fucking stomach is out!" She said, giggling.

"I know," said Dan.

"I love it. I can't wait to strut my slutty ass around all weekend!"

"Good, because you're going to."

"Good. And the best part is - no classmates, no friends - nobody that knows me at all."

As they drove, the two friends - or whatever you would call the relationship they had - got to talking. At first, rather than discuss anything sexual, they chatted about music, school, and friends. But the conversation took a turn when Dan became curious about something.

"So - I have to ask you something. You seem so normal on the surface, you know? How does a girl like you turn into such a slut?" He was only half-serious, of course, but she began to answer in a fully serious way.

"You mean like - what's my slut origin story?" She asked playfully.

"Sure," he said. "We've got a couple hours before we get there."

"Okay. Well, I mean - I guess if you go back far enough, how it all started was - I guess it all started with porn."

"Porn?"

"Yeah. I mean that was the first time I really ever got captivated by anything related to sex. I still remember what it felt like. I was looking at this picture of a girl - probably about my age now, early 20s or so. She was sitting there, completely naked, legs spread open, not covering up her tits or anything. And she had the biggest smile on her face, like she - she knew she was naked on the internet. She knew thousands of people could look at her. And she was happy about it! Like she wanted it! And it just felt so dirty, so - so slutty!"

"But like - the trouble with porn is - and it took me a long time to realize this - like, when you discover something new, it's exhilarating. Your heart flutters and your chest pounds and you'll do anything to keep looking. Or watching. But then within a few days, that feeling fades and leaves you feeling kind of empty. But you still crave that feeling. And the only way to get that back is to find something more dirty, more raunchy - more extreme."

"So what happened after that?"

"I mean - like - you know I'm into girls, too. You saw the videos, I'm sure. But, like - I'm not into girls the same way I'm into guys, you know? Like - guys can look at porn of a naked girl and I guess they would think, oh, she's hot, or - oh, what a slut - or whatever. But I always looked at porn with girls and just sort of imagined - you know - that it was me. That I was the girl."

"So then I started looking for more - dirtier porn, I guess. Guys fucking girls, then girls giving blowjobs, swallowing cum. Girls taking it up the ass. Girls talking dirty. Then gangbangs, public sex, and so on - and I'm imagining I'm the girl the whole time."

"It's like I was addicted or something, and I had to have more and more of that drug, so to speak, to get the same high. And sure, I'd take breaks every once in a while, I'd get bored, or I'd start dating somebody and stop for a while because I was too busy actually having sex - but I'd always come back. And along the way I saw what they used to call Facebook sluts - girls who had tons of sexy pictures on Facebook."

"And then I found websluts. And there were only a few of them, or at least - only a few good ones - real ones, cute ones - and I started to imagine what it would be like. You know - if that was me."

"So you decided to become one?" Dan asked.

"I mean - it wasn't like one day I woke up and decided I wanted to be a huge Webslut and be exposed and all that. I mean, does anybody wake up and decide they've never had a cigarette but today they'd like to become a smoker?" She said with a laugh. "No, they try one, and they like it, but it's a while later before they have another. But soon those intervals in between get smaller and smaller until they have a pack-a-day habit."

"So how did it happen - with you?"

"I guess after a while I realized that I wasn't getting turned on by porn like I used to. Like, at all. I mean, I was watching a girl get triple-teamed by big cocks and slapped around and spanked and humiliated - or maybe a girl swallowing ten loads of cum - and it still wasn't the same as it used to be. It wasn't even the same as me looking at that first naked smiling girl. And no matter how much I imagined - fantasized - about being the girl in the video, I couldn't get the same rush out of it anymore."

"And during this time, I was - other than looking at porn and all that - I was a pretty normal girl. I didn't sleep around much. Just picked up a boyfriend for a couple months here and there, once or twice a year, and slept with him. Only ever had a couple hookups with guys I barely knew. I think when I started posting naked pictures online, I only had sex with about eight people at that point. And only one girl, and that was a drunken experiment that I wound up liking, but..." she trailed off.

"And speaking of girls - I'm attracted to girls. But not necessarily your all-American good girls. I mean - I like my girls dirty, filthy, slutty - it turns me on when girls misbehave like that. And I guess I'm - this is going to sound weird, but I - I find myself attractive. Like I can get turned on by my own body. And if I want to see a girl act like a total slut, sometimes the best way is to just watch myself act like a total slut and get off to it as if I'm watching someone else. I'm aroused by my own slutty behavior like that."

"So - part of it, too, is that I started making the porn I wish other girls made, because I wanted desperately to see some poor nervous girl get permanently exposed. So I guess the only way I was ever going to see it was to be that girl. And not just porn, other stuff. I want to see a girl get throated, I go out and get throated. So yeah, I like guys and girls differently."

"Different how?" Dan asked.

"I mean - I never wanted to be a huge lesbian or anything. Girls are - they're just for fun, I guess. Definitely sexy to be with. But I've never like - had a girlfriend or anything. And you remember Hannah - she's the only one I've slept with consistently. Girls are so sexy, so beautiful - but I don't think I could date a girl exclusively and give up cock, you know? I guess when I imagined myself in a relationship, it was always with a guy."

"So how did you make it from watching porn to - to posting naked pictures?" Dan asked.

"I mean, porn had just gotten so boring. Even the - the more extreme, unrealistic stuff like girls getting gangbanged in the street or getting stuffed by a soccer team or fucking their older professor for grades or sucking off a cop at a traffic stop. So I guess I - I thought maybe if looking at it and watching it was so boring and I always imagined myself as the girl anyway instead of thinking about her in the second or third person - I thought maybe I'd post a couple pictures and see what happened."

"So what did you post?"

"It was really mild at first. I mean - pictures a lot of girls have on Instagram. It was bikini pictures, sexy outfits, little skirts and tops. And then lingerie. But no nudity at first. And I just posted them to a porn site and let people look at me. But God, it was such a rush! Like, all those feelings I had came back and I - I knew I was hooked."

"But then, just like when I was looking at it, that feeling wore off, and I had to do something a little more extreme to get it back. And I mean - I guess if I'd been smart enough I would have seen where this was headed, that I would wind up being - acting out the most extreme porn I had seen. But I either didn't realize it or I was too turned on to care."

"So then I basically posted nude pictures trying to replicate that girl I saw. Smiling, wanting the guys looking at me to know how insanely happy it made me to be - you know - exposed like that. It was so humiliating, but it turned me on so much at the same time."

"And then one day when that excitement wore off I decided I wanted to show off a little in public, but I was too embarrassed to do it around school. So I drove an hour away to go to a mall where nobody would recognize me. And I dressed like a slut. I mean a SLUT. And it got more revealing as I went. Actually that's the day I met Hannah. And I wound up like - I got so turned on I couldn't stop myself. I flashed a few people, and I wound up wearing just this little denim jacket and a skirt - no bra, no shirt, no panties - and opening up the jacket to show my tits and lifting up the skirt to show my pussy and ass."

"Inside the mall?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "And then I got out of there before I got in trouble and kept flashing all the way to the car."

"Wow," he replied. "That's incredible!"

"Oh, trust me - I got an insane rush out of it! Just opening my jacket up and showing my tits inside a mall - I really felt like an exposed slut that day."

"So how did you get from that to making those videos?"

"Well, I - my friend, Hannah - I wanted her to do something for me and she agreed, but only if I played this risky dice roll game where if I won - like least humiliating - I'd just have to take some nude pictures and post them, no personal information or anything, and if I lost - like most extreme - I'd have to post a lot of info, like my name, my town, stuff like that."

"And I like - I didn't do it at first because I was too nervous. I was nervous I'd be ruined forever. I mean, it was a hot fantasy, but I just wanted it to be a fantasy, I thought. And then I did it, and the first time I basically 'won' and didn't have to post much. So it was okay. Except it was kind of a letdown because it was kind of tame. And then from that point on, I kept thinking about it - like, what it would be like to have nude pictures, face and all, posted with my real name somewhere where anyone could find them."